нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Jayn

[​IMG]

cαғé, ιɴɴ, αcα∂єму & яєѕσят
    Made for dark skin. Switch if you want to be able to read anything.
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ █████████

[​IMG]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██ █████████
    [​IMG]
    Has KHV been really boring really slow to you lately? Are you bored? No where to post? Are you new or looking to make some more friends? Do you want to role play without posting 20 paragraphs or following an actual plot? Well, you've clicked on the right thread. Welcome to нєαят'ѕ [♥]cσηтєηт ! A hybrid between a role play and a forum family, like I guess this section was made for! ...

The overall summary of this thread is this;

There is an Bed & Brunch Inn/Cafe and an amusement park. You can work at these places, or chose to pay the workers with positive reputation.

You can come here to chat and make friends, get married (coming soon), get adopted, role play or just hang out. Most of the jobs are just for fun, but you can be a graphic designer, event planner or assistant manager, which genuinely puts you in a position to help me run this thread.

Despite how hardcore it looks, it's not. It's light-hearted and fun, please, please don't be intimidated by the rainbows and fluff, I beg of you. ;__;

Achievements and jobs are still being developed, but we're open for business!

All you have to do is scroll down, fill out one of the two forms and get to posting. <:

Edit; Once again...this is not a role play unless you want it to be. You are under no obligation to actually role play or play the game/achieve things.

[​IMG]

Food, silly! Come enjoy a nice warm hot chocolate, or maybe a delicious cinnamon roll or cupcake. YUM. All of the food on the menu is made with tender love and care by our wonderful, lovely and sparkling staff. Think of this; pretty pastel colors, the scent of sweets floating through the air. "Ahh~, what a refreshing establishment!" You might find yourself exclaiming. You'll be greeted at the door by a waitress or two. But we know better than to find you a seat. Why? Because at Heart's Content, we believe you're a strong independent individual who can take care of themselves! Hooray for adulthood!

Anyways, you may see the stairs leading up to the Inn, but we at Heart's Content advise you not to go up there without checking in first. ^_____^

♥ No seriously, we'll cut you. ♥

Ah, well aren't you just a hard worker? \(^o^)/

Do you want to work upstairs in the Inn instead of around all of the delicious food? There are, of course, benefits. If you work at the Inn, you'll be able to stay in the rooms whenever you'd like free-of-charge if the opportunity ever presents itself. It's also a job for a quieter person, someone who doesn't like to be the center of attention all of the time. In other words, the perfect job for an introvert! YAY FOR INTROVERTS! <3333

❤ Waiter: Fuzzy Blue Lights (Aka; Fuzzy or Mr. Lights) |Male| RepCard | Forms |

❤ Waitress: Midnight Star (Aka; Midnight, Midny) |Female| RepCard | Forms |

❤ Waiter: AndrewTemari101 (AKA; Andrew) |Male| RepCard | Forms |

❤ Waitress: KingdomHearts |Female| RepCard | Forms |

❤ Pastry Chef: Loxare (Aka; Loxie) | Female | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Cook: Anti-Sora (Aka; Anti)| Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Pastry Chef: MoshiiMoshii | Female | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Cook: Machazo (AKA: Machi) | Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Cashier (for to-go orders!): Bushy Brow (AKA: Bushy) | Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Bus Boy: Kayate | Male | Repcard | Forms |

❤ Bus Girl: Open | Female |

❤ Dish Washer: Dinny Grayson | Female | RepCard | Form

❤ Graphic Designer: Llave De Espada | Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Graphic Designer: Plums | Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Assistant Manager: Open! | Must be active and committed!|

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Come enjoy a warm stay in our Inn! Get cozy in our one-bed rooms complete with a fireplace, balcony and bathroom, or spoil yourself with a joint room or a two-bedroom stay. Room service will keep you happy and waited on through out your stay--as long as you can pay. ಠ_ಠ;

You also get a three-day pass to our gyms, spas and pools! ~____~ Yessss.

