The Ultimate Organization III+.5

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by DarKnight36, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

The Ultimate Organization III+.5​

Hey, so our old thread reached the max people, so we'll have to start a new one. Anyway, this title page isn't official. I'll edit in anything you want, or someone else can post the title post and I'll delete this post.

Either way, we're moving on now...(FYI, it's III+.5 because this is really the second half of the third season.)

For those of you who have been gone, we are attempting to sneak into the Brotherhood's base to find out their plans on fighting us. We are also going to destroy the Virus very soon.

Anything else you can just jump into.

2. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

Wing's eyes opened to the slick walls of his prison cell.

"Two weeks" he said in a whisper. He hadn't eaten, and had only small amounts of water to drink in that time period. His body was slowly healing, but without proper nutrition, he wouldn't ever heal, much less survive.

3. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Where is Wing, anyway? He just up and disappeared...

The problem is, if Xardius hasn't cared so far, he can't just suddenly care now...

...Plus things have gotten so complicated, I don't think I know what to do to get Xardius into a situation to save Wing, or even if Wing wants me to save Wing...Hrm. My brain hurts.

BIC: Xardius scratched his head.

4. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: all will be made clear soon...ish
    BIC:

Wing sat up slowly, his vision blurring from dizziness. THe sound of boots could be heard from down the hallway. Keys began to clang together and soon th sound of a cell door opening filled Wing's ears. The silloute before him rached down and grabbed at Wing's neck before pulling him to eye level.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen."

Liam's smooth voice said as his face twisted into an evil smile.

"You were so easy to over power while in your dreams. And tour friends never even saw you leave, thinking it was just another trip you want to take alone."

"Why?" Wing asked, his voice dry and raspy.

"Simple, because i could. Now its time for you to go back. I've taken your power and have seen you helpless. My life is complete. Take this as a warning. I will kill you someday, thats a promise."

Liam opened a dark corridor and threw Wing's tired body through. He landed before Xardius Xane and Vecked. passed out and wearing next to nothing. His body all but broken.

5. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Xardius wrinkled his nose. "OK, he smells bad."

Picking Wing up, he hoisted him over his shoulder. "We'll be back in a few. I'm going to...try not to drown him while I make him bathe."

OOC: Xardius, thanks a lot. I'm sure that's what everyone was worried about.

BIC: Thirty minutes later, because Vecked and Xane were probably still staring at Skinnar and Skinnar at them...

Xardius came back carrying Wing again, dumped Skinnar out of his seat, and put Wing in it.

"Now...he wakes up," Xardius said, snapping his fingers.

OOC: I have to go, so I probably won't be able to post again tonight. See y'all...

EDIT: And I'm totally doing a sig like yours and Nulix's, Wing...

6. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: nice Xardius nice lol

BIC: Wing woke up to the snapping of Xardius's fingers. He looked around at his friends confused before flashing his famous smile

"Hey..." he said before his eyes closed again and he rested his head on the table

7. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

""Wing?" Xane asked. "What happened to you?" Xane scratched his chin, realizing that their mission might be delayed if Wing is injured. Of course, taking care of your buddies is important, but the fate of entire universes might weigh a little more on the conscience.

8. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

"Hell" Wing said with a laugh. The "bath" Xardius had given him had raised his spirits and rejuvenated his body. The twilight that he was slowly starting to regain began to heal his wounds, giving him his old strength back.

9. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"Well, hope you're feelin' better," Xane nodded. " 'Cause once you're done healin', you're about to go back."

10. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

"Are you healthy? Can you fight?" Vecked asked Wing, the mission his clear priority.

11. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Xardius nodded. "I didn't really give him a bath...It was more like a health scan, an immersion in one of my healing spells, which took care of all the infections, dirt, and major injuries (and the smell), and then I brought him back. He's probably the most fit one of us all."

OOC: I think Xardius feels pretty useless, so is making up for it in unusual areas. Like monologues.

12. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

"Well isn't that fantastic," Vecked muttered, "Anyway, we need to move, off world, fast. If we move quietly we may be able to take the fleet, but it might be too big. A bit too noticeable."

OOC: I love these sigs with the characters in different squares. Its kinda strange that Wing has one of Wing and Vecked, I have one of Xardius and Wing, and Dk has one of... an assortment of characters.

13. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: You have one of Xardius and Wing, Nulix?

BIC: Wing got to his feet slowly, obviously feeling a thousand times better.

"Lets end this." He said facing Vecked. "The virus?" He asked hoping Vecked had it.

14. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Vecked nodded slowly, before pulling something out of his pocket. He paused to look at the Virus orb for just a second, before passing it to Wing...

15. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"I'm going to go tell the crew we've warmed up their ships," Venture says, before running off.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna start packin' stuff myself," Xane added. Their next couple of missions were not going to be easy, and Xane had to make sure he was ready.

16. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Vecked glanced at Xane, before looking at Skinnar. "We need a math man to tell us how to move all our ships without being seen. You wouldn't happen to have someone like that on your ship, would you Skinny?"

Skinnar sighed, "One man, maybe. His I.D. is 7742344972A227. He should be on the fourth floor on my ship."

Vecked smiled, "I'll scout him' out."

17. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

Venture soon gathered the EK pilots and sent them off to man their ships. They wouldn't face easy odds once they were deep in enemy territory, so some precautions had to be made.

"All ship captains," Venture started. "Gather up your crews and prepare for death. Yes, I know we all hope to win this war, but we have to face the facts. We will eventually go up against one of the most powerful fleets in the known universe, the U.P.A's Armada. And possibly...even the Brotherhood. All of your piloting training will mean nothing. The opponent is more skilled than us in every way....And that's why I'm authorizing the use of Omega Tactics."

"Sir!" one pilot shouted, chuckling nervously. "That crazy ****'s never going to work."

"The way I see it, we've got two choices," Venture said. "Victory or destruction. If you wanna have a higher chance of winning, use Omega Tactics...And that's all I gotta say."

Venture isn't much of a motivational speaker, but he gets the message across.

18. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Vecked walked up to Xane, "Our boy ain't that good at giving speeches, is he?" He joked, referring to Venture. "Anyway, Xane," Vecked said, pushing a young man forward. "Julien Krotov, U.P.A. flight expert. We need to get out of here without being seen, this guys our man. By the way, should we take Skinnar's ship or leave it? What do you think?"

19. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"Skinnar's help?" Xane asked. "Eh. I feel bad for the guy, but I still don't trust him. It might be a mistake, but...he's got too much weighing on him to really help us out, anyway."

20. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

"We have him as a valuable hostage and we also have his crew, he's not offering his help we're taking it. I'm sending his experts to Venture, the rest of his crew goes on the decks of our ships, doing manual labor..." Vecked said, "Should we take his U.P.A. ship or not? Its a decent ship, but its more trackable then any of ours, so... I don't know."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.