*Updated* Kingdom Hearts PV to hit DVD in next Gemaga issue!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, it seems as though Gemaga will be publishing an expanded version of their Magazine for their December issue with 2 DVDs featuring PV's from various games and more! Not only that, but listen to this from their blog.

"Promotional Videos were collected one after another in the Tokyo Game Show, the DVD will contain over 130 Games, and will be about five hours worth of trailers in total. There are some trailers that have been enhanced, and some not opened to the public such as Xbox 360's "Lost Odyssey". Also there is an interview with Mr/Ms Sakaguchi who will be explaining the view points.

"Fabula Nova Crystallis FFXIII, and the original PV of "Kingdom Hearts New Projects" will be published

[​IMG]

Yup everyone! This is one magazine we definitely will be looking forward to when it is released, and we'll be sure to show you the video and info that comes with it, once it is released, just instead it won't be as bad quality like the 358/2 video we provided the internet with and of course will be longer then 3 seconds.

Edit

Sorry, there was a mistranslation on my behalf, it would appear as though an Article of Kingdom Hearts will be released in the Magazine, and not a PV, I apologize for this mistake.

Source: Gemaga Blog and 2ch

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Ame-chan
      Ame-chan
      December?! OMG, I can`t wait <3
      We will see the KH BBS trailer, 358/2 Days ... Owwww, it`s awesome!^^
    2. RoxasXIIIX
      RoxasXIIIX
      Pope says wat xe hell`?

It's out. Holly ********************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah. Who wants a bet that it wil take a day and we will see the trailers?
    3. Ulicies
      Ulicies
      The magazine was released YESTERDAY?? Somebody upload the video NAO, hurry, before my splene explodes o.O
    4. Unmei
      Unmei

wow, i can't wait! anyone know if it's got a north american release?
    5. TheMuffinMan
      TheMuffinMan
      "According to Translator Maiki, someone who has been of great importance to the FFXIII community in terms of translation and info from Japanese sources, the information we have been reading on fansites were mistranslated. The Gemaga blog never explicitly states that the FFXIII and KH trailers will be on the DVDs, but that they will have a 20 page article on Square Enix's new projects, those of which include the new KH Projects, not that they would be present on the DVD

If you look HERE, a list of the content in the Gemaga magazine, Kingdom Hearts is not listed under the "DVD" selection, but instead under the "Article" listing, and nowhere in the list of content on the DVDs

And HERE, the official Gemaga blog post, it lists Kingdom Hearts and FFXIII under "Square Enix articles""
    6. L337 kybldmstr
      L337 kybldmstr
      Darn it, one month away . . . I can't wait that long! Damn you Asians, you always get the best stuff first (except maybe dating sims . . . and train sims . . . and utterly bizarre games which make no sense to us . . . err, just forget I said anything, ok? lol)
    7. TheMuffinMan
      TheMuffinMan
      L337 kybldmstr, the December Issue of Gemaga was released yesterday, however we have been getting reports that there was a mistranslation, and that there will not be the Kingdom Hearts trailers on the DVD, that there will simply be a Kingdom Hearts written article in the magazine
    8. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      December.... man that's ages away.

Can't wait, though. :/ Especially for BBS.
    9. TheMuffinMan
      TheMuffinMan
      Darkwatch, the December issue of Gemaga came out yesterday <.< magazines publish issues in the month before, so the December issue was released at the end of October
    10. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      It sucks that there won't be any trailer, but still, they might probably show new images or something like that.
    11. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      Well Were Is The Vids!
    12. Shadows Of Oblivion
      Shadows Of Oblivion
      A mistranslation? That sucks... big time... I wanna see those trailers damnit lol
    13. TGA
      TGA
      Wow. I'm just utterly disappointed. Someone better edit the front page before anyone else gets all hyped up. I bet the article has the same pictures and information that we already know.
    14. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      Aww, man!! I really wanted to see some vids... Oh, well... Let's just hope that the article has some nem images in it..
    15. Noise
      Noise
      awww man!!...oh well lets hope it has some new stuff that we havent seen
    16. koibito813
      koibito813
      that...seriously crushed me, right there. man. methinks i'll go into a coma if i don't see those trailers. and if that 20 page article has the words and images we already know, i just might collapse with disappointment. :(
    17. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      a part of me just died.....
    18. Daisy the Sorceress
      Daisy the Sorceress
      Well, that's sad but never mind. There's plenty of time for trailers to be released before the actual game is released. On the bright side, there's an article which might well be worth looking at.
    19. Ulicies
      Ulicies
      DAMMIT.

Oh well, if they have new images/news about the controls/gameplay/etc, I'll be happy.

SOMEBODY PLZ: Translate the article if it has new information/images and post it on here, PLEASE.

Xaldin, I forgive you, the japanese language is a complicated one :P And (if you have the time) I'll trust you with translating the article if it has new information/images to post it, but someone PLEASE translate the article and post it here!!
    20. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      .......*dies*

I just got really sad about not seeing those vids. ;;