The Ultimate Organization III+.5

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by DarKnight36, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"Us? Live normal lives?" Xane asked, half jokingly. "Kinda impossible if ya ask me?"

"Hmm," Mellodia smiled. "Not too impossible."

Xane raised an eyebrow at her and returned her grin, nervously. It was hard to think about the future at times like this.

2. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Vecked, look at me. I'm seven feet tall, have spiky red hair, and carry a big sword. Can you honestly see me living normally?" Xardius shook his head. "I'll admit I've thought about it, and I even tried once, but I wasn't born to live a normal life."

He leaned against a wall, and shrugged. "Maybe I'll try it again sometime, though. But I don't think I'll last that long..."

EDIT OOC: Gotta go tonight. Be back tomorrow. See ya.

3. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

"You should really think about committing suicide then," Vecked replied. Skinnar chuckled from the corner, "You idiots can never live in civilized society. This world wasn't made for trogs..."

4. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"Skinnar," Xane asked. "We've been enemies for a while, but since we've got you hostage, can you tell me something? What's with the whole trog thing?"

5. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

"The Sora System was created as a rebellion from the powerful Helexicon Empire, thats where all these words like Gran, Hairis, and Aigo come from," Skinnar explained. "Later on the Helexicon System was completely destroyed, and the Sora System honored it. It accounted all Helexicon events in the book of the Helexicon Gran. My boss when I was a child, Grant Lawson, always called me and my brothers trogs. One day we robbed his store and I took his treasured book of the Helexicon Gran. Vitarious Rantagon, a Helexicon general, called his foreign enemies trogs. He was the hero of the second Helexicon age..."

Skinnar looked down, "The phrase caught on..."

6. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"I see," Xane said, not quite expecting a long winded answer like that.

7. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

"What? Did I just blow your little trog mind?" Skinnar barked back at Xane's perfectly normal comment.

8. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"Morel ike bored it, "Xane replys bacl, cooly. He wouldn't let Skinnar get to him.

9. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

"You freaks lack the brain ability to even understand what I'm saying, don't you?" Skinnar yelled again...

10. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"No," Xane yawned. "Your story is just...really dull."

11. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

"I'm sure thats how you process it so that you trog brain doesn't overload!" Skinnar yelled.

"Thats enough," Alyt said from the corner of the ship. "What, little girl? You defending the man?" Skinnar muttered, "What the hell happened to Knights honor. What happened to the Knights being loyal to Sora, eh? What?"

12. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Probably when the Sora System decided that Nobodies were a threat to society. You remember, right? Over 75% of all Nobodies were Knights..."

Xardius shrugged. "You do remember right? All the paranoia... First, they decided to just keep them under housearrest. Then they isolated them. Then they started killing them. But the Sora System made a mistake. They felt that the Knights could kill the Nobodies. Kill former comrades and friends."

He shook his head. "What would you have done? You let Lexx slide through his punishment, right? I don't think you're the kind of man to kill his friends, Skinnar...And neither were the Knights. The Nobodies escaped with the Knights' help."

"So what happened? Well, the honor you're talking about was devoured by the Sora System, and their new division of Public Defense Knights whose main goal was to hunt down the Nobodies," Xardius finished. "They took the Knights and pushed them to the brink and beyond. You really think the remaning Knights would stand for a government that was making them point their guns at former allies?"

"In a way, it's a good thing," Xardius shrugged again. "Without the Knights refusing to fight, the UPA would never have become the main army of the Sora System, and you wouldn't be in your position, now would you? Ironic isn't it, that the honor you're talking about is something you helped take...What a joke."

Xardius turned and went to a window, staring out with unseeing eyes.

13. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

Wing's mind focused on all the Nobodies he had fought along side of that had been Knights at first. How many of them died in battle against those old comrades, how many of them left without a word. He prayed for their souls and hoped they were happy, wherever they where.

"So where are we headed exactly?" He asked, his gaze never leaving the window

14. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Rentu Skinnar glanced at Xardius, "Uh, no. The Knight's were replaced by the U.P.A. because they were unloyal. The total amount of nobody Knights was something thousand, as it is in the U.P.A... Nobodies aren't any different to other human beings, we have no authorization to treat them any different..."

