The Ultimate Organization: Dawn of Doom

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DarKnight36, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Very good job, both of you. I have a suggestion for another bonus feature. How about adding the U.O. party to this thread? Or, at the very least, have the moment where Darxess plays some basketball.

2. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

lol nice guys very nice lol thats was pretty funny...though i think a better song could have been sung bu Wing...lol oh well i enjoyed it lol keep up the good work.

3. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

I would save this to a Word Document. But I dont want to. Ill wait for all the chapters to get typed out. >_>

Infinity/10

4. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

*Wiats for the new chapter*

Come on guys please?! lol new chapter!!! lol

5. GFffree Moogle Assistant

6. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Sorry for the delay, Darknight and I have been doing stuffs.

Chapter Eight

Bellatrix wandered through the hallways, sighing, and muttering to herself. “So boring…I came here to join and nobody is even here to give me a welcoming party…heh heh, nobody. Cracks me up every time.â€

“Excuse me,†a young girl’s voice said from behind her. “I’m Vexneah. Is this the headquarters for the Ultimate Organization?â€

Bellatrix turned. “Your guess is as good as mine. I just got here. Name’s Bellatrix.â€

Vexneah sighed. “I guess you wouldn’t know what’s going on then…I thought the Organization had lots of members, but when I get here…â€

“I know, empty mole hole,†Bellatrix said, sighing as well. “Maybe they all went on some important mission…â€

“And they didn’t wait for me to show up?†Vexneah asked indignantly. “This is crazy…what if they all get killed, and we’re the only ones in the whole Organization?â€

“Yikes!†Bellatrix moaned. “What do we do?â€

“I don’t know,†Vexneah said, starting to panic. “This is bad…â€

“Wait, wait, calm down,†Bellatrix panted, staring around wide-eyed. “We can’t get frantic over this sort of thing.â€

“You’re right,†Vexneah said, wringing her hands.

Silence followed.

“WHAT DO WE DO!?!†both girls howled.

“How are you still alive?†Darxess snarled.

“The knights found me worthy of joining them…â€

“You joined the knights? How dare you! Don’t you know what they’ve done?â€

“I know, but…†Tears leaked onto the floor from the knight’s face. “How could I die without knowing whether you were alive or not?â€

“Jordxy, I’m sorry,†Darxess sighed.

“It’s alright,†Jordxy sniffled. “You couldn’t have known?â€

“Does this mean my only option is to join the knights as well?†Darxess asked quietly.

“For both our sakes, please,†Jordxy began.

Darxess shook his head. “I cannot…I’ll never join those murderers.â€

“They’re not so bad as you might think Darxess,†Jordxy said.

Darxess’ eyes bulged and his head reared. The chains creaked as Darxess’ muscles bulged and small cracks worked into the stone. “Not so bad…? Not so bad!?! They ruined……..THEY RUINED MY LIFE!â€

“Darxess!†Jordxy cried and Darxess relented, panting.

“I’m sorry…I can’t,†Darxess said, hanging his head.

“So be it…†Jordxy said, and without another word, twisted and walked out of the cell.

The silence that followed was broken only by soft laughter that emitted from Darxess’ hoarse throat.

Nulix walked up to the castle, the place where an old friend had guided him.

(*FLASHBACK* Drunk guy runs up to him “Go to da World that was and join an organization foo! *END FLASHBACK*)

His dark brown hair was wrapped up in a pony tail that flew in the back of his head, his dark wild hazel green eye’s eyed the area nervously. Walking up to the large doors, he rapped on the doors with his knuckles. Tapping his foot he waited. Growling, he pulled out his gunblade and slammed the hilt into the doors.

“Maybe they’ll hear me now,†Nulix’s darkly tanned skin muttered.

Bellatrix and Vexneah stopped crying and turned to the door. “Is that…?†Bellatrix wondered.

Both leaped for the door and yanked it open. “Are you a member of the Ultimate Organization?†they asked as one.

“Um….†Nulix asked, looking both girls up and down. The younger girl had red hair and looked to be about twelve, while the older one had raven hair and was very nearly gorgeous. Nulix cleared his throat. “I’m Nulix.†Before realizing that he had not really answered her question.

Xegreny’s hand clapped down on Nulix’s shoulder and Nulix jumped a foot. “WELCOME!†Xegreny bellowed. “I’m Xegreny, number 9, highest ranking member of the Ultimate Organization left here. Everybody else is on some death-defying mission while I’m looking for our leader, Darxess!†Laughing, he shoved everyone back in the castle and slammed the doors shut. “I’m guessing you’re both NEW members!â€

Bellatrix giggled. “I’m Bellatrix, and this is Vexneah,†she said.

Nulix shook himself. “I’m Nulix, the greatest warrior… around. Can I help you guys in any way?â€

“Well, if you could search the dark city that’d be great. We’re kind of short-handed,†Xegreny said, scratching his reddish hair.

“I’ll do it!†Bellatrix said, moving towards the doors.

“Okay,†Nulix said, trying to be optimistic about the pessimistic members, in his opinion.

“I’ll search the ramparts around the city!†Vexneah said, pointing.

Bellatrix nodded. “I’ll search those storehouses.â€

Nulix sighed. “I’ll search the inn.â€

They split up, Vexneah bounding up the stairs. As she walked along, whistling to herself, she heard a clanking noise. Twisting, she saw about ten beings in armor racing for her.

“ACK! Help!†Vexneah yelped. “Bella—†The knights’ hands covered her mouth and began tying her hands behind her back.

Suddenly a massive spell hit Vexneah in the gut and the next thing she knew, she was on the ground, staring at the sky and the knights were gone.

“You OK?†an annoying junior member asked.

“Wha…wha happened?†Vexneah muttered, sitting up. She immediately fell over again, unconscious. Who were those people who attacked me? Vexneah wondered, floating in the blissful darkness of unconsciousness.

Bellatrix walked out of the doorway, and immediately twisted to the side as a knight’s sword thanked into the door beside her.

“Yeah, right,†Bellatrix muttered, chains whistling out of empty space and ripping through the knight.

“Heh heh, I didn’t…ack, come alone,†the knight said before dying.

Bellatrix’s eyes widened as she heard Vexneah yell for help. “Vexneah!â€

More knights leaped down and Bellatrix’s eyes hardened. Chains ripped out and knights died, but she knew she wouldn’t be fast enough.

Orb was racing around the room frantically…when something touched him.

“Darxess?â€

“She’s alive.â€

“JORDXY IS ALIVE!?â€

“Yes, and so am I…â€

“Obviously.â€

“Don’t play with me.â€

“Sorry, sir. I’ll tell the others.â€

“Good. I’ll….sit here some more. Hurry and rescue me.â€

“Yes, sir.â€

Orb raced for the nearest member to repeat Darxess’ message.

Nulix was bored, so he was sleeping…back in the castle…without bothering to check the inn.

Then an orb hit him in the face. “DARXESS IS ALIVE!†the orb yelped happily.

Nulix cracked an eye open, grabbed the orb, stuck it in a cabinet, and walked out the door “If I had any idea who Darxess was, I would probably be more at the ready†He stated, as he pulled his heavy gunblade out.

Bellatrix passed Nulix, carrying Vexneah. “What’s going on?â€

“…You ask me?†Nulix replied “Um… Well Darxess is alive?†he said, unconcernedly.

“WHAT!?†Xegreny said, speeding past them. “ORB! ORB! WHOA! WHO SHOVED ORB IN A CUPBOARD?â€

“Should I have not done that?†Nulix asked, walking back inside his blank room.

“Where is he Orb?†Xegreny asked worriedly.

“I don’t know, he didn’t tell me, and he’s out of contact…†Orb said, free of the cupboard.

“Wait!†Vexneah said, suddenly awake. “Darxess is our leader right? And those armored freaks are our enemies right? And they kidnapped Darxess?†Xegreny and Orb were both nodding (Orb was more bobbing then anything else) to each question.

“THEN WHAT THE HECK ARE WE DOING?†Vexneah screamed. “OUR LEADER IS GONE, ALONG WITH HALF OF THE MEMBERS, AND THE KNIGHTS COULD COME BACK AT ANY TIME!!!!!â€

“I’m just here…†Nulix stated, at the tension everyone but he seemed to have.

“I don’t think they’ll attack for a bit,†Orb said slowly. “The other group is heading for their base…in a roundabout way. They’ll deal with them first.â€

“I think you’re missing my point,†Vexneah muttered…

“So we need to find Darxess, right?†Bellatrix asked. “So let’s get to it…We could try a location spell…â€

“Um… I can’t do Magic…. That’s that advanced, any one else?†Nulix asked. Silence. “Thought not. Next idea.â€

“Urg, let’s do something simple, like a leader,†Vexneah said.

“Someone who uses their brains, can hold there own, and won’t get us killed,†Bellatrix said.

“I fill almost all those requirements… But the middle one might be an issue†Nulix muttered.

“I wouldn’t make a good leader either…†Bellatrix said condolingly.

â€AH! Its too confusing!†Vexneah yelled, walking away.

“Me checking up on that kid’s happening now…†Nulix stated, running after her.

“Hey wait!†Came Nulix’s less then wanted voice. “Great… the new Guy†Vexneah thought.

“So…†Nulix started as he approached “What you doing in the Ultimate Organization?†He asked.

Vexneah looked up at him un-amused “Things†She said.

“Fair, fair…†Nulix muttered “What are you doing here?†Vexneah’s reply was. Nulix was silent for a moment, what was he doing?

“…How old are you?†Vexneah asked at Nulix’s silence “Thirty? Forty?†She asked, Nulix shook his head. Sure he hadn’t cut his hair and he was a bit tall, but come on! He was fifteen!

“Are you someone’s dad here?†Vexneah asked, Nulix gave a snorted laugh “Not that I know of†He said “I’m only fifteen, what are you eight?†He asked.

“…twelve moron†Vexneah shot back, Nulix chuckled too hide his annoyance “Whever, I’m gonna take a walk†He stated, walking away…

Nulix walked outside, past the dead garden, and into the trees, then something hit him in the back of his head and he fell over, unconscious.

Bellatrix, followed him curiously.

“Good morning,†a knight said from behind her. Bellatrix twisted.

“Ah, not you guys again,†Bellatrix moaned.

“I’ll hope you come with us quietly,†the knight said, grinning evilly.

“Uh, no,†Bellatrix said, and chains ripped into the knight.

Movement from behind her twisted her around. Two knights were dragging Nulix’s body away.

“Oh no you don’t!†Bellatrix roared, and chains skewered both knights. She raced to Nulix, and suddenly knights were everywhere.

“A trap?†Bellatrix asked, her eyes widening as the knights charged forward.

(Somewhere in Scranton)

Nulix: Its time.
    Darknight: …For what?
    Nulix: TOO PARTAH! NO PARTAH LIKE MAH CARTAH PARTAH!
    Darknight: …
    Nulix: GET YO PHUNK ON FOO!
    Darknight: Alright, I have gotton secretivity’s ‘O’ info’s on Darkrai and Karxo.
    Nulix: …What the hell did you just say?!
    Darknight: Here it is…

“Yo! Yo! I Di Stuff Foo! The Foo! I Eat Money! I got Food from a Money Foo!..............! Money Foo! Gimmie a Penny! MAH MONEz! I Pwoned! Money Vs Cookies Vs Battle Star Galactica Eat it Foo!..................FOO!@!â€

Nulix: …Jee Darky, that’s quit a secret plan there…
    Darknight: IT’S THE BEST I GOT FOO!
    NulixAlright, hope you like our smuggled chapter.
    Darknight: Yeah, DON’T BELIEVE KARCOâ€S LIES!

(Back at the studio)

Karxo’s Fake Chapter (read at your peril):

Chapter 8:

Bellatrix stabbed Vexneah and Vexneah cut Bellatrix’s sleeves off, then Nulix bombarded the castle doors with his head on a nail in the front of the porous little Sanyix, who laughed till he died, but not of exhaustion but of a mild repercussion from destroying Vexneah’s stomach with an energy bomb that he didn’t really do but who cares about details and then Nulix got thunked and Vexneah too and Bellatrix saved their bums both too, and then Darkrai came back but got kicked in the rudder by a pelican wheel that could fly with a shudder and then Karxo swept in and took out the gummi ship where Wing was sitting in a iron-flat sedan and the whole thing exploded and they went kerploosh and DarKnight36 sat on an iron pin and then he screamed and he died, and Nulix went to heaven, but no one knows why because the bums ain’t telling. I’m a bum by the way.

“The Dark… is a great man FOO! SHUT!â€

This is Karxo (And his mindless henchy guy Darkrai) signing out.

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: Nulix.
    Minor Characters: None.
    Secondary Characters: None.

7. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Finish the fanfic!! NOW! Your superior commands you!

8. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Nine.

Jordxy was tied up once more. The Knight’s had her once more. "You… You Coward!" She shouted with her out and beaten rage. The Knight that stood at the end of the damp room just smiled a slick snake’s smile. "Let this be a lesson to ya, Never trust a Knight, Darl...." He informed smoothly, sparing a look of pure hatred before restoring to a cruel smile. Jordxy glared up for a second, then hung her head in shame. How could she of ever fell for that? Tears streamed down her cheeks as she cried silently. Darxess was going to die because of her.... she had betrayed them… She had betrayed Darxess… and Orb…

A thought Suddenly dawned on her as she hung, Orb… Of course but... She sighed once more... Could Darxess contact his Orb at this Point?
    She sighed at the thought, was her time up… Darxess would be dead soon enough… So it must be. No. Not Yet.

