Various New Scans , and Interview

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, some new scans from Famitsu have popped up, as well as an Interview! Hopefully later on we'll be able to have some translations from these scans as well!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit: Higher Quality Scans
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: Summary of Interview, expect a more detailed version in the future.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    - The full meaning behind the title can only be understood once you complete the game.
    - The first idea that came from this game was to show the daily life of the Organization.
    - This is based off of after Roxas entered Organization XIII, this game will also revolve around the one year when Sora is asleep. (A direct sequel to COM basically)
    - Roxas has doubt, and begins to believe if it's better to leave the Organization or not.
    - The scan says that the 14th member is not Namine, however IS a key character to the story.
    - You will still be going through Disney Worlds
    - Roxas vs Riku will be in the game!
    - There is a system that allows you to see the memories of Sora.
    - Multiplayer mode is not related at all to the story.
    - ALL XIII MEMBERS can be used in Multiplayer mode.
    - Every member has a unique style of gameplay, also once you defeat the boss you can replay the mission again as much as you want to. There are different missions for each character.
    - You can draw for fun in the second screen.
    - Everytime you complete a mission, one of the Organization chairs raise a bit higher.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    - Development for this game started a bit early, but it was interrupted by the development for re:COM
    - Ven is the male's Alias and his real name is longer.
    - There is a mystery of who each character is.
    - The keyblade Master is someone who has not appeared in any of the series yet.
    - The story is set to be Complex and Serious
    - The Story Advances with three people, each with their own different gameplay.
    - The Battle system is new compared to the ones in previous KH games.

KH: Coded
    - Is considered to be the brother of Agito XIII
    - Nomura wanted to make it a playground for the fans.
    - THis game will clerify where Riku and the King was during KH1
    - THe Debugging Mode is used to move from the Data to the real world
    -

Source:2ch, FF7AC REunion, ffkhblog and Jeux-France

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 26, 2007.

1. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      You mean this one?

[​IMG]

Hehe, I just love the face he makes. And because it looks so silly, I just can't think of him as evil... I wonder what he's saying.
    2. Yamato
      Yamato
      Uh, what new games? What'd I miss? Guess that's what I get for not checking up here more often.
    3. Maithus
      Maithus
      The very last scan with a zoomed in pic of Sora looks like he is from another game, what I mean is he looks like he is away from the Kingdom Hearts series. Like a Brawl version of Sora on the Nintendo Wii. There is a lot of detail on Sora this time around such as his face and jacket.
    4. deep_dive101
      deep_dive101
      tnx for all the info!!!^^
    5. TabbyRoxas
      TabbyRoxas
      The dark place with al the spiky trees looks alot like The Hall of the Cornerstone when it was covered with Darkness
    6. wackko300
      wackko300
      Wow!

Wow! all these updates looks great! The BBS looks pretty interesting! I really like how in the 358/2 Days that you can pick an of the 13 organization members!:) I thought the DS graphics for the game looked decent. Besides, the graphics don't make the games....it's how funny it is and replay value.:D

-Latisha
    7. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      lol i love Master Xehanort's facial expressions. ^^
    8. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      That's just a cutscene from KH coded. But I can definitely see where you get the Brawl idea from... Ain't gonna happen, though. Kojima basically had to beg for several years (at least that's the word on the street) to get Solid Snake in there, and there were multiple Metal Gear games on Nintendo consoles (but all but one were for the NES, so....). There's very little chance of Sora getting a place in Brawl, because KH is just not a Nintendo thing. And so far, Solid Snake still remains the only third party character in the SSB series ever, and it might stay that way.
    9. reptar
      reptar
      Why am i seeing in the future yoai video's of terra and Ven(ROXAS>)
    10. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Hehe, I was thinking the same thing... The way Terra is holding Ven... I'm sure yoai fangirls are getting all sorts of ideas. XD
    11. Terra/ES
      Terra/ES
      Roxas looks like the most awesomest thing ever.
    12. Spazzboy911
      Spazzboy911

i think he just ment that the detail was similar to how mario changed from ssbm to ssbb. he was very well detialed in ssbm but in ssbb, it's just unbelievable how much better he is. he was just saying that sora was detailed already, but he looked unbelievably better in the pic, which i can't argue, simply because i didnt pay enough attnetion.
      so yea, just clearing that up, i know what he was saying
    13. Unmei
      Unmei
      can't wait

now i really can't wait for the games to come out!!!:)
    14. Loxder
      Loxder
      Terra is the Master

I think Terra will be the main character in BBS.If you end the game as him you can play with a aqua and Ven.The guy in black with the helmet might be sth like Riku.See a shadow where we see Ven on Destiny islands and we can see him wearing Roxas bracelet.Has anyone heard if BBS is coming to PAL and when?

Attached Files:

15. Finalmaster2
      Finalmaster2
      Err.. Ok, I'm lost. I don't really care about remakes of the earlier KH's but I think that the new KH where Ven is playable is worth to buy. I'd though want to know what KH this one is and which platform is it coming for? It would be quite idiotic to not to produce any of these new KH's to PS2/3 since they can handle quite well graphics and are really common in gamers (well not the PS3 yet since it is so expensive).

If the new KH with playable Ven, Terra & Aqua (if that was her name) goes only to PSP then I have to become illegal. There is no way that I'm going to buy PSP & KH since I don't care PSP at all, I'd rather buy PS3.

Also is any of these games coming to Europe? I can't believe that they woudln't come but I know that these aren't coming:

- KH II Final Mix+ (have to get it illegally + wait for stable version of PCSX2 on Linux to emulate it [for PS2])
      - KH COM remix (? I can't remember the name but I know it's coming for PS2)

Also could someone post me the links to trailers? I can't find them thanks to those nooblets in YouTube that give exactly wrong names to the trailers. Damn AMV's & nooblets...
    16. Sui_Caedere
      Sui_Caedere
      Actually:

:)
    17. love4Sora
      love4Sora
      they all look awesome! i can't wait til they come to the US! they're not even out in japan yet though, so i gotta wait a bit, but these three games are really something to look forward to!
    18. Repliku
      Repliku
      The only thing I can say is that it kind of sucks that KH: Coded is where Riku and Mickey's information comes from as it's the only game I will not want to buy. Guess I'll have to hope a script comes out to read because what a jip. =:/ That's very disappointing that they get a stupid phone game and Roxas gets a game with the Org. Meh. Boo. Whimper. Bleah. Ok, done venting, whining now. =:)

[​IMG]
    19. Xamad
      Xamad

That whole scene was based on Sleeping Beauty, which is probably what that world is=]