The Ultimate Organization: Dawn of Doom

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DarKnight36, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

But you joined division 2.....division 1 is in the Ruin and Creation thread...

2. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Five.

“Pllimpady plimp plimp!” Karxo yelled, running through the mansion’s halls, his hands waving as though he was somehow distressed. He ran into the room which Oxyrt had gone into, in hope’s of finding his friend. As his foot went in the door, he fell. Karxo landed with a thud on the ravaged ruble building that he stood on, he looked up to see Oxyrt, and then he saw stars.

He was pushed back onto a bent poll that lay croquet in the ground, Karxo slowly opened his eye’s to see lesser Nobody’s move forward. The words U.P.A. where burnt into there white skulls, there lifeless eye’s burnt out. “Whaza it place?!” Karxo yelled, trying to kick his kind.

"What!?" Oxyrt yelled back in a worried tone, why where there own kind trying to kill them? And what’s this… Upa? His time to think was cut short as he hastily deflected a couple of quick blows from a samurai nobody, eye’s dull and power weak… weaker. "Where's Wing?!" he yelled at the idiot who fought along side him.

“I forget him, Brotha!” Karxo yelled back…

Wing heard a noise from above… or was it below? He shifted his gaze, before hastily walking up the stair’s and on its railing. He slowly approached the room where Oxyrt had gone in, and then slide forward, foot outstretched for a slid kick.

He broke the door open just to fall into the pit in which his friends where. He landed on his feet and did a flip over to Karxo who was ranting on about “Fnuklugnugits”(?). He quickly pulled his blade out, and sliced the Dusk in the skull, right in the P of U.P.A.

"Why are they fighting us? Dusks obey, we are your masters!” Wing pleaded in a confused tone, slicing at a few more Dusks "Oxyrt, I’m here! Aero!" He yelled, doing a double flip above a few dancer’s, before landing atop one, blade beneath him.

Oxyrt flew into the air, and chopped through several Assassin’s, before hitting the ground again, blade sparking. As his weapon of choice entered the ground, lightning flew out from it and boomeranged back to the surface, killing all of the U.P.A. struck creature’s in sight.

Wing flew to the air, and pushed Karxo off the edge of the building so he would not get hit by the flaming lightning that scattered along the building’s surface. Karxo was luckily caught by Wing again, and the two flew onto the building’s top, where a worn out Oxyrt stood.

"Well I don't think we need to worry about another attack...unless it happens again (Very reassuring) And Karxo isn't moving.” Wing stated, as he put the cold Karxo on the ground, he was dreaming of banana’s.

“Oh, hey, did you find anything in that mansion?” Wing asked as he looked out onto the dark below there underground building “I found this…” He said, pulling out the keychain from his coat pocket “Do you know what this is?"

Oxyrt looked at Wing’s keychain and gave a quick nod "All I found was this picture in a white room," Oxyrt replied in a slightly disappointed tone from his keep-sake to Wing’s, pulling the now crumpled picture from his pocket. He then walked forward and grabbed the keychain out of Wing’s grasp "Hm, a thalassa shell lucky charm, someone gave me one a long time ago, but I...lost it..."

“I'm sorry to hear you lost it. lucky charms are special things, horrible to lose. Maybe someday you'll find it again right? Wing said with a grin.

He then turned his attention too the photo, it was hard too see in the dim light but he could still make it. “Hmm… well, there a bunch of guy’s in armor that looks like our cloak’s, but there face’s look all deferent…” Wing’s eye’s trailed off the people at the front and looked at the side, there many people stood, one of them had soup bowl brown hair, dark navy blue eye’s, and a smile that felt… un-real, like it would never happen… “I wonder what it could mean...do you think its a prediction for our organization?” Wing asked, as the two gave each other back there treasures.

"Maybe there are good things to-" Oxyrt paused as he heard a pair of footstep behind him. Before he could turn around, he was bashed on the head, and everything went white, then black. Wing, and Karxo were also attacked, and were dragged across the ground by ugly looking little creatures. "...come…”

Wing slowly opened his sorry eye’s to the world around him, he faced a wall of bars in front of them all. They had been captured, and who knew what was going to happen to them if they didn't get out soon. "Oxyrt, Karxo wake up, we're in serious trouble here.” Wing pleaded tugging on there clothing.

Oxyrt sat up against a cold wall, his vision blurred in and out as he looked around the cold wet cell. He shook his head, and his vision came back to him. Oxyrt got up and leaned against the bars, looking for the one who hit him on the head. "If I ever find who did this, and I will, I'm gonna kick their *** so hard!" he yelled out, Wing was nearby un-amused. Oxyrt looked at him, before tapped the bars, and listened to the ringing sound that came from them, "Steel." Oxyrt proclaimed, "They couldn't have made it easier." He turned to Wing, Karxo. Karxo was still on the ground unconscious. "Wing, if I use my fire to half-way melt these bars, then you can use your wind to freeze it over, making them easy to break through. I know, 'why not just melt them?' The fumes released from this kind of steel would be intoxicating, and...messy. Ready Wing?"

Wing gave a smirk, and put his hand out in front of him “Ready and willing”

Oxyrt faced both of his hands at the bars cold bars, and charged up his energy "Fire!" Small Flames engulfed the bars as smoke flew from them.

“Aero!” Wind yelled, as wind from Wing's hands quickly cooled the Red hot bars, then there was silence as Wing was about to strick the weak bar’s with his blade, when suddenly they exploded.

The Flame’s flew across the room as the wind propelled them, the bar’s melted away into crisp’s as the flamed wind indulged them. And then they blew away.

The power of Wind and Fire… it was like something none of them had ever seen before, Wing was silent at the sight, before looking down.

"Alright we're good to go."

3. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

9/10 man oh man i had almost forgot about that whole Jail part....and i like the hint of possible forshadowing on the "power of Wind and Fire" great Chapter, keep it up guys

4. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Nulix! Stop Posting The Chapters Without Letting Me Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's It! I'm Writing The Next Ones! The Next Three Are Mine! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

5. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Your never on, and I have absolutely no time to wait...

6. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

8.38111/10

pretty good.nice story flow.....and....yeah....great job!

7. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

That's not true!!!!! I can't help it if I have limited amount of time on the computer, and I have a life other than the Ultimate Organization!

But I will get the next three chapters done quickly. What page did you leave off on?

8. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Great chaper. :3

9. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

I feel your pain. I had to leave the entire first half of the Ultimate Organization because of limited computer time..........

Otherwise, great chapter............Even though I won't make an appearance for a very long time..........

10. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Six.

Oxyrt looked over at Wing, before shaking off what had just happened "Good, let's go!" Oxyrt proclaimed as he picked up, and threw the idiot known as Karxo over his shoulder. He then bolted off, Wing looked back at the moron and quickly picked his form from the damp cell grounds, then he was off after Oxyrt.

Oxyrt stood at the end of the long hallway in which there cell was at an end. Wing rushed up to him, but was stopped by Oxyrt’s firm hand. Oxyrt pocked his large head out of the side of the hall’s wall, and carefully made sure no one was coming their way, and there wasn't anybody coming.

"You would think someone would have heard that explosion...oh well." Oxyrt muttered, as Wing grabbed Karxo tighter. The two and a half men made the corner and went down the next hallway.

"Where is everyone?" Wing questioned as they ran, They past an open door without thinking about it, because it seemed that everyone was gone, but they where wrong. Something’s cold yellow eye’s did spot the end of Karxo slipping by, it’s beastly hand’s propelled it self out of the door way and knocked Karxo off Wing’s back, it lunged over him and clawed down, Karxo just lay there… and then it was over. The creature looked from the bloody seen of its victim, too Wing and Oxyrt "Damn..." Oxyrt spat at the situation.

“Karxo!” Wing yelled out to the dead fool who’s bloody body lay on the ground. “No…” He whispered, before turning to his comrade “Oxyrt! Find a way to hide or get out of here! I'll hold this thing off and get to you!" He yelled, as shadow’s in flame could be seen around the brick corners from the flames dull light “Go!” Wing yelled at Oxyrt, as he through his keyblade at the creature that killed Karxo’s skull. It fell to the ground, dead. Wing walked up to the body of Karxo, as Oxyrt made his way out the other hall in the back ground. “Rest in Peace” Wing whispered, as he touched the dead man on the forehead, he slowly looked up from the fallen fool. The Organization would not forget this.

Oxyrt ran at a swift pace, that idiot Karxo had died… thank god. He ran around corners, and dodged open doors. All looked the same, it was imposable to make out if he had been here or not. Then he saw light, bright light around the corner. He picked up his pace and ran into the light, he was in a huge Gummi dock “Excellent…” He whispered.

Wing slashed and hacked at the ugly oddly toned creature’s, there where too many, he thought as one ripped through his clothing, his arm bleeding heavily, it was no use. “Aero!” He yelled, as he shot a blast of wind at them, no explosion, the blast just rammed the against the nearest wall. Wing looked up to see them getting up once more, and started to run.

Oxyrt climbed into a large, four seated, 90’s Gummi Ship, not the fastest but at least it was some what durable. Wing suddenly burs through the halls, sending various sorts of Wind and Air behind him, and then the creatures emerged from where he once was. “I could’ve gone to business school…” Oxyrt cursed to himself, as Wing ran to the ships side, the creature’s dead on his tail. Oxyrt had a clear view of them now, heartless. The cursed creatures that caused there heart loss. The ran up ad Wing tried to defend and gave logic defying roars "I guess it's time to go then..." Oxyrt stated, as he opened the rusty hinged door. Wing grabbed onto the ship’s propelled wing and propelled himself into the air, with a summersault, he reached the ships door, and swung himself in. As soon as Wing was in, Oxyrt revved up the rusty ship and started to lift into the air, and the heartless grabbed the tail of the ship. Wing blasted the heartless with wind, as the door swung open and got blown off as the ship narrowly flew through the closing hanger doors. The heartless that hung on where crushed by the large doors crushing the end of there ship and the creatures exploded into dust.

"Not bad..." Oxyrt said with a breath catching laugh. "Now, with this Gummi ship, we should find these 'contacts' of Darxess's easily." He stated. Wing gave a small nod but seemed a world apart as he looked out the window watched and into the rainy night sky. Karxo had died. That was scary.

"Contacts straight ahead." The Orb said, as it pocked it’s “Head” Out of Oxyrt’s coat pocket and started to glide around the craft.

Oxyrt gave a confused look at the Orb "What do you mean 'straight ahead'? I don't see a thing." He pronounced, Wing came out of his thoughts and started looking around for a person or something floating in the air. Oxyrt looked left and right, and saw nothing. "Orb, what are you..." The Gummi Ship suddenly shook in a violent manner, squeaking as everything inside it moved. "Are we going down?!" Oxyrt thought aloud, as he frantically checked the gauges and fuel meter. The ship shook again sending Wing off the side of his chair. "That's why you wear a seatbelt..." Oxyrt laughed at his dumb little joke, ignoring the fact that this rust bucket lacked seatbelts, but was luckily cut off as the ship violently for the last time shook, sending Wing into a wall. The lights in the ship went in and out, and the emergency lights started flashing.

"WARNING, DANGER AHEAD, WARNING, DANGER AHEAD." flashed across the wind shield of the Gummi ship over and over again. Everything started glowing green, and nothing was visible outside, from any window. The ship continuously shook as if they were driving down a rough, dirt road. They felt the ship thrust forward, the speedometer went off the scale. Oxyrt gave a scream as the engine roared and the emergency siren sounded non-stop. Wing gripped a hand railing, and Oxyrt gripped the steering. The noise of the events was unbearable. The ship grew faster, and bumpier. The siren became louder, and the light flashed brightly.

And then, Impact.

"I’m off to train until Wing and that other guy get back....If anyone wants to they can come." Xegreny’s cheerful voice called as he walked out of the meeting room, Darxess had been yapping on about there matters in the world, and what affect the Ultimate Organization would have on the World That Never Was and other worlds. Many thing’s that Xegreny couldn’t care less for. And so he would walk through the hall’s, the meeting room behind him. His hand itched towards his calculator watch that Darkrai had sold him for a buck. “The Dark” Might not be the quickest in the head, but he did sell some good crap. And so, Xegreny would Flip open his calculator watch and do random equation’s (NEEERD!) as he walked towards the training yards.

The ship slammed to a stop and Oxyrt flew head first into the windshield, Wing stood in the back ground, keyblade jammed in the ground for support. Oxyrt slowly whipped some blood from his skull and glanced outside there ship’s rusty interior. They were in deep space, the world known as 'Twilight Town' was nowhere to be seen. "What's that?" Wing pointed out to a tower floating on a little island in the depths of space. Oxyrt couldn’t be bothered as he slowly climbed back into his seat, and pulled up to the tower slowly with the ship. They glided just off it, weary to go to close "Well, lets just see." Oxyrt stated, as he slowly parked at the edge of the land. Wing opened the broken door slowly, and the two walked. Wind examined the purple tower they approached with ease, as Oxyrt lagged slightly behind, cleaning up his bloody face.

The two walked the stairs, until they reached the top. Oxyrt looked down the thousands of feet below, even though he and Wing had only taken few steps… odd. Wing looked at Oxyrt who was caught up in the mystery, before pulled out his key blade and opened the door carefully As he did so, Orb flew past him and went into the office like room. Wing walked in slowly, as Oxyrt brushed past him. They looked around, nobody home? Oxyrt glared at the area “Well… this helps.” He muttered, as he leaned onto another door. He fell into another yellow room with fabric scattered all over the are. There a tall man with blue gowns and a tall hat stood, peering onward out the large window. The man turned and walked into the room where Wing and Orb rested, Oxyrt followed after and ran up to his friends. The old man sat behind the desk, as he rubbed his gray beard. After a second that felt like an eternity, he spoke.

“My name is Yen Sid, now tell me: Why are you here?”

Wing gulped loudly, and did a small bow for one reason or another “Our leader, Darxess sent us. He told us you have information that is involved with the Knights. We need that information."

Yen Sid’s cold face did not move “I know who sent you, Orb here is a dead give away. You two must also be members of his new Organization. Correct? What are your names?”

"I'm Wing and this is Oxyrt” Wing stated, pointing to Oxyrt who was picking his noise and whipping it on Yen Sid’s books. Wing looked at him and back to Yen Sid who looked un-amused “…Yeah, that Oxyrt. Um… We really need that information. Darxess said you'd help us." Wing pleaded.

"The Mage...Retlaw..." Yen Sid told in a silent manner. "Retlaw?" Oxyrt questioned, rutting his behind on the wall for no particular reason. "Yes, Retlaw is this mage in which you speak of, the one who has knowledge of the Knights." Yen Sid answered. "Master Yen Sid, can you tell us how to find this mage?" Wing asked. Yen Sid paused, as if he were wondering if this group of 'Nobodies' should be allowed to obtain such valuable information, "My mind can not hold all universal knowledge, I'm not sure if I remember where it is." He spoke atlas, Wing Orb and Oxyrt looked disappointed. "But," Yen Sid continued, "there is a scroll that I have with such knowledge." Master Yen Sid slowly got out of his chair, and walked to an old, dusty chest in the corner of the room; Wing, Oxyrt, and Orb followed eagerly.

Yen Sid unlocked the chest with a magical spell, and creaked it open. The two nobodies and an Orb looked in curiosity as the chest opened. Yen Sid pulled out a tattered scroll, that looked like it haven't been unraveled in years. "This is what you will need." Yen Sid handed Wing the scroll. The three bowed in gratitude, "Thank you, Master Yen Sid." They all spoke at once, even Oxyrt. They made for the door as Yen Sid called out for them, "Wait” he announced calmly, The three turned to listen.

"Retlaw the Mage will not just give this information to anyone one freely, be ready for 'tests'." Yen chuckled, "Good lucked fellows."

Wing looked over to Oxyrt who shrugged at this and then to Orb who bobbed in the air frantically. The three then made their way back to the ship, discussing the information they had just learned all the way. When they arrived, Wing sat beside Oxyrt as he sat in the drivers seat. Orb floated nearby. Oxyrt slowly opened the scroll and a Transportation Gummi Chip Vs.2.0 fell into his lap, a tag attached with Yen Sid’s name on it. Oxyrt gave a small chuckle, partly in gratitude to Mr.Sid and also hope that this peace of crap Gummi Ship could handle such a modern chip.

After Oxyrt gad installed it, he would seat himself in the driver's seat of the gummi ship. He looked across the panel "Aha!" Oxyrt smashed on a button titled, 'Warp'. "Select Your Destination." Said a voice from the ship. Oxyrt scrolled through, the options, and found and chose, 'Twilight Town - Mansion'. The ship started to shake and roar again as before. "Not again" Wing thought aloud “Damn it, I could have picked any ship from that hanger and I picked a 90’s model…” Oxyrt muttered, and then. Blast Off.

The ship was gone from the tower, at Light speed.

Nulix: Darknight! Where are you!!!! I'm all alone writing chapters... boo hoo, woe is me.

11. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

12. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

9.31184/10

this is better than the last one....

13. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Seven.

Wing slumped in his wooden chair, tossing the scroll onto makeshift table that had been made out of the debris around the throne room. Him and Oxyrt had made it back to the castle and reported Karxo’s death, unfortunately Darxess and Xalan had left a few hours before they arrived, Wing had in the little time became a substitute leader of sorts.

“Yen Sid gave us that scroll,” Wing informed, as the other members huddled around the table to listen, Xegreny had brought up the successes of there mission first, it seemed no one else dared for the death of Karxo. “It should give us the location of Retlaw, and from him, the Enigmatic Knight’s home world.”

“Great,” Xegreny stated, as he leaned back. “Too bad Darxess is gone, along with Xalan. But, anyhow, how was the mission?”

Wing sighed and leaned back, brushing dust off his cloak. “We made it to this white mansion, but we fell through a floor, and discovered an underground city. After a bit, we fought this huge ugly Heartless, met Yen Sid, obtained the scroll and came back here…” He eyed the other members, who twisted away from him. “You’re all a friendly lot aren’t you. What happened around here while we were gone?”

“Well, I don’t know about the rest of these geeks, but I went out and did target practice on the mountains,” Xegreny said, folding his arms and smiling evilly.

“What mountains?” Wing asked, puzzled.

Xegreny grinned wider. “Exactly.” He hesitated. “Maybe we should go find Darxess, and Xalan.”

“Good idea,” Wing murmured. “Let’s go.”

Wing stared up forlornly at the Memory’s Skyscraper that was nestled near the heart of the dark city. “Tell me, Xegreny, do you feel connected to this place? Like something…draws you here? I don’t know hot to explain it, maybe because I’m not supposed to ‘feel’ things, but as I’m standing here…I feel connected.”

Xegreny gave him a weird expression. “Not really…Listen, we’ve been all over this city. Let’s try the woods around the ruins.”

Wing nodded, slowly. “I wouldn’t want to come here either. Ok, I’ll lead.”

Xegreny gestured him on, but turned and looked at the Skyscraper. Perhaps…he thought. The Memory’s Skyscraper has some sort of magnetic intuitive pull for Nobodies. The amount of Dusks around this place is especially high, and this was the base of two former Organizations of Nobodies…What were those two doing here? Ah, can’t remember. Don’t really care either, but…It does inspire thought. About all I can do now… Xegreny sighed, and followed Wing.