A small smile fluttered onto her blood worn lips, That last bit of strength she still had was hanging inside her. That last bit of strength....

A sharp hair clip hung in her tangled hair, 'It will have to do' She thought with hope. Jordxy swung her head rapidly, trying to shake it out as the knight looked at her if she was crazy, and then raced forward and nailed her in her worn out stomach.

Blood fell from her mouth at the blast, as did a hair clip. “Stop it” The Knight said casually, as he turned to walk back, the hair clip failing into her tied hands.
    Jordxy eyed the clip, and then tried to throw it up to her mouth. It took a couple of times before she caught it, but she did as soon as the Knight turned to face her once more. At the Knight’s gaze, she lowered her head as far is it would, he head at her tied hands, clip in, she started to cut the rope. It would take a while because the rope was thick, but steady was the way too go.

The Knight eyed her, but did not suspect a thing. Suddenly the rope broke, she fell to the ground, and hurriedly untied the other parts of her body, all the while the Knight charging at the scene, more had appeared behind him. Jordxy looked up in fright as the Knight’s zoomed in on her.

Last...

She put out her hand to a stop sign

Bit...

A dark portal formed in front of her as she thought 'I don’t care where this takes me'

Of...

She jumped in and the portal closed behind her

Strength...

Jordxy lay unconscious on a grassy ground...

His blue eye’s slowly fluttered open, there first sight was a universe behind glass frames. Wing slowly moved up in his leather seat, he must have fallen to sleep. His eye’s darted the gummi ship, as he felt the vibration of other’s fly past him. They where coming for Him… For Darxess. He and most of the small Organization had left the Castle to find there leader, from where? From the Knight’s base.

“Hey, Oxyrt…” Wing started looking at the man a few seats in front of him, co. piloting the newly made ship “When we getting there?”

Oxyrt looked over his shoulder, a COM link speaker in hand “Alright… where going to get there… Oh, a desert and forest world… with mountains? Um, alright… Yes, thanks” He said into the speaker, a second later hanging it up.

“Good New, Orb found Darxess.” He stated, everyone in the ship suddenly glowed with joy “But they don’t know where he is” The joyful Glow was gone.

“But, there is good news” Oxyrt said, at the other’s un-amused face’s “We know the general location. There is a Planet called Ceegum, it is lush rain forest farm land and mountain like place, but, in the last seven years a company called the U.P.A. bought a whole third of it, and have burnt down all the forest and natural life there. The U.P.A. part is now complete restricted and seems to be entirely desert, we think this is the Knight’s secret training facility and also where they are keeping Darxess”

Wing looked to the side “Alright, at least we have a general idea…”

“Were gonna land in a small town called Modnik, its just along the walls of the Restricted desert” Oxyrt explained. “Only half an hour til we land”

“Blow that Suckah away!” The Knight yelled, charging forward. Bellatrix dodged as he blasted at her with a large Boom-Stick, and then summer salted forward and kicked the Knight to the sky.

Her knuckle’s bleed, as the Knight’s charged forward. The body of Nulix lay behind her. A bronze sword nailed her finger’s as she tied her arm around it to pull the unknowing Knight’s forward to her flying fist.

The Knight’s blasted forward through the forest tree’s, she looked down as her hand searched her robe’s for a potion, not something she kept on her… But maybe luck had shined on her. Nope.

They charged, Bellatrix couldn’t keep this up. One shot a spear that hit her arm head on, blood edged past the blade from her skin and sank onto the ground. Her wrist moved at speeds inhuman, in a snap, and Two chain’s flew forward from her robe’s, they tied them self’s around the few body’s that lay on the ground including Nulix’s, and then they dragged behind Bellatrix who ran.

She ran at her top speed, the knight’s behind her, she could see the forest’s end nearby. “Help!” She yelled, as she lost her fast footing slightly.

At the Castle gate’s, Vexneah’s ear’s would pick up the cry. And then she was off, the dust in the air. She nailed through the forest’s edge and leaped over the downed body of Bellatrix, over Nulix and the downed knight’s, and landed on the ground behind them, facing the Knight’s.

“Get… Away…” She whispered, as she put her hands behind her back. The Knight’s gave looks of confusion to one another before laughing off this ‘Foolish little Girl’. “Whatever ya say, Princess” One of them mocked, from behind him a spear was thrown, it flew and a mere second before it would have pelted Vexneah in the face, she raised her hands.

“Get ready for a Rough landing” Oxyrt stated out of the blue, Wing looked up from his window to give Oxyrt a confused look. A laugh was the response Wing would get “The landing gear has been disabled, and on top of that, the Planet’s gravitational field is pulling us in rapidly” He said, as suddenly the ship dropped downward, face first. “If you see a safe place to land, tell me in the next Two seconds… No, alright. Welcome to Hell’

And then they fell, one of there other ship’s was going to go after them but was stopped, they where basically dead, no need to retrieve the body’s.

Wing looked out the front window, and saw the ground rush towards them, Oxyrt laughing as though they could survive this. Wing looked around, the other’s member’s looked worried but seemed to trust there captain. Wing slowly sat back down at the rushing force, that’s when he knew what too do.

The glass broke out and then flew back in, the Gummi Ship suddenly swerved, and hit the ground, lifted back up, hit, lifted, hit, lifted, hit, lifted, and then hit the ground to a stop. Wing stood out side the ship’s front, he collapsed to the ground as the wrecked ship lay, smoke flying out.

The member’s climbed down forced opening’s that the ship had gotten, until they where all out. Oxyrt walked up to Wing and put a hand on his shoulder.

“We… We where going to Die” Wing said faintly “So I got out, and blasted us up with a little aero… Note to Self: Never trust your piloting skills” Oxyrt looked at him and smiled, before turning to the rest.

“What’s the damage?” He asked at once, one young member looked up at him sadly “There dead” He said at once.

Xalan walked through the forest, she had been left at the Castle while the other’s got to go on the ‘Rescue Darxess Mission’. Ah well, at least it was calm here, she was far in the forest so she could forget all her worry’s back at the castle… All her worry’s could float away.

Her eye’s darted the ground and then made sight of something. She slowly crept to what she saw, it was a body. At first it looked dead, but when she got near she could see that the body was still wake and was that of a young girl.

The Girl had Brown hair that was short and tangled, and a ripped Organization Coat. But not like hers, that was made of armor, silk, and leather, but that of the Original. It was made Leather, and nothing else, a similar design to the Original organization XIII coat but much more modern if not a bit old school.

“You poor thing” Xalan whispered as she looked over the girl’s freshly blood bound face. “Least your breathing” She sighed, her hand’s moving to the girl’s form. A second later the girl was lifted in the air “Lets get you somewhere safe…”

A few minute’s pas, and Xalan with the girl in hand would arrive at the mouth of the small cave she had visited earlier. The girl was rested on the smooth cave floor, Xalan sat down beside her body, looking it over.

“What happened to you…” She wondered aloud, looking at the being beside her. What had happened to this poor Girl…?

Vexneah’s eye’s slowly looked at the art she had created. All the Knight’s where frozen solid, the spear in front of her face frozen too.

“Wow” The word’s melted out of her lips at the sight, her attention was quickly swayed from the icy wonderland she created too the unconsumed body’s that lay on the ground. She picked out a Potion from her belt and slowly fed it too Bellatrix, who’s eye’s opened a second later.

“Thanks…” She whispered weakly, getting up. “I would’ve been dead if not for you” she said, Vexneah gave a acknowledging smile. Bellatrix gave a nod to her, before turning to her chain’s. Seven figure’s where wrapped in them, Six of them Knight’s, one of them Nulix.

“…Ow” Came Nulix’s voice, as he slowly opened his eye’s “…Did I miss something? Did people feel a lack of humor?”

“Good to see you’re awake” Bellatrix said with a Smile, Nulix nodded back, rubbing his forehead “Um… what happened?”

“Knight’s ambushed you” Bellatrix started “I came, battled them, ran… And, if it wasn’t for Vexneah, we’d be dead”

Nulix looked at Vexneah “Well thanks booster seat.” He said with a smile, Vexneah gave a grudging glare back.

“We got some Prisoners as well” Bellatrix stated, pointing at the unconscious Knight’s bound in her chains “I think a few of them are dead”

“Alright, lets head back”Nulix said, picking up a body and starting to walk, Bellatrix nodded “Yeah…” She said, as she started to pick up a few body’s.

A few minute’s later, Nulix and Bellatrix would sit on the step’s of there castle door’s, a light spring shower had begun and they both enjoyed watching it. Vexneah seemed to have thing to do and departed, so they just sat.

“So Bellatrix… What’s your story…” Nulix asked at last, looking up at the cloud filled sky.

“Eh?” Bellatrix asked, looking up from the Knight with a smile “I’ll tell you my Story if you tell me yours.”She responded, moving next to him.

“Well… There’s not much too tell” Nulix said.

“What is there too tell?”

Nulix gave a small smile to her “Well… Um, My brother killed a lot of people that I cared about, and then he tried to kill me…”

“That’s it?” she asked “Is that all you’re going to tell me?”

“Sorry, I don’t give out my whole life story”

Bellatrix smiled at his comment “It’s alright…”

Nulix looked over to her “Well… You going to tell me?”

“Oh! Well for me…” She sighed a little “Well… I was part of a Gang, I killed lot’s of people… My family was murdered because of Me… And my brother is missing… He might even be a Knight… So basically trying to kill me…”

Nulix looked down “Sorry…” He said slowly “Your Brother’s a knight?”

She nodded “I don’t think he remembers me though, He tried to kill me”

“I’m sorry… About that”

“Don’t be” She replied with a smile “At least I know he’s alive, and even if he does try to kill me… I know he won’t because even though he’s my older brother, he could never beat me”

Nulix smiled at her “Okay, I’m not sure yo-”

“I Got locked out when I went on Recon, what happened? I heard an Explosi- is that a Knight!? What are you doing!? As a Senior Member I demanded to know what the heck is going on this second!” Blurted Xegreny as he ran up to them, the same Xegrenyish Xegreny who was put in charge of the castle.

Bella and Nulix looked un-amused.

“Did I interrupt…?” Xegreny asked.

“…it’s okay” Nulix responded with a smile “Just don’t make a habit out of it…”

9. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

I liked this chapter except for the part with the Knight saying "Blow that sucka away...." That was kinda random...

10. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

But that's what the Knight actually said............. He had a boomstick..........................

11. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

I <3 it Nul! Another awesome chapter! ^_^

12. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

lol. nice. 8.991/10

i especially like the last part....XD

13. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah, this is the best chapter you've written!

OK, here's chapter ten.

Chapter Ten:

Vexneah ran up to the others… “You guys are leaving? And leaving me as housekeeper…†Frowning, she sighed. “Guess you couldn’t have picked a better person…I’m used to doing all the cleaning and chores around the house…Cinderella showed me how…â€

“Um….†Bellatrix said.

“Never mind. The knight needs medical attention,†Vexneah said. “I’ll fix him up and meet you in three hours. Got it? Good…†And she opened up a dark corridor, grabbed the knight, and marched through with much head-shaking and mutterings.

Three hours later

The dark corridor opened up again and Vexneah threw the knight through. His armor gleamed and his injuries were gone.

“You polished his armor?†Nulix asked, choking on his soda.

“You’re going to choke man!†a drunk member said, slamming Nulix on the back.

“STOP THAT!†Nulix yelped, breaking the member’s arm.

“Ow, man, that hurt…Guess I’ll go jump off a cliff…†the member said.

“So, Vexneah, when do you think he’ll wake up?†Nulix asked.

Meanwhile…

Wing and Oxyrt stepped through the city gates, heading for the Ultimate Organization Headquarters. As they passed Memory’s Skyscraper, Wing suddenly remembered…

The knight, wounded, defending against a wave of Heartless. Wing seeing his friends cut down, then the keyblade…Keyblade’s retribution…Then the knights left, and Wing finally succumbed to darkness after months of battle…

Wing growled and motioned to Oxyrt. “Let’s hurry.â€

“Maybe two hours, give or take ten minutes,†Vexneah said. “The drug wasn’t that strong.â€

“Great, well then, are we ready?†Nulix asked.

“Yeah, let’s go!â€

“GREAT!†Nulix said. “Where’s the gummi ships?â€

Bellatrix face-palmed. “You got me all excited for nothing? I don’t know…I could teleport us where Darxess is…but I’d need to know the exact description of the place where we’re going.â€

“Hence the duh problem that we don’t know where Darxess is,†Nulix muttered.

“Maybe this dumb knight knows,†Bellatrix asked.

