The Ultimate Organization: Dawn of Doom

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DarKnight36, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: All right, Chapter 11 coming up soon...And so is Xardius.

2. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Eleven.

Vexneah’s eye’s flew over the light that flooded into the dusty window, she sighed at the sight as she climbed up the row of stairs. She finally emerged at the top of the building, and walked forward only to be greeted by a ledge. Memory Skyscraper. She sighed and sat down, her feet danled off the structure and into the air, bur Vexneah couldn’t care less.

Her heart beat slow, but her mind raged fast. She was worried, about a lot of things. She was worried about The Ultimate Organization, she was worried about Bella and Nulix, she was worried about Darxess… But most of all, she was worried about herself, or rather her past. A tear fell onto her coat as she hung her head. Why…? Why could she remember… Nothing? Not her family, not her friends, not her friends, all she could remember where three meaningless names. Even, Heaven, Vexen…

“So… We trading this guy for Darxess, that’s the planio?” Nulix asked, leaning back in his leather chair. The Gummi Ship was set to auto pilot since it was a fairly calm route.

“Yup, if I don’t lose my temper and kill him first” Bellatrix laughed as she pushed the tied up Knight over slightly.

“…You sure you should ruff house him as such?” Nulix asked looking over at the Knight with a raised eyebrow.

“He can handle it Nul…” Bella replied.

“Nul?” Nulix replied with an eyebrow above.

“No one’s called me Nul before…” He started.

“Bad?” She asked.

“..Nah, I kinda like it” He replied.

“Stop! Stop! Stop the Madness!” Came the Knight’s voice from his tied up body that lay on the ship’s floor. “You freak’s don’t care what your called! You can’t feel anything!”

Instantly, one of Bellatrix's silver chains wrapped around his neck. His hands glued to his neck as he struggled to breath, a smirk grew in her lips. "who asked your opinion? " she questioned in a low voice and the chain wrapped tighter.

“Leave him alone, where going into a storm” Nulix informed as he suddenly jumped back in the Driver’s seat and controlled. Bella sighed as she let the knight free.

(For Pirate…)

“BLHO DAT SUKAZH AWIAZ!”
    Was what the Knight yelled as he charged forward “Imah Got Mezelf Mah Boom-Stick!” He yelled, shooting at Vexneah as he ran forward. She swiftly whirled around, but a streak of agony brought her to the ground. She felt her cheek, blood covered her hand, she looked up and saw a knight with his boom-stick above her head. Vexneah, after having thought about her future.. and past, left Memory Skyscraper to go back to her Castle. But was attacked by a fleet of Knight’s, now only the leader was left.

She glared at his armored form, and then dived to the side as the knight brought down his boom-stick. "Please, leave me alone! I'm warning you" she struggled to dodge his blasts as he continued to flail it randomly.

“Imah MC. Real staton foo!!!” The Knight yelled as he blasted her right on in the back. “Uhh!” Vexneah cried, as she hit the cold ground face first. Blood, flew from her face… it was a blur… and then it was darkness.

Vexneah’s dark blue eye’s slowly spread, the side way’s world of blood and blue sky’s treated her. She stood up before falling once more, her head was a mess. She tried once more and gained balance, after a second to wake up she looked around. Vexneah gazed at her surrounding’s, she hadn't moved from the spot where she fell. Her numb hands moved to fell her cheek, the blood had dried. She suddenly turned, there he was frozen solid. The knight lay in ice, shock filled his almost lifeless face. “…How?” Vexneah whispered.

"hey... hey Bella... wake up" He whispered slowly in her ear, his eye’s gazing on her sleeping form. Nulix had gotten out of the storm and noticed Bellatrix asleep in the back. He was going to leave her be but noticed a Locket in her hand that sand… The most beautiful song.

Bellatrix slowly opened her eyes. "Eh?" She whispered, slowly getting up from her lying position on the seat’s. That’s when she noticed Nulix standing over her. "..Hey Nul.." She whispered, before her eye’s flew to her locket, her cheek’s suddenly became red with blush.

"it plays a beautiful song” Nulix said, gazing at the locket “where’d you get it?"

"My brother gave it to me the last time we saw each other…” She whispered, sadness in her voice “He made it himself”

“That’s sweet…” Nulix muttered “Um… Well, is everything okay? You look kinda sad.”