Xalan, meanwhile, was sitting in her cave, scratching her name all over the walls. She giggled.

“This is going to be Mine,” she whispered to herself.

“What is?” Darxess asked, as he walked from the cave mouth. “This pathetic hole in the ground.”

Xalan jumped, cracking her head on the ceiling. “You idiot, what do you think you’re doing, scaring me like that, get out of here, get out, never mind, sorry superior, but you’re dumb and I gotta go.”

She ran off into the forest. Darxess watched her go with his mouth open.

“Ok……………………………………………………….,” he said, then slowly followed her.

Xalan emerged from the cave and drifted through the woods until she found a target. Wing. She crept up behind him, and then grabbed him at the neck yelling “BOOO!”

Wing smashed her in the face and she slammed into a tree. “Oh, sorry,” Wing said. “Thought you were a Knight. We’re looking for you.”

Darxess heard Xegreny laughing as Xalan began chasing after Wing, yelling bloody murder.

He began walking in their direction, but…

A twig snapped behind him. “Orb,” he said quietly, and Orb appeared.

“Yes?”

“Set your scanners to short range and do a spiral around me. There’s something here and I want to know what it is.”

“Yes, master.”

The Orb floated off. A few minutes later, it reached Darxess’ former area, having found what it was looking for. “Master, I’ve found…Master? Master?”

Darxess was gone.

The Orb raced for Wing and Xegreny, who had managed to tie Xalan to a tree.

“Darxess is…gone!” Orb shrieked.

“Well… yeah, that’s why we’re looking for him,” Xegreny replied, un-amused at the Orb.

“No! I was just with him. He set me to do a scan, and then…He was gone when I came back!” Orb shrieked louder.

“Sounds serious,” Wing said. “Check it out Xegreny.”

Xegreny nodded, and moved into the undergrowth. Something flashed in the corner of his eye and he twisted. Nothing was there.

Suddenly, he was on the ground, pain exploding on the back of his head. Leaves crunched and he saw a depression form in the soft ground.

“What the…?” Xegreny muttered, then he was picked up and pounded into a tree. Staggering, Xegreny watched the ground. The depressions moved towards him. With a cry, he slammed a fist into where a person would be, and the air flickered. For a brief moment, Xegreny saw an unarmed knight staring back at him. Then it was gone. Eyes wide, Xegreny looked around. More depressions were coming for him.

Panicking, Xegreny unleashed an energy bomb at his own feet. The explosion blew him back, and he scurried to his feet, wiping blood from his cheek where a branch had cut it. He raced after Wing.

“Wing! Knights took Darxess! They’re after me right now!”

Wing snarled. “Back to the others!”

Darxess slowly opened his eyes. “Where…………..where am I?”

“Here.” A voice whispered.

“Where is here?”

“Home……”

“My true home was destroyed years ago…”

The shadows flickered as a figure moved forward.

Darxess gaped. “No……….impossible…you………how?”

Oxyrt sighed as he heard Xegreny and Wing tell him what had happened. “Well, shucks…They must be spying on us. More of a bother now that you bozos destroyed a regiment of knights. They must know we’re trying to go find Retlaw, so they’re trying to distract us by kidnapping our leader.”

Immediately, fingers began pointing at who was to blame. Oxyrt thought, This is annoying. Maybe if I can kill a few of them, they’ll calm down…

The decision was taken from him when Xegreny dropped an energy bomb in the middle of them. “Now listen up! We’re not going to accuse anybody of spying on us! We’re all in this together and we’ve got to work as a team! Now get some backbone and go recon the forest for Darxess, or so help me I’ll destroy anybody who so much as glares at somebody else! Clear? Good, now get going!”

The members dashed to their feet, and were gone so quickly, not even their fading footsteps could be heard in the silence.

“Well, then,” Oxyrt said. “Xegreny, if you would overseer them. You seem to be good at it.”

Xegreny nodded, and turned to leave. Wing raised a hand.

“You’re right, Oxyrt. This is a distraction,” Wing said. “We need to find the mage Retlaw and we need to find him quickly. I suggest we go find him.”

Oxyrt nodded. “Yes, that sounds good. I’ll get the guys who were down in the lunch room. That will make Twelve of us, since Xegreny will be looking for Darxess here.”

“I’ll meet you in the gummi ship,” Wing said, and the three split up.

She would walk through the wet lush forest of nothing, Brushing her raven black hair out of her neon eyes.

“Well…” she said to herself in a bright yet deadly voice, her lip’s formed a small smile on her pale skin. “Looks like I missed part of the fun.”

Chuckling to herself, Bellatrix began walking towards the ruins of the old castle.

The dark corridor snapped open in the empty throne room. A young girl stepped out, brushing her clothes off.

“Hello?” she called to the empty room, her voice light and perky voice. “Is this the Ultimate Organization headquarters? Please…I want to know…What am I?”

Silence answered her…Sighing, she leaned against a wall. “Guess I’ll have to wait until they come back…”

DarKnight: Finally done. Hey this is kind of weird. I’m writing, and Nulix is editing…I LIKE IT!

Nulix: It’s never gonna happen again.

DarKnight36: Well, I think we should take turns, go every other one…And I want to do the next one. REVIEW TIME!

Nulix: Oh, Darknighty Mc.Knight Knight. I, uh… might have hired some new staff…

Darkrai: The Dark Put the hurt in yo inner ear! (Punch’s Darknight in the face randomly…)

Darknight: …Nulix… what… the… hell!

Karxo: SHU UMP FOO!

Darknight: FOO!?!?!

Darkrai: The Dark, Karxo, and Co. Will now take over the fanfic!

Nulix: What?!? That wasn’t in our contract!

Karxo: SHU UP FOO! (Kick’s Nulix in the face, he fly’s out of the UO Fanfic studio and lands on the streets)

Darknight: ******************************** Your ********************!

Darkrai: The Dark Shuts!!! (Kick’s Darknight in the blubber and throws him out of UO Fanfic studio)

Karxo: Threes a new sheriff in these here studios! And his name is Me!

Darkrai: And the Dark!

***DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!***

Some where in Scranton…

Darknight: Alright, thanks to this bloody idiot (NULIX IT UP A NOTCH!) We got kicked out of the studios!

Nulix: GOD! WHY WOULD YOU LET ME DO THAT? WHHHHYYYYY!

Darknight: SHUT UP! So, readers, we are going to smuggle chapters to you, while where attempting to get back into the studios.

Nulix: Karxo and Darkrai will also try and feed you chapters, but there liiiiieeeeeeees! ALL LIES!

Darknight:... Nulix, this is the last time I let you edit... anything... ever...

14. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

8.5/10 nice job guys this thing really rocks lol i keep getting blown away by all the things i had forgotten about...and i miss Xalan....

15. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

1000/10!

*cries*

I'm finally in it! I'm so happy! =D

The real score: 8.5/10

Great job! ^_^

16. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

That was awesome! 9/10 from me to you!

Aww I'm sorry! Ive rejoined UO2 though!

17. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Yay. More me.

100000/10

18. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

8/10

pretty good. i like it. and yay! Bella appeared!

19. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Both 6 and 7 were great chapters.........and I finally returned!.....................To be kidnapped......yay........But my decision to be kidnapped sufficiently thickened the plot! So 5 out of 5 for both chapters.

20. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

The Ultimate Organization: Dawn of Doom. ~ Book One: Entrance of the Damned.

The Ultimate Organization:
    Dawn of Doom.

[​IMG]

Book One:
    Entrance of the Damned.

By: Darknight36. Nulix.
    Ideas: Jaxed. Darknight36. Nulix. Wing. Pirateguywithapplepie. Star_Seeker. Hidden_Light. Orion. Xephos. Jordier0xs0x. Oxyrt.

Prologue:
    A brief history to our World.

The war. The fights. The battles. They where over. Everyone was
    dead, the keyblades needed new wielders. And so they found. A
    young boy named Sora found one, little did he know that with the
    keyblade came a greater evil. The Heartless. Creatures that had
    been covering the map for years and years… and years. First found
    by the government secret service known as the Pentagon, the
    heartless had been thought as alien creatures, from another world.

Where they in fact created far away from another galaxy? Unknown, all that we
    do know is that they helped in the separation of the world… or worlds,
    and that they where at some time stopped.

From that point the Heartless would spring up into the worlds from
    time to time, lasting for a few hundred years before a heroic team
    sacrificed themselves once again for there defeat. Over time a sub
    creature was formed. A Nobody. A once human, a creature that lost
    its heart to the heartless and was left as little more then a deformed
    shell. Some who fell victim to the Heartless managed to keep there
    human forms if, and only if, there hearts where extremely powerful.

Over the years, many Organizations have sprang… and in the end,
    defeated, The most recent being the famed Organization XIII. It was
    killed by the keyblade wielder Sora, who at the age of nineteen died
    in his sleep peacefully. There mark however was far from
    nonexistent.

As the world recovered, only seven years after Organization XIII
    demise, sprang a new group of nobodies. Organization XIV, the new
    group, spread terror through out the known world in the search for
    hearts. The Governments began to panic, what would they do? No
    new heroes would arrive, they where surely doomed. At last, a
    young man named Hojan made the decision. They would bring back
    the Knights. The Enigmatic Knights

And Knights attacked, and killed. Organization XIV… was dead.

They left one member alive however, a young man named
    Darxess… they left him alive for only the cruelty in there hearts,
    they left him alive in a form of torture. And so Darxess was left…
    for years, and years. Three years would pass, and Darxess, driven
    nearly mad with grief and sick with revenge, vowed to end the
    Knight's existence and make them rue the day they ruined… all
    he… couldn’t have.

And so Darxess formed a new Organization… and Organization that
    he envisioned to be all but unstoppable. And so, he appropriately
    named it…

The Ultimate Organization.

Chapter One.
    The Organization that could Become.

The warm spring rain fluttered down gently from the grey sky.
    Seconds from its departure from clouds, the rain drops would hit
    the leaves of several old oak trees that stood as silent sentinels of
    the small road. The nicely shaded road of dirt that cleared a path
    through the forest grew slick with mud as the rain picked up speed.

The water from the sky also hit the nearby city, right past the rivers
    cliff. The citizens there all walked, the dark city’s black and grey
    buildings ruling over them.

Just past that, at the center of the woods in which the rain poured,
    stood a massive construction of towers and bends. The magnificent
    structure was all a shade worn out grey, and the tips of the towers
    topped the trees by nearly double their own height.

This had been the last remains of The Legendary Organization XIII,
    and the Late Organization XIV. The ruin had been covered with
    vines, and many of the towers had broken off, lying scattered
    around the surrounding area, the forest had reclaiming them
    slowly. It looked nothing less then a remnant at once was. The
    Public Service Enigmatic Knights, Defenders of the Public and
    Keepers of the Peace had finished off all the Nobodies who had
    once claimed the castle home. Since then, they had abandoned the
    castle. It hadn’t been visited by a living soul in years… but one that
    didn’t live viewed every single day within these castle walls. His
    name… was Darxess, the last known living member of Organization
    XIV… every day since the Knights left him… every day he spent
    strolling his home… alone, well… almost alone. At long last, less
    then a week from the current, had he decided that he was not
    getting any younger. He would see the Knights death soon, he
    would be there the fateful day that they took there last breaths.

It was time for a new Organization.

They appeared in silence, each wearing worn out clothing, all
    glancing at the ground. Some of there eyes appeared red… red
    from tears, tears from the realization that they where… nothing
    anymore. All of them slowly made there way over to crystal white
    chair in the tall circular room. As soon as they sat the chairs flew
    into the air until they where evenly aligned with one that was
    already in the air.

In this chair sat a cold figure who wore a heavy black coat with
    flimsy black armor on it and a large hood over the face. The man
    Glanced at the white and silver Orb that hung at his shoulder, he
    flipped back his hood, revealing silver locks that flew down his
    back, pale cold skin that could send even the bravest soul’s to
    pause, and piercing neon eyes that shot at each other being present
    in turn.

There was a silence, before the man finally spoke "…Do you know
    why I have gathered you here?" The stern yet smooth voice of
    Darxess asked, glancing at the twelve or so members that were
    present. Most of them looked bored or scared, he noted, but all
    looked powerful. His head snapped around as one of the members
    asked, "…What… what am I?" In a youthful yet dead voice.

Darxess stared at the member and sighed “…You… are a nobody…
    a creature with out a heart… you lost itâ€

Karxo, the member who asked the question, slowly brought his
    hands to his head in realization. Most of the members just glanced
    at the member, before turning to Darxess “…Why are we here?†one
    of them asked.

He grinned. "Vengeance," he proclaimed, leaning forward in his
    crystal chair, his neon eyes almost glowing, "and possibly,
    redemption."

"Revenge?" Another member muttered in a bristly voice, leaning
    back and tapping the arm on his chair impatiently with his fingers.
    "Not a bad idea..."

One of the few girls present, a young woman named Xalan, shook
    her head. "I seriously think you guys are crazy," she muttered to
    herself in a light tone, rolling her eyes. Darxess grunted at the
    members, they seemed either clueless or uninterested.

"The Dark says: No thanks," Darkrai, another member with long
    black hair spat rather loudly, waving his hands randomly while
    referring to himself in the third person. "…And… if The Dark would
    consider your offer… who would he be going after for revenge?â€

Darxess frowned. "The knights," he whispered, his eyes twitching,
    desperation in his voice. "They… they took everything from me…
    even… in a sense, my heart…†He looked up, his face contorted
    with rage. “The knights… they will pay… I swore it.â€

“Now for the prize question†Came Xalan hostile voice.
    “How does this affect us?â€

Darxess looked taken aback, but soon retook his controlled
    manner. “For those who love to kill, they will have their chance.†He
    informed slowly, a small grin flitting onto his face. “To those who
    hate the knights, they will have their chance.†He frowned and
    leaned forward. “I only ask… for a little support.â€

“The knights? Well… The Darks never messed with them, so I have
    no business here†Darkrai said, still waving his hand around himself
    as though he saw some type of insect flying and he wanted to
    thwart it.

Karxo, all of a sudden and for no reason what so ever, flung his
    hands up, looking somewhat offended and outraged. “You just want
    us to do your dirty work because you can’t do it yourself!†he fumed
    at Darxess, whose expression at the moment was part confusion,
    part rage, and part disappointment. “I got my vengeance over with
    long ago… What makes you think we will go against the most
    trained soldiers in the worlds just because they caused you to have
    a bad day! You’re completely crazy old man!†Karxo boomed.

Darxess clenched his fists, and inhaled slowly, trying to remain
    calm. “The situation is far from as hopeless as you say,†he said.
    “Quite frankly, there have been knights killed before… and yes, it is
    true that… some units of Knights are highly trained… so we must
    make sure, we are stronger†He shrugged.

“Then why can’t you do it yourself?†Xalan asked, folding her arms
    in announce with this man who was trying to let nobody’s stand
    once more. “I don’t need revenge… I’ve never had any cause for it,
    and I never will… Well, unless I hang around here much longer†She
    giggled to herself a little at her little sarcastic joke, But in truth, She
    really did have a deep feeling for vengeance within her. Xalan
    shuddered. She didn’t want to think about that right now… Or ever,
    for that matter.

“I-I can’t take them all on by myself, I need help. Nobodies are one
    species… they must help each other against threats!†Darxess
    stumbled on his words, raising his voice. The members just looked
    at him with raised eyebrows, some shaking their heads, unamused.
    Darxess sighed “And the alternative reason to help me, I thought
    everyone loved to fight…â€

“Well, you got it on the dot…†Karxo muttered, as the other
    members started nodding in agreement. Darxess sighed, so the
    only member who came where the trigger happy idiot ones. His
    eyes traced down to the black dirty ground, before staring up as the
    rain hit the glass roof.

Darxess gave a sigh, as the members averted his sorry gaze. “I see
    you will not help me in this endeavor. Then I will move this meeting
    in another direction.†They will all help me, soon enough, Darxess
    thought to himself. They just need proper motivation.

“Well,†Xalan muttered in guilt. “I love fight, but…†She shook her
    head, and then smiled slightly. “I guess I will do it, just for the fun
    of it.â€

A new member finally spoke up. “I don’t have much dispute with
    the knights,†the member coughed, in a deep voice that sounded
    like oil alight. “And little desire for revenge. But… my life, as of
    now, holds no purpose… I will support you if you can offer another
    reason why I should.â€

Darxess slammed his fist into the arm of his chair, as the men and
    women around looked at him with part surprise. “The knight must
    be destroyed! This is not just some petty order that you are in for
    the mere hope to regain the heart you foolishly lost! This is the Last
    stand Nobody’s could ever have to regain what we once where! The
    Knight’s will ruin us all unless we destroy them!â€

The Orb that hovered in the air closed its eyes tight. Obviously this
    Ultimate Organization was nothing less of a joke. Darxess didn’t
    like jokes. After a few seconds of hearing Darxess ranting the Orb
    thought it was time to intervene, floated forward in front of him,
    and muttered in a small well-balanced voice, “Sir… perhaps it would
    be best to let the members… feel more comfterbal…â€

“Quiet Orb!†Darxess snarled. “You know just as well as I what the
    knights did!â€

If the Orb could shake its head, it would have. “Sure…†it muttered
    under its breath, before floated over to the other members. “I am
    sorry… he has been acting this way ever since the Knights
    destroyed Organization XIV… He was the only survivor, and I’m
    afraid it’s driven him quite mad. Nothing I say can change his mind.
    His mind is set on destroying each and every Knight.â€

Darxess grunted as he made a powerful leap off his chair, and
    landed on the ground’s behind the Orb. “What are you saying
    behind my back, Orb?â€

“…More things then you know…†the Orb spat under his breath.
    “What was that?†Darxess asked “…Nothing†Orb replied slowly.

Darxess sighed at Orb, before staring at the members one by one.
    There definitely not what he thought… most of them where too…
    He glanced at Karxo who was eyeing everyone nervously… far gone
    to be of any use.

“Orb,†Darxess muttered after a long silence. “Show the members to
    their quarters. This meeting is over.â€

“Yes master,†the Orb nodded, already gliding downward hurriedly.
    “This way please…†the Orb said.

The tall crystal chairs slowly lowered and the members began to
    follow the Orb out of the large throne room and down a long hall.

“So Orb…†Karxo asked as he followed “Why does Darxess act like
    that? I’ve never actually seen these Knights… All I’ve heard is
    rumors.â€

The Orb seemed to turn. “As I have said, he’s been like that ever
    since Organization XIV was destroyed. They killed everyone but
    Darxess…â€

“How did Darxess survive?†Karxo asked. “If the knights killed
    everyone else, surely he would have eat some potatoes too…â€

“That’s the one thing… Darxess couldn’t understand,†the Orb
    elaborated, sounding puzzled. “And, possibly, that’s what drove
    him to madness. After the Organization was destroyed, Darxess
    sought death. He even openly challenged the Knights…†The Orb
    seemed to shake its head. “But instead of killing him, they left him
    alive, only incapacitating him. They spared his life, and Darxess has
    never forgiven them. He wishes to destroy the knights for letting
    him live…â€

“Thats odd…†Xalan whispered aloud.