“Yeah, maybe,†Nulix said unconvinced. “All right, knight, tell us all your dirty secrets.â€

“One time,†the knight began. “I punched a kid and buried him under ten feet of snow. They found him a month later. He had found a pot of gold and a leprechaun that he used to wish for food and warmth. Another time, I shoved a kid’s head in a tea pot and he ended up being cursed…with hundreds of millions of dollars because of the secret of the tea pot. A third time, I ripped off some kid’s jacket and stole it and then the kid got some fancy coat that was way better from some old crab of a lady who decided to be nice for once. Then there was the time I stole hundred dollars out of my dad’s wallet and ended up losing it in the snow…Fortunately, some cop found it and gave it back to my dad along with an extra 3000 dollars. I got a spanking. Then there was this other time…â€

“NULIX! SHUT HIM UP OR I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!†Bellatrix howled.

Nulix sighed.

Vexneah sat on the stairs of Memory’s Skyscraper. “Why can’t I remember them…my family…?†Vexneah whispered. “All I can remember are two meaningless names: Even and Vexen…WHO ARE THEY? WHY DO I ONLY REMEMBER THEM? AND WHY DO I GET SO ANGRY WHEN I THINK OF THEM! AAAAARRGGH!†The tinkle of an icicle falling caused her to look around. Several of the buildings around her were frozen and the people were looking at her weird. Muttering to herself, Vexneah stalked off.

The knight stopped laughing. “Sorry, couldn’t help myself. But, seriously, I’m one of the top knights…name’s Lenka. You’re Bellatrix right?â€

“Yes,†Bellatrix said slowly. “Why?â€

“I’m the same rank as Derek, your brother…We’re working together on this assignment, along with Roka, who apparently has disappeared.â€

Nulix drew Xegreny aside. “I thought you told me that Roka escaped…Why hasn’t he gone back to the knights yet?â€

“Beats me,†Xegreny said.

3 days earlier…

Roka scrambled through the trees, his cloak snagging on a branch.

“How’d I get lost…?†Roka wondered to himself. “I’m even using my light powers to guide me, but it’s like they’re clouded…â€

As he walked, the trees seemed to grow closer. Darkness settled over him. The starless sky seemed to draw downward and suffocate him.

Roka shuddered and snapped a finger, using the light ball that appeared to guide his way.

“I should have been back by now, regardless. The woods aren’t that big. Maybe I’m going in circles…â€

He reached for a tree branch to climb up it, and the tree branch moved. It writhed away from his touch…

Roka gasped and took a step back. “That’s not possible.â€

Suddenly, he felt it…Darkness unlike any he had felt before entered into his psyche and Roka knew he was in sudden danger of his life.

He heard a twig snap. Sweat beaded on his forehead.

Twisting, he looked back and screamed at what he saw.

Lurching forward, he ran through the trees. He could hear it coming after him, feel it coming for him…

He looked again…

It was gone. Roka didn’t slow. He knew it was still there somewhere, waiting for him…

Pain exploded on his senses and he felt himself hit the ground on his back. It sat on his chest, drool dripping from its mouth onto his face.

Roka screamed as Kardas opened his jaws wide. “Time for some tasty lunch,†Kardas drooled.

Roka screamed a final time as Kardas leaned down from his perch on Roka’s chest, mouth opening wide.

Nulix sat writing in a small book. Bellatrix watched him for a moment.

“Whatcha writing?†Bellatrix asked.

“Oh, nothing,†Nulix said, pocketing the book.

Bellatrix giggled.

“What is it?†Nulix asked.

“Nothing, just reminded me of something my bro used to say…You probably think I’m a lunatic right?†Bellatrix sighed.

“No,†Nulix said. “What’d your brother used to say?â€

“Just that whenever someone wrote something down, and refused to tell someone else what they were writing…then they’re…they’re writing something…something ‘bad,’ if you get my drift.†Bellatrix giggled again. “So what ‘bad’ thing were you writing?â€

Nulix pulled out the pocketbook and looked down at the list of torturous things he could perform on the knight. “Oh, nothing important or realistic even.â€

“Well, then, that makes me a lunatic…†Bellatrix said. “Guess my brother isn’t the only one.â€

“If you’re crazy, so am I,†Nulix said.

“Thank you,†Bellatrix said, smiling.

Nulix blushed. “You’re beautiful,†he said.

Now Bellatrix blushed. “Eh?â€

Nulix blushed redder. â€um, uh, where’d Xegreny go?â€

“I’ve been standing right here for the past ten minutes,†Xegreny said, one of his eyes twitching. “I just didn’t want to ruin the moment…â€

Both Nulix and Bellatrix blushed even redder…from remorse to anger as Xegreny added, “Not that you two lovebirds needed any help in that…How romantic is this? Sitting on some captured knight, watching the dust filter through the sunlight…†Xegreny started laughing. “I mean, come on…I guess you two could just skip the romantic dinner and get straight to the part where you both jump in…YIKES! NULIX! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE SHOOTING! ACK! BELLATRIX! WATCH THE CHAINS! AAAAAAAAAH!â€

14. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

The Ultimate Organization: Dawn of Doom. ~ Book Two: Quest for Retlaw.

The Ultimate Organization:
    Dawn of Doom.

[​IMG]

Book Two:
    Quest for Retlaw.

By: Darknight36. Nulix.
    Ideas: Darknight36. Nulix. Jaxed. Wing. Pirateguywithapplepie. Orion. Hidden_Light. Star_Seeker. Xephos.

Chapter One:
    The Storm.

I walk. I walk past the tree’s and the hills. I walk past the flying sun that crash’s out the sky as the large drum hits. I walk as my friends slowly die off. I walk as the world around me burns, the very air and wind that flows in weeded with flame. And then I leave.

“Huh?†Wing muttered in alarm as he glanced around himself, he was on a block of frozen ice, the water beneath him. Oxyrt stands in front of him, smiling before suddenly burning to a crisp.

“Oxyrt!†Wing cried as he leaped forward only to fall into the ice and land, there is glass in the way and on the bottom of the ice is a man.

“…Vecked!†Wing yelled, how… how did he know that name…? The man known as Vecked smiled as he suddenly pushed his hand through the glass and grabs Wing, pulling him close.

Vecked smiles as he glance’s into Wing’s frightened eye’s, and then his lips moved into a whisper.
    “It’s fun to Dreamâ€

Wing’s eye’s snapped open, as his mind blurred into awareness.

“You okay?†Came Oxyrt voice from nearby, Wing turned too look at his comrade. They where still in the middle of the desert, no where closer too the Knight’s Fortress then the when they went to bed only a few hours ago.

“It was a dream…†Wing muttered slightly, Oxyrt chuckled bitterly “It’s fun to Dream… Because you can always wake upâ€

Wing sighed, and slowly stretched “Let’s get moving†Oxyrt stated “Darxess could be dead by now…â€

Wing sighed and slowly got up “Yeah, no time too loseâ€

And then, picking up the few things they had, the two where off once more. Since the Sandstorm that had plagued them about two days ago, Wing and Oxyrt had not seen any other trouble. Things where indeed looking up… The exception of course being there whole situation.

“…Hey Oxyrt…†Wing muttered as they walked “Do we have Hearts?â€

Oxyrt gave a cruel chuckle, silently tripping on the edge of the newest dune they had hiked “Hearts…? Nah. According too all the science doctors, nobody’s don’t have hearts. I’m certainly not as smart as them so I’m not gonna say otherwise. The real question is can we feel… And that’s something only a nobody can say…â€

Wing looked at him for a second “Well… Do you feel?â€

Oxyrt smiled “That’s something only a nobody can say…†He repeated, pointing at Wing “…Well?â€

Wing looked at him for a moment, before looking to the side.
    He wasn’t sure he knew the answer.

Give up. You have no heart.

Don’t listen. You have a heart…it’s just misplaced…

Give in to despair…Never give up.

Bellatrix’s eyes snapped open, she lay on the edge of a hard rock leaned against the cave wall. Hard rain drops could be heard hitting against the screen that acted as a door to the cave, but at the moment Bella couldn’t care less. Her dream had been chaotic and dark… Nulix had been stabbed by someone…

She squinted, and shook her head slightly, reorienting herself. She was still in the Cave, Geryl was gone and Vexneah was fast asleep by a few Ammo crate’s in a corner. Bella sighed as she tried to let her mind return to ease, but the Dream… It had seemed so real, like she was watching it happen.

Bella sighed as she lay down, but an urge was still there, pulling at her. That dream was so real… It felt so real, so vivid. Bella rammed her palm into her forehead, before glancing over to the screen. It was raining slightly, she wouldn’t want to get wet. But the urge still burned, Bella glanced at her surrounding’s and quickly spotted a wooden bamboo umbrella. Slowly, she leaned up and edged to the umbrella, before pulling it quickly above her and walking out of the cave.

The rain was not to bad, she didn’t really need an umbrella but to even have one was a luxury in her state. Bella slowly closed the cave’s screen so Vexneah would not see it had been opened, and began for the thick of the forest.

It was huge, the rain forest was. If Geryl didn’t tell them how to get out, they might as well be stuck forever. Bella slowly patrolled the area, glancing at the large plan leave’s as the light rain fell on it. It truly was beautiful.

Her hand began to lead into her coat pocket, and placed itself onto an empty spot. No wonder… She thought, feeling her coat, her Locket… it was gone.

Bella sighed as she gazed at the ground, the plants the mud and the rain. Her eye’s suddenly caught sight of something, a single stain on the beautiful forest. There was a single drop of red on the ground, in a foot print.

Her gaze caught the lead of footprints in the rain and she quickly caught sight of something just away. A body lying on the ground “…No†She muttered, rushing forward.

She got closer and closer and closer, until she could finally see it in the rain. The person was wearing an Organization Armored coat, she looked up to the persons face.
    “…Nul…†Bella breathed.

Yes, Nulix lay on the rainy ground clutching at his stomach, blood leaking out of it. “Nul!†Bella screamed, rushing forward. “It was…real?â€

“Bell…†Nulix muttered, he was tired… sleep… it was so needed… he could just give up and fall asleep… he just needed to close his eyes… and sleep.

Bellatrix thought fast. She wasn’t good at healing…the only thing she could think of was to transport them…and that would wipe her magic out completely.

No time! She thought, and snapped her fingers. Chains sprung from the ground and wrapped around them, and when they withdrew, Bellatrix saw they were back at the cave.

Darkness closed in. “Hang on, Nulix,†she whispered, before collapsing, energy drained by the simple act of warping.

Warping. A nobody would only do it if absolutely needed, it was like a Bee’s stinger. An amazing power, but a deadly one. Warping drain’s all your energy, and if you warp too far… It can even drain your living.

“Love me love me, say that you love me. Fool me fool me,
    go on and fool me. love me love me, pretend that you love me. leave me leave me, just say that you need me-â€
    Oxyrt sang as He and Wing walked, the sun burning down as they slowly hiked dune after dune.

“…Stop.†Wing said at last, putting his hands on his ears “Pleaseâ€

“Why?†Oxyrt asked.

“Cause it’s distracting, I haven’t eaten in over a week and a half, I barely get any sleep Darxess might be dead. I really don’t want to hear you singing at the momentâ€

“You really need to calm down. Crap happens, deal with it.†Oxyrt muttered, as the two reached the edge of a dune “Smoke!†He yelled, pointing to some smoke that was seen in the distance.

“Yes!†Wing yelled, as he started to sprint down the dune, Oxyrt behind him.

“Looks like out long travels have finally paid off!†Oxyrt exclaimed.

Wing nodded, and slightly edged his foot work faster. He and Oxyrt had too crash a gummi ship, go through a city avoiding the Knight’s, get into the desert, survive starvation, fight in a sand storm, all for this moment. The moment they would finally find Darxess.

Wing reached the top of the dune, Oxyrt shot up behind him.
    “No…†They both whispered simultaneously.

There was only a pile of steaming ruble. The building had obviously been attacked and burnt to the ground, if anyone was inside they would have died.

“…What happened…†Wing sighed, walking down the dune slowly and reaching the edge of the debris “Darxess… Is he dead?â€

“Far from it†Oxyrt muttered “After the sand storm they must have gotten word of us, so they transported Darxess out of the desert knowing we would come. Then to make sure there was no evidence of there former base and nothing we could make use of, they destroyed it. We are officially screwedâ€

Wing sighed as he fell to the ground, they where stuck here.
    They would die here.

Vexneah sighed as she lay on a cold rock, the rain outside slowly hit the screen. It was kinda sad, it felt sad at least. Her all alone… Bella had left before she woke up, which was not to long ago. Geryl had gone out leaving an extremely vague note, and Nulix was still missing.

There was a niose and then heavy breathing, Vexneah turned around to see both Nulix and Bellatrix on the ground, bleeding. they where unconscious. Bella didn’t seem in to bad shape, but Nulix… He was in trouble. His breathing was rasping and his stomach was bleeding heavily.

“Guys!†Vexneah yelped, jumping to her feet and scrabbled too the end of the room. Her hands hit the edge’s of a few ammo crate’s, she had seen it last night… Her fingers glided behind them until they reached a smaller box. She tightened her grip on the box, and pulled it out from behind the ammo. A First Aid box. Vexneah then rushed for them, skidding next to Nulix first.

Quickly, she grabbed a complex spell to close wounds. Moving her fingers quickly, she magically stitched the wound together. She grabbed a needle and injected him with an injection that would make blood reproduce quickly. Already, color was seeping into Nulix’s cheeks. Grabbing some bandages, she wrapped up his middle, then turned to Bellatrix, who was stirring.