Bellatrix smiled at him “I’m fine…”

“Alright” He muttered, eyeing around “Well, if you ever want to talk, I’m right here…”

"Okay” She responded with a friendly nod. I wonder if I should trust him… She thought, looking over at him. And if I did, what would he think of me? A sigh escaped her lips. "hey um Nul?”

“Yeah?” Nulix said, turning to her.

“Uh.. Would you ever believe I’m…” Her voice hesitated for a second “A…murdered?”

Nulix eyed the side for a second “Um… Why…?”

Her response was drowned out as suddenly the door of there ship was blasted open, a man jumped in and started to shoot the place up with an insane arsenal.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!-“ Nulix yelled, grabbing onto Bella who was already in a battle stance.

Smoke filled the room, as Bella’s chain’s flew forward. Emergency signal’s went off, as the ship went down.

Vexneah looked over at the Knight and then at the fire that they where around. She had moved the frozen Knight to the forest and started a fire to melt the ice (Smart). The ice wasn't very thick, so it only took about an hour for it to be fully melted. The knight’s eye’s would fly open, his helmet was off and on Vexneah’s lap.

“Just sit close to the Fire, you’ll warm up soon” She whispered, The Knight crawled towards the burning heat and slowly began to shiver. After a second, he glared up at her Hate, Anger and Drug’s in his eye’s that burned with multiple act’s of violence. "G-get away f-from m-m-me, N-Nobody!" He stuttered, still shivering.

"Hang on, I've got a few questions I need you to answer." she replied, turning away and looking at the flames rise from the fire. The knight seemed to get angrier by her lack of respect, "Why would I give you information?" he asked in hat, "Because," she turned and gave him a smile, "I highly doubt you want to spend the rest of your life in a block of ice." she turned back to the fire, it felt wrong threatening him, but it had to be done.

The knight looked at the ground thoughtfully, "Fine." He spat at last. Vexneah turned and gave him her undivided attention.

“Just a Wild guess here, and there’s no reason for me too know this, but I think we just crashed” Nulix muttered, slowly getting out of the downed flaming Gummi Ship that lay crumpled. Bella was nearby, holding the man on a tree “What where you trying to do there!? Kill us!” She demanded.

The man looked at her unamused “That was what I was aiming at”

“Who are you a knight?!”

“…No, I’m and enemy of the Knight’s. that’s why I attacked your ship, It has knight markings” He replied.

“What’s your name?” Nulix asked as he approached.

“The name’s Geryl, remember the name” Geryl said, as Bella let go of him. He was a little small, had light skin, dark hazel hair, and bright green eye’s. “I’m also known as the Rebellious Killer”

“That really make’s me feel safe…” Nulix muttered from the side, Bella gave him a slight glance.

“Why they call me that? My past was all about rebelling and killing in the rebelling” Geryl continued.

“I care.” Nulix commented “Me and Bellatrix here are going to leave because we actually have a mission to do…”

“Wait!” Geryl yelled “Come with me!” and with that he suddenly ran off into a nearby bush. Nulix sighed as he glanced at Bella, the two followed and left the field.

After a few minute’s of following, they could see nothing but tree and bush. They where in the middle of what looked like a rainforest. The tree’s became darker and darker, the sun hung lower and lower. At long last they arrived at an extremely small clearing, where a cave stood. “Here we go” Geryl stated, walking in the cave “Make yourselves at home”

Bellatrix’s eye’s traced the cave and caught a screen at the corner that could be pulled over the cave’s mouth and many large box’s.

“Ammo” Geryl stated, as if reading her mind “I need a lot of ammo for what I do…”

“…” Nulix replied, glancing nervously at Geryl “um… I’m gonna take a walk.” He muttered, walking away.

"I am one of the highest ranking public service’s knights around... next to my two comrades, Zenveck and Darek. We were given orders to attack your stronghold, but.." he looked ashamed, "things backfired, and everyone was killed...”

Vexneah looked to the side “…Sorry” she muttered, he looked up at her for a second and grunted. "anyway, I was somewhere else when all of this happened, and could not make it there fast enough to save everyone," he began to get teary, "I remember seeing Zenveck being carried off, probably to be tortured." he gave Vexneah an enraged look, "So I promised myself I'd wait here and slaughter the next Nobody I saw, and avenge everyone.",

Vexneah looked at him, and then to the fire. She quickly burnt it out with a blast of ice "Hey…” She started, turning back to the Knight. “Your friend, Zenveck, he's alive... and if I know the people he's with, he's fine." Maybe, she thought, smiling. "Really?" He asked, turning excited "Yep." she confirmed.