“Where at your room, Xalan†the Orb said, as he hovered near a
    door in the crystal hallway. Xalan sighed before slowly heading into
    the door and locking it behind her.

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: Darxess.
    Major Characters: Orb.
    Secondary Characters: Karxo. Darkrai. Xalan.
    ________

Chapter Two.
    The Attack.

Xalan lay on her queen sized bed lazily, staring up at the dim white
    ceiling above her, not entirely happy with her surroundings, feeling
    sorry for herself because of her stupid plain room. Completely white
    with just a large bed that filled most of the room, a small wooden
    reading desk, and a pile of black clothing. Xalan had just decided
    that this place was hardly worth her time, standing up from the bed,
    when an explosion threw her to the cold wooden ground.

“What the…?†she muttered in a slightly shocked tone, a hint of
    annoyance overwhelmed by panic in her voice.

Suddenly, she heard Darxess stale voice yelling. “Come to kill me
    this time? Have you come back to destroy everything precious to me
    once again? I won’t let you!â€

Another explosion rocked the castle, the door crumbled as the
    ceiling’s crusted white paint fell off in a heap, and suddenly the wall
    of her dull room broke open, the wood chip’s and piling’s flying
    everywhere. Xalan covered her face from the rubble that came
    flying. Darxess lay in the middle of her floor, a small streak of
    blood running past his temple.

The door burst open and another member ran in, staring at Xalan
    before looking down at his superior. Grabbing Darxess, he hauled
    him to his feet. “What happened sir?†He asked hurriedly, his eyes
    hinted concern.

Darxess didn’t answer, brushing off the member’s grip, before
    heading for the opened doors that lead to the crystal halls. Darxess
    popped his head out of the room and down the hall; fire and rubble
    flew past him in every direction. He slowly turned back and
    glowered at the members who stood confused in the little room,
    who could clearly see the madness that was thinly draped behind
    his calm cold complexion.

“Run,†he announced in a voice barely above a whisper, “or fight…â€
    With that word, he took off, down the fire-ravaged hallway, dodging
    the rubble that bounced up from the cracked ground, until he
    sprang into the throne room, just ahead of a massive explosion that
    ripped upwards from underneath the hallway’s ground.

Laxra, another member, burst through her spray painted door that
    had been blasted with flaming rubble and ran after him, propelling
    herself off the walls as the ground had been destroyed, yelling
    something about how he was injured. She skidded to the ground at
    the entrance of the throne room, next to Darxess.

Her brown eyes widened as Darxess growled in anger and sorrow,
    “The knights… they’re back… back to take everything from me…
    everything….†He paused as his neon eyes filled with unshed tears.
    He closed his eyes, then snapped them open again, and in the place
    of tears stood unblemished fury. “I won’t let them! I wont let them
    again…†His yells turned into a whisper “I won’t let them… againâ€.
    Suddenly the ground heaved, and…

Boom.

Darxess went flying back by the explosion, his cloak burnt and
    ripped, his face charcoaled with dirt and a hint of blood, his pale
    skin punished by the colors of war. Where his throne once stood
    was now just pale rock, a large hole overlooking it. Water-slicked
    armored beings walked inside the crystalloid throne room. They
    marched into the throne room in silence, the thunder booming and
    the lightning flashing. Armor covered their entire body, helmets
    extending behind them in two points and a visor covering their
    eyes. Gauntleted hands firmly held swords. “…Unit Six… will end
    you.†One of the Knights whispered.

Darxess exhaled through an open jaw, his body frozen. He blinked,
    and then with a fierce roar, he leaped himself at the knights, who
    were pouring through the hole, ready for anything.

Another member ran up next to Laxra. “Looks like the fun has
    already started… argh?†Darkrai stated in a macho tone, running
    past her and leaping towards the knights, black robes trailing
    behind him.

Xalan suddenly fell next to Laxra, cloak aflame from the annihilated
    hall. She gave a deep breath, before leaping at a Knight with silver
    armor who had kicked Darkrai in the gut. Xalan charged with furry
    and passion, before being thrown to the ground and kicked in the
    skull.

Laxra shook her head at the sad sight, and summoned her
    keyblade, a dirty brown thing nearly overwhelmed with its arrow
    like patterns. Laxra’s eye’s gazed at her blade, before snapping it to
    attention. With a yell, she charged towards the knights.

Another member slammed into the throne room, growing huge
    muscles and hair everywhere. The member, after spending a good
    few seconds yelling randomly, leaped at a contingent of knights
    sneaking around behind his companions. Tuning swords swept out,
    the member let forth a furious roar, the three knights took a step
    back, before charging forward.

Xalan found herself backed up to a wall, as a knight charged
    forward, sword angled for where her heart should have been.

“You will never win,†she hissed as the knight leaped forward. Xalan
    looked down and gave a large burst of panicked breathing, before
    suddenly coming to a realization. Her hand leaped for her hip,
    where two bells where attached to her belt.

With a ferocious yell, she rang the bells, as the blade cut through
    her robe and cut her skin. Her eyes snapped shut as dark energy
    blasted forward into the knight. Suddenly she faced empty air, as
    the Knight was now blasted into the other side of the room.

Darxess leaped upwards to one of the chairs, two knights leaping
    forward at him. With a laugh, he motioned and Orb smashed
    through the base. With an elegant flip, Darxess leaped onto the
    back of the falling chair, as it smashed a knight underneath.

Laxra chased after a Knight, who was running from her. Frustrated,
    she leaped up and yelled “Tsunami!†A water wave exploded from
    the floor, and swept forward, gently depositing her on its tip as the
    knights looked back and screamed. The wave exploded into their
    faces, and Laxra leaped forward, her keyblade slashing through the
    knight’s body.

Darxess flipped onto another chair, away from the chaos. “It seems
    these knights are too weak to be the ones who destroyed
    Organization XIV…†Darxess muttered “Public Defense Knights at
    bestâ€.

“Sir?†Orb questioned.

“I am calm now Orb… We can defeat them together,†Darxess stated
    with a rare smile.

Orb nodded, and burst into flame as Darxess leaped off the chair
    towards the knights, the Orb smashing into them, and exploding in
    fiery fury, before reappearing at Darxess’s shoulder. Orb ripped
    through enemies, as Darxess controlled its movements. Releasing
    Orb from his mind-hold, he noticed that several Knights had
    surrounded him.

“Fools!†he cried. “You think the Orb is my only weapon?†His hand
    slammed into the ground and spikes of earth ripped through the
    knights, sending them flipping into the wall’s and ceiling, glass
    shattered as they flew up into the roof. Rain dropped in on Darxess
    as he stood above the wreck of blood and death, himself beaten by
    battle.

An explosion ripped the hole where the Knights had come through
    wider, followed by the entire wall crashing down a second later.
    Darxess jumped over the Orb as the wall smashed down where he
    had just been, rain pouring through the hole where the wall once
    was and the shattered roof of glass.

“There leader!†Darxess yelled, as he brushed the blood off his
    mouth. “I want him alive!â€

Darkrai ran forward from the hallway at full speed, slashed in a
    vortex around him, killing a Knight that came neat him in an attack.
    Flipping forward, he ran for the leader, who was coming out of the
    shadows, all but his eyes covered by the hard rain.

Darxess ran next to Darkrai, his leg obviously broken, yet Darxess
    still managed to yell up at the Knights unit leader, his words hard.
    “You cannot win, your underlings are dead or dying… You… You are
    helpless!†He spat, but his words sounded hollow.

The knight moved impossibly fast, and the next thing Darxess knew
    he was impaled by the knight’s long sword. Darxess’ eyes bulged as
    the knight turned his mighty blade, and the last thing the newest
    Organization’s leader managed to whisper, “You… are helpless,â€
    before falling to the ground.

Time slowed as Darxess fell, and then a bloodcurdling scream
    erupted from one of the members. They rushed the knight as one.

The members crashed back, however, from a dazzling display of
    swordplay. Karxo gritted his teeth, wiping blood from his mouth. It
    couldn’t be, he thought.

The Orb had watched this from afar long enough. It flew forward
    and pushed itself into the knight’s back, sending him crashing
    forward.

Then, a valiant yet majestic flounder of dark blond hair, ice blue
    eyes that burnt like a fire, and a trademark smirk appeared. Yes,
    Wing, Master of Gales, flew forward as fast as a hurricane wind,
    smashing into the knight with his keyblade of winds, rip slashing up
    and down over the knight’s sword. Somehow, the knight managed
    to dodge, but the wind slammed him backwards.

Wing landed and charged again, but this time, the knight was ready.
    With an amazing sword move, he flicked Wing’s key out and fisted
    Wing in the gut, slashing back to take his head off.

Wing moved fast, and ducked, then leaped back. “Let’s get him
    together shall we?†he asked, his voice smooth and young yet calm
    and powerful, he hovered slightly over the ground with a slight
    smile on his face…

Darxess leaped down to them “Go!†he ordered his members, who
    where clearly at there end. The Orb leapt forward, the point of the
    organization’s attack, flames spurting in front of it. The knight
    flipped over it, but the Orb quickly followed.

The knight snarled as the Orb hit his leg, flipping him over. Darxess
    quickly slammed his fist into the ground, and earth sprang up to
    snare the knight. With amazing speed and grace, the knight flipped
    off the earth and sprang at Darxess, blowing him over with a dark
    spell.

Laxra immediately summoned an ice shield around him, and ran
    forward. “Are you all right?†she asked. “He just surprised me,â€
    Darxess replied, wiping grime from his mouth.

Meanwhile, the other members leapt forward, taking him one by
    one. The knight’s knees buckled, and Darxess quickly caught the
    knight with the earth…

“You’re trapped,†he said smugly. “Now for the interrogation…â€

The knight just threw back his head… and laughed.

________

Chapter overview:
    Main Characters: Wing.
    Major Characters: None.
    Secondary Characters: None.
    ________

Chapter Three.
    Oxyrt.

Darxess’ neon eyes narrowed in anger, as he stepped forward
    towards the Knight’s Captain. Debris crunched under his foot,
    remnants of a once whole throne room. “Remove his helmet,â€
    Darxess snarled, “I wish to see the face of the one who tried to
    destroy us!â€

Xalan stepped forward, unsnapping the knight’s golden helmet.
    “There’s no time like the present,†she said as the helmet lifted. She
    stared at the ugly mug underneath. “Hey, that looks like…â€

“No, it cannot be,†Darxess groaned, interrupted her, obviously
    shocked. “It can’t be…â€

The knight began to laugh, a high squeaky sound that would have
    unnerved anyone with a heart… the only thing it did to Darxess was
    give him the illusion of fury.

“Kill Him!†Darxess howled. “He is Roka… One of the Knights who
    destroyed Organization XIV!â€

Darkai glared over at Darxess, then back to Roka “The Dark can be
    doing the honors†He said, as he grabbed a blade that hung from
    his back.

And the blade came down.

“Darkrai, Xalan. Take the body away and then go to the throne
    room, I will be there shortly after you arrive†Darxess whispered,
    slowly sulking away.

The chatter in the throne room did nothing for the eerie silence that
    hung on all the members in the room. New members had arrived,
    each varying in appearance and powers.

Among the crowd of newbie’s stood a fine man that would change
    the world. Oxyrt, was his name, and he would stand, eyeing the
    others up and down. He had slick silver hair with a hint of red, his
    eyes where dark brown his face had bumps and small cuts all along
    it. He was in his late twenties at the least, what a waste, he thought.
    There’s nothing “ultimate†about these idiots.

He shook his head, and overrode the others’ voices in the hallway.
    “Can’t believe I joined a small group of people like you…†Oxyrt
    muttered, his voice burnt like a flame but was oddly… calm.
    “Ultimate means large and powerful, but all I see is a small group of
    gobbling turkeys…†He announced, in his smooth yet ruff voice.

“There may only be seventeen of us right now, but we are growing
    larger…†Wing muttered slowly as he approached Oxyrt, with a
    grudging smirk “Nobodies are drawn to this place. They will come
    and we will get larger, stronger…†Wing explained, as he flicked a
    hand. “Now I suggest we all be quiet until the Superior can tell us
    what to do.â€

Oxyrt snickered, looking around for Darxess, who hadn’t arrived
    yet. “Am I wasting my time here or what?†he growled “By the way,
    names Oxyrt.â€

“…Wing†Wing replied.

“Morning Suckers!†Karxo randomly yelled, as he burst into the
    throne room. “Are we gonna decide what to do with knights?â€

“The Knights?†Oxyrt asked, incredulous. “You gotta be kidding
    me!? It can’t be the Enigmatic Knights can it? Only seventeen? You
    guys stand no chance against the Enigmatic Knights!†He began
    tapping his fingers on his chair impatiently, as more members
    turned to glare at him.

“Yes, Oxyrt,†Wing snapped, obviously growing frustrated with this
    snide new member, “we are fighting against the knights. Just
    yesterday, we fought a major battle and won against overwhelming
    odds. If you’re not convinced, lend us your power and we’ll prove it
    to you…â€

Karxo suddenly stood up and screamed to no one in particular.
    “Whats is up with having feelings as a Nobody?! My face says I
    special!†He screamed.

Wing looked startled. “Calm down Karxo! There’s nothing wrong
    with you or being a nobody.â€

Oxyrt ignored them all and instead continued talking to Wing. “The
    knights are almost impossible to defeat, even with the strongest
    army in the worlds. I highly doubt you have fought and defeated a
    hundred true Knights… not the Public Service Knights that they
    usually send after groups like this… I mean real Enigmatic Knights...
    Their power is amazing…unlike any Nobody, or Heartless,
    combined… Well, I’ve taken a few… but I’m the minorityâ€

Oxyrt gave a small yet bitter chuckle “Unless you have an army that
    contains thousands of Nobodies, I don’t see any logical way to
    defeat them. This is assuming, of course, that you all just don’t
    chicken out and run away.†Oxyrt stated coldly, flipping his hood
    up.

Laxra shook her head. “If the knights are all that powerful, why
    don’t we combine our powers and kill them one by one, instead of
    taking them on all at once?â€

Oxyrt shook his head under his cloak. “Would take too long.â€

Xelan shrugged. “I think Laxra has a point. We could draw them out
    a little at a time, and then annihilate them. What would a little extra
    time matter so long as they’re all defeated without many casualties?
    Of course… the plan is all up to Darxess.â€

“There are hundreds of them.†Oxyrt interjected, flipping his hood
    back up, obviously annoyed. He leaned forward, his eyes intense.
    “After we’d killed a few, the others would soon realize what was
    happening. They’d begin traveling in packs, hunting us down…
    Besides, do you know how much power is needed to take down a
    full-powered Knight? The destruction just from the side wash of
    energy would be enough to ravage an entire village, or worse…â€

Just then Darxess’ rushed into the throne room stopped all
    conversation, but Darxess didn’t appear to be listening to anyone,
    instead he was muttering to his Orb.

Oxyrt stared at Darxess for a moment, then sat up straight and
    glared around the room. “If you are going to attempt to destroy the
    Knights, you need to find someone who knows something about
    these Knights of yours. This would throw things to our advantage.â€

He sighed but pushed on. “An ancient mage is rumored to exist…
    with the knowledge this mage can give us, we can perhaps exploit a
    weakness in the Knights and destroy them once and for all. The
    world where this Mage lives has been lost for centuries, however.
    Unless you already know where it is, it cannot be found.â€

Pulling out his large Ogre Blade, he stabbed it in the ground and
    tapped the handle. A holographic projection appeared, showing the
    many worlds. He pointed to one particular world, a world that held
    a yellow… almost orange glow. “Yen Sid should know where it is…
    That world is our destination.†The twinkling of Twilight Town
    captivated all of the eyes there, and then the projection was gone.

Silence filled the room for a moment, then members began nodding
    and adding their approval of this plan.

The member known as Xegreny nodded, his dark blue eyes gazed at
    Darxess. “Just tell me where to go and who to blast!†the young
    redheaded man announced to his superior.

Darxess gave a nod. “Wing. Oxyrt. Take who you want and go now.â€

Wing flashed his famous smile; Oxyrt gave a simple nod of
    understanding. It was settled. They were going to go find Yen Sid.

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main characters: Xegreny. Oxyrt.
    ________

Chapter Four.
    The Mission.

The shadow’s crawled around the darkened floor, that only was
    spared by the moon’s light that hung above a small barred peak
    into the grassy plain’s above. Shivering in the cold damp, her arms
    a mass of scars and dried blood, the girl sat, chained to the wall,
    her head hung low, the moon’s light falling on her dead emotions.
    Footsteps echoed in the hall, and she raised her head, eyes shining
    with a ferocity that belied her fetal position.

“So, you have finally realized that escape is futile?†the brisket voice
    of the figure said, as neon armor was raised from the shadow’s into
    the stared light.

She looked up, tear’s steaming in her eye’s, a single droplet fell
    onto the damp floor below “…You’ll never get away with this†the
    girl whispered in a sinister yet calm tone. “I will…Ah!†She cried out
    in pain, the figure was at her side, a small knife in his hand, her arm
    slit.

“I warned you not to threaten me,†the man said, standing up to his
    full height, chest out and proud. “You have been bad, so you must
    be punished…â€

Xalan walked quickly down the hallways of diamond and pearl, her
    armored boot’s lead to a balcony. She walked into the outsides past
    the long halls behind her; the crisp morning air tested her skin. Her
    head hurt for some reason, and she kept getting flashes of a dark
    cavern, and pain that wasn’t her own.

She wasn’t sure what it meant, but whatever thoughts were crossing
    her mind were suddenly lost as she ran into the chest of Wing. She
    stumbled, but Wing caught her arm as she was in mid-fall.

“Hey! Just the person I wanted to see. I need to talk to you,†he said,
    warmly, his youthful tone gleaming, brushing away her muttered
    apology. “Would you like to come along on our mission to find
    Retlaw?â€

Xalan sighed, and walked over to the balcony’s edge, the wet
    puddle’s that littered the ground from last night’s hard shower
    surrounded her. “I wish I could, but…†She looked up, at the blue
    sky that melted into orange and yellow as the twilight glided off the
    half way sun. “I’ve been trying to get Darxess’s Orb on its own, but
    it’s harder than it looks. Darxess always seems to keep it…â€

“Good evening,†The cold and loud voice of Darxess interrupted as
    he walked forward. Xalan cut off with a lean towards the edge, then
    she turned and muttered a greeting with Wing. “I’m not completely
    incoherent you know. I was thinking of where Oxyrt said to start
    looking for the mage…â€

“I think our best bet is to send only a few of us,†Wing said,
    sounding more of a team leader. “Too many of us will attract
    attention, and we don’t want the whole force of the Knights coming
    down on our heads. I’m sure they’re monitoring us somehow. We
    need to find out where this all-knowing mage is and then we’ll be
    able to make a plan using the information he’ll give us. I’m willing
    to travel to the ends of the universe and back if it means not having
    to face the knights… at least, at our current power.â€

Darxess nodded impatiently, part because there was no time, and
    part because Wing seemed a little too atop the job. “I have sent
    some of the younger less-experienced members to Twilight Town.
    They will lead you to Yen Sid.â€

Wing glanced down for a moment, at a clouded puddle that
    reflected the rising sun. A second later he would glare up once
    more, not at his fellow members, but more at the world itself. “I’m
    willing to run a reconnaissance mission for you. I’ll report back to
    you where they have gone and any information they can give me.â€

Darxess considered, then nodded. “Take Orb with you. He knows
    where these contacts should be… What he sees, I see, as well, so
    even though I’m not there personally, I’ll know what’s going on,
    should you get into… trouble.â€

Karxo suddenly butted in. “Yeah! Me want to help yo guys.â€

Wing saluted briskly. “I won’t let you down, sir. Karxo, get Oxyrt.
    We’ll need him as well.â€

Oxyrt was seen in the background, as if Karxo had dragged him
    here, brushing some dust off his cloak. “No need. I’m here. Twilight
    Town, is it?†His eyes glazed over for a moment, then he snapped
    back into reality. “I’ll come along to make sure you don’t screw
    anything up.â€

Grinning, he walked out of the castle. Wing and Karxo followed him;
    they walked through the forest in which the world was growing
    again after the legendary Organization XIII… The keyblade master
    Sora had defeated them nine years ago, but this was but a legend
    that no one heard of. Wing did wonder, as they walked through the
    cold city streets, what had happened here before?