“...Vexneah…†Bella muttered, wincing as she sat up, holding her wound. Vexneah grabbed the stitch spell and performed it quickly. Bellatrix winced again as Vexneah bandaged it up as well. Bella slightly leaned to the side “You going to be okay, Nulâ€

Nulix grunted, and then nodded. “Y-yeah,†he smiled, then he frowned. What did Vecked want?

Bella smiled. “That’s twice now you’ve nearly died, you should be more careful.â€

Nul gave a small smile at the comment “I really should be…â€

“You guys stay right there, I’ll be right back,†Vexneah said, standing up.

“Okay,†Bellatrix muttered, “Oh, Vexneah, do you know where my locket is?â€

“Um, no, I don’t,†Vexneah replied, frowning. “Wait. Geryl has it, he said he’d hang onto it for you until you woke up. Now stay put…you guys seem danger prone.â€

Nulix looked at Bellatrix as Vexneah walked off. “Hey Bella… Nobody’s don’t have hearts, but… I dunno, do you have a heart?â€

Bellatrix stifled a gasp, and shrugged. “Yeah, guess so. It’s misplaced right now, so I don’t actually have one…here…†She touched her chest over where her heart should have been. “That’s what my brother said about Nobodies. They have hearts, they’re simply misplaced.â€

Nulix nodded. “Really? Well, if you don’t have it it’s obviously not active so I’m not quit sure how accurate that line of thought isâ€

Bella sighed. “You think we can’t feel? Well I have proof for you… we’re friends right?â€

Nulix nodded slightly.

Bellat smiled. “That’s all the proof I need.â€

Geryl’s legs pumped as he sprinted across the land, his feet barely touching the ground. The call for help came from there. Geryl shifted direction, springing off a tree and landing catlike on the edge of a clearing. A small bunker lay there. Geryl smiled grimly.

He sprinted for the wall, and slowly put his palm to the on it. The wall would soon melt at Geryl’s feet. “Good afternoon,†Geryl said, stepping inside the melted wall “I’m Geryl, heard you needed some helpâ€

“Love me love me, say that you love me. Fool me fool me,
    go on and fool me. love me love me, pretend that you love me. leave me leave me, just say that you need me-â€
    Wing sang miserable as he lay on the sandy grounds, the sky above him rained over. The only thing that was making the heat bearable was the clouds blocking the sun, still they where gonna die out here.

“Shut up†Oxyrt muttered bitterly, as he sat down beside him.
    “…Where gonna die man†Wing replied grimly “where gonna dieâ€

“Where not gonna die†Oxyrt stated, standing up and pointing to the sky “You see that? That’s a storm to come. What happens in a storm in a desert?â€

“It’s really muddy?†Wing muttered, getting up as well.

“Yeah but it also fluids!â€

Wing raised an eyebrow “No it doesn’tâ€

Oxyrt sighed “Well lets hope it does. Get some material from the Knight’s destroyed base, where making a raftâ€

Darxess slowly stood up to his full height, his muscles bulging as he snapped the chains holding him.

“Geryl is it? I am the powerful superior of the Ultimate Organization, Darxess…â€

“So you’re the guy they where looking for…†Geryl muttered to the side. “Anyway, Lets get out of hereâ€

“First, there is something I must take care of…†Darxess growled, and Geryl glanced at the look in Darxess’ eyes.

“Someone you brought here,†Geryl assumed.

“Someone who brought me here,†Darxess corrected and he strode forward, ripping the door off its hinges. “This someone was originally a member of Organization XIV. I’d thought they’d murdered everyone, but she was captured instead and forced to join the Enigmatic Knights. I will not leave until she is safe.â€

“Where is she?†Geryl asked, stepping out into the hall after Darxess.

“Unfortunately,†Darxess replied. “I have no clue.â€

“We could always come back and find her,†Geryl offerd.

“Never!†Darxess snarled, stalking through the halls, peering into rooms. “I will never leave her.â€

“Kind of deserted,†Geryl mused.

A search of the entire bunker revealed nothing…Not one soul…except…

Darxess and Geryl peeked around the doorway at the large gathering of knights.

“Strike now, and crush them!†a knight urged to one who had gold lettering scribed over his armor.

“Contain yourself, Jackson,†The gold knight said, holding up a hand. “We don’t want to overdo it. Send all our forces at once? Perhaps…but we’d be risking heavy losses. We should infiltrate the forest, and send in only small contingents at a time, to escape notice.â€

“But sir!†Jackson growled. “They’ll just pick them off! Two of them destroyed a whole Doom Driver in the desert, and just because of that we moved there leader! Why are you suddenly playing it calm!â€

“Silence Jackson!… This information is not to leave this room,†The gold knight muttered. “The Ultimate Organization is going to die… here and now. Now go to your duties.â€

Darxess and Geryl glanced at each other, and then sneaked away. “She’s not here,†Darxess said slowly, his hands strangling the air.

Geryl nodded. “Indeed, and it seems your Organization is in trouble.â€

“Hmph, we’ll have to warn them,†Darxess agreed. “She’ll have to wait… I’ll find you Jordxy, never fear.â€

Without another word, the pair skipped out of the hole in which they came and made a run for the forest, it was raining hard. There was a storm coming.

Nulix leaned upward slowly. Despite the pain, he got to his feet and limped outside. It was raining hard; Bellatrix was there, shaking her head as Vexneah helped her to her feet. They where under a small umbrella that loomed over the bench they sat at.

“Just a side-effect,†Bella was muttering.

“I’ll get some Aspirin for your headache,†Vexneah said, walking away. Bella turned and saw Nulix.

“Already up?â€

“Yeah,†Nulix muttered, slumping down next to her. “What happened while I was out?â€

“Urm, nothing.â€

“Something on your mind?†Nulix asked, observing her agitated demeanor.

“It’s my locket,†Bellatrix admitted. “I’d like it back…It’s the only memento of my past…that and the nightmares.â€

Nulix frowned. “What were you like before Bell?â€

Bellatrix smiled sadly. “Vexneah asked too. I’m not sure how to start…â€

Nulix shrugged. “Back on the gummi ship, you said you were in a gang, and that you killed a lot of people for starters…â€

Bellatrix nodded slowly. “Yeah, I was forced to…otherwise my family would have been killed. They’d pay me…but it didn’t wash away the pain.â€

Nulix frowned. “Couldn’t you have stopped them?â€

“They had my family under lock and key,†Bella snapped, getting angry. “I couldn’t have stopped them if I’d tried.â€

Nulix felt a sickening feeling growing in him. “What happened in the end?â€

“It was all for naught,†Bellatrix muttered bitterly, closing her eyes. “When they ran out of people for me to kill, they killed my family.â€

“Everyone?†Nulix asked.

“Everyone but me,†Bella replied, then added quietly. “And him…â€

“Your brother?â€

“Yes. How’d you know?â€

“You told me he was a Knight.â€

“That’s true…But it doesn’t matter anyway, because soon there won’t be anyone left…â€

Jordxy handed tools to Xalan as she asked for them. After a few minutes, Xalan stood, covered in grease. They stood in a small garage, just on the side of the Organization’s castle. Orb had gone off, he was apparently going to take care of business… So basically he was gonna lock Darkrai out of the castle while he was gone. Yes, Orb, Xalan, and Jordxy would all be heading out very soon.

“It won’t take us very far, but it’ll work,†Xalan stated cheerfully, poking her head up from the gummi ship.

Jordxy nodded slightly, her eye’s held back tears, and then she broke into sobbing.

“Hey, it’s all right!†Xalan said, running up to her and putting her hand on her shoulder. “You’re free of the Knights!â€

“I’ll never be free,†Jordxy sobbed.

Xalan sighed as her arm rested on Jordxy’s, a small bring of light flew up from there arms. Xalan instantly leaped back. “What?â€

“I knew when I first saw you,†Jordxy said slowly, head down.
    “I knew. You are the other part of me.â€

Xalan’s eyes glowed. “Then…â€

“Who want some cheesy pitas!?†Orb yelled, flying into the room.
    “Cause I’m making some in the toaster-oven… Did I come at a bad time?â€

“Who’s Vecked?†Bellatrix asked after a moment.

“Huh?†Nulix looked at her.

“You where muttering something about Vecked a little while agoâ€

“Oh…†Nulix muttered “He’s my brotherâ€

Bella raised an eyebrow in surprise.

“There you two lovebirds are!†Vexneah announced, walking out.

Nulix and Bella both jumped and blushed. “You and your jokes, Booster-seat†Nulix muttered.

Bella was just trying to stop the blush from hitting her cheeks. “So we kind of both have brother troubles don’t we?â€

Nulix “At least yours isn’t trying to kill you.â€

Vexneah gasped. “You mean you were attacked by your brother?â€

Nulix nodded.

Bellatrix shrugged. “Don’t think my bro is trying to hurt me really,â€

“Hey guys. Look who I found!†Geryl’s voice came from the rain. Bella, Nulix and Vexneah turned to see Darxess and Geryl walking out from the rain, soaking head to toe.

“Your alive!†Nulix exclaimed.

“And Geryl found you?†Bella added.

“About time†Vexneah muttered.

Darxess gave a cruel sigh “Lets get in that cave… and Geryl, lets talk about you become a member of our group, eh?â€

Geryl gave a nod to Darxess, before turning to Bella.
    “I found this, here†He said, handing her locket into her open hands

Bellatrix gasped with joy. “Thanks! I guess I’m lucky you were there or I would’ve lost it.â€

“Welcome,†Geryl shrugged, walking into the cave with the others.

“Wing! Move us now!†Oxyrt yelled as the rain fell down, the muddy water flooded beneath him as he balanced on the small raft.

“Hold on a second!†Wing yelled back as the lightning struck the wavy flooded desert waters, and still pored down. The sun had gone down, yet the moon could not be seen. The rain pelted down at an insane rate, it hit hard.

“Aero!†Wing yelled, the words flew out of his lips as suddenly he blasted there raft forward in the water’s, as he pushed his air into the rafts sail.

Wave’s loomed over them, the two did his best to deflect.
    “Wing! Turn us left!†Oxyrt yelled, as he blasted into the water right, Wing did the same.

There raft neatly dodged the wave and soon got lifted off the air by another one, then slammed back down. The edge of there raft cracked open as water flew in.

Oxyrt clogged his boot in it too stop the leaking. “Wing! To the left! To the left!â€

And so Wing sent them too the left. The water’s crashed down, there raft was being ripped apart. Oxyrt’s leg was sucked down farther into the water “Wing! Keep us going!â€

“I’m trying!†Wing yelled, as he glanced to the side. A wave was above them, they would have no time to dodge “This is where I’m gonna die…†Wing whispered, as the wave hit.

Piece’s of wood and metal polluted the muddy water’s, a single had stuck out and then a head. It was Oxyrt’s “Wing… Wing!?â€

He glanced down into the freezing water’s and saw Wing, down and sinking. “Not this time†Oxyrt whispered as he swam down. They would both get out of this together. He swore it.

And as the water choked him, as his limbs begged him, as his air left him, as his sight deceived him, as his hearing blinded him, and as the pull of sleep hit him… Oxyrt swam on.

Nulix stepped into the clearing where his blood still lay on the slick plants. The rain hit it hard, the mud was oozed at his feet, or rather his knees. It was raining hard.

Nulix sighed, where had Vecked gone… In this weather it was near the imposable to find out where he went to… Then his mind flew to when he was lying here, when Vecked had walked away… West.

Nulix quickly hiked through the knee high rain, following his memory. He had left Bella and Co. back at the cave, saying he would be back soon. In reality he would be back by day brake if even.

Nulix walked for twenty minutes or so, the muddy rain water pilled up to his chest as it was pushed from the forests trees.
    He walked on some more, the rain kept on coming. His bamboo umbrella eventually broke, and he used a large plants leaf instead. He walked on, and on, His mind racing all the time. Vecked… What did he want.

Nulix would then trip, and fly head first into the mucky waters. He jumped up, and glanced behind him. He had tripped over a large bush, and then end of many trees. Nul then glanced forward too be greeted by long fields, not a tree in sight except for a dirt road in the distance that was weeded with small oaks, even further lights could be found from a town, behind the lights the outline of a mountain could be seen.

“I made it out of the forest…†Nulix muttered with a grin, before dragging himself through the muddy fields, his destination. The nearby town, some one was sure too have seen him there…

“Geryl, are you all right?†Bellatrix asked as she lay on a box of ammo.

Geryl was clutching his face and dark red liquid was oozing out. “Just a burst scab,†he muttered.

“I’ll get some bandages,†Bella muttered. Geryl shook his head.

“I’ll get them,†he said. “Just a scratch.â€

Bellatrix watched him leave, and Darxess slump into a chair. “So, I see or newest member, the rebelouse killer is fitting in well, hm?â€

Bella glanced at her superior before jumping off the box’s and walking outside. It was raining hard, a miniture flued. She hoped Nulix was alright…

Bella’s eye’s flew through the rain, she had thought she saw him in a tree. She toke a step forward and left the umbrella, a twig suddenly snapped behind her. She spun.

