The Ultimate Organization: Dawn of Doom

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DarKnight36, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Heh, I'm beautiful =3

xDD Great Chapter! 10/10

2. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

20/20 for both chapters lol. i really like what you guys did with Wing and Oxyrt's little adventure, it was a very nice and way better rewrite then what we really did....lol yeah....anyways's now that Xardius and Geryl's silver locket have been found, on with the awesome knight battle that will make all the main charavters work together and become the team they are now!!! lol wooo....kinda sad that Oxyrt will be leaving soon though....ah well can't be helped lol but hey be nice when you decided to let him go ;) lol well i'm ranting, keep up the awesome work you guys, i cant wait for the next chapter!

3. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Three: The Forest

Bellatrix walked silently through the forest, completely lost. Where did everyone go? I always did have a crappy sense of direction, but this is ridiculous… The tree’s above her slumped down as the now clear dry sky flew above them.

Sighing, she slumped against a tree and fingered her locket open. Inside lay two pictures, one of her parents, the other of her…

She twisted suddenly. “What are you doing here?”

“I just wanted to thank you for keeping my comrades alive,” The crisp voice of Derek came as he swayed from a few tree’s.

A sigh escaped Bella’s lips “Knew we were forgetting something.”

A small smile flitted onto Derek’s face, and he leaned forward, enunciating his words carefully so she couldn’t help but hear them. “You don’t have a heart…do you?”

Bella’s mind stumbled back, her glance’s flew from Derek to the ground. “What?”

“You’d be losing your heart right now, sister, but the fact of the matter is you don’t have one period.” He tapped his forehead, seemingly thinking. “Now what was that doofus’ name that thought you had one…? Oh, yes, Nul…Well…we can take care of him…Heartless…”

Bellatrix snarled and whipped out her sword, slashing at him. Derek easily caught the blade on his forearm guard.

“You were always easy to get angry…” he whispered malevolently. “Not that you can get angry anymore.”

Bella snarled and twisted, but Derek’s own blade whipped out, swishing through her hair. Bella leaped back, off balance.

“What a shame…” Derek spat at the ground “I’d be so easy to end you now, but I’m being forced to wait till’ later…”

Without another word, he ran off…

Bellatrix raised a hand to her cheek, and brought it away stained red. “Guess he got me after all,” she mused.

“Wanna go for a spin?”

Geryl leapt down next to Xardius and took the extended locket. “Don’t have anything better to do, do we?”

Xardius nodded, and they started walking. The dank tunnel was high enough that Xardius only had to bend his neck slightly, so they made good progress. At the end of the tunnel a large chamber opened up. Xardius tapped his chin.

“We must be underneath Memory’s Skyscraper, if my directions aren’t totally skewed…”

Geryl didn’t answer, instead walked up to two of the pedestals in the room. One held a unique sword that Geryl instinctively knew was the Buster Edge, the missing sword in his collection. The second pedestal held a large dark orb. Geryl’s eyes widened as he took it. This was one of the orbs, ten in all, that would allow him to be able to control his dark side…

“You.” Geryl’s crisp voice spoke, pointing at Xardius who was innocently eating air. “I’m gone.” And with that, Geryl turned to walk off down the tunnel.

Xardius glanced at him walk away and sighed…

Vexneah was playing kick the can by the castle entrance, thinking about how alone and defenseless she was…

“I’m just a little girl,” she whined. “I can’t defend myself at all, and I’m all alone…”

She looked around, and sighed. “No one’s taking the bait…”

Suddenly, she saw a figure emerge from the woods. “Bella!” she called, waving, then gasped as she saw the cut on Bella’s cheek. “What did you do this time?”

Bellatrix smiled slightly. “We’re going to have to start preparing for an imminent attack. The knights are coming…Courtesy of my brother.”

Nulix ran up at just that moment. “Imminent attack? Oh great… Just what I need… I’ll see if I can go find Geryl and the Shark Repellent.”

“Xardius?” Vexneah questioned.

“Yeah, what’s his face…” Nulix muttered “But I’ll be right back”

Bellatrix nodded. “Just hurry. My brother warned us, but didn’t tell me how long it would be before the ambush came. He’s leading the attack.”

“What?” Nulix questioned. “I thought your brother was a fan of ours, not trying to kill you”

“I think he’s under a spell.”

“…That’s a real shame…” Nulx muttered.

Vexneah took a deep breath…

“Orb you ignorant ****! How Could you let this happen?!” Darkrai yelled at the Orb, who’s eye’s where rolling round un-amused.

“Don’t yell at me idiot! I don’t know what happened!” Orb yelled back at Darkrai, as his eye’s glanced to the stile being that lay on the crystal throne. This being was Darxess, he would not move.

“The Dark thinks he has been comofluded by a Coma” Dakrai spat at Orb.

“…That makes the smallest amount of Sense…” Orb sighed “…Darxess… Wake up soon… I go to the Kitchen for one sandwich and this is what I find… Oh well…”

“…!” Vexneah finished.

“Um, right,” Nulix glanced at her with a raised eyebrow. “…Boosterseat, in all honesty, have you ever… Taken an Acid Ride and couldn’t stand to fly?”

Vexneah took another deep breath…

…which ended in a yelp as Geryl tapped her on the shoulder. “Looking for me?” he said, cocking an eyebrow.

“You gave me a hard attack!” Vexneah yelled, kicking Geryl at the knee… Out of… Reflex…?

“Agh! Stop!” Geryl muttered, pushing Vexneah back.

“Where’s Xardius?” Vexneah asked, as she brushed off her coat.

“What’d you find?” Bella asked.

“Eat any good Salsa lately?” Nulix asked a third.

Geryl sighed. “I left Xardius where I found a sword, the locket, this hoverboard, and the means to control my dark power…I think my father left them there for me.”

“…Hoverboard…?” Nulix muttered, glancing at the side “I am a Fan of Boards That are gifted with the amazing powers ‘o’ flight…” He remarked, edging toward Geryl.

“…You think… Maybe… Uh, I could… Uh, Maybe… Uh, Get… Uh, and or use… Uh, the… Uh, Hover… Uh… Uh, Craft?… maybe?” Nul asked slowly.

“…” Geryl responded “…I really… Don’t think-”

“Thanks buddy!” Nulix interrupted, grabbing the board. Dark green light’s lit up on it’s edge’s, as small gears and propellers flew from it’s inners.

“How do you work this thing?” Nulix muttered to himself, grabbing the board and twisting a few thing’s on it’s metallic surface. Suddenly the flame’s that kept it aloft from underneath sparked and it flew forward.

“No! Come back!” Nulix yelled, racing after it frantically.

“…What where we talking about again?” Geryl asked, glancing around.

“…Dark power control and… Stuff.” Bellatrix replied.

“…Right! We Need be Warn Darxess!” Vexneah yelled, jumping on Geryl’s toes.’

“Aghh!” Geryl yelled, pushing her off him once again.

Bella sighed. “fine, go warn Darxess. I’m going after Nulix, you never know what’s going to happen to him.”

“Fine!” Vexneah spat. “Chase your boyfriend around.”

“He’s not my boyfriend!” Bellatrix snapped. “Get off it.”

Vexneah giggled and ran away.

“Ignorant twelve-year olds,” Bella muttered, leaving Geryl standing there as she walked off.

“Oxyrt… We there yet?” Came Wing’s hollow voice, as the blue sun raised over the dim landscape.

“Far… Far From it My Friend…”

The words had escaped from Oxyrt’s lips, the one’s on his cheeky face that was scarred with age and knowledge… And Friendship, Memories.

“Far From it…”

But the Words… The Voice… Oxyrt… That wasn’t Oxyrt.

Wing froze, as did the world around him. The Sun grew dim, as Oxyrt glanced over at him. The time only moving for one to breath.

Then there was water, river’s… Sea’s where flying at them. Wave’s flew toward Wing behind Oxyrt’s form, but Wing’s mind… was elsewhere.

“Your not Oxyrt…” Wing whispered, as suddenly the water hit down. Yet they still stood… At the bottom of an ocean.

As the water rose, Oxyrt glared at Wing once more. Tears began to fly down Oxyrt’s eye’s “…Flame betrayed me…” He whispered, before he suddenly exploded. Fire consumed Oxyrt’s form, screams could be heard… And then Oxyrt was gone, in his place was another.