AAh, well aren't you just a hard worker? \(^o^)/

Do you want to work upstairs in the Inn instead of around all of the delicious food? There are, of course, benefits. If you work at the Inn, you'll be able to stay in the rooms whenever you'd like free-of-charge if the opportunity ever presents itself. It's also a job for a quieter person, someone who doesn't like to be the center of attention all of the time. In other words, the perfect job for an introvert! YAY FOR INTROVERTS! <3333[/color]

❤ Butler: Te Deum (Also known as Teddy, Ted, Theodore) | Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Maid: Spaze (Aka; Melly) |Female| RepCard | Forms |

❤ Butler: Anti-Sora (Aka; Anti)| Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Maid: Jayn |Female| RepCard | Forms |

❤ Check-In Clerk: ÃeađρooᏝ | Male | RepCard | Forms |
    ❤ Spa Worker: Open!
    ❤ Spa Worker: Open!
    ❤ Customer Service Phone Person: Open!

❤ Assistant Manager: Tummer | Male | RepCard | Form |

[​IMG]

Feeling all cooped up and you want to burn some of those calories you've gained in the Inn & Cafe? Well no need to worry, aside from the gym a stroll around our lavish Amusement Park will not only take care of your gut but also your fun meter! From roller coasters doing loop de loops to thrill rides giving you the best adrenaline rush only imminent danger can give, and let's not forget the ever flowing water rides!

Don't be shy, we need people who are willing to keep this park of water, steel and excitement alive. So don't hesitate to apply for a job here too! Tech-heads and people who grab attention are excellent here. (´・ω・`)

❤ Mascot #1: Terra254 (AKA; Terra.)| Male | Repcard | Forms |

❤ Mascot #2: Kelly |Female | RepCard | Form | [noparse]:D[/noparse][/COLOR]|

❤ Park Operator: FKB | Female | Repcard | Form

❤ Park Operator: Open |
    ❤ Park Operator: Open |

❤ Event Planner: Britishism (AKA: Brit, Dalek) | Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Food Clerk: Jayn |Female| RepCard | Forms |

❤ Food Clerk: Open!

Anti-Sora (Aka; Anti)| Male | RepCard | Forms |

❤ Toy Maker: Rainbow☁Dash | Female | Forms |

[​IMG]

Ah, young (or old) love. So sweet, so vibrant, so innocent. Do you have someone you're in love with? Someone you want to be tied together with FOREVER?! Ehe...Anyway, why not get married at the chapel? It's pretty self-explanatory. No matter your ages or genders, may love and a happy union be yours.

Oh? You want to work at the chapel? Bless your soul, and whatnot!

❤ Priest; P | Male | Forms

❤ Wedding Planner; OPEN

❤ Choir Coordinator; OPEN

[​IMG]

Knowledge is power and here's where you can get some! Welcome to the Academy! There's lots to do here including some...less-than-ordinary things. Complete with dorms, a massive library and gymnasium, a pool, and hundreds of classrooms, corridors and secret passage ways, HC's Academy is the place to be. K-Uni!

Learn magic, how to fly, swordsfighting, and that typical stuff too. Whatever your imagination can think up!

Forensics
    Chemistry
    Biology
    Music
    World Religions
    Technology
    Home Ec
    Phys. Ed
    Art
    Drama
    English
    History
    Math
    Forensic

❤ Teacher; DarkTraitor | Male | Drama Teacher | Forms | Repcard

❤ Teacher; Midnight Star | Female | Science Teacher | Forms | Repcard

❤ Teacher; Rainbow☁Dash | Female | English Teacher | Form |

❤ Teacher (you chose your subject); Lesumax | Male | Magic Teacher | Form |

❤ Teacher (you chose your subject); OPEN

❤ Principal; Lesumax | Male | Repcard | Forms |

❤ Vice Principal; OPEN

❤ Student Council President; OPEN

[​IMG]

Be respectful at all times, even when met with disrespect. Don't fuel the fire, honey-bunches! We'll put it out if you leave it be and contact a responsible Heart's Content staff member or site moderator!