“Derek!?â€

“Good evening, sister,†The form of Derek said, stepping into the moonlight, the gold spirals on his armor shining.

“What are you doing here?â€

“Warning you,†Derek said. “I won’t hold back.†His smile was feral.

Bellatrix gasped as a shudder racked her body, throwing her to the ground.

“Remember what I told you before,†Derek said, and then he was gone.

Bella looked down at the ground, as the rain hit her hard, and burst into tears.

Nulix gasped as he raced up the slope, skidding to a halt at the peak. “Vecked!†he cried, pulling out his gunblade. In the town he had found some leads as to where Vecked was, all had pointed to the mountain. It had taken him the best part of an hour but he reached the top, and there his brother stood.

“Good to see you,†Vecked said, twisting. “What is that for?†He asked, pointing to the gunblade “You know I will only beat you, and I do hate family feuds.†A small smile tugged at his mouth.

Nulix paused for just a moment and that’s all it took. Vecked lashed out, but with words. “Don’t you want things to return to how they were before?†Nulix gritted his teeth. “The more you run away from your past the more it will come to haunt you…â€

Vecked suddenly hung his head before glancing back up “You killed my life… I will kill youâ€

Lightning flashed and Vecked was gone. Nulix slammed a fist into a boulder “I hate you Vecked!†He yelled into the rained sky, and then he turned back down the mountain.

“I hate you…â€

The storm’s rain drenched everything. Rain splattered down, drenching the forest, splattering Nulix as he trudged down the now muddy mountain, falling on Geryl lost in thoughts of his sister, carried on…

Lightning raced downwards.

Thunder boomed.

The pub shook with it. The pub was crowded with patrons, sheltering from the storm…

The owner stared out the small cubicle of a window, shaking his head. “What a storm…â€

“Back home this is what we call sprinkling,†A man said quietly.

The owner turned. “Would you like something else sir?â€

“Information,†the man replied, leaning forward, his cerulean eyes intense. “I need a place to stay…â€

The owner eyed the man’s massive sword. “You a warrior? Try the knights…right now there’s a contingent holed up near Dark City. You need a Gummi to get there but it’s the next planet so it ain’t that farâ€

“Dark City? Is that what they call it now?†the man leaned back and rubbed his chin. “Never been a fan of the Enigmatic Knights, really…â€

“The only other thing around there is the Ultimate Organization, but you don’t want to mess with that crowd.â€

“The what?â€

“The Ultimate Organization…some crummy Nobody has been gathering others like him together to form this Organization. But don’t worry, the Knights will take care of them.â€

“Nobodies…Perfect. Where are they?â€

“You a Nobody Hunter?â€

“Close enough.â€

“The castle by Dark City is their HQ, pretty sure its in the forest somewhere,†the pub owner said.

“Glad to hear it. Compensation.†The man tossed him a 300 gil coin.

The owner goggled. “This is more than I make in a week!â€

The man’s mouth twisted into a massive smirk. “We won’t meet again. Goodbye.â€

The owner shook his head. “You’re not going out now are you?â€

The man didn’t answer, just opened the door and walked out. The owner scooted to the window and watched the armored man disappear…

And so the storm raged down upon the world, the sea’s crackled and the forests fell. Nulix had made it back to the cave, Bella and the rest had fallen to sleep, Geryl would return shortly after. The storm had done something for all of them.

And far away, back on the World that Never Was, a man would land and get out of his silver Gummi Ship…

“Get ready…Ultimate Organization,â€
    The Crimson Armored man chuckled bitterly, fingering his sword.

Wiping rain out of his eyes, he trudged forward towards the distant Dark City…

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: None.
    ________

Chapter Two:
    The Stranger.

There was a Sea, a day ago it had been a Desert.

“I think we came out of this whole thing pretty good†Nulix muttered, putting his hand behind his hands.

“Maybe… Well I guess getting out of that place is good enough†Bellatrix replied, before looking out the dusty window.

After the Storm, they had stayed in the forest for another night, nothing had really happened. Then they had been picked up by a Gummi Ship, the drivers had been Xalan, Jordxy, and Orb who had contacted Darxess and got there location.

And so now, they flew back to there castle on the World that Never Was in the middle of the night. Not that you could really notice from space.

Nulix was only barely awake, Bella was completely, Geryl had fallen asleep, and Vexneah had been asleep. The Gummi Ship they where in wasn’t exactly first class, so it had taken a few hours to even get from one planet to another next door, but it was good enough.

Nulix sighed as he stood up and rammed his forehead into the ceiling, which was extremely low “I’m gonna when we get there†He explained. The seat belt sign came on the second he got up, and the ship slowly came down, down, down… getting slower, slower, slower… Stopped.

Geryl fell off his seat that he had been sleeping on. “Urk, what?†he mumbled, rubbing his ears. Stumbling forward, he tripped and fell on a few pipes that came out of the floor.

Orb suddenly flew into the room “Where homeâ€.

“It’s great to be back home, Even if I’ve never really been here†Geryl muttered, rubbing his eye’s as he, Bella, Nulix, and a half asleep Vexneah walked down the halls.

“yeah, I’m thinking of getting my room organized, I mean if I’m gonna live her a stuff. Might as well get stuff nice†Nulix stated.

“IMAH RAWR!†The voice of Darkrai yelled as he suddenly jumped on the back of Geryl’s head and began punching his face repetitively.

“Agh!†Geryl yelled, out of reflex grabbing Dakrai by the wrists and slinging him to the wall. “…This guys still alive…†Bella muttered, as Dakrai got up and ran away.

“Wow… Are we the only half way capable people here?†Nulix muttered.

“I’m starting to think so…†Was Bella’s reply.

Wing heard something. The noise of people speaking, then he could see the dull light. A dull light that hit his eye’s even though they where closed. Slowly, he cracked his swollen eyelids open and saw a beautiful girl staring back at him.

“He’s okay, Xalan!†Jordxy cried, waving to Xalan from nearby.

Xalan immediately walked over. “I’m so glad… At least not all of our members area dead.â€

“First we got a location signal from Darxess, apparently he was just off the flooded desert. So, on our way there we spotted you and Oxyrt’s body’s lying on the edge of the water. So we picked you up, and now you guys are back at the castleâ€

Wing remembered barely. As the darkness had closed in, he’d seen a Oxyrt getting closer to him. Then he had blacked out.

He winced as he sat up, before glancing around the room “Oxyrt?â€

“Over here, kid.†Came Oxyrt’s voice as he slumped against the wall, an apple in hand “Keeps the doctor away. You all right, Wing?â€

“Thanks to you, yes,†Wing muttered, getting up. “Thank you.â€

Oxyrt shrugged off his thanks. “Whatever, Let’s get a new a mission from Darxess.â€

Wing was going to say more but just nodded slowly. He had thanked Oxyrt for saving his life, but for more as well. Oxyrt had helped him get through the desert, Oxyrt had thought of new way’s to not give up hope, to keep on even in the toughest times. That’s why he thanked him.

Wing slowly pushed open the door from the Medical Wing into the long halls of the Ultimate Castle. He Immediately started looking for Darxess. The halls where empty, he saw one or two new members pass by him barely glancing up. More died on the Recon mission then he thought. He at last spotted Darxess, slowly walking down the hall with another member. Walking up to him, he bowed slightly “I apologize for failing to rescue you, sir.â€

Darxess glanced at him, shrugged, and then continued his walk, doing a lazy sharp turn to his throne room. Edging toward his chair, free falling into it and closing his eyes, all the while being stalked by Wing.

Wing frowned. Either he’s really tired or really out of it…Wonder what’s wrong…

In truth, it was a mix of things. Darxess’ mind was in inner turmoil. Not finding Jordxy had sent him into a lesser shock, and, what no one knew but him, Darxess had been a Nobody longer than any other Nobody in the universe. No one knew exactly what to Nobodies as they aged…and Darxess was finding out.

“Hi there, I’m Wing, Master of Gales.â€

Vexneah and Bellatrix both turned to see a handsome tall young man with rich blue eyes and blonde hair smiling at them.

“Um, I’m Vexneah,†Vexneah said, who was slightly awed by Wing. “I-I’ve heard a lot about you…†Urk, I’m an idiot. He probably thinks I’m weird now. Like I’m stalking him or something…Hmm, not a bad guy to stalk though.

“I’m Bellatrix, the Fallen Angel,†Bellatrix said, shaking Wing’s hand.

Suddenly Nulix was there, looking bored. “This is like one of those lame middle-school dances,†Nulix observed.

Wing smiled. “I’m Wing, and you are?â€

Nulix glared at him for a second “I’m Nulix.â€

“It’s Geryl, remember the name†Geryl started from behind Wing, making everybody jump.

“Nice to meet you Geryl†Wing stated, raising his hand slightly for multipul reasons.

“I don’t really make a lot of friends,†Geryl said randomly. “Due to the accidents that tend to happen to them.â€

“Your conversation skills are bound to get you a date…†Nulix muttered.

“Accidents?†Wing asked.

“Mutilating accidents,†Geryl explained.

“Urm, right,†Wing muttered, glancing to the side.
    Where’d they get this guy…

‘
    The doors burst open, the halls leaked with light.
    A giant of a man stepped through.

Topping seven feet, broad-shouldered, massively muscled, he swept cerulean eyes across the hall. Crimson armor lay over every inch of his body, minus neck, head, and hands, and a massive sword lay strapped to his back.

“duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh-†Dakrai muttered from nearby, wearing a green afro wig for no known reason. His dull sight caught Xardius as he walked down the hall.

“Ow Mah Gawd! Dagah Babys! Out stake stouke hats!†Dakrai yelled at the man, before randomly ramming his being into a brick wall.

“First time that’s happened,†The man, Xardius muttered to no one.
    And then Xardius was on his way once more, he walked through the empty halls until he reached the throne room.

He immediately zeroed in on Darxess. With a smirk, he reached for his sword and moved forward.

Xardius glared around the room as he walked quickly towards Darxess, his sword snapping out of its holdings and swinging down in front of him.

With a grunt, he slammed it downwards… It cracked itself into the ground in front of Darxess’ feet.

He bowed his head. “Good evening, superior. I have traveled far in order to join this Organization…… Urm, hello?â€

Xardius picked up his sword and swung it onto his back, then waved a hand in front of Darxess’ face. “Uh, hello?â€

“He’s been like that for a while,†Wing admitted as though giant men running around with huge swords was something he dealt with daily.

Xardius turned. “Name’s Xardius, former member of the elite Guardians of Larenska,†he said. “I’m a Nobody, just like the rest of you, and I’m here to help you all defeat the Enigmatic Knights.â€

Wing blinked. “I’m Wing, former member of the Inverted Prism army.†He saluted crisply. “Nice to meet you…â€

“Inverted Prism? Wasn’t that…oh, never mind,†Xardius said, quickly raising his hands. “Never mind. Well then…Hmph, rainy, cloudy, drafty…could have picked a better castle as your base, don’t ya think? And what’s with the holes in the walls?â€

“As to that, we’ve been frequently attacked by the Enigmatic Knights, and I guess no one’s been around much to patch up the holes,†Wing shrugged. “As for the reason this place was picked as a base…It seems almost made for Nobodies…â€

Xardius grunted.

“What was…um, Larenska…like?†Wing asked. “You said you were a Guardian of it.â€

Xardius nodded, his eyes turning distant. “Green plains as far as the eye can see, water as clear and pure as the deep blue of a glacier pool, winds as soft and warm as a summer breeze…Perfection incarnate in mother earth is what it was…But perhaps not anymore.â€

He growled low in his throat. “Because I was turned into a Nobody there…Heartless were there…And I’m not sure I got them all before they got me back. Now, I don’t know. I can’t feel it anymore…I’ve lost my heart, and… and… ARGH!â€

He punched a nearby wall, and a crater appeared from it. Xardius flexed his fingers, and took a deep breath. “I’ve come to fight. That’s what I do. I can’t do it at my home anymore…Not without my heart.†He shrugged. “I’ve been searching for it, but it has fallen into darkness. Perhaps it has hidden itself within the Enigmatic Knights, disguised itself…â€

“Perhaps,†Wing said, shrugging. “I’m sorry for asking.â€

“Do not worry yourself,†Xardius replied gruffly. “It’s my fault for overreacting. I just have one thing to ask of you… If you would call me friend, you must promise me this: If my Heartless is destroyed, kill me.â€

Xardius walked away without another word, leaving a very puzzled Wing with much to think over.

Geryl watched Bellatrix walk out of the castle, then Vexneah, Nulix then… Who was that?

The massive man glanced at him with a smirk that made Geryl want to hit him. He raced after the man, quickly catching up. “Who are you?†Geryl demanded. “I’m-†He started.

Before his mouth was suddenly cover by Nulix’s hand, he had a fake long goatee on and his hair was bushed upward with a bandana.

“Good evening! My name’s Lea Wang Nutin. And this is my brother’s cousin, Pie’o†Nulix lied, in a fake voice.

Xardius rolled his head around to peer at Geryl and Nulix. “… That’s not your name. Your names are Nulix and Geryl… Geryl, not quite what I expected from a name like that…â€

“Of course those are our names!†Nulix blurted.