The form in front of Wing was not that of Oxyrt’s anymore… It was a young man, not much older then he was. The man had short dark brown hair, on the edge of being black, pale skin, and Dark Navy blue eye’s that exploded with the dull flame of yellow at there center.

“I’m not Oxyrt Wing…” The Man whispered as he suddenly moved forward, Wing suddenly glanced again to see none other then himself… With the man’s form… With one eye… Dark Navy Blue… And the other Light iced blue…

Wing gasped at the being before looking down at himself, he was nothing anymore… No, he was something. He was a web of black sand… It burned… He… He was… Spreading.

Wing’s eye’s raced as the sand of darkness that he was formed of spread over the under sea landscape, and indulged all… Even the man in front of him until only his face was visible in the pitch dark.

“I am not Oxyrt…” The man whispered, as blond hair fell over ice blue eye’s.

“I am you”

Wing’s eye’s snapped to awareness, his clothing covered in sweat. He was in a bed, at the Hospital Wing of the pearl Castle… He was still here.

Wing looked down, and then up at the afternoon sun… A member, Laxra, who had been in charge of the medical wing had told him to take many naps through out the day… He was still pretty beat up from that storm.

“Get some rest…” Came Oxyrt’s cool voice, as he walked out of the room’s shadows, as the windows where closed tight.

“I could say the same to you…” Wing replied lazily, stretching slightly then giving his friend his famous smile “Your Lounge’s are completely worn out, many muscle’s in your arm have been worked to death…”

Oxyrt chuckled “It’s nothing…”

“When I say worked out I mean you completely busted them… You can’t move part of your left arm Oxyrt…” Wing replied with a smile.

“The sad part is you memorized this information I’m guessing?” Oxyrt joked.

“Must know your teams condition if you’re a leader…” Wing responded.

Oxyrt gave a glance as he walked up to him “That’s why your not the Leader Wing, Darxess is”

“…Yeah…” Wing sighed with a small nod in acknowledgement “…But really, Oxyrt rest. You survived a desert storm! That’s Like… a sea of mud, extra hard to get out of!”

Oxyrt glanced to the window with a smile and they suddenly burst open, light poured into the room. “Been through worse… And I’ve never really rested after…” He glanced at Wing “And I don’t plan to start any time soon”

Wing chuckled “Nice trick… With the Windows…”

“Yeah…” Oxyrt said with a nod “Learned that a while back, My power is flame right? Well… I take the heat in the air… and use it’s force to open a window. It was the hardest technique I ever learned… But I did finally master it in the end”

“The wonderful and sacred art of opening windows?” Wing asked.

“Yup…” Oxyrt replied “This summer I’m aiming to learn how to open a door… Don’t want to over do it though.”

Wing chuckled slightly as he glanced to the side “…Oxyrt…” he started, thinking back to his dream.

“Yeah? What?” Oxyrt responded.

Wing sighed and looked at Oxyrt, he had a raised eyebrow. “I had this dream… You and me where in this desert… And then you said something but it was some one else’s voice… And then we went underwater… And you…”

Wing paused, Oxyrt looked at him puzzled “Then what?”

“…Nothing” Wing responded with a sigh “It’s nothing”

Oxyrt shrugged “Okay, I’m outa here… See ya Wing” And with that Oxyrt opened the wide doors and walked out into the hallways.

Wing smiled as his friend left, and slowly put his leg’s off the end of the bed, before drifting the rest of himself upward. He didn’t feel to hurt, he was in good shape… Considering.

“Wing!” Came a high pitched squeal as suddenly the form of Vexneah burst through the doors and jumped on Wing, causing him to fall back down on the bed.

“What is it Vexneah!?” Wing demanded, sitting back up.

“I need your help Wing! We need to warn everybody about an attack!” Vexneah yelled, pulling Wing’s ear to her mouth.

“…Loud… Noises…” Wing muffled, pushing Vexneah away from him “There’s an attack?! How did you find out!?”

Vexneah shrugged, seemingly forgetting “Bella’s brother or something… Ah! But there’s not time!”

Wing sighed as he slowly got up and raced to the edge of the room where a dark blue armored coat lay, he put it on slowly and then slid a pair of boots that matched.

“The Knight’s aren’t winning a battle today, I can assure you that” He whispered.

Xardius finally managed to climb out of the hole. Panting, he flipped onto his feet and looked around. No one was in sight…

“Creepy,” Xardius said, looking around at the dark forest. Carefully, he took out some cloth and wrapped the object he had found in the cave. He placed it carefully in his built-in pack, and then began walking towards the castle.

Xardius walked for a while, and suddenly saw Oxyrt. Grinning, he ran towards him, but fell in another hole before he could reach him.

“Ugh, I swear this wasn’t here before,” Xardius said, standing up. Sounds from above made him look up. Strange armored figures were standing above him.

“Hum, these must be the knights,” Xardius said, twirling out Chomper. “Guess I’ll see some action.”

“I once had a friend who was a girl, not a girlfriend, but a close anyway…People made fun of us all the time,” Geryl stated, glancing at Bellatrix “I became so sick of it that I had to get a girl friend so people would stop teasing me… You ever thought of doing that with you and Nulix? Maybe get some one else so people know you and Nulix are just friends?”

“Well…” Bella muttered “If there is anyone datable in this place I will try that…”

“Well you never know” Geryl replied “There may be people you really like right in front of you…”

“Guys!” Vexneah’s voice yelled as she ran up to them.

“What?! Did you tell everyone?” Bellatrix asked, rushing up to her.

Vexneah caught her breath for a second before glancing up “I ran into a problem… It seems there where a lot less members to tell then I thought…”

“…” Geryl responded.

“Well how many could you tell?” Bella asked.

“One… Wing” Vexneah replied.

“Guys!” Came Wing’s voice as he rushed up to them “There’s going to be an Invasion?… By the Knights?… Not good…”

“I’ll say, but if you remember what I taught you in the desert Wing… This will be child’s play” Oxyrt said as he waltz out of some bush’s.

Oxyrt grinned at the group “Alright… Let’s move, we have to slow the invasion down as much as possible. Protect out Castle, out Pearl Castle and each other… That’s our mission”

Bellatrix, Geryl, Vexneah, and Wing nodded. Oxyrt smiled, before he started racing farther into the forest, the rest following. The Knight’s would fall.

Xardius ripped his sword through the last knight, and leaned against a tree, wiping his brow. “What a warm-up,” he said. “These guys are almost as good as they look.”

More knights rushed him. Xardius sighed and twisted, swinging Chomper like a massive hammer through the tree. Catching the falling tree, Xardius swung and smashed it down on the knights.

“That should get their attention,” he muttered, and ran in the general direction of northwest. Footsteps behind him…

Xardius spun and beheaded an overconfident knight, then twisted and slashed through two more.

“You guys aren’t hard to kill, but this could get tiring,” Xardius said, sighing.

Knights dropped from the trees and rushed him in a circle. Xardius grabbed a large branch and flipped it around and over his head, smashing into the knight’s heads and sending them into lala land.

The knights he’d dropped a tree on came back and rushed him now, and the knights were getting back up that he’d just dropped.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Xardius said. “Blast it all!”

Xardius ran forward, snapping Chomper into its holdings and belting out left and right with his fists and feet. Free of the deadly circle, he ran, but he could hear the knights catching up.

Tapping into the energy source, a large crystal, that was embedded in his armor, Xardius channeled a small amount of energy down and into his legs. Raw energy burnt into him, and Xardius ran for a tall tree. Leaping up, he booted off branches to the top, before slamming down, then up and away towards the distant castle…

He landed heavily, the impact jarring him. His legs shaky, he listened and heard voices…

Xardius stood up straight, and walked confidently out from the trees.

“Alright group, It’s us versus six thousand of them!” Oxyrt announced cheerfully.

Footsteps approaching made them turn as Xardius walked out from the trees.

“Nice timing, Xardius,” Wing said. “You all right? You look tired.”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Xardius said. “The knights are attacking right now. Should be hear in about half an hour.”

“…More time then I expected.” Oxyrt muttered “A strategy, we need one.”

“What sort of strategy?” Bellatrix asked, interested.

Oxyrt rubbed his chin “Well… I would guess, on average, that each of us can take about fifty knights down before we have to take a break, and recuperate. If we can funnel them into an area where they have to come at us in twos or threes, then two of us can take out fifty Knights each and then drop back so the next group of out members can carry on the fight.”