They group reached a bright grey ship, a Gummi Ship too be exact,
    not the top of the line model but most likely the only one that could
    fly that the Organization had.

And then, after they had all gotten in, they where off.

The word spread like hush money, the Knight’s had not killed it yet.
    Nobody’s. The Organization’s, the one’s that had burnt throughout
    the age’s, a new one had sprouted… A tribute to the past and
    nothing more. Those where the words that was on all the lips, the
    new organization, the Ultimate Organization, was a sad excuse for a
    threat, the nobody’s last stand… Would be a sad one.

But it was not Done yet.

He would walk in the cold damp street’s, gunblade on back, black
    book in hand, the Ultimate Organization… nothing else to lose…

He walked through the tangled weeds of his forest home; at the
    town he had heard of an Organization for Nobody’s? Ah well,
    nothing more then a rumor.

She would walk through the cold shattered street’s of Radiant
    Garden, the Ultimate Organization… sounded like it was all she had
    left, the Locket in her pocket started to play a song…

He walked atop the mount’s peak, his long dark brown hair dashed
    past his worn out black leather armor, the Ultimate Organization…
    Ex…

“Have either of you been here before?†Wing asked his two
    comrades’, as they walked out of the Gummi Ship which had been
    landed on the Town of Twilight’s back alley.

“Yes…†Oxyrt said in a cut manner. Wing sensed he wasn’t saying
    something, but before he could inquire, cold flashed through him.

Wing stiffened as the cold settled, and he shivered. “Be on your
    guard. This place feels…odd to me. Who knows what or who may be
    around…â€

Wing flicked his hand out and a keyblade of wind arrived in a small
    flush of warm air. Walking forward, Oxyrt led them into another
    room, where a computer sat in one corner, completely destroyed.
    Wing filtered through the debris, studying the computer. “Someone
    really wanted this gone. I wonder why…â€

Oxyrt suddenly noticed a small door hanging open across the room.
    Moving to it, he realized it was a broken fridge. “Must have run out
    of power,†he muttered. “Recently, though. This is still cold.†He
    pulled out a ice cream bar. It was light blue. Sticking it in his
    mouth, his mouth puckered and his eyes lit up. “Salty, yet sweet?â€

Karxo noticed Oxyrt’s glazed expression. “Give ma a lick!â€

Oxyrt shook his head and Karxo ran after him. Wing raised an
    eyebrow as the two ran around the room. “Would you two just
    share?†He shook his head and looked around. “Seems this place
    has been abandoned for some time. So many questions…and not
    enough time to answer them… Wait… Orb! Do you know anything
    about this place?â€

The silver Orb “nodded.†“Yes, I do. This is the Twilight Town
    Mansion. It has been abandoned since an unknown keyblade mater
    came through here and fought, it is believed that he killed all the
    residents, a girl and an old man from what I’ve heard.†Karxo finally
    got the ice cream from Oxyrt, as he skidded to a halt. “Keyblade
    Master?â€

Karxo licked the ice cream. “Ack! Why da lord would do such a thing
    to ice cream! Salty and sweet together?â€

“Guess you don’t want it then,†Oxyrt chortled, taking the ice cream
    back, his face taking on a dreamy expression.

Wing laughed. “Should have seen your face, Karxo.â€

Oxyrt walked out of the room into sunlight. Looking around, he saw
    stairs to his left. Curiously, there was nothing to his right although
    there looked like there used to be something there.

Shrugging, he walked up the stairs and peered at the bust of a
    creature.

Wing followed Oxyrt, peering around. “If the knights have used this
    place, we should take a look around, mission or not. I’m sure
    Darxess won’t mind.â€

Oxyrt walked out of the room and across the balcony into the room
    across the hall. It was a white room, about the same size as the
    other he had just left, with worn out remnants of paper hanging
    everywhere. His brow furrowed and he picked up a photograph, the
    only one that looked new. It was a picture of many people with
    black coats, there was one with wings, two with red hair, a young
    girl with a small smile, a man with a large grin, a girl with black
    hair, and at last, a man on the front with dark blond hair, in the
    back ground stood many more being’s, all happy. Oxyrt’s eye’s
    scrolled to the bottom of the photo, the title read, “The Ultimate
    Organization, Your time will Come.â€

Oxyrt nearly fell over from surprise. “But there’s not that many of
    us!â€

He then looked at the date. “That’s impossible…â€

The date was from Twenty years in the past…

Meanwhile, Wing had moved out into the lobby as well, moving
    down the stairs and into a room that held a large table. On the table
    was a keychain, with a star on it. “Familiar,†he muttered, picking it
    up. The star was made of seashells.

Unsnapping his own keychain, he reattached the new one and in a
    blur of light, his keyblade transformed into the Legendary
    Oathkeeper…

“So it does exist…Why would the knights have it though?†Wing
    reshaped his keychain on and pocketed the Oathkeeper key.

“Wing! Karxo!†Oxyrt shouted. Oxyrt waited, but no one seemed to
    have heard…

The floor creaked ominously. Oxyrt looked down. Another creak.
    “What the…?†he began, as the floor burst from under him and he
    fell. He hit the ground somewhat later. Above him, the hole of light
    twinkled at him like the noonday sun. Oxyrt flexed his muscles,
    checking to see if anything was broken. Slowly, he stood up.
    Noticing a lamp, he pointed his sword at it, and proclaimed, “Fire!â€

Blue flame leapt from his sword and touched the lamp, then
    another, then another. Oxyrt turned and stared, dumbfounded. He
    was at the base of a skyscraper, which stretched above him.
    Stretching all around him, was a massive underground city.

“Woah!†he muttered. That’s when he realized he wasn’t alone…

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: None.
    ________

Chapter Five.
    Wind and Flame.

“Pllimpady plimp plimp!†Karxo yelled, running through the
    mansion’s halls, his hands waving as though he was somehow
    distressed. He ran into the room that Oxyrt had gone into, in hope’s
    of finding his friend. As his foot went in the door, he fell. Karxo
    landed with a thud on the ravaged ruble building that he stood on,
    he looked up to see Oxyrt, and then he saw stars.

He was pushed back onto a bent poll that lay croquet in the ground,
    Karxo slowly opened his eye’s to see lesser Nobody’s move forward.
    The words U.P.A. where burnt into there white skulls, there lifeless
    eye’s burnt out. “Whaza it place?!†Karxo yelled, trying to kick his
    kind.

"What!?" Oxyrt yelled back in a worried tone, why where there own
    kind trying to kill them? And what’s this… Upa? His time to think
    was cut short as he hastily deflected a couple of quick blows from a
    samurai nobody, eye’s dull and power weak… weaker. "Where's
    Wing?" he yelled at the idiot who fought along side him.

“I forget him, Brotha!†Karxo yelled back…

Wing heard a noise from above… or was it below? He shifted his
    gaze, before hastily walking up the stair’s and on its railing. He
    slowly approached the room where Oxyrt had gone in, and then
    slide forward, foot outstretched for a slid kick.

He broke the door open just to fall into the pit in which his friends
    where. He landed on his feet and did a flip over to Karxo who was
    ranting on about “Fnuklugnugitsâ€(?). He quickly pulled his blade out,
    and sliced the Dusk in the skull, right in the P of U.P.A.

"Why are they fighting us? Dusks obey, we are your masters!†Wing
    pleaded in a confused tone, slicing at a few more Dusks "Oxyrt, I’m
    here! Aero!" He yelled, doing a double flip above a few dancers’,
    before landing atop one, blade beneath him.

Oxyrt flew into the air, and chopped through several Assassin’s,
    before hitting the ground again, blade sparking. As his weapon of
    choice entered the ground, lightning flew out from it and boomeranged
    back to the surface, killing all of the U.P.A. struck creature’s in sight.

Wing flew to the air, and pushed Karxo off the edge of the building
    so he would not get hit by the flaming lightning that scattered
    along the building’s surface. Karxo was luckily caught by Wing
    again, and the two flew onto the building’s top, where a worn out
    Oxyrt stood.

"Well I don't think we need to worry about another attack... unless it
    happens again. And Karxo isn't moving.†Wing stated, as he put the
    cold Karxo on the ground, he was dreaming of bananas.

“Oh, hey, did you find anything in that mansion?†Wing asked, as he
    looked out onto the dark below there underground building “I
    found this†He said, pulling out the keychain from his coat pocket
    “Do you know what this is?"

Oxyrt looked at Wing’s keychain and gave a quick nod "All I found
    was this picture in a white room," Oxyrt replied in a slightly
    disappointed tone from his keepsake to Wing’s, pulling the now
    crumpled picture from his pocket. He then walked forward and
    grabbed the keychain out of Wing’s grasp "Hm, a Thalassa shell
    lucky charm, someone gave me one a long time ago, but I... lost
    it..."

“I'm sorry to hear you lost it. Lucky charms are special things,
    horrible to lose. Maybe someday you'll find it again right? Wing said
    with a grin.

He then turned his attention too the photo, it was hard too see in
    the dim light but he could still make it. “Hmm… well, there a bunch
    of guy’s in armor that looks like our cloak’s, but there face’s look
    all deferent…†Wing’s eye’s trailed off the people at the front and
    looked at the side, there many people stood, one of them had soup
    bowl brown hair, dark navy blue eye’s, and a smile that felt…
    unreal, like it would never happen…

“I wonder what it could mean...do you think it’s a prediction for our
    Organization?†Wing asked, as the two gave each other back their
    treasures.

"Maybe there are good things to-" Oxyrt paused as he heard a pair
    of footstep behind him. Before he could turn around, he was bashed
    on the head, and everything went white, then black. Wing, and
    Karxo were also attacked, and were dragged across the ground by
    ugly looking little creatures. "...Come…â€

Wing slowly opened his sorry eyes to the world around him, he
    faced a wall of bars in front of them all. They had been captured,
    and who knew what was going to happen to them if they didn't get
    out soon. "Oxyrt, Karxo wake up, we're in serious trouble here.â€
    Wing pleaded tugging on there clothing.

Oxyrt sat up against a cold wall, his vision blurred in and out as he
    looked around the cold wet cell. He shook his head, and his vision
    came back to him. Oxyrt got up and leaned against the bars,
    looking for the one who hit him on the head. "If I ever find who did
    this…" he started, Wing was nearby. Oxyrt looked at him, before
    tapped the bars, and listened to the ringing sound that came from
    them, "Steel." Oxyrt proclaimed, "They couldn't have made it easier."
    He turned to Wing, Karxo. Karxo was still on the ground
    unconscious. "Wing, if I use my fire to half-way melt these bars,
    then you can use your wind to freeze it over, making them easy to
    break through. I know, 'why not just melt them?' The fumes
    released from this kind of steel would be intoxicating, and... messy.
    Ready Wing?"

Wing gave a smirk, and put his hand out in front of him “Ready and
    willingâ€

Oxyrt faced both of his hands at the bars cold bars, and charged up
    his energy "Fire!" Small Flames engulfed the bars as smoke flew
    from them.

“Aero!†Wind yelled, as wind from Wing's hands quickly cooled the
    Red hot bars, then there was silence as Wing was about to stick the
    weak bar’s with his blade, when suddenly they exploded.

The Flame’s flew across the room as the wind propelled them, the
    bar’s melted away into crisp’s as the flamed wind indulged them.
    And then they blew away.

The power of Wind and Fire… it was like something none of them
    had ever seen before, Wing was silent at the sight, before looking
    down.

"Alright we're good to go."

________

Chapter Overview:
    ________

Chapter Six.
    Yen Sid.

Oxyrt looked over at Wing, before shaking off what had just
    happened "Good, let's go!" Oxyrt proclaimed as he picked up, and
    threw the idiot known as Karxo over his shoulder. He then bolted
    off, Wing looked back at the moron and quickly picked his form
    from the damp cell grounds, and then he was off after Oxyrt.

Oxyrt stood at the end of the long hallway in which there cell was at
    an end. Wing rushed up to him, but was stopped by Oxyrt’s firm
    hand. Oxyrt pocked his large head out of the side of the hall’s wall,
    and carefully made sure no one was coming their way, and there
    wasn't anybody coming.

"You would think someone would have heard that explosion... oh
    well." Oxyrt muttered, as Wing grabbed Karxo tighter. The two and
    a half men made the corner and went down the next hallway.

"Where is everyone?" Wing questioned as they ran, they past an
    open door without thinking about it, because it seemed that
    everyone was gone, but they where wrong. Something’s cold yellow
    eye’s did spot the end of Karxo slipping by, it’s beastly hand’s
    propelled it self out of the door way and knocked Karxo off Wing’s
    back, it lunged over him and clawed down, Karxo just lay there…
    and then it was over. The creature looked from the bloody seen of
    its victim, too Wing and Oxyrt "Damn..." Oxyrt spat at the situation.

“Karxo!†Wing yelled out to the dead fool who’s bloody body lay on
    the ground. “No…†He whispered, before turning to his comrade
    “Oxyrt! Find a way to hide or get out of here! I'll hold this thing off
    and get to you!" He yelled, as shadow’s in flame could be seen
    around the brick corners from the flames dull light “Go!†Wing
    yelled at Oxyrt, as he through his keyblade at the creature that
    killed Karxo. It fell to the ground, dead. Wing walked up to the body
    of Karxo, as Oxyrt made his way out the other hall in the
    background. “Rest in Peace†Wing whispered, as he touched the
    dead man on the forehead, he slowly looked up from the fallen fool.
    The Organization would not forget this.

Oxyrt ran at a swift pace, that idiot Karxo had died… thank god. He
    ran around corners, and dodged open doors. All looked the same, it
    was imposable to make out if he had been here or not. Then he saw
    light, bright light around the corner. He picked up his pace and ran
    into the light, he was in a huge Gummi dock “Excellent…†He
    whispered.

Wing slashed and hacked at the ugly oddly toned creature’s, there
    where too many, he thought as one ripped through his clothing, his
    arm bleeding heavily, it was no use. “Aero!†He yelled, as he shot a
    blast of wind at them, no explosion, the blast just rammed the
    against the nearest wall. Wing looked up to see them getting up
    once more, and started to run.

Oxyrt climbed into a large, four seated, 90’s Gummi Ship, not the
    fastest but at least it was somewhat durable. Wing suddenly burs
    through the halls, sending various sorts of Wind and Air behind
    him, and then the creatures emerged from where he once was. “I
    could’ve gone to business school…â€

Oxyrt cursed to himself, as Wing ran to the ships side, the creatures
    dead on his tail. Oxyrt had a clear view of them now, heartless. The
    cursed creatures that caused there heart loss. The ran up ad Wing
    tried to defend and gave logic defying roars "I guess it's time to go
    then..." Oxyrt stated, as he opened the rusty-hinged door. Wing
    grabbed onto the ship’s propelled wing and propelled himself into
    the air, with a summersault, he reached the ships door, and swung
    himself in. As soon as Wing was in, Oxyrt revved up the rusty ship
    and started to lift into the air, and the heartless grabbed the tail of
    the ship. Wing blasted the heartless with wind, as the door swung
    open and got blown off as the ship narrowly flew through the
    closing hanger doors. The heartless that hung on where crushed by
    the large doors crushing the end of their ship and the creatures
    exploded into dust.

"Not bad..." Oxyrt said with a breath catching laugh. "Now, with this
    Gummi ship, we should find these 'contacts' of Darxess's easily." He
    stated. Wing gave a small nod but seemed a world apart as he
    looked out the window watched and into the rainy night sky. Karxo
    had died. That was scary.

"Contacts straight ahead." The Orb said, as it pocked its “Head†Out
    of Oxyrt’s coat pocket and started to glide around the craft.

Oxyrt gave a confused look at the Orb "What do you mean 'straight
    ahead'? I don't see a thing." He pronounced, Wing came out of his
    thoughts and started looking around for a person or something
    floating in the air. Oxyrt looked left and right, and saw nothing.
    "Orb, what are you..." The Gummi Ship suddenly shook in a violent
    manner, squeaking as everything inside it moved. "Are we going
    down?!" Oxyrt thought aloud, as he frantically checked the gauges
    and fuel meter. The ship shook again sending Wing off the side of
    his chair. "That's why you wear a seatbelt..." Oxyrt laughed at his
    dumb little joke, ignoring the fact that this rust bucket lacked
    seatbelts, but was luckily cut off as the ship violently for the last
    time shook, sending Wing into a wall. The lights in the ship went in
    and out, and the emergency lights started flashing.

"WARNING, DANGER AHEAD, WARNING, DANGER AHEAD." flashed
    across the windshield of the Gummi ship over and over again.
    Everything started glowing green, and nothing was visible outside,
    from any window. The ship continuously shook as if they were
    driving down a rough, dirt road. They felt the ship thrust forward,
    the speedometer went off the scale. Oxyrt gave a scream as the
    engine roared and the emergency siren sounded non-stop. Wing
    gripped a hand railing, and Oxyrt gripped the steering. The noise of
    the events was unbearable. The ship grew faster, and bumpier. The
    siren became louder, and the light flashed brightly.

And then, Impact.

The ship slammed to a stop and Oxyrt flew head first into the
    windshield, Wing stood in the background, keyblade jammed in the
    ground for support. Oxyrt slowly whipped some blood from his
    skull and glanced outside their ship’s rusty interior. They were in
    deep space, the world known, as 'Twilight Town' was nowhere to be
    seen. "What's that?" Wing pointed out to a tower floating on a little
    island in the depths of space. Oxyrt couldn’t be bothered as he
    slowly climbed back into his seat, and pulled up to the tower slowly
    with the ship. They glided just off it, weary to go to close "Well, lets
    just see." Oxyrt stated, as he slowly parked at the edge of the land.
    Wing opened the broken door slowly, and the two walked. Wind
    examined the purple tower they approached with ease, as Oxyrt
    lagged slightly behind, cleaning up his bloody face.

