The Ultimate Organization: Dawn of Doom

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DarKnight36, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, I'll PM you the link as soon as it is reopened. Also, ignore my last post (Which I will delete shortly) I was just venting some steam.

2. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

All right thanx, and dont worry, every body gets upset sometimes.

3. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, its just that I take attacks against my RPs personally. Thus, I get a bit upset when someone gets them locked for pathetic reasons.

4. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Some people are just like that. But then I bet alot of people envy you because you have come up with such great RPs.

5. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

The formula for a great RP is very simple. Just pick what's popular, make long, posts, and be sure to recruit experienced RPers (The absolutly most important part) . I created The Enigmatic Knights RP just as the hype about the FM+ Secret ending started up and as for the Organization, that is all ways in style, and by filtering out the noobs, we had an RP that is the envy of everyone. Quite simple, accutally.

Thus, we are not accepting anyone new without proof of RPing experience or former ties with the Ultimate Organization. (Which you qualify for)

6. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

WoooHoooo! It feels good to qualify for stuff xD

7. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, that's enough spamming. Back on topic.

Great chapter Nulix. Is it me, or do they seem to get better and better? Was it just the RP getting better and better, or does it just seem better after getting excited after reading everything up to this point. Or is it just the extra detail you added?

8. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Personally, I think it's both. The RP really began to kick off after about Chapter 10, where we got Star and Light and Nulix coming in. Soon after we got Gambler and then we got me. I don't want to brag or nothin', but us five, joined up with Wing who had hidden potential all along, turned the RP into a raging monster. Others joined in and we have the RP we have today, where everybody contributes pretty equally (besides me and Nulix but we're both overachievers who like having twenty billion characters to control, go figure).

Anyhow, new chapter coming up soon.

9. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, I always felt that Wing, Xardius, Vexneah, Nulix, Bellatrix and Xegreny where always kinda the Main Gang of the UO, then you had other main characters like Darxess, Vecked... Tera Roth maybe... I dunno, we just have a great cast. It works so well with us all... The writers are amazing, and its really just the best thing ever, and I know that like every other cast says that and its real cheesy and all... But if there having as good a time as we are... Kudos to them.

10. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

OOC:Yeah, I had more fun in this RP that any other place on this site (Ever) sometimes.

11. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

The Ultimate Organization: Dawn of Doom. ~ Book Two: The Quest for Retlaw.

The Ultimate Organization:
    Dawn of Doom.

Book Two:
    The Quest for Retlaw.

______

Chapter One:
    The Storm.

I walk. I walk past the tree’s and the hills. I walk past the flying sun that crash’s out the sky as the large drum hits. I walk as my friends slowly die off. I walk as the world around me burns, the very air and wind that flows in weeded with flame. And then I leave.

“Huh?†Wing muttered in alarm as he glanced around himself, he was on a block of frozen ice, the water beneath him. Oxyrt stands in front of him, smiling before suddenly burning to a crisp.

“Oxyrt!†Wing cried as he leaped forward only to fall into the ice and land, there is glass in the way and on the bottom of the ice is a man.

“…Vecked!†Wing yelled, how… how did he know that name…? The man known as Vecked smiled as he suddenly pushed his hand through the glass and grabs Wing, pulling him close.

Vecked smiles as he glance’s into Wing’s frightened eye’s, and then his lips moved into a whisper.
    “It’s fun to Dreamâ€

Wing’s eye’s snapped open, as his mind blurred into awareness.

“You okay?†Came Oxyrt voice from nearby, Wing turned too look at his comrade. They where still in the middle of the desert, no where closer too the Knight’s Fortress then the when they went to bed only a few hours ago.

“It was a dream…†Wing muttered slightly, Oxyrt chuckled bitterly “It’s fun to Dream… Because you can always wake upâ€

Wing sighed, and slowly stretched “Let’s get moving†Oxyrt stated “Darxess could be dead by now…â€

Wing sighed and slowly got up “Yeah, no time too loseâ€

And then, picking up the few things they had, the two where off once more. Since the Sandstorm that had plagued them about two days ago, Wing and Oxyrt had not seen any other trouble. Things where indeed looking up… The exception of course being there whole situation.

“…Hey Oxyrt…†Wing muttered as they walked “Do we have Hearts?â€

Oxyrt gave a cruel chuckle, silently tripping on the edge of the newest dune they had hiked “Hearts…? Nah. According too all the smart-*** science doctors, nobody’s don’t have hearts. I’m certainly not as smart as them so I’m not gonna say otherwise. The real question is can we feel… And that’s something only a nobody can say…â€

Wing looked at him for a second “Well… Do you feel?â€

Oxyrt smiled “That’s something only a nobody can say…†He repeated, pointing at Wing “…Well?â€

Wing looked at him for a moment, before looking to the side.
    He wasn’t sure he knew the answer.

Give up. You have no heart.

Don’t listen. You have a heart…it’s just misplaced…

Give in to despair…Never give up.

Bellatrix’s eyes snapped open, she lay on the edge of a hard rock leaned against the cave wall. Hard rain drops could be heard hitting against the screen that acted as a door to the cave, but at the moment Bella couldn’t care less. Her dream had been chaotic and dark… Nulix had been stabbed by someone…

She squinted, and shook her head slightly, reorienting herself. She was still in the Cave, Geryl was gone and Vexneah was fast asleep by a few Ammo crate’s in a corner. Bella sighed as she tried to let her mind return to ease, but the Dream… It had seemed so real, like she was watching it happen.