Bella sighed. “There’s a problem, however. How can we funnel them?”

Wing raised a hand. “They’re coming through the forest right? Light the forest on fire, but leave a space for them. They’ll avoid the fire and head through the passage.”

Bellatrix and Vexneah looked at each other, then nodded. “Sounds good.”

Geryl nodded.

“All right, well let’s hurry and find Nulix. To save time, we should probably start lighting fires,” Wing suggested.

“Oh, allow me,” Xardius said, and ran towards a tree. Channeling into his crystal, he leapt high into the air, landing on top of the tree, then leapt again high into the air. High enough to view the entire forest, Xardius tapped into his crystal while pulling out Chomper.

Xardius channeled the power of a small thunderstorm into Chomper’s own crystal. Chomper glowed faintly red. Xardius then channeled his innate energy of flame into the air around him. Fire sprung up in massive spirals.

Looking down, he saw the main force of knights just entering the forest through a dark portal.

Xardius channeled the flames into Chomper, and pointed it at the forest. Flame wreathed out and down, slamming into the trees and lighting them like pine needles. Soon the entire forest was in flame, except for a small channel near the portal.

Xardius dropped to the earth, tying off the fire so it wouldn’t spread. “Now, to find Nulix.”

Xardius heard something clink behind him. Turning he saw something shiny. Picking it up, he noticed it was a keychain shaped in the form of a meteor. “Interesting,” he muttered, and pocketed it.

Oxyrt laughed. “Pretty good, but you might want to have it a bit more controlled.” He snapped his fingers and the flame’s on the trees suddenly blasted to the air, the small amount of blue flame on the fire’s bottom blasted upward. Jet’s of blue flame slowly calmed.

“It’ll still burn, but we won’t die from the heat now,” Oxyrt explained, Xardius nodded.

“Good job” Wing said, before pointed to Xardius. “Take us to the funnel.”

Xardius nodded and led them to the point he’d left open. “The knights were just entering the forest when I lit the fire. They should be here in a few minutes.”

“Ready?” Vexneah asked, flexing her fingers.

Xardius grinned. “Of course.”

Wing drew his keyblade. “Everybody else?”

Vexneah extended her hands and two claymores appeared in each hand, made of ice. Xardius whistled.

Bellatrix extended her hands and chains appeared in them. “This should be fun…” she grinned.

Xardius frowned. “About that…”

Oxyrt pointed. “Here they come!”

Through the funnel came knights, flooding forward like a silver tide.

Xardius hoisted Chomper. “Then let’s go…”

With a roar, he charged forward, and the first knight died as the first roll of thunder spread through the forest from the gathering smoke…

Meanwhile, in the castle, Xegreny sat on one of the ramparts, reading a book. A clink of armor alerted his attention downwards.

About thirty knights stared up at him.

Xegreny sighed, and placed the book beside him. Hopping up, he extended his hands and energy bombs appeared in them. Hurling them downward, Xegreny leapt off the ramparts, swords appearing in his hands as the energy slammed the knights down. Spinning with fury, he ripped through the knights and kept on going, heading for the forest.

Vexneah leaped up and smashed her claymore into knights, then swung low, knocking knights about like toy soldiers.

Bellatrix called to them. “If you guys get tired, I’ll help you out with my chains!”

“I’m already tired!!” Xardius howled, halving knights left and right. This…is mundane, Xardius thought, then the earth rippled and a huge knight ran for him, easily twice as tall as the others.

“You’re rather ugly,” Xardius said, as the knight twisted and brought a massive hammer straight for Xardius…

“Bella! Use your chains to throw me into battle!” Wing exclaimed hurriedly. Bella nodded and chains threw Wing into the air.

“Hah!” Wing cried, and a cushion of air halted the hammer inches from Xardius’ head.

“That might have hurt,” Xardius said. “Thanks Wing!”

An energy bomb smashed the surprised knight in the face a moment later. “You OK, Xardius?”

“Yeah, but that guy had really bad breath,” Xardius said, as the knight started to get back up. Twisting he slammed his sword into the knight’s head. Yanking it out, he moved back into the rhythm of hack, slash and whack.

Oxyrt smirked as Knight’s charged at him, his simple blade was at the ready. Oxyrt slowly closed his eye’s then blasted them open, the eyed the ground. Shadow was approaching, the shadows of Knight’s. A grunt could be heard, a long shadow edged on the ground towards, Oxyrt moved the side as his ear picked up the sound of a spear flying past him.

He was ready, he had fully visualized. Oxrt jumped forward and pulled his blade into the air, suddenly flame surrounded him, and he closed his eye’s tight. Fire was a source of Light and the one thing light and darkness alike did was deceive you. The only way to truly master the way of Light and more importantly the flame was to see, not with your eyes… But with your instincts.

There was a blast of blue, yells where heard and sound was nullified. Oxyrt opened his eye’s to see the sky and a tree, he knew where he was. He tilted his head down to see burnt body’s along the ground, and a tree struck by lightning. The tree had taken out nine knights, the tree alone.

Wing spun into the fray, keyblade whirling in a dizzying display of swordsmanship. A flash of pride crossed Xardius’ face quickly, then disappeared in a frustrated grunt as a knight jumped for him.

“You guys aren’t that hard, Areo!” Wing yelled, using winds to gather the knights together into a nice pile that was easily carved apart by his blade.

Vexneah sped past Xardius, tripping him. Xardius desperately knocked his opponent’s feet out from under him.

“Watch where you’re going!” Xardius yelled after her, flipping up and chopping through the knight.

“Stay off your butt!” Vexneah called back, flipping through the air to kill more knights like a buzz saw of death.

Xardius grunted as he looked to the left and right, watching knights run at him. Xardius leapt up and over, watching the knights skewer each other. “Pathetic,” he muttered, and ran forward.

Wing ripped off his coat and smashed it into the face of a knight, gutting him in a fluid motion. The knights’ blades whistled towards him, but Wing used the air to throw them slightly off balance, so their swords met only cloth, not skin, then death as Wing plunged his sword into them.

Bellatrix leapt forward with Xegreny, quickly leaving him behind as Xegreny carved into a offshoot of knights with energy blades and energy bombs.

Chains whipped out, impaling knights, wrapping around them and sucking them underground. Bella grunted as she ducked a blow.

Where is he? she wondered.

Meanwhile, Vexneah hit the dirt again, and wiped her mouth free of grit.

“Grrr, Fine Then!” she cried, and suddenly the rain turned to ice…sharp ice that imbedded itself in the knights. A circle of ice appeared around her and suddenly it turned into a raging cyclone of icy death…

Knights froze instantly, then were shattered by more ice and more ice…

Vexneah sagged as the cyclone dissipated.

Xardius hit the ground hard, knocked back by a knight. Grunting, he twisted to look up at the knight who was stepping through the haze. Gold scrollwork spiraled up his armor…

“Derek!” Bellatrix suddenly cried as chains wrapped around her legs, out of her control. “Show your face!”

Knights charged forward in an unrelenting wave as the Ultimate Organization faltered…

Authors notes:
    NULIX:

Hi. Um… All Oxyrt things in this chapter I wrote… Darknight did the whole fight scene except for the part where Oxyrt fights, I did that. Um… Darknight also did... Like all of this chapter except Oxyrt and Wingness... And Nulix's wacky antics... But really, lack of Nulix in this chapter… That’s really sad… But he actually does something big in the next chapter so… It all kinda evens out. Anyway, Me and Darknight are really liking the feedback you people are giving us but… Your just saying stuff like:

“Awesome Chapter! 9/10! keep it up!”

Its not very descriptive, so we have no idea what you really think. Could you PLEASE try to review it… More detailed? So we know what to improve on? Thanks! Next chapter should be up soon… ish…

4. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

9.939/10

detailed? fine....

There are a few issues...
    There's few awkward sentences.
    Example:
    and also some random words that are nice but not funny.....
    notice i said words....not parts....
    why?
    i have no idea....
    other than that, excellent!! XD

5. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

Great job guys, another beautifuly written and well thought out chapter. You guys always capture the perfect tone for every secene.