“Next time you might want to remove the name tags†Xardius pointed out, glancing at the silver tags on there new Organization coats.

“Damn it!†Nulix yelled, pulling the tags off and jumping on them randomly.

Geryl raised an eyebrow, before turning back to Xardius.
    “I asked you a question, who are you… Answer it.â€

“And if I don’t?†Xardius asked quietly, his eyes flashing. Then suddenly, he turned all the way around and bowed. “I am Xardius, the Thirsty Blade.â€

As he straightened, his hands raced to his sword. “Now I’d like you to meet a friend of mine… Chomper!†Xardius rushed forward in a blur of speed, his sword arcing for Geryl…

Geryl moved twice as fast, ripping his own sword from its sheath. “Very pleased to meet you,†he said to the sword as he intercepted the blow and with quick wrist movements, spun it out of Xardius’ hand and into a nearby tree, and a second sword’s point touching Xardius’ chin.

“Pretty good,†Xardius admitted, tapping Geryl’s sword tip. “Very well, you’ve proven yourself. Where are you from?â€

“I cannot answer that question,†Geryl said, and walked away.

Xardius frowned, grabbed Chomper, snapped it back into its holdings. He glanced around and saw the small form of Vexneah, he quickly twisted after her. As he ran, he muttered to himself. “Getting too old for this…â€

He paused, looking into some bushes, then shrugged, and moved on. He quickly caught up.

“Excuse me, but I’d be delighted if we could have a wonderful conversation together,†Xardius said with a smirk, stepping up next to Vexneah. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xardius, a member of the Ultimate Organization, and I’d be even more delighted if you’d tell me your name, and where we’re going.â€

Vexneah, annoyed, snapped at him. “Why do you care where I’m going?†Next to this giant, she felt smaller than normal, and it made her irritable.

Bellatrix suddenly stepped in front of them. “Who are you and why are you following me?†she asked Xardius angrily.

Xardius blinked at the angry Bellatrix, eyed the annoyed Vexneah, and shrugged. “I’m not. Simply talking a walk with this young lady, having no prior knowledge that she was following you. I believe I might be annoying her though…†Not sure why I’m explaining, Xardius thought. It’s not like we have hearts to feel anger or annoyance.

“Well, Well, Well!†came a voice from the bushes, Nulix jumped out with his hair combed to the side wearing a long fake beard “I’m gonna ask you a bunch a question… Xardius!â€

“…â€

“That’s right! Wing tipped me off on your name foo! It’s over!†Nulix yelled.

“…â€

“I’m Bellatrix,†Bella replied to Xardius, ignoring Nulix, “And you’re annoying me too.â€

Xardius frowned. “Perhaps the reason for your annoyance is your own fault, and not mine,†he snapped, then closed his eyes and sighed. “I apologize. Since losing my heart, I have been much more…unfeeling. If you wish me to leave, I will.â€

“I think that will be best… Because I have a feeling you have done multiple things that may or may not have been legal…†Nulix muttered.

“Nah, that’s all right,†Bella replied, glancing at Nulix.
    “I’ve been worried about something lately too.â€

“Well I think you should leave,†Vexneah smirked.

“See, Booster-seat agrees with me!†Nulix exclaimed.

“Geryl? What are you looking for?†Xardius asked abruptly, and Vexneah turned to see Geryl behind her, peering through some bushes. “FYI, smirking doesn’t suit you. Leave the smirks to me, I do it enough for both of us.â€

Geryl held up a copper locket. “I’m looking for a locket that looks exactly like this…except it’s silver.â€

“Just leave, bigfoot,†Vexneah snapped. “We can help Geryl look for it without your help.â€

Xardius simply cocked an eyebrow, and Vexneah reddened. He then turned to Bellatrix. “Perhaps I can be of assistance with your problem.â€

“Not unless you know why a locket that reads people’s hearts and produces that reading as music would be silent now,†Bellatrix said.

Xardius considered for a moment. “Perhaps the mystery of your locket’s silence lies in whoever you are trying to read the heart of, not the locket itself.â€

“It’s my heart,†Bellatrix said, a little annoyed.

“Therein the problem,†Xardius said, his eyes half-lidding. “Nobodies don’t have hearts…â€

“Actually, I’ve got a theory about nobodies.†Nulix started “You see the Heart and the Soul are two separate beings existences, while the Heart is the outside layer that transports the emotion of the soul out the soul is actually what produces the emotion of the heart. While heartless feed off the heart they can not feed of the soul because it does not literally exist it is a sub unit of our logic and being. That is why we feel the dim light of the heart and emotion while it is in fact deadâ€

Geryl raised an eyebrow “There is absolutely no way that’s itâ€

Xardius raised an eyebrow at Nulix, before turning to Bella who had gritted her teeth and brushed past him harshly.

Somehow I offended her, Xardius thought to himself, tapping his chin…

“Hello?†Vexneah snapped. “I’m talking to you!â€

“Um, sorry,†Xardius said, snapping out of his reverie. “Look, if you want me to help, I’ll follow your orders. I’m not the greatest leader…â€

“Oh!†Vexneah said, surprised. “Neither am I…I guess we could use your help. I’m Vexneah.â€

“Vexneah,†Xardius said slowly. “Pretty name.â€

Vexneah blushed and walked off.

“What are you thirty?†Nulix asked “Well you can get all the glory of making a twelve year old girl blush, good jobâ€

Xardius stood there for a moment, tapping his chin, then moved forward, back to the bushes he’d paused at earlier. Pushing through them, he walked into the doorway he’d seen earlier and into the small house. Scratching his chin at the empty room, he walked forward and fell through a hole.

“Aw, crap,†Xardius muttered as he looked up to see the ground.

A tremendous crash echoed through the forest, than a moment

“Ow…That hurt…Hey, Geryl, I found something!â€

“What?†Geryl said, suddenly appearing at the top of the hole.

“A silver locket and a passageway that says it leads to heaven,†Xardius said, holding up the locket. “Wanna go for a spin?â€

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: Xardius.
    ________

Chapter Three:
    The Forest

Bellatrix walked silently through the forest, completely lost. Where did everyone go? I always did have a crappy sense of direction, but this is ridiculous… The tree’s above her slumped down as the now clear dry sky flew above them.

Sighing, she slumped against a tree and fingered her locket open. Inside lay two pictures, one of her parents, the other of her…

She twisted suddenly. “What are you doing here?â€

“I just wanted to thank you for keeping my comrades alive,†The crisp voice of Derek came as he swayed from a few tree’s.

A sigh escaped Bella’s lips “Knew we were forgetting something.â€

A small smile flitted onto Derek’s face, and he leaned forward, enunciating his words carefully so she couldn’t help but hear them. “You don’t have a heart…do you?â€

Bella’s mind stumbled back, her glance’s flew from Derek to the ground. “What?â€

“You’d be losing your heart right now, sister, but the fact of the matter is you don’t have one period.†He tapped his forehead, seemingly thinking. “Now what was that doofus’ name that thought you had one…? Oh, yes, Nul…Well…we can take care of him…Heartless…â€

Bellatrix snarled and whipped out her sword, slashing at him. Derek easily caught the blade on his forearm guard.

“You were always easy to get angry…†he whispered malevolently. “Not that you can get angry anymore.â€

Bella snarled and twisted, but Derek’s own blade whipped out, swishing through her hair. Bella leaped back, off balance.

“What a shame…†Derek spat at the ground “I’d be so easy to end you now, but I’m being forced to wait till’ later…â€

Without another word, he ran off…

Bellatrix raised a hand to her cheek, and brought it away stained red. “Guess he got me after all,†she mused.

“Wanna go for a spin?â€

Geryl leapt down next to Xardius and took the extended locket. “Don’t have anything better to do, do we?â€

Xardius nodded, and they started walking. The dank tunnel was high enough that Xardius only had to bend his neck slightly, so they made good progress. At the end of the tunnel a large chamber opened up. Xardius tapped his chin.

“We must be underneath Memory’s Skyscraper, if my directions aren’t totally skewed…â€

Geryl didn’t answer, instead walked up to two of the pedestals in the room. One held a unique sword that Geryl instinctively knew was the Buster Edge, the missing sword in his collection. The second pedestal held a large dark orb. Geryl’s eyes widened as he took it. This was one of the orbs, ten in all, that would allow him to be able to control his dark side…

“You.†Geryl’s crisp voice spoke, pointing at Xardius who was innocently eating air. “I’m gone.†And with that, Geryl turned to walk off down the tunnel.

Xardius glanced at him walk away and sighed…

Vexneah was playing kick the can by the castle entrance, thinking about how alone and defenseless she was…

“I’m just a little girl,†she whined. “I can’t defend myself at all, and I’m all alone…â€

She looked around, and sighed. “No one’s taking the bait…â€

Suddenly, she saw a figure emerge from the woods. “Bella!†she called, waving, then gasped as she saw the cut on Bella’s cheek. “What did you do this time?â€

Bellatrix smiled slightly. “We’re going to have to start preparing for an imminent attack. The knights are coming…Courtesy of my brother.â€

Nulix ran up at just that moment. “Imminent attack? Oh great… Just what I need… I’ll see if I can go find Geryl and the Shark Repellent.â€

“Xardius?†Vexneah questioned.

“Yeah, what’s his face…†Nulix muttered “But I’ll be right backâ€

Bellatrix nodded. “Just hurry. My brother warned us, but didn’t tell me how long it would be before the ambush came. He’s leading the attack.â€

“What?†Nulix questioned. “I thought your brother was a fan of ours, not trying to kill youâ€

“I think he’s under a spell.â€

“…That’s a real shame…†Nulx muttered.

Vexneah took a deep breath…

“Orb you ignorant ****! How Could you let this happen?!†Darkrai yelled at the Orb, who’s eye’s where rolling round un-amused.

“Don’t yell at me idiot! I don’t know what happened!†Orb yelled back at Darkrai, as his eye’s glanced to the stile being that lay on the crystal throne. This being was Darxess, he would not move.

“The Dark thinks he has been comofluded by a Coma†Dakrai spat at Orb.

“…That makes the smallest amount of Sense…†Orb sighed “…Darxess… Wake up soon… I go to the Kitchen for one sandwich and this is what I find… Oh well…â€

“…!†Vexneah finished.

“Um, right,†Nulix glanced at her with a raised eyebrow. “…Boosterseat, in all honesty, have you ever… Taken an Acid Ride and couldn’t stand to fly?â€

Vexneah took another deep breath…

…which ended in a yelp as Geryl tapped her on the shoulder. “Looking for me?†he said, cocking an eyebrow.

“You gave me a hard attack!†Vexneah yelled, kicking Geryl at the knee… Out of… Reflex…?

“Agh! Stop!†Geryl muttered, pushing Vexneah back.

“Where’s Xardius?†Vexneah asked, as she brushed off her coat.

“What’d you find?†Bella asked.

“Eat any good Salsa lately?†Nulix asked a third.

Geryl sighed. “I left Xardius where I found a sword, the locket, this hoverboard, and the means to control my dark power…I think my father left them there for me.â€

“…Hoverboard…?†Nulix muttered, glancing at the side “I am a Fan of Boards That are gifted with the amazing powers ‘o’ flight…†He remarked, edging toward Geryl.

“…You think… Maybe… Uh, I could… Uh, Maybe… Uh, Get… Uh, and or use… Uh, the… Uh, Hover… Uh… Uh, Craft?… maybe?†Nul asked slowly.

“…†Geryl responded “…I really… Don’t think-â€

“Thanks buddy!†Nulix interrupted, grabbing the board. Dark green light’s lit up on it’s edge’s, as small gears and propellers flew from it’s inners.

“How do you work this thing?†Nulix muttered to himself, grabbing the board and twisting a few thing’s on it’s metallic surface. Suddenly the flame’s that kept it aloft from underneath sparked and it flew forward.

“No! Come back!†Nulix yelled, racing after it frantically.

“…What where we talking about again?†Geryl asked, glancing around.

“…Dark power control and… Stuff.†Bellatrix replied.

“…Right! We Need be Warn Darxess!†Vexneah yelled, jumping on Geryl’s toes.’

“Aghh!†Geryl yelled, pushing her off him once again.

Bella sighed. “fine, go warn Darxess. I’m going after Nulix, you never know what’s going to happen to him.â€

“Fine!†Vexneah spat. “Chase your boyfriend around.â€

“He’s not my boyfriend!†Bellatrix snapped. “Get off it.â€

Vexneah giggled and ran away.

“Ignorant twelve-year olds,†Bella muttered, leaving Geryl standing there as she walked off.

“Oxyrt… We there yet?†Came Wing’s hollow voice, as the blue sun raised over the dim landscape.

“Far… Far From it My Friend…â€

The words had escaped from Oxyrt’s lips, the one’s on his cheeky face that was scarred with age and knowledge… And Friendship, Memories.

“Far From it…â€

But the Words… The Voice… Oxyrt… That wasn’t Oxyrt.

Wing froze, as did the world around him. The Sun grew dim, as Oxyrt glanced over at him. The time only moving for one to breath.

Then there was water, river’s… Sea’s where flying at them. Wave’s flew toward Wing behind Oxyrt’s form, but Wing’s mind… was elsewhere.