If you are not participating in the role-play aspect of the thread, please type with 'OOC' before your text. For example;

If you -never- plan to role play in the thread, please state so in the fill-out form! ~

There are children present, but I know that not every customer is going to have clean mouths! Please keep language PG-13, do not go around the forum's censors, and keep it minimal, and we won't shoot you! ^-^

If you're here simply because it's ironic for you to be somewhere so cutesy, that's completely fine! Just be decent about it!

Please don't troll the thread. ;O; We really don't want to have to infract anyone. It's a light-hearted community thing! Please don't corrupt it just to be a ******-bag!

You may share a hotel room with someone of the opposite sex/romantically, but please don't hint at anything entirely inappropriate. ;~;

Please do not ask for reputation. We know you guys really want some Really-Boring ice cream, but refer to pay as money and don't complain if you don't receive any, mew desu!~ We really want that blacklist empty!

Speaking of the blacklist, if someone is on there, think of it as a sort of global-ignore. Heart's Content will never place anyone on the list who doesn't need to be there, and it is temporary. So to all customers and workers, if this person on the list continues harassment in the thread, ignore them. DO NOT REPLY.

Back on the topic of reputation points, do -NOT- derep -ANYONE- for 'bad service'. It is a game. Giving positive reputation is encouraged, but negative reputation is not. Please take it up with a staff member if you think you're being treated unfairly. We're still following the rules HERE. (Do not ask for rep, do not gang up.)

Please fill out the form the very first time you post in the thread!

[​IMG]

The naughty. The bad. The wicked. The jerks. The meany-faces who don't follow the rules. You have one warning to play nice ladies and gentlemen. After that warning, your name ends up here, and Heart's Content and the people inside will never hear from you again. To be more specific, be nice and follow the rules and you won't end up here! (´`)

No one! Yay!

[​IMG]

Ah, our heavenly sweet angels in disguise. Be you a visitor or a employee, because of your efforts and feats, we've chosen you to be white-listed. And that is a grand achievement in itself! <^///^>

No one! Booo!

[​IMG]

• Heart's Content opened, and a Chapel is Under Construction! ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ - 10/30/2011
    • Heart's Content Academy is under construction! Yay for learning! <(^▽^)> - 10/30/2011
    • The Chapel and Academy are OPEN! <^____^> - 12-30-2011

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: All you have to do is post in the thread!
    Awarded to: Jayn, Fuzzy Blue Lights, Te Deum, Midnight Star, Plums, Britishism, Tummer, KingdomHearts530, ~Ryan~, KellyJelly, AndrewTemari101, Terra254, Bushy Brow, Loxare, Anti-Sora, Cookiie, Sumi, Jackdaniel0..

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Just take a friendly role-play stroll into the cafe. Hang out and relax...or work.
    Awarded to: ~Ryan~, Midnight Star, Te Deum, AndrewTemari101, Loxare, Machazo, Anti-Sora, Kelly.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Ready for some role-play fun? Why not go to the amusement park with your friends? ...Or work there.
    Awarded to: Britishism, Terra254, Anti-Sora.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Mm, what a nice day. And to top it all off, you're staying at HC for the night! Hooray! ...Or you work here.
    Awarded to: Tummer, Te Deum, Spaze, Jayn, Anti-Sora.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Oh, great! You have a RepCard and you're climbing the latter! Good job. PM me to request this.
    Awarded to: FuzzyBlueLights, Jayn, Te Deum, Midnight Star, KH530, AndrewTemari, Tummer, Plums, Terra254, Bushy Brow, Britishism, Spaze, Loxare, Machazo, Anti-Sora, Kelly.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Way to quit being a lazy bum, champ!
    Awarded to: Fuzzy Blue Lights, Te Deum, Midnight Star, Tummer, AndrewTemari, Plums, KH350, Britishism, Terra254, Bushy Brow, Spaze, Loxare, Jayn, Machazo, Anti-Sora.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: G-gee, thanks! ^///^ You invited another member to come hang with us and/or put a link to HC in your signature! I really appreciate that, you're awesome. Just send me some proof, and I'll award you!
    Awarded to: AndrewTemari101, Britishism, Fuzzy Blue Lights, KH530, Jayn, Anti-Sora.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: How friendly of you. You started a conversation with someone you don't talk to very often outside/inside the forums. Awesome! PM me to request this!
    Awarded to: No one. ;A;