I really enjoy what you did with Wing and Oxyrt's friendship, giving them more time to get closer and what not...the two dreams Wing has had are also amazing, and really show the side of Wing i hadn't truly decided on at this point in the RP, i like how he's struggling with the Darkness in his heart, and with Vecked's presence long before he admits to the darkness, and meets Vecked...the greatest Rival and Enemy he's ever known.

Keep up with the outstanding descriptions of backgrounds and character's items, and their manerisms that may not have been convaied in the RP yet.

Oh and by the way, you guys doing what you did with Wing and Oxyrt, is what inspired me to Write the little adventure i did,

so yeah hope that helps....oh watch you word choice sometimes...it can really affect a sentince making sence or not...no specific examples...but just something i noticed at times. Can't wait for the next one, keep it up

~Wing

6. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah... Where really working it so we can just completely destroy it... We literally want to take there friendship... And have Vecked throw it down a flight of stairs... Thanks for the review! You succeed in living & Lifestyle!​

7. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll try to watch out for that, thanks guys. Nulix, you should probably send it back to me for a FINAL edit after you edit it, so I can edit your stuff as well. Plus it will give me the chance to go over and edit my stuff too, after taking a break (it helps with perspective).

8. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

"Orb you ignorant ****!"
    That's a new one. Made me laugh.

Also, reading this made me think, Darxess doesn't have any truely understanding friends besides Orb, and they hate each other half the time. I never realized that Darxess had no friends like that. I know he has plenty of normal friends, but no one he is on equal tems with. Maybe its his age. No old people to talk to. Just don't force him into a home.

9. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Four:
    The Battle.

Orb stared hard at Darxess. Orb’s eyes glaring into Darxess’, they where shut tight. Orb had no clue what had happened to his friend, he was fine when Orb and the others left for the World that Never Was’ neighboring planet Ceegum to rescue the members who had been sent out. And when Orb returned, he found Darxess laying in his chair, fast asleep.

Orb had at first not worried, Darxess was under a lot of stress… a quick… day long nap couldn’t hurt much, right…? But now it had been Three days. The members had all… disappeared except for Darkrai.

Orb sighed at the thought of that idiot running around burning all of Darxess’ money. It was actually quite easy for Orb to think of… because Dakrai was doing it right now, throwing money on the ground, setting his shoes aflame, and frolicking in the dollar bills causing them to burn.

Orb flew himself into the nearest table at the sight, before giving out a sigh. There where more important things to think of at the moment then how enraged Darxess would be when he wakes… If he wakes that is.

Orb sighed before gliding over to Darkrai’s indoor forest fire, with money being the forest. “Dark…†Orb started, Darkrai looking from his flames to Orb.

“I’ll be heading out… Keep an eye on the superior for me…†Orb informed, Dakrai gave a quick salute in response. Orb sighed at the moron before slowly floating out of the room and down the hall. Where were the other members?... Only a month in and already had the Ultimate Organization lost track of itself, members being separated or dead, Darxess being in the state he’s in… This group was no successor to Organization XIV… That much Orb knew.

Vexneah eyes snapped to awareness as the world around her moved slower… ripples of water flew through the air and seconds later crusted into ice. Knight’s went flying left and right as the ice froze them in the air. The battle had become more and more fierce, the Knights had increased and Oxyrts battle strategy had been thrown out the window.

With this number of Knights it was either fight or die. And everyone chose fight. Oxyrt’s silhouette could be barely seen running past a group of Knights, there armor being sliced by his form and there bodies falling to the ground.

Slightly farther away Wing was seen jumping in the smoky afternoon sky before plunging back down into a few Knights, his voice yelling Aero could be faintly heard. Other then that Vexneah saw no friendly faces in the battle, she hoped that her friend hadn’t fallen yet.

In truth one of her friend had fallen, the nearly invincible one. Xardius’ form lay on the ground, a puddle of blood came from his skull. Above him Oxyrt leaped like the wind, flying down upon approaching Knight’s with fists of flames. Oxyrt gritted his teeth as he knelled for an instant, these Knights where easy… But countless numbers of pawns could trump a king. Those words where true to the current situation and worse he needed to protect Xardius as well. Oxyrts eyes opened again and he flew into the air as more and more Knights approached.

Xardius’ eyes opened to the light of day. He had been hit by… A Knight…? Knights? No… It was one Knight… Xardius sighed as he grabbed his largest sword, Chomper, from the ground and used it to propel himself up at the approaching Knight and knock them all back.

“See your awake!†came Oxyrt’s voice as he fell beside Xardius from the air. Xardius gave a small nod in response, Oxyrt smiled “Great… Go help Wingâ€

Xardius raised an eyebrow “Why?â€

“He needs the help, wind and flame Xardius, wind and flame†Oxyrt replied before summer-salting forward toward a group of approaching Knights. Xardius glanced at Oxyrt in confusion, Wind and Flame…? Was it like Salt and Pepper or something? Xardius shrugged as more Knights approached him “How bout… Just flame?†He muttered, sending fist of fire at the advancing enemies.

Oxyrt spared a glance at Xardius, a strong man that was true… But he was extremely weak in the ways of the flame… but then again few where as strong as himself. Oxyrt then changed focus to the Knights that slashed at him, Oxyrt blocked the Knights before sending a sided kick at there legs. The Knights fell and where met with a jolt of blue flame, Oxyrt let his hand cool for a second before closing his eye’s, opening them for a second and closing them once more.

Flame was blind, it was seemingly wild and random. Many masters of the flame where experts, knowing just how the flame would move and moving in that way to manipulate the flame. This is the way a Master should control most elements, but Flame is an exception… So is Wind. Flame and Wind are seemingly random, they blaze if to be controlled and can disappear in a second. A true master of these two elements must learns to be like the Air and the Flame, be able to disappear, gain power, lose power, predict, and change. Only after one learns to do those in battle can they truly be masters of the flame… Oxyrt himself hadn’t mastered the Flame yet… He knew only one person who had… But he was powerful enough to prove his mastery, with the gift and skill to manipulate blue flame.

Oxyrt’s eyes kept tightly shut as his senses took over. He heard the Knights coming, his right arm went backward and into the air. He took a large breath, and then at a second notice flung his left arm forward. Heat overwhelmed him as the yells of the Knights came to his ear. He opened his eyes to find what he knew he would find. All the Knight on the ground, burnt badly. The Blue Flame technique had once again worked. Oxyrt grunted before flipping over to Xardius, this battle was not over yet.

“Derek!†Bellatrix yelled as she brushed past the swarms of Knights, following the vague form of her brother’s armor. Her chains flew from the side pockets of her organization coat, through the air and around her brothers form. “Your not getting away from me this time…†Bella muttered, as Derek was sent flying in front of her from a whip of the chains.

The being in front of her stumbled to get up. His hands instantly flew to his helmet, the head gear was off less then a second later. Bellatrix glared at her brothers face. His head had the same shape as hers, his shoulder length black hair flew through the air, his dark eyes glanced at hers.

“Guess I’ll never be able to beat you… huh?†Derek whispered, his voice filled with defeat and realization. Bella’s face stayed cold and still
    “…I guess not…†She replied slowly, before grabbing her blade tight and ramming it through his chest. His jaw fell open lightly at the shock, his eyes stayed still, moving ever so slightly as small tears rained down his cheeks. The blade was pulled out of his form and he fell to the ground.

Bella looked at the form and suddenly all the chaos around her, all the fighting, and the destruction… seemed to melt. “…Why…†She whispered to herself, clutching her chest “Why does it hurt…?â€

“Your hearts trying to return to you…†Came the smooth voice of Oxyrt, he came falling down from the air, landing beside her. Bellatrix looked down.

“That’s… Not possibleâ€

“…Dopedy, dopedy, doh…†Darkrai muttered glancing at the air… Darxess hadn’t moved for the whole time and Orb was still out. “OH! Why!†Darkrai yelled randomly like the idiot he was, before suddenly falling to the ground. He lay there for a few seconds, just… feeling the vibrations… something was vibrating… harder… and harder… and harder.

Dakrai’s eyes shot open, something was coming even he knew that. What should he do? Where was everyone? What would happen? He had little time to think his decision over as the door was kicked open. The armored form of the Knights appeared at the doorway. Dakrai stared at them hard “The Dark… is currently asking what you want here!?†he demanded.