Bella sighed as she lay down, but an urge was still there, pulling at her. That dream was so real… It felt so real, so vivid. Bella rammed her palm into her forehead, before glancing over to the screen. It was raining slightly, she wouldn’t want to get wet. But the urge still burned, Bella glanced at her surrounding’s and quickly spotted a wooden bamboo umbrella. Slowly, she leaned up and edged to the umbrella, before pulling it quickly above her and walking out of the cave.

The rain was not to bad, she didn’t really need an umbrella but to even have one was a luxury in her state. Bella slowly closed the cave’s screen so Vexneah would not see it had been opened, and began for the thick of the forest.

It was huge, the rain forest was. If Geryl didn’t tell them how to get out, they might as well be stuck forever. Bella slowly patrolled the area, glancing at the large plan leave’s as the light rain fell on it. It truly was beautiful.

Her hand began to lead into her coat pocket, and placed itself onto an empty spot. No wonder… She thought, feeling her coat, her Locket… it was gone.

Bella sighed as she gazed at the ground, the plants the mud and the rain. Her eye’s suddenly caught sight of something, a single stain on the beautiful forest. There was a single drop of red on the ground, in a foot print.

Her gaze caught the lead of footprints in the rain and she quickly caught sight of something just away. A body lying on the ground “…No†She muttered, rushing forward.

She got closer and closer and closer, until she could finally see it in the rain. The person was wearing an Organization Armored coat, she looked up to the persons face.
    “…Nul…†Bella breathed.

Yes, Nulix lay on the rainy ground clutching at his stomach, blood leaking out of it. “Nul!†Bella screamed, rushing forward. “It was…real?â€

“Bell…†Nulix muttered, he was tired… sleep… it was so needed… he could just give up and fall asleep… he just needed to close his eyes… and sleep.

Bellatrix thought fast. She wasn’t good at healing…the only thing she could think of was to transport them…and that would wipe her magic out completely.

No time! She thought, and snapped her fingers. Chains sprung from the ground and wrapped around them, and when they withdrew, Bellatrix saw they were back at the cave.

Darkness closed in. “Hang on, Nulix,†she whispered, before collapsing, energy drained by the simple act of warping.

Warping. A nobody would only do it if absolutely needed, it was like a Bee’s stinger. An amazing power, but a deadly one. Warping drain’s all your energy, and if you warp too far… It can even drain your living.

“Love me love me, say that you love me. Fool me fool me,
    go on and fool me. love me love me, pretend that you love me. leave me leave me, just say that you need me-â€
    Oxyrt sang as He and Wing walked, the sun burning down as they slowly hiked dune after dune.

“…Stop.†Wing said at last, putting his hands on his ears “Pleaseâ€

“Why?†Oxyrt asked.

“Cause it’s distracting, I haven’t eaten in over a week and a half, I barely get any sleep Darxess might be dead. I really don’t want to hear you singing at the momentâ€

“You really need to calm down. Crap happens, deal with it.†Oxyrt muttered, as the two reached the edge of a dune “Smoke!†He yelled, pointing to some smoke that was seen in the distance.

“Yes!†Wing yelled, as he started to sprint down the dune, Oxyrt behind him.

“Looks like out long travels have finally paid off!†Oxyrt exclaimed.

Wing nodded, and slightly edged his foot work faster. He and Oxyrt had too crash a gummi ship, go through a city avoiding the Knight’s, get into the desert, survive starvation, fight in a sand storm, all for this moment. The moment they would finally find Darxess.

Wing reached the top of the dune, Oxyrt shot up behind him.
    “No…†They both whispered simultaneously.

There was only a pile of steaming ruble. The building had obviously attacked and burnt to the ground, if anyone was inside they would have died.

“…What happened…†Wing sighed, walking down the dune slowly and reaching the edge of the debris “Darxess… Is he dead?â€

“Far from it†Oxyrt muttered “After the sand storm they must have gotten word of us, so they transported Darxess out of the desert knowing we would come. Then to make sure there was no evidence of there former base and nothing we could make use of, they destroyed it. We are officially screwedâ€

Wing sighed as he fell to the ground, they where stuck here.
    They would die here.

Vexneah sighed as she lay on a cold rock, the rain outside slowly hit the screen. It was kinda sad, it felt sad at least. Her all alone… Bella had left before she woke up, which was not to long ago. Geryl had gone out leaving an extremely vague note, and Nulix was still missing.

There was a niose and then heavy breathing, Vexneah turned around to see both Nulix and Bellatrix on the ground, bleeding. they where unconscious. Bella didn’t seem in to bad shape, but Nulix… He was in trouble. His breathing was rasping and his stomach was bleeding heavily.

“Guys!†Vexneah yelped, jumping to her feet and scrabbled too the end of the room. Her hands hit the edge’s of a few ammo crate’s, she had seen it last night… Her fingers glided behind them until they reached a smaller box. She tightened her grip on the box, and pulled it out from behind the ammo. A First Aid box. Vexneah then rushed for them, skidding next to Nulix first.

Quickly, she grabbed a complex spell to close wounds. Moving her fingers quickly, she magically stitched the wound together. She grabbed a needle and injected him with an injection that would make blood reproduce quickly. Already, color was seeping into Nulix’s cheeks. Grabbing some bandages, she wrapped up his middle, then turned to Bellatrix, who was stirring.

“...Vexneah…†Bella muttered, wincing as she sat up, holding her wound. Vexneah grabbed the stitch spell and performed it quickly. Bellatrix winced again as Vexneah bandaged it up as well. Bella slightly leaned to the side “You going to be okay, Nulâ€

Nulix grunted, and then nodded. “Y-yeah,†he smiled, then he frowned. What did Vecked want?