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Aww, success! You made a brand new friend! Just send me evidence of this to be rewarded.
    Awarded to: No one. ;w;

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Screenshot/Link to the event for this one. You were kawaii-desu! (Aka, stereotypically cute.)
    Awarded to: No one. NO ONE IS CUTE.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Screenshot and send proof to me that you got some positive reputation from this thread! [Will only be awarded ONCE.]
    Awarded to: KH530, Jayn.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Screenshoot and send it to me to be awarded. You gave out good reputation to someone, how kind of you! [Will only be awarded ONCE.]
    Awarded to: Jayn, Anti-Sora

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Wow, not only do you role play, but you chat with members regularly/post youtube videos to be shared, go on-off of IC and OOC, and play the game? You deserve this.
    Awarded to: NO ONEEEE.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Awww, love! >///< You were married at the chapel!
    Awarded to: Nobody.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: You've finally found a home. <3 You were adopted by someone/or adopted someone else! Thank you for helping make our community one big family.
    Awarded to: foreveralone.jpg

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: You said something to really brighten up someone else's day, and they thank you for it. To be awarded this, someone else has to recommend you for it with proof.
    Awarded to: ;__; No one.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: You're either a manger at one of the buildings, or you've helped me with graphics/names or managing the thread in general. From all of us here at HC, we thank you!
    Awarded to: Fuzzy Blue Lights, Tummer, Plums, Britishism, Anti-Sora.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: No, Jayn doesn't count. You successfully convinced a KHV staff member to post in the thread! If it's Misty or RvR, even more points to you. You've done the impossible.

Give me proof to be awarded. And DO NOT harass anyone for it. @___@
    Awarded to: AndrewTemari101

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: You were whitelisted! That pretty much means you're amazing!
    Awarded to: No one.

[​IMG]

How to Acquire: Oh my goodness! 100 posts from you alone? S-sugoi desu! ;//;
    Awarded to: No one. ;___;

[​IMG]

Craving some Really Boring Ice Cream?
    Or maybe a couple of tickets to the amusement park?
    Not enough currency? Maybe you should get a job! ヽ(´▽`)/
    And yes, you may have more than one job!
    Just don't take on too much, especially if you're a student!

Notes:

*A rep-card should look like this; You may PM this to me if you want. The parts highlighted in red are the things that are important to see. Your points, and your name. In ONE shot for honesty purposes. :33

A rep-card is OPTIONAL, because I think it would be against the rules to make everyone do it somehow. Please provide a rep-card if you -actually- want to play the RPG-style game fairly. To be honest, the climbing-the-latter game aspect is designed more for newer members or those with less rep.
    **An Alias just means if you want several different characters/whatever. I don't care about a character sheet, it's all up to you. You don't have to have an alias, you can just be you. Whatever you want!

Job Applications

Username:
    **Alias:
    Applying For:
    Qualifications: (If applying for a designer, please link to some of your ORIGINAL graphic/Art work.) *Rep-Card:
    Anything Else:

Student Apps!

Username:
    Grade: (k-university)
    Classes: (You can make them up. I will add a list of classes when a bunch of people have made up enough)
    Anything Else:

General Form

Plan on posting at all?
    Whether to role play, meet new people,
    get a job, acquire reputation, wreak playful havoc or whatever?
    Fill out one of these so we know what you're here for! ヽ(´▽`)/

Username:
    I am here to: (Role play, chat, meet new people, play the game, all of that, etc.)
    *Rep-Card:
    Anything Else:

[​IMG]

Any questions I get will be answered here! But I want to clarify a couple of things.