The Knight past this off with a cold chuckle “Just making sure our friend, your Superior here… takes a… permanent nap…†one of the knights worded. Darkrai gritted his teeth “You want boss-man? You gotta go through the Dark!â€

The Knight smiled “I’ll accept that request… and by: I’ll accept that request I mean I’m going to kill youâ€

Vexneah flipped to the side and slashed a Knight with a newly created spear of ice, which shattered as it flew threw his form. Vexneah grunted, she had previously had no realization of how important an actual weapon could be in battle… But she only had ice.

“Vexneah!†Came Xardius bellowing voice, Vexneah gazed too the sky and saw Xardius’ large form leaping in the air before landing heavily beside her. “You good?†He questioned hurriedly, pulling Chomper out as Knight’s approached. “If by good you mean completely exhausted and out of energy, yes… I’ll safely say yes…†Vexneah replied.

Xardius smirked “Here…†He started, his hand appearing from his pockets, a small rusted star shaped object in hand. “…What is it…?†Vexneah whispered at the object. “Keychain… It can really help you out…†Xardius replied as she took it.

Vexneah stared at the keychain, a smile forming on her face. She extended a hand and created a small sword like object made out of solid ice. At the ice swords end she placed the keychain neatly, vines of light then came from the keychain and slithered around the ice’s sides until the whole sword was covered with light. Vexneah shielded her eyes as the light intensified and then… it was gone.

The light had disappeared and so had her ice sword… In it’s place was a beautiful light blue keyblade with crystal edged vines racing along its side. Shots of dark blue decorated it and at its handle was a dark navy blue meteor symbol. “…Xardius… thanks…†Vexneah muttered as she swung her newest weapon. Xardius smiled, and turned back to the approaching swarm of Knights. He sighed before looked at Vexneah, who was standing with a little more confidence now that an actual Keyblade was in her hands.

"Let's finish this," Xardius said, and stretched forth his hand. "Are you ready?"

Vexneah glanced up at him “Yeahâ€

“No…†The two glanced at the voice, a tired Wing ran up to them his arms feeling the air behind him. Wing raced up to them and then fell to his knees exhausted. “Your not ready with out me that is.†He whispered, glancing up at them with a smile on his face… his famous smile. Wing slowly pulled himself up and stared at Xardius then at the approaching Knights.

“…Yeah…†Xardius muttered patting Wing on the arm, “We'll take them togetherâ€

“All of us…†Bellatrix ran up to them, limping slightly. Holding her locket close to her heart “I’m readyâ€

“You guys aren’t ending this with out me are you?†Came the voice of Oxyrt. They all spun to see Oxyrt standing behind them by a few feet, his head hung as did his arms. Blood stained coat and all, Oxyrt slowly pushed himself forward. He approached them, panting hard before glancing up… a worn out smile on his face. “Lets do this thing…†He whispered, Xardius nodded, Wing, Bellatrix, and Vexneah as well.

They all turned to face the army. The Knights who approached, keyblades high in the sky. “Charge!†Oxyrt yelled, the five of them all charged at the hundreds of approaching Knights. The ran, the two forces towards one another, head to head… With just one goal in mind… Kill each other. And as they ran, Wing’s eyes would glance at his fellow warriors… and friends… at that instant, cold hard realization hit. The numbers… It was imposable what they where trying. They couldn’t win.

“Kill them!†A Knight yelled as the swarms rammed themselves onto the Organization members, sending arrows flying through the sky. Xardius cracked the first Knight that came at him in the ribs, before discarding him into a Knight that was approaching Bellatrix. He did the same or slightly deferent for the next… and the next… and the next. Finally a blow was landed by the sixth Knight at Xardius’s arm. Chomper flew up at the air and into the Knight throat. Xardius then felt a blade plunge itself into his back, it was quickly pulled out as Xardius did a back kick at the Knight who stabbed him and from there it got worse.

All the Organization members knew it… the truth was dawning on them. They where not gods… they couldn’t fight an army.

The burning ripple of an explosion suddenly caused Xardius to fly backward, he glanced at the sky to see a huge Gummi Battle Ship bombard upon the Knights army. The friendly face of Nulix pushed itself out of the ships window “Need a hand?!†He yelled above the noise “I thought I’d come by and see how the Knights play dodge ball with bullets!†And with that, Nulix jumped back into the ships cockpit and rained laser fire upon the Knights.

That battle ship was followed by another, and another, and another. The battle ships flew and burnt the Knights, Xardius, Wing, Oxyrt, Vexneah, and Bellatrix watching all the while. The Knights numbers fell, in less then an hour there where only forty or so left… and they had already started running.

They had won the battle. Nulix had flown down and explained that he had recruited a group of brave warriors from the Dark City, who apparently had an equal distaste for the Knights, and had gotten the battle ships from one of them. After that they flew to the forest as fast as they could… It was apparently just fast enough. That day was a victory… In the battle field at least, for back at the castle… An Orb would be shock to find the dead body of Darkrai... And worse… the body of Darxess.

Authors Notes:
    Nulix.
    Um... Well just review, and for Darknight... Sorry about posting it before you edited...
    I just don't know when you'll get the chance to edit... so... yeah.

10. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

Don't worry too much about the edit, he will be able to whenever he has the time. Just consider this a prototype we get to feast on until he has a chance to edit. Cause even without editing, it is already a great chapter. It adds a lot of suspence. And the death of Darkrai is always good. XD

11. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

That's okay, Nulix. I had to study for tests, y'know... But yeah, I edited it! I think it's the best I've ever done!

Chapter Four:
    The Fire

Orb stared at Darxess, his eyes hard. Darxess’ eyes were screwed shut, but Orb could see the pupils moving behind the eyelids, wildly, erratically, as if Darxess was in the middle of a vivid dream from which there was no awakening.

Orb ran a short scan over Darxess’ vital signs...they seemed to be weaker than before...before they’d left for Ceegium, Dark City and the World that Never Was’ sister planet, to rescue the members who had crash-landed there. Now, there was only silence, and the weakening vital signs of the leader of the Ultimate Organization.

At first, Orb hadn’t been worried. Darxess hadn’t got a lot of sleep lately, and although his position didn’t seem the most comfortable to sleep in, Orb was sure that Darxess had just fallen asleep due to sheer exhaustion. Then the tale had really filtered in.

One minute Darxess had been vibrant and awake, the next trapped in this dreamlike state that he had stayed in for over three days. And all the members were gone...either unwilling or unable to help Darxess or Orb in their time of need.

Well, not all of the members. Darkrai was here. If you could call that lunatic a member.

Orb sighed as the thought of the insane, money-burning Darkrai entered his brain like a burning knife...painful and mind-scrambling. Orb turned and squinted through his pained eyes to watch Darkrai set flames to more of Darxess’ precious money, along with his shoes.

When Darxess woke up, Darkrai was gonna get it good. If Darxess woke up.

“Darkrai,” Orb said suddenly, and Darkrai mashed together enough of her mental sense. “I’m heading out to find the other members. Look after Darxess.”

Orb floated away, not expecting an answer. Where were the other members? Only a month in and already the Ultimate Organization was ripping at the fringes, with renegade members everywhere. This group was no successor to Organization XIV...that much was sure.

Vexneah’s eyes snapped open as the world around her slowed...ripples of water flew through the air and seconds later turned to ice. Knights went flying through the air left and right, frozen in agonizing positions, pieces of them smashing off as they smashed into trees. The battle had become much more fierce...there was no more strategy other than blind killing.

Oxyrt’s silhouette sped past her, his form a blur as knights fell around in him in a growing entourage.

Wing swept through the smoky sky before plunging into the Knights again, crying out Aero. Vexneah saw no one else, and she hoped that the others were fine.

However, her wish had already been denied. Xardius lay, half frozen on the ground, helpless as knights charged him.

Oxryt saw Xardius lying on the ground, blood flowing from a small scalp wound. He gritted his teeth. He had seen Xardius flowing through the battle like liquid water, cutting through these knights as a king cuts through pawns. Oxyrt gritted his teeth as more knights charged him. Oxyrt remembered a saying once...Kings ruled pawns, but enough pawns could trump even a king.

Xardius opened his eyes and threw off the melting ice. Grabbing Chomper, he shook his head. He looked around and saw the knight that had hit him with the Blizzaga spell.

A knight with gold spirals on his armor.

Xardius smirked as the knight spun for him, his sword ringing out a dazzling display of swordsmanship as he attempted to kill Xardius. Xardius shook his head and slammed the knight back.