“Yes!” He yelled, sparing her a smile, she smiled back before looking up “So… Whats your name?”

"Rorak." The knight replied, under his breath.
    "I'm Vexneah." she gave him a cheery smile.

“We need to keep our eye’s pealed on this Geryl guy…” Nulix muttered as he walked beside Bella, who had decided to come as well. “I dunno, he seems nice enough” Bella responded.

“Yeah, I guess…” He said, as they walked. For a few minute’s there was silence, nothing but the bird’s flying and chirping and there feet hitting the ground.

“Oh! Hey, I got you this…” Nulix started, breaking the silence as he pulled a white rose from his pocket “I just know girls like this kinda stuff…”

“It’s really pretty, thanks Nul…” Bella muttered as she toke it.

“Yeah… We should head back, its getting dark” Nulix said, as he looked up at the sky.

“Stop!” Bella yelled, as she ran toward the cave. There Geryl stood, holding the Knight by the neck “Why?” He questioned.

“We can’t hurt this guy! We need to trade him for Darxess!”

“Yeah!” Nulix added as he approached.

“Darxess?” Geryl asked, slowly putting the Knight down.

“Darxess is this captain crunch guy that I’ve never met but I’m being sent to find…” Nulix muttered.

“He’s our leader, where in the Ultimate Organization.” Bellatrix informed.

“But, thanks to some one, we are stuck here. Huh” Nulix stated.

Geryl looked at them with raised eyebrows “Could I torture this knight for a minute and get some answers from his then filthy worthless blood dried body?”

“No discretion?” Nulix joked.

“We already tried” Bella said.

“alright, I’m asking him about my business though…” Geryl stated, as he turned to the Knight.

Nulix sighed as he walked out the cave, the rain had started pouring. He found a nearby tree and hopped on it, slowly slugging up to the top.

“Don’t mean to interrupt, but what’s your… Business?” Bella asked, placing a hand on Geryl’s arm.

“Has to do with my past…” Geryl started, looking down “My killing and rebelling…”

“Alright, I still don’t-“ Bella started.

“About three years ago…” Geryl interrupted, “I once fought a mysterious knight just like this one” He stated pointing at the tied up Knight in the corner “when I killed him he threw a syringe at my arm and it injected me automatically. I don't know what it was, but I want to know…”

“Good luck with all That…” Nulix yelled from half way up the tree. Bella turned from Geryl to Nulix who was for some reason climbing a tree in the middle of a small rain shower.

“Don’t fall Nul!” She yelled.

“What are you doing up there!?” Geryl asked.

“Trying to find out how to properly kill a mother goose who was born with out wing’s and lives in the desert…” Nulix yelled down sarcastically.

Bella sighed “What do you see up there?”

“Tree’s!” Nulix yelled, as he slid down and hit the ground hard “Lots of trees” Bella giggled as she walked out and gave him a hand “Where never getting outa here…” Nulix muttered, getting back up.

Bellatrix sighed “So where stuck here… With nothing to do either…”

“No one can find my home, only me.” Geryl stated
    “I feel so much safer now…” Nulix muttered.

"So we're prisoners" Bella sighed.

“Why do you think you're prisoners, there are no enemies…” Geryl said, looking away…

"Let me see? Because we're stuck somewhere that no one knows and your the only one who knows where it is!" Bella explained, slightly angry.

“I’ll be back soon…” Geryl suddenly whispered, slowly walking away.

Nulix sighed “Wow… This is quit something…”

Bellatrix smiled as she sat next to him on a rock.

“What was that?” Nulix suddenly asked.

Bellatrix gave him a confused look “Didn’t say anything”

“Sorry.” Nulix started “I thought you asked what our chance’s of being killed here tonight where…”

Bella smiled and gave him a playful punch in the arm. Then there was a small silence “Hey… Bella, how do you think the others are doing?” Nulix asked.

“I dunno, hope there okay…” Bella replied beside him, her hand nudging on her locket.

“Night…” He whispered to her, leaning his head on the rock wall “Night Nul…” She whispered again, leaning beside him.

His armored boot’s hit the ground with force, his hand’s formed fists. His long dark brown hair flew in the wind, his eye’s traced the ground that lead up to the forest in front of him “Ex…” He breathed, his voice frizzed like a storm in winters best “You’re here… I know it”

Chapter overview:
    Main characters: Geryl.
    Secondary Characters: None.
    Minor Characters: None.