Bella smiled. “That’s twice now you’ve nearly died, you should be more careful.â€

Nul gave a small smile at the comment “I really should be…â€

“You guys stay right there, I’ll be right back,†Vexneah said, standing up.

“Okay,†Bellatrix muttered, “Oh, Vexneah, do you know where my locket is?â€

“Um, no, I don’t,†Vexneah replied, frowning. “Wait. Geryl has it, he said he’d hang onto it for you until you woke up. Now stay put…you guys seem danger prone.â€

Nulix looked at Bellatrix as Vexneah walked off. “Hey Bella… Nobody’s don’t have hearts, but… I dunno, do you have a heart?â€

Bellatrix stifled a gasp, and shrugged. “Yeah, guess so. It’s misplaced right now, so I don’t actually have one…here…†She touched her chest over where her heart should have been. “That’s what my brother said about Nobodies. They have hearts, they’re simply misplaced.â€

Nulix nodded. “Really? Well, if you don’t have it it’s obviously not active so I’m not quit sure how accurate that line of thought isâ€

Bella sighed. “You think we can’t feel? Well I have proof for you… we’re friends right?â€

Nulix nodded slightly.

Bellat smiled. “That’s all the proof I need.â€

Geryl’s legs pumped as he sprinted across the land, his feet barely touching the ground. The call for help came from there. Geryl shifted direction, springing off a tree and landing catlike on the edge of a clearing. A small bunker lay there. Geryl smiled grimly.

He sprinted for the wall, and slowly put his palm to the on it. The wall would soon melt at Geryl’s feet. “Good afternoon,†Geryl said, stepping inside the melted wall “I’m Geryl, heard you needed some helpâ€

“Love me love me, say that you love me. Fool me fool me,
    go on and fool me. love me love me, pretend that you love me. leave me leave me, just say that you need me-â€
    Wing sang miserable as he lay on the sandy grounds, the sky above him rained over. The only thing that was making the heat bearable was the clouds blocking the sun, still they where gonna die out here.

“Shut up†Oxyrt muttered bitterly, as he sat down beside him.
    “…Where gonna die man†Wing replied grimly “where gonna dieâ€

“Where not gonna die†Oxyrt stated, standing up and pointing to the sky “You see that? That’s a storm to come. What happens in a storm in a desert?â€

“It’s really muddy?†Wing muttered, getting up as well.

“Yeah but it also fluids!â€

Wing raised an eyebrow “No it doesn’tâ€

Oxyrt sighed “Well lets hope it does. Get some material from the Knight’s destroyed base, where making a raftâ€

Darxess slowly stood up to his full height, his muscles bulging as he snapped the chains holding him.

“Geryl is it? I am the powerful superior of the Ultimate Organization, Darxess…â€

“So you’re the guy they where looking for…†Geryl muttered to the side. “Anyway, Lets get out of hereâ€

“First, there is something I must take care of…†Darxess growled, and Geryl glanced at the look in Darxess’ eyes.

“Someone you brought here,†Geryl assumed.

“Someone who brought me here,†Darxess corrected and he strode forward, ripping the door off its hinges. “This someone was originally a member of Organization XIV. I’d thought they’d murdered everyone, but she was captured instead and forced to join the Enigmatic Knights. I will not leave until she is safe.â€

“Where is she?†Geryl asked, stepping out into the hall after Darxess.

“Unfortunately,†Darxess replied. “I have no clue.â€

“We could always come back and find her,†Geryl offerd.

“Never!†Darxess snarled, stalking through the halls, peering into rooms. “I will never leave her.â€

“Kind of deserted,†Geryl mused.

A search of the entire bunker revealed nothing…Not one soul…except…

Darxess and Geryl peeked around the doorway at the large gathering of knights.

“Strike now, and crush them!†a knight urged to one who had gold lettering scribed over his armor.

“Contain yourself, Jackson,†The gold knight said, holding up a hand. “We don’t want to overdo it. Send all our forces at once? Perhaps…but we’d be risking heavy losses. We should infiltrate the forest, and send in only small contingents at a time, to escape notice.â€

“But sir!†Jackson growled. “They’ll just pick them off! Two of them destroyed a whole Doom Driver in the desert, and just because of that we moved there leader! Why are you suddenly playing it calm!â€

“Silence Jackson!… This information is not to leave this room,†The gold knight muttered. “The Ultimate Organization is going to die… here and now. Now go to your duties.â€

Darxess and Geryl glanced at each other, and then sneaked away. “She’s not here,†Darxess said slowly, his hands strangling the air.

Geryl nodded. “Indeed, and it seems your Organization is in trouble.â€

“Hmph, we’ll have to warn them,†Darxess agreed. “She’ll have to wait… I’ll find you Jordxy, never fear.â€

Without another word, the pair skipped out of the hole in which they came and made a run for the forest, it was raining hard. There was a storm coming.

Nulix leaned upward slowly. Despite the pain, he got to his feet and limped outside. It was raining hard; Bellatrix was there, shaking her head as Vexneah helped her to her feet. They where under a small umbrella that loomed over the bench they sat at.

“Just a side-effect,†Bella was muttering.

“I’ll get some Aspirin for your headache,†Vexneah said, walking away. Bella turned and saw Nulix.

“Already up?â€

“Yeah,†Nulix muttered, slumping down next to her. “What happened while I was out?â€

“Urm, nothing.â€

“Something on your mind?†Nulix asked, observing her agitated demeanor.