Oxryt landed beside him. “Great, you’re awake. Go help Wing!”

Xardius frowned. “Why?”

Oxryt’s eyes narrowed. “I saw your recognition of him. Did you know him from before?”

Xardius narrowed his own eyes. “Concentrate on the fighting, or you’ll die. Got it?”

Oxyrt nodded. “Precisely. Wind and flame are the most powerful elements on the planet...at least, offensively. Together, you could crush these knights.”

Xardius rolled his eyes. “Flame has always been strong enough for me.”

At his words, flame ripped into knights as it jettisoned from his hands.

“And it ain’t gonna be no other way,” Xardius growled.

Oxyrt spared another glance at Xardius as he spun through the remaining knights. Xardius was the strongest man Oxyrt had ever known...But also stupid. Flames arched from his own hands as his sword buried itself into the chest of a knight.

Flame was blind, wild and random. Many masters of the flame were experts, knowing just how the flame would move and able to manipulate the flame to their own renditions. Wind was the same. To truly master the element, one had to learn to gain and lose power on a whim, able to predict and change accordingly in battle. Oxyrt himself wasn’t a master yet. He knew of only one who had mastered the flame. But he had been blessed with blue flame, a sign of his high rank.

Oxyrt closed his eyes and let the knights run close. Then, gathering his strength, he wrestled his powers into his most powerful attack: Blue Supernova. The ground erupted and the knights disappeared in the attack, and Oxyrt flipped back to Xardius.

“Derek!” Bellatrix howled as she ripped free of the chains that had held her. She raced towards where her brother was slowly getting up from the tree Xardius had thrown him against. Bellatrix’s swords lashed out and Derek’s helmet flew from his face.

Bellatrix gazed into his face for a moment, then said, “You’ll never be able to defeat me.” With a snarl, she slammed her sword into his sternum.

Derek’s eyes bulged, and he coughed blood. “I...guess not,” he managed, then he slipped off her blade and fell to the ground.

Bellatrix fell to her knees. “Why...Why does it hurt?” she whispered, clutching her chest.

“Your heart is trying to return to you,” Oxyrt said.

“That’s...not possible,” Bellatrix muttered.

“Dopedy, dopedy, do...” Darkrai muttered, staring at the air. Darxess hadn’t moved the entire time, and Orb was still gone.

He laid on the ground and closed his eyes. He wasn’t sure why he was insane, he just one day had woken up like that. He supposed it happened to Nobodies. They just lost control.

He felt the ground vibrating.

He stood up, slowly, reveling in his newfound sanity.

The door burst open and knights clanked in warily.

Darkrai glared at them. “The Dark...” he started, pointing a long finger at the lead knight. “Is currently asking what you want here.”

The Knight looked around, then chuckled. “Just making sure your...Superior...takes a permanent nap,” the knight sneered.

Darkrai gritted his teeth. “Nuh-uh. You want boss-man! You gotta go through the Dark!”

The Knight smiled. “My pleasure...I’ll run you right through with my blade.”

Vexneah flipped to the side, her spear of ice slitting a nearby throat. The tip shattered, and Vexneah threw the weapon aside, her hands extending and summoning a more powerful weapon: a keyblade of ice. Not a true one, but...

Xardius stomped up to her. “You good?” he asked, using his superior reach to rip through a knight.

“If good means exhausted beyond all belief and completely out of energy, then yeah,” Vexneah growled at him.

Xardius dug something out of his pocket and pressed it into her hands. “Here.”

It was a meteor-shaped keychain. Vexneah shrugged and clipped it on her chain of ice. Immediately, light rippled upwards from the keychain to the tip of her blade. The light diffused the same way, and as it traveled up, her keyblade changed.

Shots of blue decorated the long blade, and a meteor symbol was carved on its handle.

“Thanks, Xardius,” Vexneah said.

“Hmph,” Xardius muttered. “Let’s finish this.”

“Yeah.” Vexneah said.

“No...” Wing said, running up, utterly exhausted. “You’re not doing it without me.” He looked up and smiled. Wing slowly pulled himself up and then stood by Xardius as the remaining Knights charged forward.

“Let’s take them together,” Xardius said.

“All of us...” Bellatrix grunted, slipping beside them, holding her locket close to her heart.

“Precisely,” Oxyrt said, looking as tired as everyone else besides Xardius, who looked like he’d broken a sweat.

The Knights rushed forward. Oxyrt felt a wave of something fill him, and he fought to choke down tears...

“This is the end,” he whispered to himself. Then he gritted his teeth, aimed his sword, and screamed, “Charge!”

Everybody screamed and charged...that is, except for Xardius, who, instead of screaming Charge, muttered, “I wonder where Nulix is...”

The UO slammed into the Knights force and the impact rippled through the entire armada.

Oxyrt went down, snarling as knights, reduced to hands and fists, brutally smashed him to the ground in a growing knot.

Bellatrix’s chains were yanked forward by a grinning knight, who kneed her in the face and backhanded her to the ground...raising his keyblade over his head.

A knight cracked a fist into Vexneah’s gut, sending her reeling.

Wing’s Aero spells went haphazard as he lost control and knocked him into a tree. Knights charged forward...

Xardius cracked a knight in the ribs, then threw him over his shoulder. The next...and the next...and the next...and the next...and the next...and the next...

Wing had plenty of time for contemplation in the three seconds remaining until the knight’s first blade would bury itself in him. He watched Xardius dispose of knight after knight, which was good, but everyone else was down, which was bad.

This wasn’t working. They needed help. Xardius might very well take out all the knights, but not before they stormed the castle and killed all the other UO members. Unfortunately, there was no help coming.

Then the sky lit up and Wing felt himself flying...

The gummi ship roared over the UO members, its guns ripping through Knights. Oxyrt spun upwards and out, latching onto a wing and clambering up, panting heavily. Nulix gave him a Spock sign and grinned.

“Need a hand?” he yelled. “I thought I’d come and see how the Knights play dodge ball with bullets!”

One hour later, the Knights were in a running slaughter. More gummi ships had arrived after the first, ending the battle almost immediately after the climax.

Though slightly worse for wear, the Ultimate Organization had survived.

Nulix had left the battle shortly after he had joined it, realizing that the superior forces of the Enigmatic Knights would overwhelm the UO in a matter of time. He had raced to the nearby Dark City and quickly rallied a group of brave men and women who were willing to pilot pirated gummi ships in a strafing attack against the Enigmatic Knights.

Today had been a victory...or so it would seem.

Orb raced up, “There you are! Darxess is in trouble!”

Darkrai lay in his own blood, confused. “The Dark...can’t die...” he muttered.

“Not your day, I guess,” the knight said, his smile growing. “See ya, you little fri—-”

The knight froze...blood trickled down his chin, then he collapsed on the floor. Darkrai managed to pull himself up. “What-?” he whispered.

A massive arrow lay imbedded in the dead knight’s spine.

“Hey boy,” a voice said with a southern twang to it. “How would ya feel about coming with me?”

“The Dark...must stay here...and protect...the Superior,” Darkrai gasped.

The voice laughed. “No worries. The others will be here soon. But you won’t be...if you don’t come with me.”

“What do...you mean?” Darkrai wheezed.

“You’re gonna fade away,” the voice said, in a low tone.

“Regrettable...” Darkrai said, raising a hand as wisps of darkness began flaking off him. “But...I guess...it was...necessary...”

Darkrai looked up at the figure.

The figure was silent for a moment, then said, “I’ll be there by your side when you arrive.”

Darkrai smiled, his last moment of sanity. “I’ll be waiting.”

Then he was gone. Without another word, the figure turned and strode away.

The remaining Enigmatic Knights lifted their heads. “Sir?” they asked.

Hedge latched his bow and arrow over his shoulder. “Captain’s dead. Let’s go.”

Without another word, the Enigmatic Knights left.

Author's Notes:
    Well, there ya go! Hope you guys liked it...You know, Nulix said that he was better at describing things than me, while I was better at conversations, but I don't know...

I think it's more that Nulix is good at base ideas and suspense and all that, but I'm better at fleshing it out, because that's all I really did here. What do you guys think? Compare the two chapters and make your call.

12. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

...I liked what you did to... parts of it, but some parts with Dakrai and the at the end seemed almost... just thrown together. Just an excuse for something epic that will be disposed of in the next chapter. And another thing that I felt was slightly cut up was something I really wanted to stress at the very end.

This is probable my one true complaint, About the Ultimate Organization Members not being able to fight an army. So far the UO in the story has been pretty close to unstoppable, they survived every battle and walked out pretty good. This was there first large scale battle against hundreds of warriors and I wanted to stress the fact that the UO aren't gods. I wanted them to feel that they could battle an army but in the end realization came over them and they realized that battling an army with four warriors was truly imposable... and of course I needed to throw Nul in there as an excuse for what hes been doing and why they won. I felt in this version that feeling was really lost.

But this is just my opinion, and I'm in a bad mood... so yeah... This was my horrible review.

13. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

I see where you're coming from.

If you will, write the next chapter, PM me it, and what you're trying to put into it, and I'll do a better job of putting it in.

My only real complaint with what you were trying to put in there is the fact that the UO are really gods at this point.

They believe they're invincible. Sure, they're exhausted after this, but they pulled through with no losses (cept for Darkrai, but who's counting?) and went on to fight even harder battles.

I mean, from time viewpoint, it's been 2 months or so since the beginning of the UO. Xardius just arrived, and we haven't even begun the quest for Retlaw, that took nearly a year of the UO's time. All through that time, the UO faced only Vecked as confrontation, and a few renegade Guardians of Larenska, but, truly, they still whooped butt.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is... The UO may not be gods, but in the RP, we're doing it from their standpoint, and they think they are. So, it'd probably be better if we waited until later to put that stuff in...when the UO really starts cracking apart and having emotional bouts...

Same thing with the issue of whether or not the UO is doing the right thing or not. Hits at the same time...much, much later in the RP.

14. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Alright, I see what your saying. I just think we should put it out pretty early so people know that there not just reading about a bunch of people who are practically gods but a group that could be broken... (Sighs) Ah well, its all good. ​

15. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Really, if you put it all together, it's not that long, and we have plenty of time to add it. No worries.

16. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Five:
    Recovery

Summer officially started in two days, but it felt like it was already here. Although relatively cool for the time of year, the sun still sent its rays earthward with its usual summer ferocity. It seemed, though, to the man staring up at it, that it had been somehow tamed, at least for the moment. Most people would find the temperature somewhat annoying, as it was cold enough to warrant a jacket that would just warm you up enough to make you sweat underneath the warming rays.

U.P.A. Captain Rentu Jack Shilo Kazuharu Schrute Daryyl Scott Kamble Basco Skinnar was rather used to the temperature, actually. Working for the U.P.A, you met many different weather conditions, and with them, the varying degrees in temperature, but that didn’t improve his humor towards this certain one... especially when he was forced to stand under it waiting for a subordinate who was late, as usual.

Of course, no matter the level of discomfort Captain Skinnar was feeling at the moment, no sign of it betrayed on his face. This job was too important to squeal about, and the small lines of sweat on his face weren’t just from the appalling weather.

“Skinnar!”

The headset nestled around his ears squeaked annoyingly, followed by static. Captain Skinnar sighed, and adjusted the antenna, and the static stopped.

“Good evening Secretary Lex...” Skinnar replied into his micro-mini-microphone, his voice hard with annoyance. “What can I do for you?”

Lex, the highest secretary of the U.P.A. was most likely, in Captain Skinnar’s humble opinion, the most annoying person who he had ever deigned to call an idiot. The pair had first met one another during the time of peace, the time before the dreaded Organization XIV came forward, that act started a whole new mind frame of nobody oppression movements. Skinnar nearly sighed. They had both been so full of joy, optimistic that the peace would continue, full of life... Skinnar cut the thought off there before he leaked a tear. Where had the years gone?

“Skinny!” yelled the voice in the headset. “Just wanted to give you a message. Well, forward one anyway. Ya see, the Public Service Knights are acting up again. There have been two rogue thieves that have been causing some trouble lately, and ever since the lack of obedience in Hojan’s last order, they’ve grown much more confident.”

Captain Skinnar gritted his teeth. “So what you’re really saying, you’re afraid I’ll get jumped? I thank you for your concern, but...”

Lex sighed over the headset, coming over as a massive crackle of static. Skinnar winced slightly. “The Knights may turn around and want a hostage to try and put the U.P.A. in a vulnerable position, in order to insure their own safety... So yeah. But hey, you’ve got the Maxilo 8 series covering you, right? If you do, I’m being overly concerned, I guess.”

Skinnar chuckled bitterly, flicking blond hair out of his eyes. His eyes traced his own reflection in a nearby store window. He was a tall man, around 6 and a half feet, skin tanned nicely and eyes nearly glowing as their light blue color reflected the fading sunlight. Dirty blond hair slicked back on his head with two sideburns coming past his ears. His long white coat was bland, but he liked it that way. That way, no one could trace him to anything...after all, the U.P.A. wasn’t exactly common knowledge, in fact no one who legally existed knew about it, and revealing the secret of the agency would end in an excruciatingly painful death, along with the end of the U.P.A.

“I don’t worry about Service Knights,” Skinnar replied slowly into his mike, dodging the question about the Maxilo robots. “I worry about Enigmatic Knights Unit Six...”

“You mean, the unit that destroyed the last Organization? The one’s that defied Hojan’s last order?”

“That’s the one...” Skinnar replied, nodding cheerfully to an old man, who looked startled and twisted away. Skinnar frowned, then continued. “They’re assigned to ‘look after’ this new Organization... They’re supposed to end them like they did the last ones... But you probably know how that turned out.”

He paused. “I’m worried Lex. This is our only connection to the Original Knights, the ones before the war... we don’t have any control, only an unstable agreement.” He sighed. “Anyway, leave me alone and let me get back to work.”

“Yeah, whatever,” Lex grumbled. “Over and out, Captain Skinnar.”

“Over and out, Secretary Lex.” Skinnar sighed as the speaker in his ear died down. Some whispered in the halls that the U.P.A. was deteriorating, and that all it would take was one brave group to end it. Rentu chuckled bitterly as he lit a fat cigar, his eyes glancing over the sizzling green and yellow horizon. He knew the truth. He knew that the U.P.A., no matter what, would go on to find the secrets of the universe: to discover and, if necessary... destroy.

“So I said, ‘Give me the keychain... or I’ll kill you!’”

Nulix burst out in raucous laughter. Everyone else simply raised an eyebrow as Xardius finished his extremely long and confusing joke.

“Don’t you get it?” Xardius said, staring at the group in obvious confusion. “The guy who had the keychain that I wasted the guys’ money on to give it to the money guy and then I said I’ll kill you...the money guy’s name was Eye Keel...No? Jeez...”

Nulix wiped his eyes. “Oh, yeah...good stuff... Xardius, have you ever considered a career in stand up comedy?”

Xardius cocked an eyebrow, looking at Nulix as if he had suggested something absurdly insane. After a minute, he then leaned forward, and said, “…No.”

One of the pilots from the gummi ship armada ran up. “Sir! A survivor!”

“One of ours?” Nulix asked him. The man nodded.

“Take us to him,” Oxyrt ordered, but the man was already motioning and running back the way he’d come.

The Ultimate Organization followed, quickly coming up an ash-laden river that ran through the forest towards a group of the pilots. One was checking a figure lying on the ground for signs of injury. Oxyrt recognized the member. “Xegreny!” The doctor looked up. “What happened to him?”

“I gave him a sleeping drug that will ease the pain a little,” the doctor said, motioning to a chest wound that ran deep towards Xegreny’s left shoulder. “You Nobodies are made of hard stuff. A blow like that would have left anyone else dead in a few hours, but he’s hung on for nearly ten... Anyhow, he’ll be fine.”

Oxyrt knelt down by Xegreny, and began feeling around the wound. He had experience in this, as one of his jobs before he’d lost his heart was a doctor… well, he had at least trained under one… that must count for something.

“So how’d he get the injury?” Nulix spoke up.

The doctor sighed. “He said he was chasing a group of Knights up the river, as they were trying to sneak by through another portal that opened up in front of the fire. They caught him by surprise with a double-back, and after they hit him, he couldn’t keep up. He said they were headed for...”

“I think we already know,” Wing said. “Where else would they go?”

Vexneah’s eyes widened. “The Superior!”