Authors Notes:
    THE SHIPMENT OF IT ALL! Wow… I mean wow. I had no idea how romantic things where in the beginning.. and they go on there first date at page 900 or something… But yeah, I from now on I officially ship: Bellatrix X Nulix… Bellix.

~ (N/D) Nulix. Darknight36.

3. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

Alright first off, FINALLY!
    second, gotta say, that's definetely one of the best chapters. 9.899/10
    third, go Bellix! ^^
    excellent! *guitar riff* XD
    awesome job! keep it up!

4. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

5. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

^_^ Yeah, I really liked this chapter!

Keep up the good work!

6. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Obviously a great chapter because it was a great part of the RP. I miss the old days........

7. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

OOC:
    Wow, Guess I'm better at writing when I'm sleep deprived, its two A.M. and I'm on a plane...

8. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

OOC:
    (Secretly begins a campaign to deprive Nulix of sleep)

9. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

awesome chapter Nulix and DarKnight. Cant wait for the others....they are all very well put together. now things are going to get intersting, cant wait till all of us main charaters meet up and defeat the hode of knights and begin our map quest lol

10. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Twelve.

Vexneah’s eye’s slowly opened, her first sight was a wide meadow, the sky was just a grey cloud. Then it came, pain. Pain flew through her body, it burned her like a flame on the rise. She glanced down to see her leg’s underneath a pile of flaming metal. She yelled out, as he robe caught fire and her leg began to burn. With this she began to kick and eventually got lose from the pile of molten metal and on the cold ground.

She glanced down at her leg, it was hurt pretty bad. She tried to move but the pain stopped her dead in her track’s, after standing up steadily, she glanced around. She was in a field… But it wasn’t. It was frozen, she was in the middle of a frozen field. Vexneah sighed as she started to move, before her foot tripped over something. She fell to the ground only to come face to face with a another. A pale head with blue skin and white hair starred her in the eye’s, shock and fear in his eye’s. It was Rorak.

“…No.” She began, looking around at the sight. Hundred’s of dead Knight lay around her in ice, a few downed gummi ships lay nearby. “Did... Did I… did I do this?”

“Hello…?” Say’s a voice, Vexneah looked up slowly. A man approached her, with hazel brown hair, light skin, and burning green eye’s. “…Who are you-u?” She managed to say, stuttering slightly.

“My name’s Geryl” The man responded “You look hurt… I’ll help you, if you would follow me…” He started, lending his hand.

Vexneah looked at his outstretched palm for a second, before lending his her own. “What’s your name?” Geryl asked Vexneah, who glared up at him with a raised eyebrow “Vexneah, yours?”

“…I already told you, Geryl” Geryl replied.

“…Right, so where am I following you too, Geryl?” Vexneah asked as she hobbled along with him, until they reached the edge of a forest “To my home, we can heal you there…”

Vexneah looked to the side and then sighed “Fine. Let’s go” She said, as they started into the forest.

Bellatrix’s eye’s slowly opened, her head was lying down on the rock that Nulix was on. “Nul…?” She whispered, looking around. He must have left.

“I’m back…”

Bella looked up as she heard Geryl’s voice from the cave’s mouth, he slowly pushed the screen aside to walk in. “…And I brought company…”

“Bellatrix!?” Vexneah exclaimed, as she ran forward “Vexneah…? What are you doing here?!” Bella asked as Vexneah ran to her.

"Bella! I'm so glad to see you!" Vexneah cried, overwhelmingly excited. "Vexneah! what happened?!" Bellatrix asked back, trying to calm her.

Vexneah frowned as she looked down, trying to remember what had happened and frowned again.

"Well, uh... you left and... um... I captured a Knight, then I toke a nap… I woke up in a field, with a bunch of dead knights, and... that's when Geryl found me." she replied, preferring not to talk about what she did. "But who cares? I'm just glad you're here." She smiled weakly, "Uh... why are you here? And where is here?”

“Our Ship crashed, and now were prisoners…” Bellatrix replied.

"So, the ship crashed? Interesting." Vexneah muttered, looking down and thinking, "Oh, um... who's the guy that brought me here? How'd you meet him?" she asked, sitting on a nearby log.

"That's Geryl. we met him on the gummi ship right before it crashed" Bellatrix muttered as she stretched “And now he wont tell us how to leave the forest, so were basically prisoners.”