“It’s my locket,†Bellatrix admitted. “I’d like it back…It’s the only memento of my past…that and the nightmares.â€

Nulix frowned. “What were you like before Bell?â€

Bellatrix smiled sadly. “Vexneah asked too. I’m not sure how to start…â€

Nulix shrugged. “Back on the gummi ship, you said you were in a gang, and that you killed a lot of people for starters…â€

Bellatrix nodded slowly. “Yeah, I was forced to…otherwise my family would have been killed. They’d pay me…but it didn’t wash away the pain.â€

Nulix frowned. “Couldn’t you have stopped them?â€

“They had my family under lock and key,†Bella snapped, getting angry. “I couldn’t have stopped them if I’d tried.â€

Nulix felt a sickening feeling growing in him. “What happened in the end?â€

“It was all for naught,†Bellatrix muttered bitterly, closing her eyes. “When they ran out of people for me to kill, they killed my family.â€

“Everyone?†Nulix asked.

“Everyone but me,†Bella replied, then added quietly. “And him…â€

“Your brother?â€

“Yes. How’d you know?â€

“You told me he was a Knight.â€

“That’s true…But it doesn’t matter anyway, because soon there won’t be anyone left…â€

Jordxy handed tools to Xalan as she asked for them. After a few minutes, Xalan stood, covered in grease. They stood in a small garage, just on the side of the Organization’s castle. Orb had gone off, he was apparently going to take care of business… So basically he was gonna lock Karxo and Darkrai out of the castle while he was gone. Yes, Orb, Xalan, and Jordxy would all be heading out very soon.

“It won’t take us very far, but it’ll work,†Xalan stated cheerfully, poking her head up from the gummi ship.

Jordxy nodded slightly, her eye’s held back tears, and then she broke into sobbing.

“Hey, it’s all right!†Xalan said, running up to her and putting her hand on her shoulder. “You’re free of the Knights!â€

“I’ll never be free,†Jordxy sobbed.

Xalan sighed as her arm rested on Jordxy’s, a small bring of light flew up from there arms. Xalan instantly leaped back. “What?â€

“I knew when I first saw you,†Jordxy said slowly, head down.
    “I knew. You are the other part of me.â€

Xalan’s eyes glowed. “Then…â€

“Who want some cheesy pitas!?†Orb yelled, flying into the room.
    “Cause I’m making some in the toaster-oven… Did I come at a bad time?â€

“Who’s Vecked?†Bellatrix asked after a moment.

“Huh?†Nulix looked at her.

“You where muttering something about Vecked a little while agoâ€

“Oh…†Nulix muttered “He’s my brotherâ€

Bella raised an eyebrow in surprise.

“There you two lovebirds are!†Vexneah announced, walking out.

Nulix and Bella both jumped and blushed. “You and your jokes, Booster-seat†Nulix muttered.

Bella was just trying to stop the blush from hitting her cheeks. “So we kind of both have brother troubles don’t we?â€

Nulix “At least yours isn’t trying to kill you.â€

Vexneah gasped. “You mean you were attacked by your brother?â€

Nulix nodded.

Bellatrix shrugged. “Don’t think my bro is trying to hurt me really,â€

“Hey guys. Look who I found!†Geryl’s voice came from the rain. Bella, Nulix and Vexneah turned to see Darxess and Geryl walking out from the rain, soaking head to toe.

“Your alive!†Nulix exclaimed.

“And Geryl found you?†Bella added.

“About time†Vexneah muttered.

Darxess gave a cruel sigh “Lets get in that cave… and Geryl, lets talk about you become a member of our group, eh?â€

Geryl gave a nod to Darxess, before turning to Bella.
    “I found this, here†He said, handing her locket into her open hands

Bellatrix gasped with joy. “Thanks! I guess I’m lucky you were there or I would’ve lost it.â€

“Welcome,†Geryl shrugged, walking into the cave with the others.

“Wing! Move us now!†Oxyrt yelled as the rain fell down, the muddy water flooded beneath him as he balanced on the small raft.

“Hold on a second!†Wing yelled back as the lightning struck the wavy flooded desert waters, and still pored down. The sun had gone down, yet the moon could not be seen. The rain pelted down at an insane rate, it hit hard.

“Aero!†Wing yelled, the words flew out of his lips as suddenly he blasted there raft forward in the water’s, as he pushed his air into the rafts sail.

Wave’s loomed over them, the two did his best to deflect.
    “Wing! Turn us left!†Oxyrt yelled, as he blasted into the water right, Wing did the same.

There raft neatly dodged the wave and soon got lifted off the air by another one, then slammed back down. The edge of there raft cracked open as water flew in.

Oxyrt clogged his boot in it too stop the leaking. “Wing! To the left! To the left!â€

And so Wing sent them too the left. The water’s crashed down, there raft was being ripped apart. Oxyrt’s leg was sucked down farther into the water “Wing! Keep us going!â€

“I’m trying!†Wing yelled, as he glanced to the side. A wave was above them, they would have no time to dodge “This is where I’m gonna die…†Wing whispered, as the wave hit.

Piece’s of wood and metal polluted the muddy water’s, a single had stuck out and then a head. It was Oxyrt’s “Wing… Wing!?â€

He glanced down into the freezing water’s and saw Wing, down and sinking. “Not this time†Oxyrt whispered as he swam down. They would both get out of this together. He swore it.

And as the water choked him, as his limbs begged him, as his air left him, as his sight deceived him, as his hearing blinded him, and as the pull of sleep hit him… Oxyrt swam on.

Nulix stepped into the clearing where his blood still lay on the slick plants. The rain hit it hard, the mud was oozed at his feet, or rather his knees. It was raining hard.

Nulix sighed, where had Vecked gone… In this weather it was near the imposable to find out where he went to… Then his mind flew to when he was lying here, when Vecked had walked away… West.