“Your not Oxyrt…†Wing whispered, as suddenly the water hit down. Yet they still stood… At the bottom of an ocean.

As the water rose, Oxyrt glared at Wing once more. Tears began to fly down Oxyrt’s eye’s “…Flame betrayed me…†He whispered, before he suddenly exploded. Fire consumed Oxyrt’s form, screams could be heard… And then Oxyrt was gone, in his place was another.

The form in front of Wing was not that of Oxyrt’s anymore… It was a young man, not much older then he was. The man had short dark brown hair, on the edge of being black, pale skin, and Dark Navy blue eye’s that exploded with the dull flame of yellow at there center.

“I’m not Oxyrt Wing…†The Man whispered as he suddenly moved forward, Wing suddenly glanced again to see none other then himself… With the man’s form… With one eye… Dark Navy Blue… And the other Light iced blue…

Wing gasped at the being before looking down at himself, he was nothing anymore… No, he was something. He was a web of black sand… It burned… He… He was… Spreading.

Wing’s eye’s raced as the sand of darkness that he was formed of spread over the under sea landscape, and indulged all… Even the man in front of him until only his face was visible in the pitch dark.

“I am not Oxyrt…†The man whispered, as blond hair fell over ice blue eye’s.

“I am youâ€

Wing’s eye’s snapped to awareness, his clothing covered in sweat. He was in a bed, at the Hospital Wing of the pearl Castle… He was still here.

Wing looked down, and then up at the afternoon sun… A member, Laxra, who had been in charge of the medical wing had told him to take many naps through out the day… He was still pretty beat up from that storm.

“Get some rest…†Came Oxyrt’s cool voice, as he walked out of the room’s shadows, as the windows where closed tight.

“I could say the same to you…†Wing replied lazily, stretching slightly then giving his friend his famous smile “Your Lounge’s are completely worn out, many muscle’s in your arm have been worked to death…â€

Oxyrt chuckled “It’s nothing…â€

“When I say worked out I mean you completely busted them… You can’t move part of your left arm Oxyrt…†Wing replied with a smile.

“The sad part is you memorized this information I’m guessing?†Oxyrt joked.

“Must know your teams condition if you’re a leader…†Wing responded.

Oxyrt gave a glance as he walked up to him “That’s why your not the Leader Wing, Darxess isâ€

“…Yeah…†Wing sighed with a small nod in acknowledgement “…But really, Oxyrt rest. You survived a desert storm! That’s Like… a sea of mud, extra hard to get out of!â€

Oxyrt glanced to the window with a smile and they suddenly burst open, light poured into the room. “Been through worse… And I’ve never really rested after…†He glanced at Wing “And I don’t plan to start any time soonâ€

Wing chuckled “Nice trick… With the Windows…â€

“Yeah…†Oxyrt said with a nod “Learned that a while back, My power is flame right? Well… I take the heat in the air… and use it’s force to open a window. It was the hardest technique I ever learned… But I did finally master it in the endâ€

“The wonderful and sacred art of opening windows?†Wing asked.

“Yup…†Oxyrt replied “This summer I’m aiming to learn how to open a door… Don’t want to over do it though.â€

Wing chuckled slightly as he glanced to the side “…Oxyrt…†he started, thinking back to his dream.

“Yeah? What?†Oxyrt responded.

Wing sighed and looked at Oxyrt, he had a raised eyebrow. “I had this dream… You and me where in this desert… And then you said something but it was some one else’s voice… And then we went underwater… And you…â€

Wing paused, Oxyrt looked at him puzzled “Then what?â€

“…Nothing†Wing responded with a sigh “It’s nothingâ€

Oxyrt shrugged “Okay, I’m outa here… See ya Wing†And with that Oxyrt opened the wide doors and walked out into the hallways.

Wing smiled as his friend left, and slowly put his leg’s off the end of the bed, before drifting the rest of himself upward. He didn’t feel to hurt, he was in good shape… Considering.

“Wing!†Came a high pitched squeal as suddenly the form of Vexneah burst through the doors and jumped on Wing, causing him to fall back down on the bed.

“What is it Vexneah!?†Wing demanded, sitting back up.

“I need your help Wing! We need to warn everybody about an attack!†Vexneah yelled, pulling Wing’s ear to her mouth.

“…Loud… Noises…†Wing muffled, pushing Vexneah away from him “There’s an attack?! How did you find out!?â€

Vexneah shrugged, seemingly forgetting “Bella’s brother or something… Ah! But there’s not time!â€

Wing sighed as he slowly got up and raced to the edge of the room where a dark blue armored coat lay, he put it on slowly and then slid a pair of boots that matched.

“The Knight’s aren’t winning a battle today, I can assure you that†He whispered.

Xardius finally managed to climb out of the hole. Panting, he flipped onto his feet and looked around. No one was in sight…

“Creepy,†Xardius said, looking around at the dark forest. Carefully, he took out some cloth and wrapped the object he had found in the cave. He placed it carefully in his built-in pack, and then began walking towards the castle.

Xardius walked for a while, and suddenly saw Oxyrt. Grinning, he ran towards him, but fell in another hole before he could reach him.

“Ugh, I swear this wasn’t here before,†Xardius said, standing up. Sounds from above made him look up. Strange armored figures were standing above him.

“Hum, these must be the knights,†Xardius said, twirling out Chomper. “Guess I’ll see some action.â€

“I once had a friend who was a girl, not a girlfriend, but a close anyway…People made fun of us all the time,†Geryl stated, glancing at Bellatrix “I became so sick of it that I had to get a girl friend so people would stop teasing me… You ever thought of doing that with you and Nulix? Maybe get some one else so people know you and Nulix are just friends?â€

“Well…†Bella muttered “If there is anyone datable in this place I will try that…â€

“Well you never know†Geryl replied “There may be people you really like right in front of you…â€

“Guys!†Vexneah’s voice yelled as she ran up to them.

“What?! Did you tell everyone?†Bellatrix asked, rushing up to her.

Vexneah caught her breath for a second before glancing up “I ran into a problem… It seems there where a lot less members to tell then I thought…â€

“…†Geryl responded.

“Well how many could you tell?†Bella asked.

“One… Wing†Vexneah replied.

“Guys!†Came Wing’s voice as he rushed up to them “There’s going to be an Invasion?… By the Knights?… Not good…â€

“I’ll say, but if you remember what I taught you in the desert Wing… This will be child’s play†Oxyrt said as he waltz out of some bush’s.

Oxyrt grinned at the group “Alright… Let’s move, we have to slow the invasion down as much as possible. Protect out Castle, out Pearl Castle and each other… That’s our missionâ€

Bellatrix, Geryl, Vexneah, and Wing nodded. Oxyrt smiled, before he started racing farther into the forest, the rest following. The Knight’s would fall.

Xardius ripped his sword through the last knight, and leaned against a tree, wiping his brow. “What a warm-up,†he said. “These guys are almost as good as they look.â€

More knights rushed him. Xardius sighed and twisted, swinging Chomper like a massive hammer through the tree. Catching the falling tree, Xardius swung and smashed it down on the knights.

“That should get their attention,†he muttered, and ran in the general direction of northwest. Footsteps behind him…

Xardius spun and beheaded an overconfident knight, then twisted and slashed through two more.

“You guys aren’t hard to kill, but this could get tiring,†Xardius said, sighing.

Knights dropped from the trees and rushed him in a circle. Xardius grabbed a large branch and flipped it around and over his head, smashing into the knight’s heads and sending them into lala land.

The knights he’d dropped a tree on came back and rushed him now, and the knights were getting back up that he’d just dropped.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,†Xardius said. “Blast it all!â€

Xardius ran forward, snapping Chomper into its holdings and belting out left and right with his fists and feet. Free of the deadly circle, he ran, but he could hear the knights catching up.

Tapping into the energy source, a large crystal, that was embedded in his armor, Xardius channeled a small amount of energy down and into his legs. Raw energy burnt into him, and Xardius ran for a tall tree. Leaping up, he booted off branches to the top, before slamming down, then up and away towards the distant castle…

He landed heavily, the impact jarring him. His legs shaky, he listened and heard voices…

Xardius stood up straight, and walked confidently out from the trees.

“Alright group, It’s us versus six thousand of them!†Oxyrt announced cheerfully.

Footsteps approaching made them turn as Xardius walked out from the trees.

“Nice timing, Xardius,†Wing said. “You all right? You look tired.â€

“Yeah, I’m fine,†Xardius said. “The knights are attacking right now. Should be hear in about half an hour.â€

“…More time then I expected.†Oxyrt muttered “A strategy, we need one.â€

“What sort of strategy?†Bellatrix asked, interested.

Oxyrt rubbed his chin “Well… I would guess, on average, that each of us can take about fifty knights down before we have to take a break, and recuperate. If we can funnel them into an area where they have to come at us in twos or threes, then two of us can take out fifty Knights each and then drop back so the next group of out members can carry on the fight.â€

Bella sighed. “There’s a problem, however. How can we funnel them?â€

Wing raised a hand. “They’re coming through the forest right? Light the forest on fire, but leave a space for them. They’ll avoid the fire and head through the passage.â€

Bellatrix and Vexneah looked at each other, then nodded. “Sounds good.â€

Geryl nodded.

“All right, well let’s hurry and find Nulix. To save time, we should probably start lighting fires,†Wing suggested.

“Oh, allow me,†Xardius said, and ran towards a tree. Channeling into his crystal, he leapt high into the air, landing on top of the tree, then leapt again high into the air. High enough to view the entire forest, Xardius tapped into his crystal while pulling out Chomper.

Xardius channeled the power of a small thunderstorm into Chomper’s own crystal. Chomper glowed faintly red. Xardius then channeled his innate energy of flame into the air around him. Fire sprung up in massive spirals.

Looking down, he saw the main force of knights just entering the forest through a dark portal.

Xardius channeled the flames into Chomper, and pointed it at the forest. Flame wreathed out and down, slamming into the trees and lighting them like pine needles. Soon the entire forest was in flame, except for a small channel near the portal.

Xardius dropped to the earth, tying off the fire so it wouldn’t spread. “Now, to find Nulix.â€

Xardius heard something clink behind him. Turning he saw something shiny. Picking it up, he noticed it was a keychain shaped in the form of a meteor. “Interesting,†he muttered, and pocketed it.

Oxyrt laughed. “Pretty good, but you might want to have it a bit more controlled.†He snapped his fingers and the flame’s on the trees suddenly blasted to the air, the small amount of blue flame on the fire’s bottom blasted upward. Jet’s of blue flame slowly calmed.

“It’ll still burn, but we won’t die from the heat now,†Oxyrt explained, Xardius nodded.

“Good job†Wing said, before pointed to Xardius. “Take us to the funnel.â€

Xardius nodded and led them to the point he’d left open. “The knights were just entering the forest when I lit the fire. They should be here in a few minutes.â€

“Ready?†Vexneah asked, flexing her fingers.

Xardius grinned. “Of course.â€

Wing drew his keyblade. “Everybody elseded her hands and two claymores appeared in each hand, made of ice. Xardius whistled.

Bellatrix extended her hands and chains appeared in them. “This should be fun…†she grinned.

Xardius frowned. “About that…â€

Oxyrt pointed. “Here they come!â€

Through the funnel came knights, flooding forward like a silver tide.

Xardius hoisted Chomper. “Then let’s go…â€

With a roar, he charged forward, and the first knight died as the first roll of thunder spread through the forest from the gathering smoke…

Meanwhile, in the castle, Xegreny sat on one of the ramparts, reading a book. A clink of armor alerted his attention downwards.

About thirty knights stared up at him.

Xegreny sighed, and placed the book beside him. Hopping up, he extended his hands and energy bombs appeared in them. Hurling them downward, Xegreny leapt off the ramparts, swords appearing in his hands as the energy slammed the knights down. Spinning with fury, he ripped through the knights and kept on going, heading for the forest.

Vexneah leaped up and smashed her claymore into knights, then swung low, knocking knights about like toy soldiers.

Bellatrix called to them. “If you guys get tired, I’ll help you out with my chains!â€

“I’m already tired!!†Xardius howled, halving knights left and right. This…is mundane, Xardius thought, then the earth rippled and a huge knight ran for him, easily twice as tall as the others.

“You’re rather ugly,†Xardius said, as the knight twisted and brought a massive hammer straight for Xardius…

“Bella! Use your chains to throw me into battle!†Wing exclaimed hurriedly. Bella nodded and chains threw Wing into the air.

“Hah!†Wing cried, and a cushion of air halted the hammer inches from Xardius’ head.

“That might have hurt,†Xardius said. “Thanks Wing!â€

An energy bomb smashed the surprised knight in the face a moment later. “You OK, Xardius?â€

“Yeah, but that guy had really bad breath,†Xardius said, as the knight started to get back up. Twisting he slammed his sword into the knight’s head. Yanking it out, he moved back into the rhythm of hack, slash and whack.

Oxyrt smirked as Knight’s charged at him, his simple blade was at the ready. Oxyrt slowly closed his eye’s then blasted them open, the eyed the ground. Shadow was approaching, the shadows of Knight’s. A grunt could be heard, a long shadow edged on the ground towards, Oxyrt moved the side as his ear picked up the sound of a spear flying past him.