"I don't even wanna know how he got on the ship." Vexneah commented chuckling. "But what are we gonna do now? Things aren't turning out the way any of us expected, where on an unknown world, back at the castle they’ve lost contact with Wing's group... And we have no way of communicating with anyone" Vexneah became worried.

Bella sighed, he hand twisted on the end of the white rose, he nail’s edged at it’s thorns.

"Wow... that's beautiful.” Vexneah commented, looking over at the Rose “Where'd you get it?"

"Nul gave it to me" Bellatrix replied, smiling.

"'Nul' huh? You have nicknames?” Vexneah gave a raised eyebrow along with a smirk to Bella “And he gave you a rose. Hmmm..."

A small hint of red came to Bella’s cheek’s.

“Guy’s, going out for a while…” Came Geryl’s voice from nearby, as he slowly closed the screen door that was in front of the cave.

Vexneah gave a glance at Geryl, before spinning to Bella
    “Speaking of you two, where’s Nulix? I'm kinda getting worried."

"Don't know where Nul went off to" Bella replied, looking around.

“Oh well…” Vexneah responded with a sigh “So… Do we have a plan?”

“Get out of this place” Bella stated “Fast.”

“Woe. Woe is me, I am sad. Boo Hoo, Woe is me. You are all making me very sad. I, Orb, Darxess’… Best Friend Forever really want to see him again… I am cute and small, but I am sad. I will be happy and cute if you find Darxess.”

The floating Orb spoke into the Microphone, his voice being recorded onto a CD. He was planning to send the tape too Oxyrt’s group to encourage them, they wouldn’t want The Cute little Orb sad. It was a pretty low way too motivate, but it was really all Orb had left.

“I grope a pony!… Feel!” The idiotic voice of Dakrai yelled, as he suddenly burst through the door’s and jumped on Orb, humping him repetitively.

“Get off me you bloody idiot!” Orb yelled as he suddenly flew away too the other side of the room.

“Bloody itiot… idleiot… idiot yo momma!” Dakrai yelled, as he was suddenly slammed to the floor by a tin pot. The short form of Karxo walked in “Forgive me, but I have a message for… you…” He stopped, staring at Orb “…What’s your name?” he asked at last.

Orb raised an imaginary eyebrow at Karxo “…Orb”

Karxo burst out laughing “My name’s Karxo, nice to meet you Fart.”

“…It’s Orb.”

“That’s what I said, Fart” Karxo said before laughing like a maniac “AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!” He laughed, rapidly jumping up and down before finally springing at Orb, nailing him too the ground.

Suddenly the niose stopped, and Orb floated freely. Karxo lay against the wall, Xalan where he used to be.

“…Thanks” Orb started.

“No time. We have to go to the woods, you gotta come now” Xalan reported, before running off, Orb not far behind her.

“What is it!” Orb yelled as he floated behind her.

“You’ll see!” Xalan yelled back as they ran.

After a few a minute’s of running, over streams and forest ground, the two reached the Cave where Xalan had left the girl she had found.

“Xalan what’s going on?!” Orb demanded at last as they reached the cave “…She’s gone…” Xalan muttered, as she fell to her knee’s.

“What…? Who’s gone!?” Orb asked.

“There was a girl… I found her and brought her here, she was hurt… really hurt” Xalan muttered.

“…Hello?” Said a feminine voice.

The two turned around, the girl stood nearby on the other side of a pond.

Xalan jumped over the pond to the voice "There you are!" Xalan yelled, put her hands on her hips as she looked at the girl. The girl looked up slowly “…Who are you..?” She asked at last.

“My name’s Xalan, I’m part of the Ultimate Organization… I’m here to help” Xalan said slowly, Orb floated forward to look at the girl.

“…I’m Jordxy…” The girl said slowly.

“…no” Orb whispered, as he sank in the air just ever so slightly
    “…He said she was alive, but in truth... I thought the knights finally made his mind crack...but she's here...” He shook in the air slightly “Impossible..."

Jordxy looked up slightly at the voice, her jaw dropped.
    “..Orb…?” Jordxy whispered, as a smile sprang to her worn out face. She slowly walked forward before suddenly collapsing on the ground.
    "Take it easy! You have been really hurt! Come on lets get you back to the castle" Xalan told, Helped Jordxy up.

“What happened to you?” Orb asked as they slowly walked through the forest.