Nulix quickly hiked through the knee high rain, following his memory. He had left Bella and Co. back at the cave, saying he would be back soon. In reality he would be back by day brake if even.

Nulix walked for twenty minutes or so, the muddy rain water pilled up to his chest as it was pushed from the forests trees.
    He walked on some more, the rain kept on coming. His bamboo umbrella eventually broke, and he used a large plants leaf instead. He walked on, and on, His mind racing all the time. Vecked… What did he want.

Nulix would then trip, and fly head first into the mucky waters. He jumped up, and glanced behind him. He had tripped over a large bush, and then end of many trees. Nul then glanced forward too be greeted by long fields, not a tree in sight except for a dirt road in the distance that was weeded with small oaks, even further lights could be found from a town, behind the lights the outline of a mountain could be seen.

“I made it out of the forest…†Nulix muttered with a grin, before dragging himself through the muddy fields, his destination. The nearby town, some one was sure too have seen him there…

“Geryl, are you all right?†Bellatrix asked as she lay on a box of ammo.

Geryl was clutching his face and dark red liquid was oozing out. “Just a burst scab,†he muttered.

“I’ll get some bandages,†Bella muttered. Geryl shook his head.

“I’ll get them,†he said. “Just a scratch.â€

Bellatrix watched him leave, and Darxess slump into a chair. “So, I see or newest member, the rebelouse killer is fitting in well, hm?â€

Bella glanced at her superior before jumping off the box’s and walking outside. It was raining hard, a miniture flued. She hoped Nulix was alright…

Bella’s eye’s flew through the rain, she had thought she saw him in a tree. She toke a step forward and left the umbrella, a twig suddenly snapped behind her. She spun.

“Derek!?â€

“Good evening, sister,†The form of Derek said, stepping into the moonlight, the gold spirals on his armor shining.

“What are you doing here?â€

“Warning you,†Derek said. “I won’t hold back.†His smile was feral.

Bellatrix gasped as a shudder racked her body, throwing her to the ground.

“Remember what I told you before,†Derek said, and then he was gone.

Bella looked down at the ground, as the rain hit her hard, and burst into tears.

Nulix gasped as he raced up the slope, skidding to a halt at the peak. “Vecked!†he cried, pulling out his gunblade. In the town he had found some leads as to where Vecked was, all had pointed to the mountain. It had taken him the best part of an hour but he reached the top, and there his brother stood.

“Good to see you,†Vecked said, twisting. “What is that for?†He asked, pointing to the gunblade “You know I will only beat you, and I do hate family feuds.†A small smile tugged at his mouth.

Nulix paused for just a moment and that’s all it took. Vecked lashed out, but with words. “Don’t you want things to return to how they were before?†Nulix gritted his teeth. “The more you run away from your past the more it will come to haunt you…â€

Vecked suddenly hung his head before glancing back up “You killed my life… I will kill youâ€

Lightning flashed and Vecked was gone. Nulix slammed a fist into a boulder “I hate you Vecked!†He yelled into the rained sky, and then he turned back down the mountain.

“I hate you…â€

The storm’s rain drenched everything. Rain splattered down, drenching the forest, splattering Nulix as he trudged down the now muddy mountain, falling on Geryl lost in thoughts of his sister, carried on…

Lightning raced downwards.

Thunder boomed.

The pub shook with it. The pub was crowded with patrons, sheltering from the storm…

The owner stared out the small cubicle of a window, shaking his head. “What a storm…â€

“Back home this is what we call sprinkling,†A man said quietly.

The owner turned. “Would you like something else sir?â€

“Information,†the man replied, leaning forward, his cerulean eyes intense. “I need a place to stay…â€

The owner eyed the man’s massive sword. “You a warrior? Try the knights…right now there’s a contingent holed up near Dark City. You need a Gummi to get there but it’s the next planet so it ain’t that farâ€

†that what they call it now?†the man leaned back and rubbed his chin. “Never been a fan of the Enigmatic Knights, really…â€

“The only other thing around there is the Ultimate Organization, but you don’t want to mess with that crowd.â€

“The what?â€

“The Ultimate Organization…some crummy Nobody has been gathering others like him together to form this Organization. But don’t worry, the Knights will take care of them.â€

“Nobodies…Perfect. Where are they?â€

“You a Nobody Hunter?â€

“Close enough.â€

“The castle by Dark City is their HQ, pretty sure its in the forest somewhere,†the pub owner said.

“Glad to hear it. Compensation.†The man tossed him a 300 gil coin.

The owner goggled. “This is more than I make in a week!â€

The man’s mouth twisted into a massive smirk. “We won’t meet again. Goodbye.â€

The owner shook his head. “You’re not going out now are you?â€

The man didn’t answer, just opened the door and walked out. The owner scooted to the window and watched the armored man disappear…

And so the storm raged down upon the world, the sea’s crackled and the forests fell. Nulix had made it back to the cave, Bella and the rest had fallen to sleep, Geryl would return shortly after. The storm had done something for all of them.

And far away, back on the World that Never Was, a man would land and get out of his silver Gummi Ship…

“Get ready…Ultimate Organization,â€
    The Crimson Armored man chuckled bitterly, fingering his sword.

Wiping rain out of his eyes, he trudged forward towards the distant Dark City…

Chapter Overview:
    Main Characters: None.
    Major Characters: None.
    Secondary Characters: None.
    Side Characters: None.
    Minor Characters: None.

Yes, another great chapter by Darknight and I, he couldn’t leave an authors note but… Yes. Book Two has begun!
    Remember to review!

12. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Wow, that sent shivers up my spine reading that. Thanks for adding the Wing and Oxyrt parts Nulix, and for editing again. As usual, it's perfect.