He was ready, he had fully visualized. Oxrt jumped forward and pulled his blade into the air, suddenly flame surrounded him, and he closed his eye’s tight. Fire was a source of Light and the one thing light and darkness alike did was deceive you. The only way to truly master the way of Light and more importantly the flame was to see, not with your eyes… But with your instincts.

There was a blast of blue, yells where heard and sound was nullified. Oxyrt opened his eye’s to see the sky and a tree, he knew where he was. He tilted his head down to see burnt body’s along the ground, and a tree struck by lightning. The tree had taken out nine knights, the tree alone.

Wing spun into the fray, keyblade whirling in a dizzying display of swordsmanship. A flash of pride crossed Xardius’ face quickly, then disappeared in a frustrated grunt as a knight jumped for him.

“You guys aren’t that hard, Areo!†Wing yelled, using winds to gather the knights together into a nice pile that was easily carved apart by his blade.

Vexneah sped past Xardius, tripping him. Xardius desperately knocked his opponent’s feet out from under him.

“Watch where you’re going!†Xardius yelled after her, flipping up and chopping through the knight.

“Stay off your butt!†Vexneah called back, flipping through the air to kill more knights like a buzz saw of death.

Xardius grunted as he looked to the left and right, watching knights run at him. Xardius leapt up and over, watching the knights skewer each other. “Pathetic,†he muttered, and ran forward.

Wing ripped off his coat and smashed it into the face of a knight, gutting him in a fluid motion. The knights’ blades whistled towards him, but Wing used the air to throw them slightly off balance, so their swords met only cloth, not skin, then death as Wing plunged his sword into them.

Bellatrix leapt forward with Xegreny, quickly leaving him behind as Xegreny carved into a offshoot of knights with energy blades and energy bombs.

Chains whipped out, impaling knights, wrapping around them and sucking them underground. Bella grunted as she ducked a blow.

Where is he? she wondered.

Meanwhile, Vexneah hit the dirt again, and wiped her mouth free of grit.

“Grrr, Fine Then!†she cried, and suddenly the rain turned to ice…sharp ice that imbedded itself in the knights. A circle of ice appeared around her and suddenly it turned into a raging cyclone of icy death…

Knights froze instantly, then were shattered by more ice and more ice…

Vexneah sagged as the cyclone dissipated.

Xardius hit the ground hard, knocked back by a knight. Grunting, he twisted to look up at the knight who was stepping through the haze. Gold scrollwork spiraled up his armor…

“Derek!†Bellatrix suddenly cried as chains wrapped around her legs, out of her control. “Show your face!â€

Knights charged forward in an unrelenting wave as the Ultimate Organization faltered…

________

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: None.
    ________

~ © Darknight36. Nulix.

15. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

HEY! I have limited internet time! I can't help it that I'm forced to have a life other than the UO!

16. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

I'll edit it, and post the good version up soon...

17. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Send it to me...I'll edit my post.

18. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Alright here's the edited verson...

Chapter Ten:

Vexneah’s feet hit the polished castle step’s briskly, as she ran up to the Nulix and Bella who where fixing up an old Gummi ship. After Xegreny had left, Bella had decided too leave with Nulix, just the two of them to find Darxess.

“You guys are leaving?!” Vexneah spat at the two “And leaving me as housekeeper…”

“Um…. Yes?” Bellatrix muttered uneasily.

Vexneah muttered something at her, before shaking her head “The knight you found, he needs medical attention,” Vexneah informed.

Nulix gave a passing glance at Bella before turning back to Vexneah. “Alright, he’s in your room right?”

With out an answer, Vexneah skipped away into the large castle door’s, Bella and Nulix running After.

In a few minute’s the group reached Vexneah’s room, the door was open to revel a pink and blue wallpapered room with a basic queen sized bed and a reading desk, the Knight could be seen lying on it. His armor gleamed and his injuries were gone.

“You polished his armor booster seat?” Nulix asked un-amused.

“….I like thing’s polished” Was Vexneah’s small reply.

“When do you think he’ll wake up?” Bellatrix asked, ignoring Nulix’s unending stream of sarcasm.

Vexneah shrugged “He was up earlier… But he was down again pretty quick” She explained.

Nulix grunted “Ah well, maybe he can tell us where Darxess is…”

Wing’s dark blue eye’s looked up from the ground that he lay on, a empty water bottle beside him. Oxyrt stood up beside him and stretched.

“We’ve been walking for hours…” Wing breathed, Oxyrt looked down at him “Tired already?” He asked, a hint of mock and a hint of care in his voice.

“No, but we have other’s too care for” He said, nodding towards the being’s behind him. A few member’s where helping other’s walk, the other’s behind the one’s that had been injured during the crash. A pile of crisps where farther in the distance, that was what was left of the rest.. that didn’t make the crash.

“We don’t have time Wing, Darxess needs us” Oxyrt stated once more, walking down the hill that they stood on, Wing sighed at the people behind him. They would die at this point.

“Sorry guys” He whispered, propelling himself off the ground and following his comrade. Darxess needed him.

After many hour’s of walking, the desert’s became field’s and the field’s became farm’s and the farm’s became dirt road’s and the road’s became highway’s and at long last it lead to the City of Midnik.

They walked into a pedestrian entrance and where shown the poorly kept neighborhood’s at the city border’s. Street vendors called out to the pair, asking them to buy anything and everything you can imagine. Wing and Oxyrt politely declined and kept walking, young couple’s would walk through the street’s as children played on the road’s, Wing looked at the dying environment and sighed.

Wing and Oxyrt after a good half an hour in city walk, collapsed at a fountain. “My back’s killing me” Oxyrt stated, leaning backward on the fountain’s edge, Wing gave a small nod though at the moment he couldn’t care less about Oxyrt’s back. This city… it felt the same… the same as the one… all those year’s ago… How the knight was there… how the heartless cried… how they died.

“…Let’s move Oxyrt” Wing whispered a sudden, getting back up and pulling his hood over his cold face. Oxyrt gave nothing more then a shrug and followed.

Nulix raised his head out of the kitchen door’s crack. Vexneah had predicted that it would be up too two hours until the Knight awoke, and reminded them that if they where to secretly rescue Darxess, they would need supply, secretive supply.

Nulix slammed the kitchen door open and leaped in, then landing on tip two, crawled toward the fridge. His hand inched toward the fridge door when…

"The first thing you can do is to back up and let Dark go to me ROOM!!!" a man yelled, Nulix turned around to see Bellatrix rush into the kitchen, a man cling to her leg.

“…And this is…?” Nulix asked, standing up un-amused, Bellatrix shook her head “His name’s Darkrai, he was stalking me, I told him to back off, he drank something… And now… This” She replied.

"NOBODIES WITH FEELINGS AREN'T NOBODIES!!!!!" Darkrai suddenly cried, pelting a beer bottle at Nulix who dodged.
    "HEY! Stop that! I am not a nobody if we cannot have feelings...” Dakrai yelled like the idiot he was.

“Wow” Bellatrix muttered “Yeah” Was Nulix’s response, as he toke a step back.

"Where ya going mate? Join the fun!" Darkrai yelled, try to force the beer bottle into Nulix’s mouth, holding him in a head lock.

“Glah! Stop!” Nulix yelled, being met by a punch in the face by Dakrai “NOOBS CAN A FEELINGS!” He yelled randomly. "When you have feelings for your other side and he is a KNIGHT....I am a failure in the eyes of the Superior.”

Dakrai then flew to the floor, his face where Bellatrix’s fist now stood “What is wrong with You!?!” She demanded.

"I am not talking about YOU!!! He is a part of Kingdom Hearts. When Kingdom Hearts is made again, he will fuse it for life." Dark then leapt forward and started hugging Nulix. "TANKS! You don't know how much this means to me..."

Nulix pushes him away "Get off me!… Gnah, now I have… Third person germs and filthz…"

Dakrai was suddenly blown to the wall by Bella’s fist, and there he lay “Thanks, I feel like I owe you” Nulix said, getting up and raiding the fridge.

“He’s Up!” Came Vexneah’s voice, Bella turned to see her standing at the door.

He looked up at them with his dark hazel eye’s, the Knight lay on the bed, well… More chained to the bed. Nulix stood above him with a raised eyebrow. “All right, knight, tell us all your dirty secrets.”

“One time,” The Knight began in a high vioce. “I punched a kid and buried him under ten feet of snow. They found him a month later. He had found a pot of gold and a leprechaun that he used to wish for food and warmth. Another time, I shoved a kid’s head in a tea pot and he ended up being cursed…with hundreds of millions of dollars because of the secret of the tea pot. A third time, I ripped off some kid’s jacket and stole it and then the kid got some fancy coat that was way better from some old crab of a lady who decided to be nice for once. Then there was the time I stole hundred dollars out of my dad’s wallet and ended up losing it in the snow…Fortunately, some cop found it and gave it back to my dad along with an extra 3000 dollars. I got a spanking. Then there was this other time…”

“…Nulix, shut… Him… Up… NOW!” Bellatrix howled.

Nulix sighed

The Knight’s lack of seriousness lead to a smack on the face “Now, let us ask again” Bella said slowly “Tell us what you know… About Darxess”

The knight stopped laughing. “Sorry, couldn’t help myself. But, seriously, I’m one of the top knights…name’s Lenka. You’re Bellatrix right?”

“Yes,” Bellatrix said slowly. “Why?”

“I’m the same rank as Derek, your brother…We’re working together on this assignment, along with Roka, who apparently has disappeared.”

Nulix raised an eyebrow, he wanted to ask Xegreny but… then there plan to save Darxess would be ruined.

“Guy’s!” Came Vexneah’s high pitched voice, Bella and Nulix turned to her, she was glues to a nearby window, looking out “I think I just got us our ride”

“There it was, a 2009 Palda Series’ silver excel, the most perfect gummi ever created” Nulix narrated nearby, as he eyed the Gummi. A poor foolish soul had landed his Gummi in there wood’s and then went into town.

Nulix clapped gleefully as he ran up to the vehecle, and slowly cut open the door’s lock. The three of them plus the Knight who was wrapped around by chain’s climbed in.

“Hey guy’s, give me a few seconds to get the ignition cracked” Vexneah said, blade at the ready.

“Yeah, will make sure Xegreny or any of the other’s come” Nulix nodded, as he walked out the sweet ride.

Nulix sighed at the wet forest and sat down on a rock, he felt the weight of a weapon on his back and pulled out his two Gunblade’s… Well one was his, one was his brothers…

Nulix sighed as he looked at them, the past was the past. His Brother was dead. And with that, he leaned his brother’s Gunblade down on a patch of white rose’s nearby. His hazel green eye’s darted them, and he slowly picked one, he would always remember this spot. He thought as he put the rose flat in a Black Book that hid in his pocket, always.

His ear’s detected foot step’s, and his eye’s darted up. Bellatrix walked towards him with a smile. Nulix looked at her and smiled, his hand’s started to scribble down on the paper with an old pen.

“Whatcha writing?” Bellatrix asked.

“Oh, nothing,” Nulix replied, pocketing the book.

Bellatrix giggled.

“What?” Nulix asked, getting up.

“Nothing, just reminded me of something my bro used to say…You probably think I’m a lunatic right?” Bellatrix sighed.

“No,” Nulix said. “What’d your brother used to say?”

“Just that whenever someone wrote something down, and refused to tell someone else what they were writing…then they’re…they’re writing something…something ‘bad,’ if you get my drift.” Bellatrix giggled again. “It’s dumb… but what are you writing?”

Nulix pulled out the pocketbook and looked down at the picture he had started seconds ago. “Oh, nothing important or realistic even.”

Bellatrix sighed “Yeah, It was nothing, and you probably think I’m crazy, right?”

“If you’re crazy, so am I,” Nulix replied with a smile.

“Eh?” Bellatrix said, smiling.

Nulix blushed. “Oh! I meant, I don’t think You’re crazy… I think you’re really not crazy, I think your sane and pretty, um, and so if you where crazy and I don’t think your crazy I think you’re the norm then I’m crazy…” he tired to explain.

Bellatrix blushed with a raised eyebrow. “You think-”

“Guys! Its ready!” Vexneah interrupted from the Ship, they turned to her and she smiled “what? You two love bird’s didn’t want me too ruin the moment?!”

“Gwah!? Hey!?!” “Nothing like that!?” they both blurted, Vexneah laughed “Come on, the guy who owns the ship might come back”

The two reached the Ship and got in “You sure I don’t need to come?” Vexneah asked walking out the gummi’s door.

“You must be this tall to ride the roller coaster” Nulix stated, holding his hand just above Vexneah’s head, she quickly hit it out of the air “…Pain” Nulix muttered.

“Later Vexneah” Bellatrix said, getting in the ship.

“Later” Vexneah nodded.

“You know how to fly this thing?” Bellatrix asked Nulix, it was a nice gummi but nothing for battle, it had only four seats. Two in the front, the right being the pilot’s, and two in the back.

“Of course” Nulix responded her, as he hit down on the gas, and raised the thrusters. And with that they where off, Vexneah looked up too see them leave, and from the castle, Xegreny watched.

“Good luck guys” he whispered…

19. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

*Claps*
    Both were great chapters. As expected.

20. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

I agree...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.