The two walked the stairs, until they reached the top. Oxyrt looked
    down the thousands of feet below, even though he and Wing had
    only taken few steps… odd. Wing looked at Oxyrt who was caught
    up in the mystery, before pulled out his key blade and opened the
    door carefully as he did so, Orb flew past him and went into the
    office like room. Wing walked in slowly, as Oxyrt brushed past him.
    They looked around, nobody home? Oxyrt glared at the area “Well…
    this helps.†He muttered, as he leaned onto another door. He fell
    into another yellow room with fabric scattered all over the are.
    There a tall man with blue gowns and a tall hat stood, peering
    onward out the large window. The man turned and walked into the
    room where Wing and Orb rested, Oxyrt followed after and ran up
    to his friends. The old man sat behind the desk, as he rubbed his
    gray beard. After a second that felt like an eternity, he spoke.

“My name is Yen Sid, now tell me: Why are you here?â€

Wing gulped loudly, and did a small bow for one reason or another
    “Our leader, Darxess sent us. He told us you have information that
    is involved with the Knights. We need that information."

Yen Sid’s cold face did not move “I know who sent you, Orb here is
    a dead give away. You two must also be members of his new
    Organization. Correct? What are your names?â€

"I'm Wing and this is Oxyrt†Wing stated, pointing to Oxyrt who was
    picking his noise and whipping it on Yen Sid’s books. Wing looked
    at him and back to Yen Sid who looked un-amused “…Yeah, that
    Oxyrt. Um… We really need that information. Darxess said you'd
    help us." Wing pleaded.

"The Mage... Retlaw..." Yen Sid told in a silent manner. "Retlaw?"
    Oxyrt questioned, rutting his behind on the wall for no particular
    reason. "Yes, Retlaw is this mage in which you speak of, the one
    who has knowledge of the Knights." Yen Sid answered. "Master Yen
    Sid, can you tell us how to find this mage?" Wing asked. Yen Sid
    paused, as if he were wondering if this group of 'Nobodies' should
    be allowed to obtain such valuable information, "My mind can not
    hold all universal knowledge, I'm not sure if I remember where it is."
    He spoke atlas, Wing Orb and Oxyrt looked disappointed. "But," Yen
    Sid continued, "there is a scroll that I have with such knowledge."
    Master Yen Sid slowly got out of his chair, and walked to an old,
    dusty chest in the corner of the room; Wing, Oxyrt, and Orb
    followed eagerly.

Yen Sid unlocked the chest with a magical spell, and creaked it
    open. The two nobodies and an Orb looked in curiosity as the chest
    opened. Yen Sid pulled out a tattered scroll that looked like it
    hadn’t been unraveled in years. "This is what you will need." Yen Sid
    handed Wing the scroll. The three bowed in gratitude, "Thank you,
    Master Yen Sid." They all spoke at once, even Oxyrt. They made for
    the door as Yen Sid called out for them, "Wait†he announced
    calmly, the three turned to listen.

"Retlaw the Mage will not just give this information to anyone one
    freely, be ready for 'tests'." Yen chuckled, "Good lucked fellows."

Wing looked over to Oxyrt who shrugged at this and then to Orb
    who bobbed in the air frantically. The three then made their way
    back to the ship, discussing the information they had just learned
    all the way. When they arrived, Wing sat beside Oxyrt as he sat in
    the drivers seat. Orb floated nearby. Oxyrt slowly opened the scroll
    and a Transportation Gummi Chip Vs.2.0 fell into his lap, a tag
    attached with Yen Sid’s name on it. Oxyrt gave a small chuckle,
    partly in gratitude to Mr.Sid and also hope that there trash sixteen
    year old Gummi Ship could handle such a modern chip.

After Oxyrt gad installed it, he would seat himself in the driver's
    seat of the gummi ship. He looked across the panel "Aha!" Oxyrt
    smashed on a button titled, 'Warp'. "Select Your Destination." Said a
    voice from the ship. Oxyrt scrolled through, the options, and found
    and chose, 'Twilight Town - Mansion'. The ship started to shake
    and roar again as before. "Not again" Wing thought aloud “Damn it,
    I could have picked any ship from that hanger and I picked a 90’s
    model…†Oxyrt muttered, and then. Blast Off.

The ship was gone from the tower, at Light speed.

________

Chapter Overview:
    Secondary Characters: Yen Sid.
    ________

Chapter Seven.
    Rescue Darxess.

Darxess slowly opened his eyes slowly, a bright light illuminating him from the darkness. “Where… where am I?â€

“Here.†A voice whispered.

Darxess put his hand above his head, trying to see the voice “Where is here?â€

“Home…â€

“My true home was destroyed years ago…â€

The shadows flickered as a figure moved forward.

Darxess gaped. “No… impossible… how?â€

Wing slumped in his wooden chair, tossing the scroll onto
    makeshift table that had been made out of the debris around the
    throne room. Him and Oxyrt had made it back to the castle and
    reported Karxo’s death, unfortunately Darxess and Xalan had left a
    few hours before they arrived. Wing had, in the little time, became a
    substitute leader of sorts.

“Yen Sid gave us that scroll,†Wing informed, as the other members
    huddled around the table to listen, Xegreny had brought up the
    successes of there mission first, it seemed no one else dared for the
    death of Karxo. “It should give us the location of Retlaw, and from him,
    the Enigmatic Knight’s home world.â€

“Great,†Xegreny stated, as he leaned back. “Too bad Darxess is
    gone, along with Xalan. But, anyhow, how was the mission?â€

Wing sighed and leaned back, brushing dust off his cloak. “We
    made it to this white mansion, but we fell through a floor, and
    discovered an underground city. After a bit, we fought this huge
    ugly Heartless, met Yen Sid, obtained the scroll and came back
    here…†He eyed the other members, who twisted away from him.
    “You’re all a friendly lot aren’t you? What happened around here
    while we were gone?â€

“Well, I don’t know about the rest of these geeks, but I went out and
    did target practice on the mountains,†Xegreny said, folding his
    arms and smiling evilly.

“What mountains?†Wing asked, puzzled. Xegreny grinned wider.
    “Exactly.†He hesitated.

Wing raised an eyebrow, before shaking his head in dismissal.
    “What ever. We should all try to get some sleep,†he muttered, as
    many other members nodded in agreement.

“Maybe we should go find Darxess and Xalan.†Xegreny suggested,
    not tired in the slightest.

“Good idea,†Wing murmured. “Let’s go.â€

Wing stared up forlornly at the Memory’s Skyscraper that was
    nestled near the heart of the dark city. It wasn’t raining but it was
    very wet, it seemed that there was a shower recently.
    “Tell me, Xegreny, do you feel connected to this place...?†Wing
    started as he gazed up at the Skyscraper “Like something… draws
    you here?... I don’t know hot to explain it, maybe because I’m not
    supposed to ‘feel’ things, but as I’m standing here… I feel
    connected.â€

Xegreny gave him a weird expression. “Not really… Listen, we’ve
    been all over this city. Let’s try the woods around the ruins.†Wing
    nodded slowly. “I wouldn’t want to come here either. Ok, I’ll lead.â€

Xegreny gestured him on, but turned and looked at the Skyscraper.
    Perhaps… he thought. The Memory’s Skyscraper has some sort of
    magnetic intuitive pull for Nobodies. The amount of Dusks around
    this place is especially high, and this was the base of two former
    Organizations of Nobodies… what were those two doing here? Ah,
    can’t remember. Don’t really care either, but…It does inspire
    thought. About all I can do now… Xegreny sighed, and followed
    Wing.

Xalan smiled as she sat large pointed rock, it stood in the center of
    the small cave and the rock reminded her of the chairs that stood in
    her castles throne room. Xalan giggled slightly as she scratching
    her name all over the cave walls.

“This is going to be mine,†she whispered to herself, as she traced
    her carved name with her hand.

“What is?†Orb asked, only half way interested. His mind was really
    on Darxess who had come along with them but had left some time
    ago to get something from the castle. He hadn’t been back since.

Xalan jumped off the rock and beside Orb “Nothing! I own this cave!
    You’re dumb and I gotta go.†She finished, before running out the
    cave and skipping over the nearby river. Orb watched her go with a
    confused, puzzled, and dumbfounded expression. “Ok…†he said,
    before slowly following her.

Xalan ran through the forest at a great speed, laughing loudly,
    searching for a target. And as she approached the nearest trail she
    found one. Wing and Xegreny where walking together, walking
    about Retlaw from the sounds of things.

“But yeah… I’m actually beginning to think that we could beat the
    Knights in… I dunno, a year…? With the help of Retlaw of course.â€
    Wing theorized, Xegreny simple nodding constantly.

Wing thoughts where interrupted however as he felt two cold hands
    grab his throat and start to strangle him. Wing smashed his
    attackers in the face and she slammed into a tree. Xalan slowly
    stood up.

“Oh! Sorry,†Wing gasped, seeing her. “Thought you were a Knight.
    We’re looking for you… wait, why where you trying to strangle me?â€

“I was being funny and you slammed me into a tree!†Xalan blurted,
    as she began to chase after Wing furiously.

“Darxess is gone.†Came Orb’s small voice as he floated up to his
    fellow members. “Well… yeah†Wing started “That’s why where
    looking for him.â€

“No! That’s not it! I did a scan, he’s not on this world any more…â€
    Orb whispered.

“Sounds serious,†Wing said. “Check it out Xegreny.â€

Xegreny nodded, and moved into the undergrowth. Something
    flashed in the corner of his eye and he twisted. Nothing was there.

Suddenly, he was on the ground, pain exploding on the back of his
    head. Leaves crunched and he saw a depression form in the soft
    ground.

“What the…?†Xegreny muttered, then he was picked up and
    pounded into a tree. Staggering, Xegreny watched the ground. The
    depressions moved towards him. With a cry, he slammed a fist into
    where a person would be, and the air flickered. For a brief moment,
    Xegreny saw an unarmed knight staring back at him. Then it was
    gone. Eyes wide, Xegreny looked around. More depressions were
    coming for him.

Panicking, Xegreny unleashed an energy bomb at his own feet. The
    explosion blew him back, and he scurried to his feet, wiping blood
    from his cheek where a branch had cut it. He raced after Wing.

“Wing! Knights took Darxess! They’re after me right now!â€

Wing snarled. “Back to the others!â€

Oxyrt sighed as he heard Xegreny and Wing tell him what had
    happened. “Well, shucks, yuck yuck yuck… They must be spying on
    us. They must know we’re trying to go find Retlaw, so they’re trying
    to distract us by kidnapping our leader.â€

Immediately, fingers began pointing at who was to blame. Oxyrt
    thought, this is annoying. Maybe if I can kill a few of them, they’ll
    calm down…

The decision was taken from him when Xegreny dropped an energy
    bomb in the middle of them. “Now listen up! We’re not going to
    accuse anybody of spying on us! We’re all in this together and we’ve
    got to work as a team! Now get some backbone and go recon the
    city for Darxess, Orb did a scan but… I don’t trust little floating
    PC’s. Clear? Good, now get going!â€

The five members in the room dashed to their feet, and were gone
    so quickly, not even their fading footsteps could be heard in the
    silence.

“Well, then,†Oxyrt said. “Xegreny, if you would overseer them. You
    seem to be good at it.â€

Xegreny nodded, and turned to leave. Wing raised a hand.

“You’re right, Oxyrt. This is a distraction,†Wing said. “We need to
    find the mage Retlaw and we need to find him quickly. I suggest we
    go find him.â€

Oxyrt nodded. “Yes, that sounds good. I’ll get the guys who were
    down in the lunchroom. That will make twelve of us, since Xegreny
    will be looking for Darxess here.â€

“I’ll meet you in the gummi ship,†Wing said, and the three split up.

She would walk through the wet lush forest of nothing, brushing
    her raven black hair out of her neon eyes.

“Well…†she said to herself in a bright deadly voice, her lip’s formed
    a small smile on her pale skin. “Looks like I missed part of the fun.â€

Chuckling to herself, Bellatrix began walking towards the ruins of
    the old castle.

The dark corridor snapped open in the empty throne room. A young
    girl stepped out, brushing her clothes off.

“Hello?†she called to the empty room, her voice light and perky
    voice. “Is this the Ultimate Organization headquarters? Please… I
    want to know… what am I?â€

Silence answered her… Sighing, she leaned against a wall. “Guess
    I’ll have to wait until they come back…†Vexneah would say aloud.

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: Bellatrix. Vexneah.
    _________

Chapter Eight.
    New Faces.

Bellatrix wandered through the white and blue hallways, glancing at
    her reflection in the shattered diamond windows. Her long black
    hair flew in the windless halls and her dull grey eye’s traced the
    area, a small sigh escaped her lips that landed on her pale skin.
    This place was empty, the Ultimate Organization… She had nowhere
    else to go…

“Excuse me,†a young girl’s voice said from behind her. “I’m
    Vexneah. Is this the headquarters for the Ultimate Organization?â€

Bellatrix turned to be face to face with a girl considerable smaller
    then her. She had long red hair and blue eyes, light skin and looked
    eleven or twelve at the most. “Your guess is as good as mine. I just
    got here. Name’s Bellatrix.â€

Vexneah sighed. “I guess you wouldn’t know what’s going on
    then… I thought the Organization had lots of members, but when I
    get here…â€

“I know, empty mole hole,†Bella replied, sighing as well. “Maybe
    they all went on some important mission…â€

“And they didn’t wait for me to show up?†Vexneah asked
    indignantly. “This is crazy… what if they all get killed, and we’re the
    only ones in the whole Organization?â€

Bellatrix moaned. “What do we do?â€

“I don’t know,†Vexneah said, starting to panic. “This is bad…â€

“Wait, wait, calm down,†Bellatrix panted, staring around wide-eyed.
    “We can’t get frantic over this sort of thing.â€

“You’re right,†Vexneah said, wringing her hands.

Silence followed.

“Well now what?â€

“How…†He started, staring at her in rage “How are you still alive?â€
    Darxess snarled.

“The knights found me worthy of joining them…â€

“You joined the knights?!†Darxess spat in disgust “How dare you!
    Don’t you know what they’ve done?!â€

“I know, but…†Tears leaked onto the floor from the knight’s face.
    “How could I die without knowing whether you were alive or not?â€

“Jordxy…†Darxess started, glancing to the side with his teeth
    clenched “…I’m sorry,â€

“It’s alright,†Jordxy sniffled. “You couldn’t have known?â€

“Does this mean my only option is to join the knights as well?â€
    Darxess asked quietly.

“For both our sakes, please,†Jordxy began.

Darxess shook his head. “I have a choice…? Then the answer is no.
    I’ll never join those murderers.â€

“They’re not so bad as you might think Darxess,†Jordxy said.

Darxess’ eyes bulged and his head reared. The chains creaked as
    Darxess’ muscles bulged and small cracks worked into the stone.
    “Not so bad…? Not so bad! They ruined my life!â€

“Darxess!†Jordxy cried and Darxess relented, panting.

“…They ruined my life Jorxy…†Darxess repeated quietly, hanging
    his head “I… will… never join them.â€

“So be it…†Jordxy replied, and without another word, twisted and
    walked out of the cell.

The silence that followed was broken only by soft laughter that
    emitted from Darxess’ hoarse throat.

Nulix walked up to the castle, he had read in the Worldly
    Exaggerator about the newest group of Nobodies, the… Ultimate
    Organization…? He had only heard of the famed Organization XIII,
    this new one was apparently nothing compared to them. But… he
    had nothing else to fall on, Ultimate Organization… U.O., here he
    came.

His dark brown hair was wrapped up in a ponytail that flew in the
    back of his head; his hazel blueish green eye’s eyed the area
    nervously. Walking up to the large doors, he rapped on the doors
    with his knuckles. Tapping his foot he waited. Growling, he pulled
    out his gunblade and slammed the hilt into the doors.

“Maybe they’ll hear me now,†Nulix muttered.

“So…†Bellatrix started, twiddling her thumbs, Vexneah sitting
    across from her. They both sat cross-legged on the floor, agreeing
    that they would wait until someone came. “…You had any trouble
    finding the place?†Bellatrix asked.

Vexneah shrugged “Well… that bridge from the city to the forest
    looks like it will collapse any day now…â€

Bella gave a small nod “…Yup… its, uh, very rainy… eh?â€

Vexneah shrugged once more “Its rain season.â€

“…It’s two weeks from the beginning of summer.†Bellatrix replied.

“…Oh†Vexneah muttered “Well… exactly, letting all the, uh, springs rain out…â€

“…Right…†Bella replied, as she suddenly turned her head for a
    knock at the door. “I’ll get it!†they both blurted at once, racing for
    the door.

Both leaped for the door and yanked it open. “Are you a member of
    the Ultimate Organization?†they asked as one the stranger who
    stared at them with a raised eyebrow.

“Um….†Nulix started, looking both girls up and down. The younger
    girl had red hair and looked to be about twelve, while the older one
    had raven hair and was very gorgeous. Nulix cleared his throat. “I’m
    Nulix... and… well, I want to be a member of the U.O.… uh, the
    Ultimate Organization, if that counts for something.†He replied.

Xegreny’s hand clapped down on Nulix’s shoulder, causing Nulix to
    jump a foot in the air. “Welcome!†Xegreny bellowed. “Gnah!?†Nulix
    yelled “What’s wrong with you?!“ he demanded.

Xegreny just gave a chuckle at Nulix’s question “I’m Xegreny,
    number nine, highest ranking member of the Ultimate Organization
    left here. Everybody else is on some death-defying mission while
    I’m looking for our leader, Darxess!â€

Xegreny started laughing for no operant reason, before pushing the
    three nobodies in the castle and slamming the doors shut. “I’m
    guessing you’re all NEW members!â€

“…Um… sure, yes†Nulix stated.

Bellatrix giggled. “I’m Bellatrix, and this is Vexneah,†she said.

Nulix shook himself. “I’m Nulix. Can I help you guys in any way?â€

“Well, if you could search the dark city that’d be great. We’re kind of
    short-handed,†Xegreny explained, scratching his reddish hair.

“I’ll do it!†Bellatrix said, moving towards the doors.

“I’ll search the ramparts around the city!†Vexneah said, pointing.

Bellatrix nodded. “I’ll search those storehouses.â€

Nulix shrugged. “I’m staying here.â€

Darxess gave a long breath of cold air smoke. They would kill him…
    he didn’t join them, he blew his only chance of life here… Darxess
    slowly stood up, and scratched his long silver hair “Unless…†he
    whispered aloud. Darxess sighed as he pulled out a small green pill
    from his coat pocket and slowly swallowed it. After that he sat down
    cross-legged, he needed total concentration for this.

“…Darxess?â€

Darxess gave a sigh, he heard faintly Orb’s voice floating in his
    head. The connection had worked.

“…She’s alive.†Darxess dry throated whisper came into Orb’s head
    from all those miles away… it was as clear as if they where standing
    right beside one another.

“Jordxy is alive!?†Orb asked hopefully.

“Yes… so am I…â€

“Obviously.†Orb grunted jokingly.

“Don’t play with me now Orb… tell the others…†Darxess gave a
    long exhale “Tell them to rescue me… they keep me on… Ceegum.â€

The connection faded, Orb sighed as he hovered downward slowly,
    before floating off to tell the nearest member.

Xegreny sighed as he glanced out the window to the afternoon
    sunshine. He wondered how Wing and Oxyrt where doing on the
    Recon mission… and more importantly he wondered where Darxess
    was… if he was even alive.