"Really long story…” Jordxy muttered, her voice low from pain as she sat on Xalan’s back. “It was the Knights. They lied to me and now Darxess is trapped! Its all my fault! We have to go save him!"

Xalan turned to Jordxy, and eyebrow raised. "Wait...You know Darxess?"

Jordxy nodded "Yes...A long time ago the Knights attacked...Everyone must of died and everyone must of thought I was dead too. But really I was a hostage against the Knights. I thought Darxess and his Orb..." She looked at The Orb "…Had died as well, but when the Knights told me they were alive I was so happy…" Jordxy stopped to take a breath, a tear at the edge of her eye.

"...And then the years pasted...I tried to escape many ways and many times. Once I nearly did escape... nearly. That’s why I have all these scars..." She looked away slightly "I vowed to myself that one day I would escape and tell everyone everything... All the secrets... All of them.” She sighed. “But, even with all my will power, I couldn’t escape... I just kept getting hurt when I tried... And then the boss knight told me to go find Darxess… And so I did...”

“I so I did, we captured Darxess, and then I was told to try and get Darxess to join the knights and they wouldn’t do any harm. Darxess didn’t agree… Now I don’t know what they will do to him... anyway, I was tied up again for not getting him to join and soon escaped with the last of my power...I didn’t know where I was portaling too, then you must of found me..." Jordxy took one last breath, and then sighed at the memory’s.

“So it was… You” Orb muttered “You captured Darxess…”

“…I’m sorry” Jordxy whispered.

“You ready Kid?” Oxyrt asked as they lay atop an old wagon, it moved at a steady pace, not too fast yet not too slow.

“Of course” Wing replied, flashing Oxyrt with his warm smile.
    Oxyrt smiled and gave a small nod, the two turned over a bit until they reached the edge of the wagon roof.

After the two had left the Gummi Ship and the injured member’s, they had heeded to the city of Modnik, it was on the edge of the Restricted Desert. The Planet of Ceegum was where they where at, and although they did not know it, three other member’s of there Organization where also on Ceegum. These member’s would be stranded only a few mile’s from there, in the Largest known Rainforest in the Plantery sector.

Wing and Oxyrt had quickly stolen some supply, and where having trouble dodging the local public law Enforcement Knight’s that protected the city. They had almost made it out of the City though, and where nearing the border. From there they would go into the Forbidden Desert, the one that they suspected the Knight’s base too be on.

And so here they where, two team mate’s on a mission. As far as they knew they where the Ultimate Organization’s last hope and maybe the last hope for nobody’s everywhere.

Wing looked off the edge of the wagon slightly, they had reached city borders and where being stopped. “Ley’s go!” Oxyrt suddenly yelled as he dropped down and toke his weapons out, Wing a second later.

Nothing. Not a single soul attacked them, Oxyrt slowly looked to the side and saw the frightened old man who was driving the wagon look at him.

“Would have expected better security for the edge of a government guarded restricted desert which is actually a secret Knight training facility…” Wing muttered, as he put his blade away.

Oxyrt turned to him with a smirk “Guess we just got lucky…”

“That must be it” Wing replied, and with that the two where off. They ran forward as fast as they could, no telling when the Knight’s would get here. And so they ran and ran and ran until they where far into the desert. Days had past, many days. Almost a week now, this would be the breaking point.

“Out of water…” Oxyrt reported as he through and empty water bottle at Wing who lazily caught it. They where almost at the top of a huge hill that had lent some shade, they had been climbing it for what felt like a day, although Wing was unsure. What type of desert had hills the size of small mountains.

“Where almost there” Wing yelled back at his comrade who sighed at the hills edge, who knew… They could be close to the Knight’s base… that’s what he hopped for at least.

Wing sighed at the empty water can and dropped it, Oxyrt watched it drop and slowly fell to the ground, hitting the sandy sided surface at the same time as the water can. A grin of satisfaction came over his lips before Oxyrt slowly crawled up the hill.

Wing turned slightly to Oxyrt beside him and below him.
    “What are you doing?” he asked at last, as Oxyrt crawled past his feet. “Come join me buddy!” Oxyrt yelled, tripping Wing who fell flat on his face.

“What are you doing?” Wing’s muffled voice came as he lay belly flat on the sand. “Crawling to the top!” Oxyrt replied, a sigh could be heard from Wing as he slowly looked up. It was far too painful to climb back up to his original stance so… Crawling it was.