Vecked looked up, "Well... not that this isn't fun filled and action packed but I'm going to check in with the Skypit crew. Niles is with the original fleet. I'm gonna see if they managed to get to Destiny Islands without hassle."

Skinnar glanced Julien Krotov, a smile suddenly grew on both their faces. Vecked looked at the two, before turning to the star chart. "Krotov's way leads us along the rim... we get awfully close to Jihooti using this path, and Jihooti's Ulfire occupied right now."

Vecked glanced at the star chart before turning to the rest of the people in the control room. "Its a trap. An ambush waiting to happen... I say we get close to civilization, take the risk. We move the fleet through the western Arazie System route. The Arazie have been in only one war throughout their whole history, they don't want to start one."

"Which is why, if the Arazie government found us, they would kill us or hand us over to the U.O.," Alyt replied.

"No," Vecked said, "They wouldn't even take the risk of capturing us. They are too afraid. We travel through the Arazie system, the western route. We get closer to a civilization, but I think its better than the going past Jihooti..."

15. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: C'mon Nulix, for once can't you concede a point!? >:P

BIC: Xardius rolled his shoulders. "So long as you don't mind committing suicide..."

16. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

"Whatever it takes to win"

Wing said with a smirk

17. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"So, how long 'til we get there? "Xane asked.

"You're gonna have to wait a while," venture said, shaking his head.

"Great..." Xane asked. "Anyone got any stories or somethin'?"

18. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Well, I do have a joke..." Xardius said. "But it's not good at all..."

"Two blondes were driving down a road, discussing the negative way everyone thought about their intelligence. As they were talking, one blonde looked to the side, and said, 'There. Look. That's just what I'm talking about.' For off to the side was another blonde who was rowing a boat....in the middle of a cornfield. The first blonde said, 'It's blondes like that that gives us blondes a bad name.' The second one nodded in agreement. 'Yes, I tell you, if I could swim, I'd go out there and give him a piece of my mind.'"

Xardius paused and waited.

19. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

"Er," Xane started. "Don't you have a story where you slay a dragon or something?"

20. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Xardius looked crestfallen. "You could have laughed or something...All right, fine...This will come in three parts, so be prepared."

"Part 1: I Get Hired."

"OK, so as I was just like wandering through some random city in the middle of nowhere, carrying my giant sword and altogether looking rather ripped, I was stopped in the middle of the square by an angry mob. When I inquired what the matter was, all but one fled. I guess I glared too much or something. The only guy who didn't flee asked me if I could help protect their village."

"Being a kind-hearted fellow, and getting kind of hungry, I agreed to protect the village in return for meals as long as I stayed, and there was something to fight. So that was that mainly."

"Part 2: The Problems Start."

"No, no dragons here, but there was this band of robbers, see. Turns out that the head of the police in the city was engaged to the leader of the robbers, or some such. But she didn't want to marry him because he turned out to be a real player, and she broke it off. When he attacked somebody in the bar after she dumped him, she exiled him from the city, and that's where I came him. Him and his buddies had been raiding the village and generally making a ruckus for some time, so I decided I'd take them out. The next time they came...I was waiting."

"Part 3: I Rule."

"The guy showed up with his buddies. I planted myself in the middle of the street and told them to get lost. That's where the fun began. He pulled a gun and shot at me, and I dodged of course. Being shot at doesn't really put me in a good mood, so I pulled out my sword. His two buddies attacked me simultaneously, a smart thing to do, but it didn't really help. I knocked them out cold without any blood shed, and then the ex-fiance was all over me."

"The guy was stronger than I thought, and he even had a sword too. He was fast, faster than I'd thought possible from such a stupid-looking pervert. It took all my skill as a swordsman to even keep him from putting some holes in me. I couldn't even attack. Luckily for me, he broke off, and I gave him everything I had. But I couldn't find an opening. Back and forth across the square we danced, swords flashing. Then he stumbled over a stray rock and I knocked him on the head, tied him up, and threw him in jail. The next day I moved on."

Xardius smirked. "There you go."

EDIT OOC: I get it, my joke and story were too much for you! That's right, run away and go offline...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.