“He’s alive!†Came Orb’s voice, Xegreny turned to see the Orb glide
    toward him “Darxess… He communicated with me… The Knight’s
    locked him up though… And the closest Knight base is on Ceegum,
    it’s the closest planet to the World that Never Wasâ€

Xegreny gave a small nod “Orb could you get the other members?
    Its time for a staff meetingâ€

“So…†Nulix started as he walked along side Vexneah “What you
    doing in the Ultimate Organization?†He asked. The two of them had
    been randomly talking for some time now.

Vexneah looked up at him unamused “Things†She said.

“Fair, fair…†Nulix muttered, “What are you doing here?†was
    Vexneah’s reply. Nulix was silent for a moment, what was he doing?

“…How old are you?†Vexneah asked at Nulix’s silence “Thirty?
    Forty?†She questioned, Nulix shook his head. Sure he hadn’t cut his
    hair and he was a bit tall, but come on! He was fifteen!

“Are you someone’s dad here?†Vexneah asked, Nulix gave a
    snorted laugh “Not that I know of†He replied “I’m only fifteen, what
    are you eight?â€

“…Twelve moron†Vexneah shot back, Nulix chuckled to hide his
    annoyance, and was about to come back with a witty and sharp
    remark when a floating Orb suddenly hit him to the ground.

“Staff Meeting guys! Darxess is alive!†The Orb yelled, flying past
    them.

Nulix and Vexneah exchanged glances of confusion, before
    following Orb down the hall.

Xegreny eyed the members around him, there was Dakrai who was
    still grieving over his dead friend Karxo, there was Bellatrix, and she
    was just sitting there looking bored. Then there was Nulix who
    seemed to be cleaning his gunblade, Vexneah who was looking
    Xegreny up and down, and at last Orb… It was hard to tell what he
    was doing…

“Hi! As you all know I’m Xegreny, put in charge of this castle for
    many reasons. Every one else is on a Recon mission cause our
    leader Darxess has been kidnapped by the Knight’s and is currently
    on the nearby planet Ceegum†Xegreny explained “…Just thought
    you should all know… staff meeting overâ€

“That was necessary…†Nulix muttered, getting up with the others.
    “I know…†Bellatrix smiled as she approached him “Well… the
    sooner this Darxess gets rescued, the sooner we can get missions
    right?â€

Nulix nodded “Yeah… by the way, didn’t catch your name earlier…â€

Bella smiled “Bellatrix Swan.â€

Nulix nodded “Nulixaje Jinx Princeton… Nulix for short…â€

Bellatrix nodded, as they exchanged a formal handshake. “…Its
    pretty boring around here, huh?†she asked.

Nulix shrugged “Meh... at least its not offensively bad here… I’m
    not being punched in the face, that’s a good sign.â€

Bella gave a small chuckle as the two began to walk down the hall
    toward the door. “So yeah… I’m just gonna… familiarize myself with
    the landscapedge†Nulix said, as the two walk outside and into the
    forest “If I’m gonna be living here…†he finished.

“Good morning.†A voice said from behind them, Nulix turned only
    to be knocked to the ground, unconscious.

“Knights…†Bellatrix moaned, as the Knight smiled at her, “I do
    hope you come quietly.â€

“Uh, no,†Bella replied, as silver chains flung out of her coat pockets
    and ripped into the knight. Movement from behind her twisted her
    around. Two knights were dragging Nulix’s body away.

“Oh no you don’t!†Bellatrix roared, and chains skewered both
    knights. She raced to Nulix, and suddenly knights were everywhere.

“A trap?†Bellatrix thought aloud, her eyes widening as the knights
    charged forward.

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: Nulix.
    Minor Characters: None.
    ________

Chapter Nine.
    Jordxy.

Jordxy was tied up once more. The Knight’s had her once more.
    "You… You Coward!" She shouted with her out and beaten rage. The
    Knight that stood at the end of the damp room just smiled a slick snake’s smile.
    "Let this be a lesson to ya, never trust a Knight, Darl..." He informed smoothly,
    sparing a look of pure hatred before restoring to a cruel smile.

Jordxy glared up for a second, then hung
    her head in shame. How could she of ever fell for that? Tears
    streamed down her cheeks as she cried silently. Darxess was going
    to die because of her.... she had betrayed them… She had betrayed
    Darxess…

A thought suddenly dawned on her as she hung, Orb… Of course
    but... She sighed once more... Could Darxess contact his Orb at this
    Point? She sighed at the thought, was her time up… Darxess would
    be dead soon enough… So it must be. No. Not Yet.

A small smile fluttered onto her blood worn lips, that last bit of
    strength she still had was hanging inside her. That last bit of
    strength....

A sharp hair clip hung in her tangled hair, 'It will have to do' She
    thought with hope. Jordxy swung her head rapidly, trying to shake
    it out as the knight looked at her if she was crazy, and then raced
    forward and nailed her in her worn out stomach.

Blood fell from her mouth at the blast, as did a hair clip. “Stop itâ€
    The Knight said casually, as he turned to walk back, the hair clip
    failing into her tied hands.

Jordxy eyed the clip, and then tried to throw it up to her mouth. It
    took a couple of times before she caught it, but she did as soon as
    the Knight turned to face her once more. At the Knight’s gaze, she
    lowered her head as far is it would, he head at her tied hands, clip
    in, she started to cut the rope. It would take a while because the
    rope was thick, but steady was the way too go.

The Knight eyed her, but did not suspect a thing. Suddenly the rope
    broke, she fell to the ground, and hurriedly untied the other parts
    of her body, all the while the Knight charging at the scene, more
    had appeared behind him. Jordxy looked up in fright as the Knight’s
    zoomed in on her.

Last...

She put out her hand to a stop sign.

Bit...

A dark portal formed in front of her as she thought 'I don’t care
    where this takes me'.

Of...

She jumped in and the portal closed behind her.

Strength...

Jordxy lay unconscious on a grassy ground...

His blue eye’s slowly fluttered open; his first sight was a universe
    behind glass frames. Wing slowly moved up in his leather seat, he
    must have fallen to sleep. His eye’s darted the gummi ship, as he
    felt the vibration of other’s fly past him. They where coming for
    there leader… For Darxess. He and most of the small Organization
    had left the Castle to find there leader, from where? From the
    Knight’s base.

“Hey, Oxyrt…†Wing started looking at the man a few seats in front
    of him, co. piloting the newly made ship “When we getting there?â€

Oxyrt looked over his shoulder, a COM link speaker in hand
    “Alright… where going to get there… Oh, a desert and forest
    world… with mountains? Um, alright… Yes, thanks†He said into the
    speaker, a second later hanging it up.

“Guess what? Orb found Darxess.†He said, everyone in the ship
    suddenly glowed with joy “But they don’t know where he is†The
    joyful Glow was gone.

“But, there is good news†Oxyrt said, at the other’s unamused faces
    “We know the general location. There is a Planet called Ceegum, it is
    lush rain forest, farm land, and mountain like place, but, in the last
    seven years a company called the U.P.A. bought a whole third of it,
    and have burnt down all the forest and natural life there. The U.P.A.
    part is now complete restricted and seems to be entirely desert, we
    think this is the Knight’s secret training facility and also where they
    are keeping Darxess.â€

Wing looked to the side “Alright, at least we have a general idea…â€

“Were gonna land in a small town called Modnik, its just along the
    walls of the Restricted desert†Oxyrt explained. “Only half an hour
    til’ we landâ€

“Blow that Suckah away!†The Knight yelled, charging forward.
    Bellatrix dodged as he blasted at her with a large Boom-Stick, and
    then summer salted forward and kicked the Knight to the sky.

Her knuckle’s bleed, as the Knight’s charged forward. The body of
    Nulix lay behind her. A bronze sword nailed her finger’s as she tied
    her arm around it to pull the unknowing Knight’s forward to her
    flying fist.

The Knight’s blasted forward through the forest tree’s, she looked
    down as her hand searched her robe’s for a potion, not something
    she kept on her… But maybe luck had shined on her. Nope.

They charged, Bellatrix couldn’t keep this up. One shot a spear that
    hit her arm head on, blood edged past the blade from her skin and
    sank onto the ground. Her wrist moved at speeds inhuman, in a
    snap, and Two chain’s flew forward from her robe’s, they tied them
    self’s around the few body’s that lay on the ground including
    Nulix’s, and then they dragged behind Bellatrix who ran.

She ran at her top speed, the knight’s behind her, she could see the
    forest’s end nearby. “Help!†She yelled, as she lost her fast footing
    slightly.

At the Castle gate’s, Vexneah’s ear’s would pick up the cry. And
    then she was off, the dust in the air. She nailed through the forest’s
    edge and leaped over the downed body of Bellatrix, over Nulix and
    the downed knight’s, and landed on the ground behind them,
    facing the Knight’s.

“Get… Away…†She whispered, as she put her hands behind her
    back. The Knight’s gave looks of confusion to one another before
    laughing off this ‘Foolish little Girl’. “Whatever ya say, Princess†One
    of them mocked, from behind him a spear was thrown, it flew and a
    mere second before it would have pelted Vexneah in the face, she
    raised her hands.

“Get ready for a Rough landing†Oxyrt stated out of the blue, Wing
    looked up from his window to give Oxyrt a confused look. A laugh
    was the response Wing would get “The landing gear has been
    disabled, and on top of that, the Planet’s gravitational field is
    pulling us in rapidly†He said, as suddenly the ship dropped
    downward, face first. “If you see a safe place to land, tell me in the
    next Two seconds… No?... ah well then.â€

And then they fell, one of there other ship’s was going to go after
    them but was stopped, they where basically dead, no need to
    retrieve the body’s.

Wing looked out the front window, and saw the ground rush
    towards them, Oxyrt laughing as though they could survive this.
    Wing looked around, the other’s member’s looked worried but
    seemed to trust their captain… whom are we kidding? They
    completely knew they where dead. Wing slowly sat back down at the
    rushing force, that’s when he knew what too do.

The glass broke out and then flew back in, the Gummi Ship
    suddenly swerved, and hit the ground, lifted back up, hit, lifted, hit,
    lifted, hit, lifted, and then hit the ground to a stop. Wing stood out
    side the ship’s front, he collapsed to the ground as the wrecked
    ship lay, smoke flying out.

The member’s climbed down forced openings that the ship had
    gotten, until they where all out. Oxyrt walked up to Wing and put a
    hand on his shoulder.

“We… We where going to Die†Wing said faintly “So I got out, and
    blasted us up with a little Aero win power… Note to Self: Never trust
    your piloting skills†Oxyrt looked at him and smiled, before turning
    to the rest.

“What’s the damage?†He asked at once, one young member looked
    up at him sadly “Four of us are uninjured, the rest… well, there
    dead†He said at once.

Xalan walked through the forest; she had been left at the Castle
    while the other’s got to go on the ‘Rescue Darxess Mission’. Ah
    well, at least it was calm here, she was far in the forest so she could
    forget all her worry’s back at the castle… All her worries could just
    float away.

Her eye’s darted the ground and then made sight of something. She
    slowly crept to what she saw, it was a body. At first it looked dead,
    but when she got near she could see that the body was still wake
    and was that of a young girl.

The Girl had Brown hair that was short and tangled, and a ripped
    Organization Coat. But not like hers, that was made of armor, silk,
    and leather, but that of the Original. It was made Leather, and
    nothing else, a similar design to the Original organization XIII coat
    but much more modern if not a bit old school.

“You poor thing†Xalan whispered as she looked over the girl’s
    freshly blood bound face. “Least your breathing†She sighed, her
    hand’s moving to the girl’s form. A second later the girl was lifted
    in the air “Lets get you somewhere safe…â€

A few minute’s pas, and Xalan with the girl in hand would arrive at
    the mouth of the small cave she had visited earlier. The girl was
    rested on the smooth cave floor; Xalan sat down beside her body,
    looking it over.

“What happened to you…†She wondered aloud, looking at the
    being beside her. What had happened to this poor Girl…?

Vexneah’s eye’s slowly looked at the art she had created. All the
    Knight’s where frozen solid, the spear in front of her face frozen
    too.

“Wow†The word’s melted out of her lips at the sight, her attention
    was quickly swayed from the icy wonderland she created too the
    unconsumed body’s that lay on the ground. She picked out a Potion
    from her belt and slowly fed it too Bellatrix, who’s eye’s opened a
    second later.

“Thanks…†She whispered weakly, getting up. “I would’ve been dead
    if not for you†she said, Vexneah gave a acknowledging smile.
    Bellatrix gave a nod to her, before turning to her chains. Seven
    figure’s where wrapped in them, Six of them Knight’s, one of them
    Nulix.

“…Ow†Came Nulix’s voice, as he slowly opened his eye’s “…Did I
    miss something? Did people feel a lack of humor?â€

“Good to see you’re awake†Bellatrix said with a Smile, Nulix nodded
    back, rubbing his forehead “Um… what happened?â€

“Knight’s ambushed you†Bella started “I came, battled them, ran…
    And, if it wasn’t for Vexneah, we’d be deadâ€

Nulix looked at Vexneah “Well thanks booster seat.†He said with a
    smile, Vexneah gave a grudging glare back.

“We got some Prisoners as well†Bella stated, pointing at the
    unconscious Knight’s bound in her chains “I think a few of them are
    deadâ€

“Alright, lets head back†Nulix said, picking up a body and starting
    to walk, Bellatrix nodded “Yeah…†She said, as she started to pick
    up a few body’s.

A few minute’s later, Nulix and Bella would sit on the step’s of there
    castle door’s, a light spring shower had begun and they both
    enjoyed watching it. Vexneah seemed to have thing to do and
    departed, so they just sat.

“So Bellatrix… What’s your story…†Nulix asked at last, looking up
    at the cloud filled sky.

“Eh?†Bellatrix asked, looking up from the Knight with a smile “I’ll
    tell you my Story if you tell me yours.†She responded, moving next
    to him.

“Well… There’s not much too tell†Nulix said.

“What is there too tell?â€

Nulix gave a small smile to her “Well… Um, My brother killed a lot
    of people that I cared about, and then he tried to kill me…â€

“That’s it?†she asked “Is that all you’re going to tell me?â€

“Sorry, I don’t give out my whole life storyâ€

Bellatrix smiled at his comment “It’s alright…â€

Nulix looked over to her “Well… You going to tell me?â€

“Oh! Well for me…†She sighed a little “Well… I was part of a Gang; I
    killed lots of people… My family was murdered because of me…
    And my brother is missing… He might even be a Knight… So
    basically trying to kill me…â€

Nulix looked down “Sorry…†He said slowly “Your Brother’s a
    knight?â€

She nodded “I don’t think he remembers me though, He tried to kill meâ€

“I’m sorry… About thatâ€

“Don’t be†She replied with a smile “At least I know he’s alive, and
    even if he does try to kill me… I know he won’t because even
    though he’s my older brother, he could never beat meâ€

Nulix smiled at her “Okay, I’m not sure yo-â€

“I got locked out when I went on Recon, what happened? I heard an
    Explosi- is that a Knight!? What are you doing!? As a Senior Member
    I demanded to know what the heck is going on this second!†Blurted
    Xegreny as he ran up to them, the same Xegrenyish Xegreny who
    was put in charge of the castle.

Bella and Nulix looked unamused.

“Did I interrupt…?†Xegreny asked.

“…It’s okay†Nulix responded with a smile “Just don’t make a habit out of it…â€

________

Chapter Overview:
    Minor Characters: Jordxy.
    ________

Chapter Ten:
    Off World.

Vexneah’s feet hit the polished castle step’s briskly, as she ran up
    to the Nulix and Bella who where fixing up an old Gummi ship. After
    Xegreny had left, Bella had decided too leave with Nulix, just the
    two of them to find Darxess.

“You guys are leaving?!†Vexneah spat at the two “And leaving me
    as housekeeper…â€

“Um…. Yes?†Bellatrix muttered uneasily.

Vexneah muttered something at her, before shaking her head “The
    knight you found, he needs medical attention,†Vexneah informed.

Nulix gave a passing glance at Bella before turning back to
    Vexneah. “Alright, he’s in your room right?â€

With out an answer, Vexneah skipped away into the large castle
    doors, Bella and Nulix running After.

In a few minute’s the group reached Vexneah’s room, the door was
    open to revel a pink and blue wallpapered room with a basic queen
    sized bed and a reading desk, the Knight could be seen lying on it.
    His armor gleamed and his injuries were gone.

“You polished his armor, booster seat?†Nulix asked unamused.

“… I like thing’s polished†Was Vexneah’s small reply.

“When do you think he’ll wake up?†Bellatrix asked, ignoring Nulix’s
    unending stream of sarcasm.

Vexneah shrugged “He was up earlier… But he was down again
    pretty quick†She explained.

Nulix grunted, “Ah well, maybe he can tell us where Darxess is…â€

Wing’s dark blue eye’s looked up from the ground that he laid on,
    an empty water bottle beside him. Oxyrt stood up beside him and
    stretched.

“We’ve been walking for hours…†Wing breathed, Oxyrt looked
    down at him “Tired already?†He asked, a hint of mock and a hint of
    care in his voice.

“No, but we have other’s too care for†He said, nodding towards the
    being’s behind him. A few member’s where helping other’s walk,
    the other’s behind the one’s that had been injured during the crash.
    A pile of crisps where farther in the distance, that was what was left
    of the rest… the ones that didn’t make the crash.

“We don’t have time Wing, Darxess needs us†Oxyrt stated once
    more, walking down the hill that they stood on, Wing sighed at the
    people behind him. They would die at this point.

“Sorry guys†He whispered, propelling himself off the ground and
    following his comrade. Darxess needed him.

After many hour’s of walking, the desert’s became field’s and the
    field’s became farm’s and the farm’s became dirt road’s and the
    road’s became highway’s and at long last it lead to the City of
    Midnik.

They walked into a pedestrian entrance and where shown the poorly
    kept neighborhood’s at the city border’s. Street vendors called out
    to the pair, asking them to buy anything and everything you can
    imagine. Wing and Oxyrt politely declined and kept walking, young
    couple’s would walk through the streets as children played on the
    roads, Wing looked at the dying environment and sighed.

Wing and Oxyrt after a good half an hour in city walk, collapsed at a
    fountain. “My back’s killing me†Oxyrt stated, leaning backward on
    the fountain’s edge, Wing gave a small nod though at the moment
    he couldn’t care less about Oxyrt’s back. This city… it felt the
    same… the same as the one… all those year’s ago… How the knight
    was there… how the heartless cried… how they died.

“…Let’s move Oxyrt†Wing whispered a sudden, getting back up and
    pulling his hood over his cold face. Oxyrt gave nothing more then a
    shrug and followed.

Nulix sighed as he out on a huge knapsack, with mainly food… a
    few sleeping bags and other such things. Vexneah had predicted
    that the Knight would be up in an hour or so; in that time Nulix and
    Bellatrix had gotten ready for the trip. As soon as they where done
    getting all the necessary maps and charts Vexneah had come and
    told them that the Knight had woken up.