Wing crawled slowly up the sandy hills side, pushing himself off with his arms. About half an hour later he would crawl too the top, his eye’s would embrace the sun once again as the hills shade was gone only too see…

“Nothing” Wing spat in anger and disbelief “Nothing! I’ve spent so much time in this desert, climbed a hill for hours, then be forced to crawl only to find nothing!”

Oxyrt sighed, as he lay nearby “Well… It may be over the next hill” He responded, as he suddenly let himself roll down the hill’s side. Wing watched with a open jaw as Oxyrt rolled and reached the bottom. “Come on!” he yelled from the hills end.

Wing sighed at the ant like figure of his comrade before going on his side, and rolling down.

“Why?” Wing asked at last, the sky was dark this evening, the sand was cooking up a storm. Oxyrt walked beside him, shirt off and tied to his head, covering his hair like a bandana.
    “Why did we do all that?” Wing asked, he had for the past day or so been going around the desert doing the most ridicules thing’s, even when walking would have been sufficient.

Oxyrt gave a cruel laugh “…Wing, some time’s… You need to challenge yourself when you least expect it…”

Wing sighed in annoyance “Alright, but a Life and Death situation is not the best time to challenge myself…”

Oxyrt looked over to him “…a Life and Death situation, huh?… I wonder why your not dead even though you haven’t eaten or drank anything in days… You haven’t even slept…”

Wing looked to the side for a moment, before a he heard a noise. A loud noise that it felt like he hadn’t heard in a long long time.

The noise went Bang.

“We got trouble!” Oxyrt yelled as he pulled out his sword, Wing doing the same, summoning his keyblade, The Blade of Gales.

And then he spotted it, Oxyrt’s traced it’s small movement as sand flew in the air, a single missile flew towards them.
    “To the Left!” Oxyrt yelled, as Wing obeyed jumping to the left, Oxyrt to the right. A missile at that second shot right past them, sending sand everywhere.

“What was that!?” Wing yelled, covering his eyes from the sand, before looking up, he could still see nothing but brown and the sky as the sand storm got worse.

“That was just a flame of the hell ta’ come!” Oxyrt replied, from somewhere nearby “Move left-Forward, blow wind in front of you!”

Wing did what he was told and moved “Aero!” He yelled, as suddenly a gust of Wind blew the sand away.

“Remember what your about too see!” Oxyrt yelled as Wing’s eye’s traced the stormless environment, and then suddenly in less the a second all the sand he had blown away a second ago was back, blinding him.

“Remember… A listen…” Oxyrt spoke, his voice hard to hear above the storm. Wing sighed as he shut his eye’s from the blinding storm, and just listen. Wind blowing, small particles hitting him… A beeping.

Wing suddenly spun to the side as the missile flew around once more and past him, barely, slicing a few strands of his hair clean off.

Wing then heard yell’s and gun shot’s, his mind pictured the area he had seen a second ago… They where coming from the West. Fast.

Wing suddenly slid to the side, bullet’s pierced the area he just stood. A vehicle was driving past him, people where shooting. The gunshot’s went off, and Wing sent a blast of wind in the sounds direction. He could hear the wind and the sound of bullet’s weakly hitting metal. He had deflected them back at the vehicle.

A smirk grew on Wing’s face as he slowly ran forward and tripped, it was muddy. His hand traced and he then brought his fingers to his nose. It was fuel, he had deflected the bullets which must have hit a gas tank.

Wing slowly open his eye’s and got back up, before heading forward. Beside him! He flew too the side as suddenly a huge vehicle, with the words:

“Public. Service. Law. Informant. Combat. Enigmatic. Knights.”

Printed on the side in bold yellow letters. Wing looked up the sleek blue machine to see Knight’s with pistols all aiming out the glassless windows, it had missile launchers at the side right under the writing, one of the missile pods was empty.

Wing suddenly closed his eye’s again, he remembered the . It was in his memory with the landscape, then he heard. He heard the sand blowing from the storm, he heard the truck move its engine roar, he heard the Knight’s pistols go off, he heard the knight’s yell in pleasure as they shot… But behind all that, he heard a high speed ticking.

Wing suddenly dashed forward, hand outstretched and grabbed something sleek and metallic. He was suddenly off his feet, being dragged by the Knight’s desert vehicle. He tightened his grip as his other hand reached out and pushed him off a poll, he let go of his other hand and was now completely in the air.