> Inn/Amusement Park don't have real prices, atm. Might change later to increase difficulty, but think of this as 'BETA'.

> The Cafe menu has prices. If you're low-on-rep and playing the game, what you can/cannot buy depends on your repcard--Prices are on the right. If you update your repcard, let me know!

> This is not a role play. You can chose to just talk normally with people. If on your form you say you're just here to chat, there's no need to signify when you're in character and when you're not.

> If you have an alias, you can post a character sheet if you want, but tbh I don't really care and probably won't read it if it's long. /irony

> Most things that aren't specified are up to imagination. For example, the mascot job. You can decide. <3

> If you are a graphic designer , yes. You do really make graphics with me! Yay for real jobs!

> If you are an event planner, yes. You do really help me plan events and achievements for the thread! Hooray!

> If you're a manager, yes. You do really help me manage the specific place you're managing.

> If you're a pastry chef, yes. You do really help me think of new dessert menus from time-to-time.

> If you're a cook, yes. You do help me think of more dishes to put on the menu!

> If all jobs are full, then I'm sorry, those are probably taken. I will do my best to keep things open and available, though. Especially with waiters and waitresses. When positions are full, I'll make more.

> If no one is on to play your waiter/waitress/maid/butler/whatever, then you can be an NCP.

> Yes, if you take one of the listed jobs, you should probably be open to role playing.

> NOOO. You do NOT have to be a literate/hardcore RPer. You can one-line and use stars, if you want.

> A Food Clerk is someone who sells cotton candy/hotdogs/ whatever at the park.

> A Park Operator in this context is someone who would control one of the rides at the park.

> The rides / whatever is up to your imagination.

> You can post your applications/forms in this thread.

[​IMG]

2. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

JOB APP
    Username: FuzzyBlueLights
    **Alias: Fuzzy, Mr. Lights.
    Applying For: Waiter.
    Qualifications: Imagining myself as a waiter.
    *Rep-Card: http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z129/deven5/Capture.jpg
    Anything Else: I really like food.

Username: FuzzyBlueLights
    I am here to: Dabble in Role-Playing. Meet new people. And get a job here.
    *Rep-Card: (Provided.)
    Anything Else: I just want people to get to know me.

3. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Username:Te Deum
    **Alias: Teddy, Ted, Theodore
    Applying For: Butler
    Qualifications: Having a fake British accent.
    *Rep-Card: (Provided)
    Anything Else: I like helping people.

Username: Te Deum
    I am here to: Role play, chat, meet new people, play the game.
    *Rep-Card:
    http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k635/TeDeum44/repcard.jpg
    Anything Else: I think this will be fun. It kind of reminds me of the Sims.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Ooh this looks like fun

Username: Midnight Star
    **Alias: Midnight/Midny
    Applying For: Waitress
    Qualifications: Um, regular rper?
    *Rep-Card:
    rep card.jpg
    Anything Else: Not that I can think of right now

Username: Midnight Star
    I am here to: Role play, chat, meet new people, play the game and just have fun. (Yes I did steal most of your list, sorry)
    *Rep-Card: See above.
    Anything Else: I'll let you know when I think of something. :P

5. Jayn

Updated with everything so far. :=D: ...I'm going to sleep now though. Thank you to everyone who has joined so far, it means a lot, a lot, a lot.

@Lurkers; I see you. Get in hurr. :c

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: Awesome, when do we start?

BIC: Midnight stood nervously outside of Hearts Content, it looked fantastic, all newly built and everything, she had to give it that. Yet that didn't stop her butterflies, it was also where she now worked as she'd just managed to get a job in the cafe and today was her first day in the job. She was been twiddling with her sleeve absent mindedly as she stood there but now she smiled. It looked amazing and it would probably be a great new start for her, though first she had to make some good impressions. She just hoped the people there would be nice and would like her.

7. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: I guess now, haha.