He looked up at them with his dark hazel eyes; the Knight lay on
    the bed, well… More chained to the bed. Nulix stood above him
    with a raised eyebrow. “All right, knight, tell us all your dirty
    secrets.â€

“One time,†The Knight began in a high voice. “I punched a kid and
    buried him under ten feet of snow. They found him a month later.
    He had found a pot of gold and a leprechaun that he used to wish
    for food and warmth. Another time, I shoved a kid’s head in a
    teapot and he ended up being cursed… with hundreds of millions of
    dollars because of the secret of the teapot. A third time, I ripped off
    some kid’s jacket and stole it and then the kid got some fancy coat
    that was way better from some old crab of a lady who decided to be
    nice for once. Then there was the time I stole hundred dollars out of
    my dad’s wallet and ended up losing it in the snow… Fortunately,
    some cop found it and gave it back to my dad along with an extra
    3000 dollars. Then there was this other time…â€

Nulix sighed

The Knight’s lack of seriousness lead to a smack on the face “Now,
    let us ask again†Bella said slowly “Tell us what you know… About Darxessâ€

The knight stopped laughing. “Sorry, couldn’t help myself. But,
    seriously, I’m one of the top knights…name’s Lenka. You’re
    Bellatrix right?â€

“Yes,†Bellatrix said slowly. “Why?â€

“I’m the same rank as Derek, your brother… We’re working together
    on this assignment, along with Roka, who apparently has
    disappeared.â€

Nulix raised an eyebrow, he wanted to ask Xegreny but… then their
    secretive plan to save Darxess would be ruined. After all, there was
    no way Xegreny would allow another group to go after the Superior,
    especially since the risk of death was a very real one.

“Guy’s!†Came Vexneah’s high-pitched voice, Bella and Nulix turned
    to her, she was glued to a nearby window, looking out “I think I just
    got us our rideâ€

“There it was, a 2009 Palda Series’ silver excel, the most perfect
    Gummi speed machine ever created†Nulix narrated nearby, as he
    eyed the Gummi. A poor foolish soul had landed his Gummi in their
    woods and then went into town.

Nulix clapped gleefully as he ran up to the vehicle, and slowly cut
    open the door’s lock. The three of them plus the Knight who was
    wrapped around by chain’s climbed in.

“Hey guy’s, give me a few seconds to get the ignition cracked.â€
    Vexneah said, blade at the ready.

“Yeah, will make sure Xegreny or any of the other’s come†Nulix
    nodded, as he walked out of the sweet ride.

Nulix sighed at the wet forest and sat down on a rock, he felt the
    weight of a weapon on his back and pulled out his two
    Gunblade’s… Well one was his, one was his brothers…

Nulix sighed as he looked at them, the past was the past. His
    Brother was dead. And with that, he leaned his brother’s Gunblade
    down on a patch of white roses nearby. His hazel green eye’s darted
    them, and he slowly picked one, he would always remember this
    spot. He thought as he put the rose flat in a Black Book that hid in
    his pocket, always.

His ear’s detected footstep’s, and his eye’s darted up. Bellatrix
    walked towards him with a smile. Nulix looked at her and smiled,
    his hand’s started to scribble down on the paper with an old pen.

“Whatcha writing?†Bellatrix asked.

“Oh, nothing,†Nulix replied, pocketing the book.

Bella giggled.

“What?†Nulix asked, getting up.

“Nothing, just reminded me of something my bro used to say… you
    probably think I’m a lunatic right?†Bellatrix sighed.

“No, no†Nulix smiled. “What’d your brother used to say?â€

“Just that whenever someone wrote something down, and refused
    to tell someone else what they were writing…then they’re…
    they’re writing something… something ‘bad,’ if you get my drift.†Bella
    giggled again. “It’s dumb… but what are you writing?â€

Nulix pulled out the pocketbook and looked down at the picture he
    had started seconds ago. “Oh, nothing important or realistic even.â€

Bellatrix sighed, “Yeah, It was nothing, and you probably think I’m crazy, right?â€

“If you’re crazy, so am I,†Nulix replied with a smile.

“Eh?†Bellatrix said, smiling.

Nulix blushed. “Oh! I meant, I don’t think You’re crazy… I think
    you’re really not crazy, I think you’re sane and pretty, um, and so if
    you where crazy and I don’t think you’re crazy I think you’re the
    norm then I’m crazy…†he tired to explain.

Bellatrix blushed with a raised eyebrow. “You think-â€

“Guys! Its ready!†Vexneah interrupted from the Ship, they turned to
    her and she smiled “what? You two love bird’s didn’t want me too
    ruin the moment?!â€

“Gwah!? Hey!?!†“Nothing like that!?†they both blurted, Vexneah
    laughed “Come on, the guy who owns the ship might come back.â€

The two reached the Ship and got in “You sure I don’t need to
    come?†Vexneah asked walking out the gummi’s door.

“You must be this tall to ride the roller coaster†Nulix stated,
    holding his hand just above Vexneah’s head, she quickly hit it out
    of the air “…Pain†Nulix gasped.

“Later Vexneah†Bellatrix said, getting in the ship.

“Later†Vexneah nodded.

“You know how to fly this thing?†Bellatrix asked Nulix, it was a nice
    gummi but nothing for battle, it had only four seats. Two in the
    front, the right being the pilot’s, and two in the back.

“Of course†Nulix responded her, as he hit down on the gas, and
    raised the thrusters. And with that they where off, Vexneah looked
    up too see them leave, and from the castle, Xegreny watched.

“Good luck guys†he whispered…

________

Chapter Overview:
    ________

Chapter Eleven.
    Crash Landing.

Vexneah’s eyes flew over the light that flooded into the dusty
    window, she sighed at the sight as she climbed up the row of stairs.
    She finally emerged at the top of the building, and walked forward
    only to be greeted by a ledge. Memory Skyscraper. She sighed and
    sat down, her feet dangled off the structure and into the air, bur
    Vexneah couldn’t care less.

Her heart beat slow, but her mind raged fast. She was worried,
    about a lot of things. She was worried about The Ultimate
    Organization, she was worried about Bella and Nulix, she was
    worried about Darxess… But most of all, she was worried about
    herself, or rather her past. A tear fell onto her coat as she hung her
    head. Why…? Why could she remember… Nothing? Not her family,
    not her friends, not her friends, all she could remember where three
    meaningless names. Even, Heaven, Vexen…

“So… We are trading this guy for Darxess, that’s the planio?†Nulix
    asked, leaning back in his leather chair. The Gummi Ship was set to
    autopilot since it was a fairly calm route.

“Yup, if I don’t lose my temper and kill him first†Bellatrix laughed
    as she pushed the tied up Knight over slightly.

“…You sure you should ruff house him as such?†Nulix asked
    looking over at the Knight with a raised eyebrow.

“He can handle it Nul…†Bella replied.

“Nul?†Nulix replied with an eyebrow above.

“No one’s called me Nul before…†He started.

“Bad?†She asked.

“…Nah, I kinda like it†He replied.

Bella smiled “Well… you can call me Bell or Bella if you like.â€

“Stop! Stop! Stop the Madness while you’re ahead!†Came the
    Knight’s voice from his tied up body that lay on the ship’s floor.
    “You freak’s don’t care what your called! You can’t feel anything!â€

Instantly, one of Bellatrix's silver chains wrapped around his neck.
    His hands glued to his neck as he struggled to breath, a smirk grew
    in her lips. "Who asked your opinion? " she questioned in a low
    voice and the chain wrapped tighter.

“Leave him alone, where going into a storm†Nulix informed as he
    suddenly jumped back in the Driver’s seat and controlled. Bella
    sighed as she let the knight free.

“BLHO DAT SUKAZH AWIAZ!â€
    Was what the Knight yelled as he charged forward “Imah Got Mezelf
    Mah Boom-Stick!†He yelled, shooting at Vexneah as he ran forward.
    She swiftly whirled around, but a streak of agony brought her to the
    ground. She felt her cheek, blood covered her hand. She looked up
    and saw a knight with his boom-stick above her head. Vexneah,
    after having thought about her future… and past, left Memory
    Skyscraper to go back to her Castle. But was attacked by a fleet of
    Knight’s, now only the leader was left.

She glared at his armored form, and then dived to the side as the
    knight brought down his boom-stick. "Please, leave me alone! I'm
    warning you" she struggled to dodge his blasts as he continued to
    flail it randomly.

“Imah MC. Real staton foo!†The Knight yelled as he blasted her
    right on in the back. “Uhh!†Vexneah cried, as she hit the cold
    ground face first. Blood, flew from her face… it was a blur… and
    then it was darkness.

Vexneah’s dark blue eye’s slowly spread, the side way’s world of
    blood and blue sky’s treated her. She stood up before falling once
    more, her head was a mess. She tried once more and gained
    balance, after a second to wake up she looked around. Vexneah
    gazed at her surrounding’s, she hadn't moved from the spot where
    she fell. Her numb hands moved to fell her cheek, the blood had
    dried. She suddenly turned; there he was frozen solid. The knight
    lay in ice; shock filled his almost lifeless face. “…How?†Vexneah
    whispered.

"Hey... hey Bella... wake up" He whispered slowly in her ear, his
    eye’s gazing on her sleeping form. Nulix had gotten out of the
    storm and noticed Bellatrix asleep in the back. He was going to
    leave her be but noticed a Locket in her hand that sand… it player
    the most beautiful song.

Bellatrix slowly opened her eyes. "Eh?" She whispered, slowly
    getting up from her lying position on the seats. That’s when she
    noticed Nulix standing over her. "…Hey Nul..." She whispered,
    before her eyes flew to her locket, her cheeks suddenly became red
    with blush.

"It plays a beautiful song†Nulix said, gazing at the locket “where’d
    you get it?"

"My brother gave it to me the last time we saw each other…†She
    whispered, sadness in her voice “He made it himselfâ€

“That’s sweet…†Nulix muttered “Um… Well, is everything okay? You
    look kinda sad.â€

Bellatrix smiled at him “I’m fine…â€

“Alright†He muttered, eyeing around “Well, if you ever want to talk,
    I’m right here…â€

"Okay†She responded with a friendly nod. I wonder if I should trust
    him… She thought, looking over at him. And if I did, what would he
    think of me? A sigh escaped her lips. "Hey… um, Nul?â€

“Yeah?†Nulix said, turning to her.

“Uh... Would you ever believe I’m…†Her voice hesitated for a
    second “A…murdered?â€

Nulix eyed the side for a second “Um… Why…?â€

Her response was drowned out as suddenly the door of their ship
    was blasted open, a man jumped in and started to shoot the place
    up with an insane arsenal.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!-“ Nulix yelled, grabbing onto
    Bella who was already in a battle stance.

Smoke filled the room, as Bella’s chains flew forward. Emergency
    signals went off, as the ship went down.

Vexneah looked over at the Knight and then at the fire that they
    where around. She had moved the frozen Knight to the forest and
    started a fire to melt the ice (Smart). The ice wasn't very thick, so it
    only took about an hour for it to be fully melted. The knight’s eyes
    would fly open; his helmet was off and on Vexneah’s lap.

“Just sit close to the Fire, you’ll warm up soon†She whispered, The
    Knight crawled towards the burning heat and slowly began to
    shiver. After a second, he glared up at her Hate, Anger and Drug’s
    in his eye’s that burned with multiple acts of violence. "G-get away
    f-from m-m-me, N-Nobody!" He stuttered, still shivering.

"Hang on, I've got a few questions I need you to answer." she
    replied, turning away and looking at the flames rise from the fire.
    The knight seemed to get angrier by her lack of respect, "Why
    would I give you information?" he asked in hat, "Because," she
    turned and gave him a smile, "I highly doubt you want to spend the
    rest of your life in a block of ice." she turned back to the fire, it felt
    wrong threatening him, but it had to be done.

The knight looked at the ground thoughtfully, "Fine." He spat at
    last. Vexneah turned and gave him her undivided attention.

“Just a Wild guess here, and there’s no reason for me too know this,
    but I think we just crashed†Nulix muttered, slowly getting out of
    the downed flaming Gummi Ship that lay crumpled.

They where in a small field, forest surrounding them from every
    angle. They where definitely not on The World that Never Was
    anymore.

Bella was nearby, holding the man on a tree “What where you trying
    to do there? Kill us!†She demanded.

The man looked at her unamused “That was what I was aiming atâ€

“Who are you a knight?!â€

“…No, I’m and enemy of the Knight’s. That’s why I attacked your
    ship, It has knight markings†He replied.

“What’s your name?†Nulix asked as he approached.

“Geryl, remember the name†Geryl said, as Bella let go of him. He
    was a little small, had light skin, dark hazel hair, and bright green
    eyes. “I’m also known as the Rebellious Killer.â€

“That really make’s me feel safe…†Nulix muttered from the side,
    Bella gave him a slight glance.

“Why they call me that? My past was all about rebelling and killing in
    the rebelling.†Geryl continued.

“I care.†Nulix commented, “Me and Bellatrix here are going to leave
    because we actually have a mission to do…â€

“Wait!†Geryl yelled, “Come with me!†and with that he suddenly ran
    off into a nearby bush. Nulix sighed as he glanced at Bella; the two
    followed and left the field.

After a few minutes of following, they could see nothing but tree
    and bush. They where in the middle of what looked like a rainforest.
    The trees became darker and darker, the sun hung lower and lower.
    At long last they arrived at an extremely small clearing, where a
    cave stood. “Here we go†Geryl stated, walking in the cave “Make
    yourselves at homeâ€

Bellatrix’s eye’s traced the cave and caught a screen at the corner
    that could be pulled over the cave’s mouth and many large boxes’.

“Ammo†Geryl stated, as if reading her mind “I need a lot of ammo
    for what I do…â€

“…†Nulix replied, glancing nervously at Geryl “um… I’m gonna take
    a walk.†He muttered, walking away.

"I am one of the highest ranking public service’s knights around...
    next to my three comrades, Roka, Zenveck and Darek. We were
    given orders to attack your stronghold, but..." he looked ashamed,
    "things backfired, and everyone was killed...â€

Vexneah looked to the side “…Sorry†she muttered, he looked up at
    her for a second and grunted. "Anyway, I was somewhere else when
    all of this happened, and could not make it there fast enough to
    save everyone," he began to get teary, "I remember seeing Zenveck
    being carried off, probably to be tortured." he gave Vexneah an
    enraged look, "So I promised myself I'd wait here and slaughter the
    next Nobody I saw, and avenge everyone.",

Vexneah looked at him, and then to the fire. She quickly burnt it out
    with a blast of ice "Hey…†She started, turning back to the Knight.
    “Your friend, Zenveck, he's alive... and if I know the people he's
    with, he's fine." Maybe, she thought, smiling. "Really?" He asked,
    turning excited "Yep." she confirmed.

“Yes!†He yelled, sparing her a smile, she smiled back before
    looking up “So… What’s your name?â€

"Rorak." The knight replied, under his breath.
    "I'm Vexneah." she gave him a cheery smile.

“We need to keep our eye’s pealed on this Geryl guy…†Nulix
    muttered as he walked beside Bella, who had decided to come as
    well. “I dunno, he seems nice enough†Bella responded.

“Yeah, I guess…†He said, as they walked. For a few minute’s there
    was silence, nothing but the bird’s flying and chirping and their feet
    hitting the ground.

“Oh! Hey, I got you this…†Nulix started, breaking the silence as he
    pulled a white rose from his pocket “I just know girls like this kinda
    stuff…â€

“It’s really pretty, thanks Nul…†Bella muttered as she took it.

“Yeah… We should head back, its getting dark†Nulix said, as he
    looked up at the sky.

“Stop!†Bella yelled, as she ran toward the cave. Their Geryl stood,
    holding the Knight by the neck “Why?†He questioned.

“We can’t hurt this guy! We need to trade him for Darxess!â€

“Yeah!†Nulix added as he approached.

“Darxess?†Geryl asked, slowly putting the Knight down.

“Darxess is this captain crunch guy that I’ve never met but I’m
    being sent to find…†Nulix muttered.

“He’s our leader, where in the Ultimate Organization.†Bellatrix
    informed.

“But, thanks to some one, we are stuck here. Huh†Nulix stated.

Geryl looked at them with raised eyebrows “Could I torture this
    knight for a minute and get some answers from his then filthy
    worthless blood dried body?â€

“No discretion?†Nulix joked.

“We already tried†Bella said.

“Alright, I’m asking him about my business though…†Geryl stated,
    as he turned to the Knight.

Nulix sighed as he walked out the cave, the rain had started
    pouring. He found a nearby tree and hopped on it, slowly slugging
    up to the top.

“Don’t mean to interrupt, but what’s your… Business?†Bella asked,
    placing a hand on Geryl’s arm.

“Has to do with my past…†Geryl started, looking down “My killing
    and rebelling…â€

“Alright, I still don’t-“ Bella started.

“About three years ago…†Geryl interrupted, “I once fought a
    mysterious knight just like this one†He stated pointing at the tied
    up Knight in the corner “when I killed him he threw a syringe at my
    arm and it injected me automatically. I don't know what it was, but I
    want to know…â€

“Good luck with all that…†Nulix yelled from half way up the tree.
    Bella turned from Geryl to Nulix who was for some reason climbing
    a tree in the middle of a small rain shower.

“Don’t fall Nul!†She yelled.

“What are you doing up there!?†Geryl asked.

“Trying to find out how to properly kill a mother goose who was
    born without wing’s and lives in the desert…†Nulix yelled down
    sarcastically.

Bella sighed, “What do you see up there?â€

“Tree’s!†Nulix yelled, as he slid down and hit the ground hard “Lots
    of trees†Bella giggled as she walked out and gave him a hand
    “Where never getting outa here…†Nulix muttered, getting back up.

Bellatrix sighed “So where stuck here… With nothing to do either…â€

“No one can find my home, only me.†Geryl stated
    “I feel so much safer now…†Nulix muttered.

"So we're prisoners" Bella sighed.

“Why do you think you're prisoners, there are no enemies…†Geryl
    said, looking away…

"Let me see? Because we're stuck somewhere that no one knows
    and you’re the only one who knows where it is!" Bella explained,
    slightly angry.

“…I’ll be back soon…†Geryl suddenly whispered, slowly walking
    away, not answering her question.

Nulix sighed, “Wow… This is quit something…â€

Bellatrix smiled as she sat next to him on a rock.

“What was that?†Nulix suddenly asked.

Bellatrix gave him a confused look “Didn’t say anythingâ€

“Sorry.†Nulix started “I thought you asked what our chance’s of
    being killed here tonight where…â€

Bella smiled and gave him a playful punch in the arm. Then there
    was a small silence “Hey… Bella, how do you think the others are
    doing?†Nulix asked.

“I dunno, hope there okay…†Bella replied beside him, her hand
    nudging on her locket.

“Night…†He whispered to her, leaning his head on the rock wall
    “Night Nul…†She whispered again, leaning beside him.

His armored boots hit the ground with force, his hand’s formed
    fists. His long dark brown hair flew in the wind, his eye’s traced the
    ground that lead up to the forest in front of him “Ex…†He breathed,
    his voice frizzed like a storm in winters best “You’re here… I know it.

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: Geryl.
    ________

Chapter Twelve.
    The Desert.

Vexneah’s eye’s slowly opened, her first sight was a wide meadow,
    and the sky was just a grey cloud. Then it came, pain. Pain flew
    through her body; it burned her like a flame on the rise. She
    glanced down to see her legs underneath a pile of flaming metal.
    She yelled out, as he robe caught fire and her leg began to burn.
    With this she began to kick and eventually got lose from the pile of
    molten metal and on the cold ground.