EDIT: I'll write the next chapter now...Cause no one's here.

13. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

That....is.....so.....AWESOME! XD

that's definetely the best chapter now.

10/10!!!!! ^^

14. C This silence is mine

Your chapters are a bit short...

15. Pirateguywithapplepie Twilight Town Denizen

Don't forget Xane.....other than that, great chapter!

16. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

xD That chapter was seriously awesome

10/10!!

Y'know...I should write the story of UO2 <.< Only because I was In It xD

17. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

A perfect chapter!

10/10

18. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Two: The Stranger.

There was a Sea, a day ago it had been a Desert.

“I think we came out of this whole thing pretty good” Nulix muttered, putting his hand behind his hands.

“Maybe… Well I guess getting out of that place is good enough” Bellatrix replied, before looking out the dusty window.

After the Storm, they had stayed in the forest for another night, nothing had really happened. Then they had been picked up by a Gummi Ship, the drivers had been Xalan, Jordxy, and Orb who had contacted Darxess and got there location.

And so now, they flew back to there castle on the World that Never Was in the middle of the night. Not that you could really notice from space.

Nulix was only barely awake, Bella was completely, Geryl had fallen asleep, and Vexneah had been asleep. The Gummi Ship they where in wasn’t exactly first class, so it had taken a few hours to even get from one planet to another next door, but it was good enough.

Nulix sighed as he stood up and rammed his forehead into the ceiling, which was extremely low “I’m gonna when we get there” He explained. The seat belt sign came on the second he got up, and the ship slowly came down, down, down… getting slower, slower, slower… Stopped.

Geryl fell off his seat that he had been sleeping on. “Urk, what?” he mumbled, rubbing his ears. Stumbling forward, he tripped and fell on a few pipes that came out of the floor.

Orb suddenly flew into the room “Where home”.

“It’s great to be back home, Even if I’ve never really been here” Geryl muttered, rubbing his eye’s as he, Bella, Nulix, and a half asleep Vexneah walked down the halls.

“yeah, I’m thinking of getting my room organized, I mean if I’m gonna live her a stuff. Might as well get stuff nice” Nulix stated.

“IMAH RAWR!” The voice of Karxo yelled as he suddenly jumped on the back of Geryl’s head and began punching his face repetitively.

“Agh!” Geryl yelled, out of reflex grabbing Karxo by the wrists and slinging him to the wall. “…These guys are still alive…” Bella muttered, as Dakrai walked up to Karxo and began to vomit on his face.

“Wow… Are we the only half way capable people here?” Nulix muttered.

“I’m starting to think so…” Was Bella’s reply.

Wing heard something. The noise of people speaking, then he could see the dull light. A dull light that hit his eye’s even though they where closed. Slowly, he cracked his swollen eyelids open and saw a beautiful girl staring back at him.

“He’s okay, Xalan!” Jordxy cried, waving to Xalan from nearby.

Xalan immediately walked over. “I’m so glad… At least not all of our members area dead.”

“First we got a location signal from Darxess, apparently he was just off the flooded desert. So, on our way there we spotted you and Oxyrt’s body’s lying on the edge of the water. So we picked you up, and now you guys are back at the castle”

Wing remembered barely. As the darkness had closed in, he’d seen a Oxyrt getting closer to him. Then he had blacked out.

He winced as he sat up, before glancing around the room “Oxyrt?”

“Over here, kid.” Came Oxyrt’s voice as he slumped against the wall, an apple in hand “Keeps the doctor away. You all right, Wing?”

“Thanks to you, yes,” Wing muttered, getting up. “Thank you.”

Oxyrt shrugged off his thanks. “Whatever, Let’s get a new a mission from Darxess.”

Wing was going to say more but just nodded slowly. He had thanked Oxyrt for saving his life, but for more as well. Oxyrt had helped him get through the desert, Oxyrt had thought of new way’s to not give up hope, to keep on even in the toughest times. That’s why he thanked him.

Wing slowly pushed open the door from the Medical Wing into the long halls of the Ultimate Castle. He Immediately started looking for Darxess. The halls where empty, he saw one or two new members pass by him barely glancing up. More died on the Recon mission then he thought. He at last spotted Darxess, slowly walking down the hall with another member. Walking up to him, he bowed slightly “I apologize for failing to rescue you, sir.”

Darxess glanced at him, shrugged, and then continued his walk, doing a lazy sharp turn to his throne room. Edging toward his chair, free falling into it and closing his eyes, all the while being stalked by Wing.

Wing frowned. Either he’s really tired or really out of it…Wonder what’s wrong…

In truth, it was a mix of things. Darxess’ mind was in inner turmoil. Not finding Jordxy had sent him into a lesser shock, and, what no one knew but him, Darxess had been a Nobody longer than any other Nobody in the universe. No one knew exactly what to Nobodies as they aged…and Darxess was finding out.

“Hi there, I’m Wing, Master of Gales.”

Vexneah and Bellatrix both turned to see a handsome tall young man with rich blue eyes and blonde hair smiling at them.

“Um, I’m Vexneah,” Vexneah said, who was slightly awed by Wing. “I-I’ve heard a lot about you…” Urk, I’m an idiot. He probably thinks I’m weird now. Like I’m stalking him or something…Hmm, not a bad guy to stalk though.

“I’m Bellatrix, the Fallen Angel,” Bellatrix said, shaking Wing’s hand.

Suddenly Nulix was there, looking bored. “This is like one of those lame middle-school dances,” Nulix observed.

Wing smiled. “I’m Wing, and you are?”

Nulix glared at him for a second “I’m Nulix.”