Wing felt the ground rush too him, and something speed right over his head as he lay on the ground, he then heard and felt an explosion. Wing snapped his eye’s open and slowly stood up, the sand in the air flew in random and wild direction’s as flame’s went in the air. Pile’s of flaming metal flew down from the sky, the remainder of the Knight’s sand vehicle, blown up by the missile.

Wing looked at the sight before falling back on the ground. What had he just done, he had just listened and felt… And he managed to blow it up. How…?

Then, the faint sound of clapping could be heard from the distance. Wing turned to see a figure walk towards him, out of the sand storm Oxyrt emerged “The Knight’s base will be close, so lets move…” He said, before turning to Wing “…Good job”

Wing looked at Oxyrt for the moment and replied with a smile, his famous smile. And then the two where off once more, look out Knight’s, here they came. Darxess… They where coming for you.

His Hazel green eye’s snapped to attention, what happened…?
    Nulix briefly thought, reorienting himself, he was far away from the cave, in the darkest parts of the forest.

“Good to See You…” Said a crisp voice that was riddled with uncertainty, a voice that was marked with fear hidden in darkness. Dark Navy blue eye’s with the violent flash of fire In there centers, calmed by the black darkness of the pupils looked over Nulix as he turned around, fist clenched.

“Your dead!” Nulix spat at the eye’s, as the mouth below them simple smiled. There he stood, long dark wavy brown hair flew to his pitch black armor’s end, pale skin littered the face, as the intense eye’s calmed by darkness stood out.

“Your so called Friends are all waiting for you…” The man spoke again, slowly pacing, eye’s glued to anything but Nulix.

“…I Wonder why…?” He whispered “Well… I guess you have been away from them for a long time, a day at the most… I was gone… Three years…”

“Your dead…” Nulix repeated, looking at the man with awe.

“Oh, disbelieved are you…? Oh wait that can’t be now can it…? From my knowledge only a remnant’s can join the Ultimate Organization…”the man whispered “And that’s all you are, A remnant of your former self. The one who was angry, the one who was Evil, the One who lived to kill…”

“Shut up!” Nulix yelled “Your dead! You sent our life’s too hell! And then I killed you! No second chances!”

The man chuckled “Is that so…? No second chances… You think I got a second chance in life, you think I got a second chance in living…?”

The man suddenly stood in front of Nulix, face to face “This isn’t living… I lost the peace I once had to you… Pay back time…”

Nulix suddenly felt his skin be lost, his stomach… Was empty, it was open… Exposed. Nulix looked from the man’s eye’s slowly down too his stomach, a blade was placed into it, the Man’s hand on it’s edge.

The sword was slowly pulled out, blood flew out as soon as it did. Nulix looked out to the sky and fell to the ground, his hands weakly touched the wound.

“…Why…” Nulix whispered as he watched the man silently walk away. “Vecked…?”

The man turned to the form for a second, before resuming his walk.
    “Don’t die on Me yet… So called Brother of Mine…”

================
    Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: Vecked.
    Secondary Characters: Jordxy.
    Side Characters: None.

Authors notes;
    This chapter was awesome to Wright, this is the first time I just got carried away.
    Best chapter to Wright ever. Yes, none of Wing's fight scene happened... But I wanted him too grow with Oxyrt... so yeah, crappy "I take you advice and win fight" Scene was all me. Ohhh! VECKED! Its him! ITS REALLY REALLY HIM!

11. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

This chapter is awesome! YOu should get carried away more often.

12. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Yes, but because of that ******* Dual Wielder, we are restricted to just this fan-fic.

13. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

so that's what happened.... *goes to edit enemy list*
    anyway, great job! keep it up! XD

14. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

It's really good actually, Nulix. You're getting better.

Though I think I want to write the next one (Xardius will be introduced, pretty sure). So...

I'll work on it tomorrow (will have more time).

Also I posted a new thread for the UO. It's called Forgotten Destiny.

15. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Yes..........I do believe that Dual Wielder has lost that little privalige. Who are we kidding? He's lost all privalges for that matter. Dual Wielder is now officially kicked from the RP. If he posts in our RP, call an admin.

16. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

...Well, all this Dual Wielder talk really... pushed away from the Chapter, no?... No one reviewed it... I KILL YOU ALL!...

17. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I remember I was in this RP back before I got banned.......good times......

18. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Why don't you come back [G/X]?

19. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I was going to but I couldnt find the "Ruin and Creation" thread I used to post in.

20. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I would be happy to come back, but what RP is it? Forgoten Destiny or something like that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.