She glanced down at her leg, it was hurt pretty badly. She tried to
    move but the pain stopped her dead in her tracks, after standing up
    steadily, she glanced around. She was in a field… But it wasn’t. It
    was frozen; she was in the middle of a frozen field. Vexneah sighed
    as she started to move, before her foot tripped over something. She
    fell to the ground only to come face to face with another. A pale
    head with blue skin and white hair starred her in the eyes, shock
    and fear in his eyes. It was Rorak.

“…No.†She began, looking around at the sight. Hundred’s of dead
    Knight lay around her in ice, a few downed gummi ships lay nearby.
    “Did... Did I… did I do this?â€

“Hello…?†Say’s a voice, Vexneah looked up slowly. A man
    approached her, with hazel brown hair, light skin, and burning
    green eyes. “…Who are you-u?†She managed to say, stuttering slightly.

“My name’s Geryl†The man responded, “You look hurt… I’ll help
    you, if you would follow me…†He started, lending his hand.

Vexneah looked at his outstretched palm for a second, before
    lending her own. “What’s your name?†Geryl asked Vexneah, who
    glared up at him with a raised eyebrow “Vexneah, yours?â€

“…I already told you, Geryl†Geryl replied.

“…Right, so where am I following you too, Geryl?†Vexneah asked as
    she hobbled along with him, until they reached the edge of a forest
    “To my home, we can heal you there…â€

Vexneah looked to the side and then sighed “Fine. Let’s go†She
    said, as they started into the forest.

Bellatrix’s eye’s slowly opened; her head was lying down on the
    rock that Nulix was on. “Nul…?†She whispered, looking around.
    He must have left.

“I’m back…â€

Bella looked up as she heard Geryl’s voice from the cave’s mouth,
    he slowly pushed the screen aside to walk in. “…And I brought company…â€

“Bellatrix!?†Vexneah exclaimed, as she ran forward “Vexneah…?
    What are you doing here?!†Bella asked as Vexneah ran to her.

"Bella! I'm so glad to see you!" Vexneah cried, overwhelmingly
    excited. "Vexneah! What happened?!" Bellatrix asked back, trying to
    calm her.

Vexneah frowned as she looked down, trying to remember what had
    happened and frowned again.

"Well, uh... you left and... Um... I captured a Knight, then I took a
    nap… I woke up in a field, with a bunch of dead knights, and...
    That’s when Geryl found Me." she replied, preferring not to talk
    about what she did. "But who cares? I'm just glad you're here." She
    smiled weakly, "Uh... why are you here? And where is here?â€

“Our Ship crashed, and now were prisoners…†Bellatrix replied.

"So, the ship crashed? Interesting." Vexneah muttered, looking
    down and thinking, "Oh, um... who's the guy that brought me here?
    How'd you meet him?" she asked, sitting on a nearby log.

"That's Geryl. We met him on the gummi ship right before it
    crashed" Bellatrix muttered as she stretched “And now he wont tell
    us how to leave the forest, so were basically prisoners.â€

"I don't even wanna know how he got on the ship." Vexneah
    commented chuckling. "But what are we gonna do now? Things
    aren't turning out the way any of us expected, where on an
    unknown world, back at the castle they’ve lost contact with Wing's
    group... And we have no way of communicating with anyone"
    Vexneah became worried.

Bella sighed, he hand twisted on the end of the white rose, he nail’s
    edged at it’s thorns.

"Wow... that's beautiful.†Vexneah commented, looking over at the
    Rose “Where'd you get it?"

"Nul gave it to me" Bellatrix replied, smiling.

"'Nul' huh? You have nicknames?†Vexneah gave a raised eyebrow
    along with a smirk to Bella “And he gave you a rose. Hmmm…"

A small hint of red came to Bella’s cheeks.

“Guy’s, going out for a while…†Came Geryl’s voice from nearby, as
    he slowly closed the screen door that was in front of the cave.

Vexneah gave a glance at Geryl, before spinning to Bella
    “Speaking of you two, where’s Nulix? I'm kinda getting worried."

"Don't know where Nul went off to" Bella replied, looking around.

“Oh well…†Vexneah responded with a sigh “So… Do we have a plan?â€

“Get out of this place†Bella stated “Fast.â€

“Woe. Woe is I, I am sad. Boo Hoo, Woe is I. You are all making me
    very sad. I, Orb, Darxess’… Best Friend Forever really wants to see
    him again… I am cute and small, but I am sad. I will be happy and
    cute if you find Darxess.â€

The floating Orb spoke into the Microphone, his voice being
    recorded onto a CD. He was planning to send the tape too Oxyrt’s
    group to encourage them, they wouldn’t want The Cute little Orb
    sad. It was a pretty low way to motivate, but it was really all Orb had
    left.

“I grope a pony! Feel!†The idiotic voice of Dakrai yelled, as he
    suddenly burst through the doors and jumped on Orb, humping
    him repetitively.

“Get off me you bloody idiot!†Orb yelled as he suddenly flew away
    too the other side of the room.

“That’s what I said!†Dakrai yelled before laughing like a maniac
    “AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!†He laughed, rapidly jumping
    up and down before finally springing at Orb, nailing him too the
    ground.

Suddenly the noise stopped, and Orb floated freely. Darkrai lay
    against the wall, Xalan where he used to be.

“…Thanks†Orb started.

“No time. We have to go to the woods, you gotta come now†Xalan
    reported, before running off, Orb not far behind her.

“What is it!†Orb yelled as he floated behind her.

“You’ll see!†Xalan yelled back as they ran.

After a few a minute’s of running, over streams and forest ground,
    the two reached the Cave where Xalan had left the girl she had found.

“Xalan what’s going on?!†Orb demanded at last as they reached the
    cave “…She’s gone…†Xalan muttered, as she fell to her knees.

“What…? Who’s gone!?†Orb asked.

“There was a girl… I found her and brought her here, she was
    hurt… really hurt†Xalan muttered.

“…Hello?†Said a feminine voice.

The two turned around, the girl stood nearby on the other side of a
    pond.

Xalan jumped over the pond to the voice "There you are!" Xalan
    yelled, put her hands on her hips as she looked at the girl. The girl
    looked up slowly “…Who are you?†She asked at last.

“My name’s Xalan, I’m part of the Ultimate Organization… I’m here
    to help†Xalan said slowly, Orb floated forward to look at the girl.

“…I’m Jordxy…†The girl said slowly.

“…No†Orb whispered, as he sank in the air just ever so slightly
    “…He said she was alive, but in truth... I thought the knights finally
    made his mind crack...but she's here...†He shook in the air slightly
    “Impossible..."

Jordxy looked up slightly at the voice, her jaw dropped.
    “…Orb…?†Jordxy whispered, as a smile sprang to her worn out
    face. She slowly walked forward before suddenly collapsing on the
    ground. "Take it easy! You have been really hurt! Come on lets get
    you back to the castle" Xalan told, Helped Jordxy up.

“What happened to you?†Orb asked as they slowly walked through the forest.

"Really long story…†Jordxy muttered, her voice low from pain as
    she sat on Xalan’s back. “It was the Knights. They lied to me and
    now Darxess is trapped! It’s my entire fault! We have to go save him!"

Xalan turned to Jordxy, an eyebrow rose. "Wait...You know Darxess?"

Jordxy nodded "Yes... A long time ago the Knights attacked...
    Everyone must of died and everyone must of thought I was dead
    too. But really I was a hostage against the Knights. I thought
    Darxess and his Orb..." She looked at The Orb "…Had died as well,
    but when the Knights told me they were alive I was so happy…"
    Jordxy stopped to take a breath, a tear at the edge of her eye.

"...And then the years pasted...I tried to escape many ways and
    many times. Once I nearly did escape... nearly. That’s why I have all
    these scars..." She looked away slightly "I vowed to myself that one
    day I would escape and tell everyone everything... All the secrets...
    All of them.†She sighed. “But, even with all my will power, I couldn’t
    escape... I just kept getting hurt when I tried... And then the boss
    knight told me to go find Darxess… And so I did...â€

“I so I did, we captured Darxess, and then I was told to try and get
    Darxess to join the knights and they wouldn’t do any harm. Darxess
    didn’t agree… Now I don’t know what they will do to him... anyway,
    I was tied up again for not getting him to join and soon escaped
    with the last of my power...I didn’t know where I was portaling too,
    then you must of found me..." Jordxy took one last breath, and then
    sighed at the memory’s.

“So it was… You†Orb muttered “You captured Darxess…â€

“…I’m sorry†Jordxy whispered.

“You ready Kid?†Oxyrt asked as they lay atop an old wagon, it
    moved at a steady pace, not too fast yet not too slow.

“Of course†Wing replied, flashing Oxyrt with his warm smile.
    Oxyrt smiled and gave a small nod, the two turned over a bit until
    they reached the edge of the wagon roof.

After the two had left the Gummi Ship and the injured member’s,
    they had heeded to the city of Modnik, it was on the edge of the
    Restricted Desert. The Planet of Ceegum was where they where at,
    and although they did not know it, three other member’s of there
    Organization where also on Ceegum. These member’s would be
    stranded only a few mile’s from there, in the Largest known
    Rainforest in the Planetary sector.

Wing and Oxyrt had quickly stolen some supply, and where having
    trouble dodging the local public law Enforcement Knight’s that
    protected the city. They had almost made it out of the City though,
    and where nearing the border. From there they would go into the
    Forbidden Desert, the one that they suspected the Knight’s base too be on.

And so here they where, two team mate’s on a mission. As far as
    they knew they where the Ultimate Organization’s last hope and
    maybe the last hope for nobody’s everywhere.

Wing looked off the edge of the wagon slightly, they had reached
    city borders and where being stopped. “Ley’s go!†Oxyrt suddenly
    yelled as he dropped down and took his weapons out, Wing a
    second later.

Nothing. Not a single soul attacked them; Oxyrt slowly looked to
    the side and saw the frightened old man who was driving the wagon
    look at him.

“Would have expected better security for the edge of a government
    guarded restricted desert which is actually a secret Knight training
    facility…†Wing muttered, as he put his blade away.

Oxyrt turned to him with a smirk “Guess we just got lucky…â€

“That must be it†Wing replied, and with that the two where off.
    They ran forward as fast as they could, no telling when the Knight’s
    would get here. And so they ran and ran and ran until they where
    far into the desert. Days had past, many days. Almost a week now,
    this would be the breaking point.

“Out of water…†Oxyrt reported as he through and empty water
    bottle at Wing who lazily caught it. They where almost at the top of
    a huge hill that had lent some shade, they had been climbing it for
    what felt like a day, although Wing was unsure. What type of desert
    had hills the size of small mountains.

“Where almost there†Wing yelled back at his comrade who sighed
    at the hills edge, who knew… They could be close to the Knight’s
    base… that’s what he hopped for at least.

Wing sighed at the empty water can and dropped it, Oxyrt watched
    it drop and slowly fell to the ground, hitting the sandy sided surface
    at the same time as the water can. A grin of satisfaction came over
    his lips before Oxyrt slowly crawled up the hill.

Wing turned slightly to Oxyrt beside him and below him.
    “What are you doing?†he asked at last, as Oxyrt crawled past his
    feet. “Come join me buddy!†Oxyrt yelled, tripping Wing who fell flat
    on his face.

“What are you doing?†Wing’s muffled voice came as he lay belly flat on the sand.
    “Crawling to the top!†Oxyrt replied, a sigh could be heard from Wing as he slowly
    looked up. It was far too painful to climb back up to his original stance so… Crawling it was.

Wing crawled slowly up the sandy hills side, pushing himself off
    with his arms. About half an hour later he would crawl too the top,
    his eye’s would embrace the sun once again as the hills shade was
    gone only too see…

“Nothing†Wing spat in anger and disbelief âe spent so
    much time in this desert, climbed a hill for hours, then be forced to
    crawl only to find nothing!â€

Oxyrt sighed, as he lay nearby “Well… It may be over the next hillâ€
    He responded, as he suddenly let himself roll down the hill’s side.
    Wing watched with a open jaw as Oxyrt rolled and reached the
    bottom. “Come on!†he yelled from the hills end.

Wing sighed at the ant like figure of his comrade before going on
    his side, and rolling down.

“Why?†Wing asked at last, the sky was dark this evening, the sand
    was cooking up a storm. Oxyrt walked beside him, shirt off and tied
    to his head, covering his hair like a bandana. “Why did we do all
    that?†Wing asked, he had for the past day or so been going around
    the desert doing the most ridicules thing’s, even when walking
    would have been sufficient.

Oxyrt gave a cruel laugh “…Wing, some time’s… You need to
    challenge yourself when you least expect it…â€

Wing sighed in annoyance “Alright, but a Life and Death situation is
    not the best time to challenge myself…â€

Oxyrt looked over to him “…a Life and Death situation, huh? I
    wonder why you’re not dead even though you haven’t eaten or
    drank anything in days… You haven’t even slept…â€

Wing looked to the side for a moment, before a he heard a noise. A
    loud noise that it felt like he hadn’t heard in a long long time.

The noise went bang.

“We got trouble!†Oxyrt yelled as he pulled out his sword, Wing
    doing the same, summoning his keyblade, The Blade of Gales.

And then he spotted it, Oxyrt’s traced its small movement as sand
    flew in the air, a single missile flew towards them. “To the Left!â€
    Oxyrt yelled, as Wing obeyed jumping to the left, Oxyrt to the right.
    A Missile, at that exact second, shot right past them, sending sand
    everywhere.

“What was that?†Wing yelled, covering his eyes from the sand,
    before looking up, he could still see nothing but brown and the sky
    as the sand storm got worse.

“That was just a flame of the hell ta’ come!†Oxyrt replied, from
    somewhere nearby “Move left-Forward, blow wind in front of you!â€

Wing did what he was told and moved “Aero!†He yelled, as
    suddenly a gust of Wind blew the sand away.

“Remember what your about too see!†Oxyrt yelled as Wing’s eye’s
    traced the stormless environment, and then suddenly, in less then a
    second, all the sand he had blown away a second ago was back,
    blinding him.

“Remember… A listen…†Oxyrt spoke, his voice hard to hear above
    the storm. Wing sighed as he shut his eye’s from the blinding
    storm, and just listen. Wind blowing, small particles hitting him… A
    beeping.

Wing suddenly spun to the side as the missile flew around once
    more and past him, barely, slicing a few strands of his hair clean
    off.

Wing then heard yell’s and gun shot’s, his mind pictured the area
    he had seen a second ago… They where coming from the West.
    Fast.

Wing suddenly slid to the side, bullet’s pierced the area he just
    stood. A vehicle was driving past him, people where shooting. The
    gunshots went off, and Wing sent a blast of wind in the sounds
    direction. He could hear the wind and the sound of bullet’s weakly
    hitting metal. He had deflected them back at the vehicle.

A smirk grew on Wing’s face as he slowly ran forward and tripped, it
    was muddy. His hand traced and he then brought his fingers to his
    nose. It was fuel; he had deflected the bullets, which must have hit
    a gas tank.

Wing slowly open his eye’s and got back up, before heading
    forward. Beside him! He flew too the side as suddenly a huge
    vehicle, with the words:

“Public. Service. Law. Enforcement. Combat. Enigmatic. Knights.â€

Printed on the side in bold yellow letters. Wing looked up the sleek
    blue machine to see Knight’s with pistols all aiming out the
    glassless windows, it had missile launchers at the side right under
    the writing, one of the missile pods was empty.

Wing suddenly closed his eyes again, and he remembered. It was in
    his memory with the landscape, and then he heard. He heard the
    sand blowing from the storm, he heard the truck move its engine
    roar, he heard the Knight’s pistols go off, he heard the knight’s yell
    in pleasure as they shot… But behind all that, he heard a high-speed ticking.

Wing suddenly dashed forward, hand outstretched and grabbed
    something sleek and metallic. He was suddenly off his feet, being
    dragged by the Knight’s desert vehicle. He tightened his grip as his
    other hand reached out and pushed him off a poll, he let go of his
    other hand and was now completely in the air.

Wing felt the ground rush too him, and something speed right over
    his head as he lay on the ground, he then heard and felt an
    explosion. Wing snapped his eye’s open and slowly stood up, the
    sand in the air flew in random and wild direction’s as flames went in
    the air. Piles of flaming metal flew down from the sky, the
    remainder of the Knight’s sand vehicle, blown up by the missile.

Wing looked at the sight before falling back on the ground. What
    had he just done, he had just listened and felt… And he managed to
    blow it up. How…?

Then, the faint sound of clapping could be heard from the distance.
    Wing turned to see a figure walk towards him, out of the sand
    storm Oxyrt emerged “The Knight’s base will be close, so lets
    move…†He said, before turning to Wing “…Good jobâ€

Wing looked at Oxyrt for the moment and replied with a smile, his
    famous smile. And then the two where off once more, look out
    Knight’s, here they came. Darxess… They where coming for you.

His Hazel green eye’s snapped to attention, what happened…?
    Nulix briefly thought, reorienting himself, he was far away from the
    cave, in the darkest parts of the forest.

“Good to See You…†Said a crisp voice that was riddled with
    uncertainty, a voice that was marked with fear hidden in darkness.
    Dark Navy blue eye’s with the violent flash of fire In there centers,
    calmed by the black darkness of the pupils looked over Nulix as he
    turned around, fist clenched.

“Your dead!†Nulix spat at the eyes, as the mouth below them
    simple smiled. There he stood, long dark wavy brown hair flew to
    his pitch black armor’s end, pale skin littered the face, as the
    intense eye’s calmed by darkness stood out.

“Your so called Friends are all waiting for you…†The man spoke
    again, slowly pacing, eye’s glued to anything but Nulix.

“…I Wonder why…?†He whispered “Well… I guess you have been
    away from them for a long time, a day at the most… I was gone…
    Three years…â€

“Your dead…†Nulix repeated, looking at the man with awe.

“Oh, disbelieved are you…? Oh wait that can’t be now can it…? From
    my knowledge only a remnant’s can join the Ultimate Organization…â€
    the man whispered.

“And that’s all you are, A remnant of your former self. The one who
    was angry, the one who was Evil, the One who lived to kill…â€

“Shut up!†Nulix yelled “Your dead! You sent our life’s too hell!
    And then I killed you! No second chances!â€

The man chuckled “Is that so…? No second chances… You think I
    got a second chance in life, you think I got a second chance in living…?â€

The man suddenly stood in front of Nulix, face to face “This isn’t
    living… I lost the peace I once had to you… Pay back time…â€

Nulix suddenly felt his skin be lost, his stomach… Was empty, it
    was open… Exposed. Nulix looked from the man’s eye’s slowly
    down too his stomach, a blade was placed into it, the Man’s hand
    on it’s edge.

The sword was slowly pulled out, blood flew out as soon as it did.
    Nulix looked out to the sky and fell to the ground, his hands weakly
    touched the wound.

“…Why…†Nulix whispered as he watched the man silently walk away. “Vecked…?â€

The man turned to the form for a second, before resuming his walk.
    “Don’t die on Me yet… So called Brother of Mine…â€

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: Vecked.
    ________

The End.

~ © Darknight36. Nulix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.