“It’s Geryl, remember the name” Geryl started from behind Wing, making everybody jump.

“Nice to meet you Geryl” Wing stated, raising his hand slightly for multipul reasons.

“I don’t really make a lot of friends,” Geryl said randomly. “Due to the accidents that tend to happen to them.”

“Your conversation skills are bound to get you a date…” Nulix muttered.

“Accidents?” Wing asked.

“Mutilating accidents,” Geryl explained.

“Urm, right,” Wing muttered, glancing to the side.
    Where’d they get this guy…

The doors burst open, the halls leaked with light.
    A giant of a man stepped through.

Topping seven feet, broad-shouldered, massively muscled, he swept cerulean eyes across the hall. Crimson armor lay over every inch of his body, minus neck, head, and hands, and a massive sword lay strapped to his back.

“duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh-” Karxo muttered from nearby, wearing a green afro wig for no known reason. His dull sight caught Xardius as he walked down the hall.

“Ow Mah Gawd! Dagah Babys! Out stake stouke hats!” Karxo yelled at the man, before randomly ramming his being into a brick wall.

“First time that’s happened,” The man, Xardius muttered to no one.
    And then Xardius was on his way once more, he walked through the empty halls until he reached the throne room.

He immediately zeroed in on Darxess. With a smirk, he reached for his sword and moved forward.

Another member, known as Dakrai rammed himself into a cookie at the very sight of Xardius as he walked quickly towards Darxess, his sword snapping out of its holdings and swinging down in front of him.

With a grunt, he slammed it downwards… It cracked itself into the ground in front of Darxess’ feet.

He bowed his head. “Good evening, superior. I have traveled far in order to join this Organization…… Urm, hello?”

Xardius picked up his sword and swung it onto his back, then waved a hand in front of Darxess’ face. “Uh, hello?”

“He’s been like that for a while,” Wing admitted as though giant men running around with huge swords was something he dealt with daily.

Xardius turned. “Name’s Xardius, former member of the elite Guardians of Larenska,” he said. “I’m a Nobody, just like the rest of you, and I’m here to help you all defeat the Enigmatic Knights.”

Wing blinked. “I’m Wing, former member of the Inverted Prism army.” He saluted crisply. “Nice to meet you…”

“Inverted Prism? Wasn’t that…oh, never mind,” Xardius said, quickly raising his hands. “Never mind. Well then…Hmph, rainy, cloudy, drafty…could have picked a better castle as your base, don’t ya think? And what’s with the holes in the walls?”

“As to that, we’ve been frequently attacked by the Enigmatic Knights, and I guess no one’s been around much to patch up the holes,” Wing shrugged. “As for the reason this place was picked as a base…It seems almost made for Nobodies…”

Xardius grunted.

“What was…um, Larenska…like?” Wing asked. “You said you were a Guardian of it.”

Xardius nodded, his eyes turning distant. “Green plains as far as the eye can see, water as clear and pure as the deep blue of a glacier pool, winds as soft and warm as a summer breeze…Perfection incarnate in mother earth is what it was…But perhaps not anymore.”

He growled low in his throat. “Because I was turned into a Nobody there…Heartless were there…And I’m not sure I got them all before they got me back. Now, I don’t know. I can’t feel it anymore…I’ve lost my heart, and… and… ARGH!”

He punched a nearby wall, and a crater appeared from it. Xardius flexed his fingers, and took a deep breath. “I’ve come to fight. That’s what I do. I can’t do it at my home anymore…Not without my heart.” He shrugged. “I’ve been searching for it, but it has fallen into darkness. Perhaps it has hidden itself within the Enigmatic Knights, disguised itself…”

“Perhaps,” Wing said, shrugging. “I’m sorry for asking.”

“Do not worry yourself,” Xardius replied gruffly. “It’s my fault for overreacting. I just have one thing to ask of you… If you would call me friend, you must promise me this: If my Heartless is destroyed, kill me.”

Xardius walked away without another word, leaving a very puzzled Wing with much to think over.

Geryl watched Bellatrix walk out of the castle, then Vexneah, Nulix then… Who was that?

The massive man glanced at him with a smirk that made Geryl want to hit him. He raced after the man, quickly catching up. “Who are you?” Geryl demanded. “I’m-” He started.

Before his mouth was suddenly cover by Nulix’s hand, he had a fake long goatee on and his hair was bushed upward with a bandana.

“Good evening! My name’s Lea Wang Nutin. And this is my brother’s cousin, Pie’o” Nulix lied, in a fake voice.

Xardius rolled his head around to peer at Geryl and Nulix. “… That’s not your name. Your names are Nulix and Geryl… Geryl, not quite what I expected from a name like that…”

“Of course those are our names!” Nulix blurted.

“Next time you might want to remove the name tags” Xardius pointed out, glancing at the silver tags on there new Organization coats.

“Damn it!” Nulix yelled, pulling the tags off and jumping on them randomly.

Geryl raised an eyebrow, before turning back to Xardius.
    “I asked you a question, who are you… Answer it.”

“And if I don’t?” Xardius asked quietly, his eyes flashing. Then suddenly, he turned all the way around and bowed. “I am Xardius, the Thirsty Blade.”

As he straightened, his hands raced to his sword. “Now I’d like you to meet a friend of mine… Chomper!” Xardius rushed forward in a blur of speed, his sword arcing for Geryl…

Geryl moved twice as fast, ripping his own sword from its sheath. “Very pleased to meet you,” he said to the sword as he intercepted the blow and with quick wrist movements, spun it out of Xardius’ hand and into a nearby tree, and a second sword’s point touching Xardius’ chin.