“Who is unconscious at the moment, a perfect target,” Bellatrix added.

Geryl grunted. “Didn’t we leave anybody to protect the castle?”

“Xegreny was there, before he came to help fight,” Oxyrt said. “Other then that, only Darkrai.”

Nulix rolled his eyes. “Oh, yeah, that helps. Now we definitely know Darxess is dead.”

Xardius moved forward, stepping on a few random people. “Oh, sorry,” he muttered as one of the pilots yelped and began hopping up and down, holding a crushed foot. “The castle’s pretty far away, they might not have made it by now. We’re faster than they are, and we might still have a chance of saving the superior.”

“…Again” Nulix added.

Bellatrix intervened. “No time. Nulix, stop your whining and get moving. Doctor, can you have your men move Xegreny to the castle?”

The doctor nodded. “No problem.”

“Good, then let’s go,” Bellatrix, turning around to find she was the only one still standing there. “Ack, wait for me you guys!”

The others slowed, but Xardius didn’t bother. His mind was already racing forward, finding the fastest way to the castle. The knights, besides being encumbered by their armor, and slower than Nobodies to boot, had taken the long route in the hopes of skirting the Dark City and avoiding painful contact with the natives...the Enigmatic Knights weren’t held in the best of humor.

The quickest way to the castle was through the Dark City, via the Memory Lane that ran straight past Memory’s Skyscraper.

Xardius aimed for it as he entered Dark City. Soon, he was sprinting past Memory’s Skyscraper. He paused for breath, leaning against one of the nearby railings. A rain drop splattered on his nose. Xardius peered up at the sky curiously as it began to unleash a summer shower on him.

“Well, that’s just great,” Xardius muttered.

The square quickly cleared of people, but Xardius stood there, feeling the warm rain patter against his face.

Water splashed as a boot came down in a puddle. Xardius turned and his mouth fell open in surprise. “Wirdikov!?”

The newcomer stared at Xardius for a moment with pale blue eyes, then swept golden blonde hair out of his eyes and stepped forward, his golden armor reflected in the many puddles around his feet.

“...So... it seems your new friends have achieved a victory today...” Wirdikov’s voice sounded crisp and harsh against the sodden rain. “You know... things haven’t been quite the same without you, Darius...” The man stretched out a hand to Xardius, seemingly to place it on Xardius’ shoulder.

Xardius slapped the hand away, and slid backwards. “Why are you here?” he snarled.

“Darius... Darius… Darius, I’m surprised at you,” Wirdikov muttered, his face showing hurt, but his eyes betraying nothing. “You know I care for you.”

“Darius isn’t my name anymore,” Xardius snapped, glancing down as if in regret, actions contradicting his tone.

“...I see. So it’s true. You really don’t have a heart...” Wirdikov looked down as well. “This... complicates things.”

Xardius closed his eyes, then suddenly snapped his head up and looked around. Wirdikov was gone.

“Come back when you’ve recovered your heart, Darius...” Wirdikov’s crisp voice rang out.

“I can’t come back!” Xardius howled after him. “Even if I wanted to!”

Lightning flashed, followed by a score of thunder, and Xardius had to strain to hear Wirdikov’s final words. “...Farewell... Xardius.”

Xardius howled as lightning sprayed the world white.

Xardius sighed as he stretched a hand out and pushed open the wet castle doors. The bridge to the castle had been neatly destroyed, and Xardius, wet and now rather hungry, and been forced to walk around the enormous cavern to the back entrance where the forest stretched up to touch the “backyard” of the fortress.

The hallways were empty, but sounds of life came from the throne room. Xardius walked in, and raised an eyebrow at the scene before him.

Nulix looked like he had been sitting next to Bellatrix, then Geryl had come into the two-seater and squashed himself in between. Therefore, Nulix looked like his hips were being squeezed to half their size, and Bellatrix was being forced to nearly sit on the snoozing Vexneah, who looked like an afterthought squeezed into the corner. Geryl was the only one who looked happy.

“What’s happening?” Geryl yelled to Xardius, waving a hand.

Bella popped out with a rather large suction noise, brushed herself off, and frowned at Xardius. “You smell like wet dog.”

Xardius bared his teeth in what could be described as a grin. “Watch it, I bite,” he growled.

Bella chuckled slightly, Xardius smiled “But really… what happened?”

“We got back and found Darkrai dead, along with a group of Knights. Geryl had found out about the Knights coming to the castle earlier from Xegreny and hurried here.” Bella explained “And… it turns out Geryl came just in time”

“Another happy ending…” Xardius muttered. “More or less” Bella replied before walking back to the couch. Xardius smiled at them before heading back out to the hallway and running through it hurriedly until he reached the end of the hall. The Hospital Wing was here, this should be where Xegreny was resting. Xardius burst the doors open and slowly walked inside. The Lights where off, and the windows where open. Only the light of the moon came through to the room, but even with that little light Xardius could see everything fine. At the end of the room stood Oxyrt, looking over Xegrenys bed.

Oxyrt’s pale figure slowly turned to Xardius unamused “Where were you? You were ahead of us, and then you were gone. We thought knights had got you.”

Xardius raised an eyebrow, and Oxyrt shrugged apologetically.

Xardius relinquished with a sigh. “I was... delayed by an old buddy of mine.”

Oxyrt opened his mouth, but Xardius cut him off. “Xegreny going to be all right?” Oxyrt nodded. “He should be. Once the doctor got here, Vexneah went to work on him. That girl’s got some talent...”

Xardius chuckled. “So... Who’s this Retlaw?”

“Huh?”

Xardius pointed to a piece of paper lying on the table with the words ‘Retlaw’ clearly pointed on it, and what looked like a map scribbled below.

Oxyrt picked it up and shoved it in a pocket. “It’s the map to the secret location of the mage, Retlaw. Before you arrived, Wing joined me in order to talk to Yen Sid, a very powerful mage, to retrieve this map. We need the map to find Retlaw, because Retlaw is the only one that knows the whereabouts of the Knights’ HQ. Since the Knights won’t leave us alone, I figure we gotta take them out. We tried to follow the map, but ended up getting ambushed by Knights... I never even got to tell Darxess, because he got kidnapped and then he was asleep...”

“Hmmm,” Xardius said, and Oxyrt could see that Xardius’ brain was ticking. “Later,” he seemed to say to himself, then louder, “Where is Wing?”

“Concerned?” Oxyrt smiled.

Xardius’ glare cut the smile off his face.

Oxyrt spared a small smirk “In the garden, he hasn’t come inside since we got here.”

Xardius gave a nod to Oxyrt before stalking out the door and down the hall. As soon as he stepped outside the castle doors he was drenched in a shower of rain. Xardius glanced around before making his way to the garden. He turned the corner to see a figure standing in front of a row of at least twenty large stones with carvings on them. Xardius sighed as he walked towards the figure, the sky lighting up with lightning raging a second later with thunder.

Xardius clad a wet hand on the mans shoulder, who turned around suddenly. It was Wing, hood up in the rain, his blond hair turned grey from the lightning’s flashes, his blue eyes dim in the seemingly colorless rain. “Oh… its you Xardius…” Wing said after a second, Xardius gave a nod “…So what is this…? What are you doing?” He asked.

Wing smiled weakly before turning back to the stones sticking out from the wet ground “Just paying my respect. The guys Nulix hired where great, they flew to Ceegum and found the bodies of all the members who died in the crash… So I decided I would respected them, I had plenty of ruble to use for there graves…” He explained, before turning back to Xardius.

“…Oh” Xardius muttered, lacking a better response.

Wing nodded, then turned to Xardius. “You wanna help?”

“Urm, no...” Xardius said quickly. “I’d rather not. If I paid respects for every one of my companions that died, I wouldn’t have time for anything else... Anyway, it’s late. You should get some rest.”

“Why, Xardius,” Wing replied, feigning shock, “are you concerned about one of your fellow members?”

Xardius scowled as fierce as he could, but Wing only chuckled, and Xardius found himself laughing along with him a second later.

But something inside him said that just because they’d met again didn’t mean this time it would last... Old friends never did.

17. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

So what'd you think this time Nul?

18. Nulix Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: Oh yeah, with my story tellingness and your writing I really think this was one of our best chapters yet.

19. DarKnight36 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yay! *dances around with Star because I noticed she was here!*

20. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

very nice guys it was awesome as usual :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.