“Pretty good,” Xardius admitted, tapping Geryl’s sword tip. “Very well, you’ve proven yourself. Where are you from?”

“I cannot answer that question,” Geryl said, and walked away.

Xardius frowned, grabbed Chomper, snapped it back into its holdings. He glanced around and saw the small form of Vexneah, he quickly twisted after her. As he ran, he muttered to himself. “Getting too old for this…”

He paused, looking into some bushes, then shrugged, and moved on. He quickly caught up.

“Excuse me, but I’d be delighted if we could have a wonderful conversation together,” Xardius said with a smirk, stepping up next to Vexneah. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xardius, a member of the Ultimate Organization, and I’d be even more delighted if you’d tell me your name, and where we’re going.”

Vexneah, annoyed, snapped at him. “Why do you care where I’m going?” Next to this giant, she felt smaller than normal, and it made her irritable.

Bellatrix suddenly stepped in front of them. “Who are you and why are you following me?” she asked Xardius angrily.

Xardius blinked at the angry Bellatrix, eyed the annoyed Vexneah, and shrugged. “I’m not. Simply talking a walk with this young lady, having no prior knowledge that she was following you. I believe I might be annoying her though…” Not sure why I’m explaining, Xardius thought. It’s not like we have hearts to feel anger or annoyance.

“Well, Well, Well!” came a voice from the bushes, Nulix jumped out with his hair combed to the side wearing a long fake beard “I’m gonna ask you a bunch a question… Xardius!”

“…”

“That’s right! Wing tipped me off on your name foo! It’s over!” Nulix yelled.

“…”

“I’m Bellatrix,” Bella replied to Xardius, ignoring Nulix, “And you’re annoying me too.”

Xardius frowned. “Perhaps the reason for your annoyance is your own fault, and not mine,” he snapped, then closed his eyes and sighed. “I apologize. Since losing my heart, I have been much more…unfeeling. If you wish me to leave, I will.”

“I think that will be best… Because I have a feeling you have done multiple things that may or may not have been legal…” Nulix muttered.

“Nah, that’s all right,” Bella replied, glancing at Nulix.
    “I’ve been worried about something lately too.”

“Well I think you should leave,” Vexneah smirked.

“See, Booster-seat agrees with me!” Nulix exclaimed.

“Geryl? What are you looking for?” Xardius asked abruptly, and Vexneah turned to see Geryl behind her, peering through some bushes. “FYI, smirking doesn’t suit you. Leave the smirks to me, I do it enough for both of us.”

Geryl held up a copper locket. “I’m looking for a locket that looks exactly like this…except it’s silver.”

“Just leave, bigfoot,” Vexneah snapped. “We can help Geryl look for it without your help.”

Xardius simply cocked an eyebrow, and Vexneah reddened. He then turned to Bellatrix. “Perhaps I can be of assistance with your problem.”

“Not unless you know why a locket that reads people’s hearts and produces that reading as music would be silent now,” Bellatrix said.

Xardius considered for a moment. “Perhaps the mystery of your locket’s silence lies in whoever you are trying to read the heart of, not the locket itself.”

“It’s my heart,” Bellatrix said, a little annoyed.

“Therein the problem,” Xardius said, his eyes half-lidding. “Nobodies don’t have hearts…”

“Actually, I’ve got a theory about nobodies.” Nulix started “You see the Heart and the Soul are two separate beings existences, while the Heart is the outside layer that transports the emotion of the soul out the soul is actually what produces the emotion of the heart. While heartless feed off the heart they can not feed of the soul because it does not literally exist it is a sub unit of our logic and being. That is why we feel the dim light of the heart and emotion while it is in fact dead”

Geryl raised an eyebrow “There is absolutely no way that’s it”

Xardius raised an eyebrow at Nulix, before turning to Bella who had gritted her teeth and brushed past him harshly.

Somehow I offended her, Xardius thought to himself, tapping his chin…

“Hello?” Vexneah snapped. “I’m talking to you!”

“Um, sorry,” Xardius said, snapping out of his reverie. “Look, if you want me to help, I’ll follow your orders. I’m not the greatest leader…”

“Oh!” Vexneah said, surprised. “Neither am I…I guess we could use your help. I’m Vexneah.”

“Vexneah,” Xardius said slowly. “Pretty name.”

Vexneah blushed and walked off.

“What are you thirty?” Nulix asked “Well you can get all the glory of making a twelve year old girl blush, good job”

Xardius stood there for a moment, tapping his chin, then moved forward, back to the bushes he’d paused at earlier. Pushing through them, he walked into the doorway he’d seen earlier and into the small house. Scratching his chin at the empty room, he walked forward and fell through a hole.

“Aw, crap,” Xardius muttered as he looked up to see the ground.

A tremendous crash echoed through the forest, than a moment

“Ow…That hurt…Hey, Geryl, I found something!”

“What?” Geryl said, suddenly appearing at the top of the hole.

“A silver locket and a passageway that says it leads to heaven,” Xardius said, holding up the locket. “Wanna go for a spin?”

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

If I can, I'll get on later and write Chapter Three...Burning Rage.

19. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Another great chapter. Awesome way of explaining Darxess's absence.

10/10

On another note, as for why age doesn't affect Darxess any longer, that time-loop sort of made him younger or something. Because if you notice, ever since they traveled back in time, Darxess hasn't been like that anymore. He still feels old and suffers from old age, but it isn't as much as it used to be. Its no longer destroying him from the inside, all it does now is just slow him down.

EDIT:Please read the rest of the edit.

20. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

excellent! XD...9.99/10
    heh, this is really good! keep it up! ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.