BIC: Teddy grabbed his luggage from the trunk of the taxi and paid the driver. As he walked to the doors of Heart's Content, he looked up slowly, taking in the sight of the newly built hotel. Boy, I'm so glad I accepted the job here, Teddy thought.

This is going to be great.

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Username: Kingdom Hearts530
    **Alias: Heart
    Applying For: Waitress
    Qualifications: (If applying for a designer, please link to some of your ORIGINAL graphic/Art work.) I Roleplay often
    *Rep-Card:
    [​IMG]
    Anything Else:

9. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: AndrewTemari101
    **Alias: Andrew (preferably this one); Tesori
    Applying For: Waiter (Cafe)
    Qualifications: I'm very friendly and can keep things organized around the Cafe, as well as serve the customers with the best service possible! ^u^
    *Rep-Card: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1131/unledqa.png
    Anything Else: I will be a very dedicated employee!

~~~

Username: AndrewTemari101
    I am here to: do everything!
    *Rep-Card: [Provided above]
    Anything Else: I hope I can make a great contribution to Heart's Content!

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Username: Tummer
    **Alias: Luis
    Applying For: Assistant Manager
    Qualifications:Or else I keel you! :3Because I'm a hard worker and am on KHV all the time anyway.
    *Rep-Card:
    [​IMG]
    Anything Else: I am a hard worker I promise, especially when it's something cool. And, wow, that's a lot of text! DX
    And, yes, I do listen to Weird Al. Don't judge me; I just perform this way.

~~~

Username: tummer
    I am here to: To have fun and find people who i will sacrifice to the zombies when they have their uprising
    *Rep-Card: see above
    Anything Else:

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

Username: Suzuha Amane (Plums)
    **Alias: Plums
    Applying For: WRITER B| Graphic Design
    Qualifications (that is hilarious):
    http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/ploohems24/?start=all
    *Rep-Card:
    http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/ploohems24/repcard.png
    Anything Else: i like big butts and i cannot lie

Username: Suzuha Amane (Plums)
    I am here to: Eat new people and make friends with them through my belly.
    Anything Else:
    let me tell you about homestuck

EDIT: Also, recommended to join by AndrewTemari~ o:

12. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Username:terra254
    **Alias:Terra
    Applying For:❤ Mascot #1
    Qualifications: Because I'm a Happy person.And I'm active ; )
    *Rep-Card:I'll post it later.
    Anything Else:Yes I did read the rules,people ; ;

~~~~

Username:terra254
    I am here to: Make friends and have fun.And to have somewhere to hang around when none of my friends are on.
    *Rep-Card: Post later,Sorry.
    Anything Else:

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Username: Bushy Brow
    **Alias: Bushy
    Applying For: 'The guy behind the bar' (I know there isn't one... but come on. XD otherwise... cashier I guess... lol)/Anything else that might need doing (graphics or whatever - Essentially, consider me a back up or extra help if and when needed)
    Qualifications: ...Do you really wanna know? I'm a jack of many trades and you've seen my work already so you know what I can do. Just let me know basically. XD
    *Rep-Card: (will be provided)
    Anything Else: Uh...........

Username: Bushy Brow
    I am here to: Do it all. Ever.
    *Rep-Card: (Will be provided)
    Anything Else: Um..............

14. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Username: ~Ryan~
    I am here to: (Role play, chat, meet new people, play the game, all of that, etc.) Chat, meet new people, occasional role-playing.
    *Rep-Card: How do I screenshot? ;~;
    Anything Else:No, serious question, I don't know how to take a screenshot >.< Using a PC if that makes any difference...

Ryan walked into the cafe, clutching her laptop. Her story had a dead-line, and she was certain that unless she got a change of scenery, she'd just find distractions at home. She glanced around, and asked from someone who seemed like they worked there,

"D'you mind if I sit here for a while without ordering anything, I need to get my thoughts straightened out and I seem to be incapable of doing that anywhere else..."

15. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: Britishism
    Alias: Brit, Dalek
    Applying for: Event Planner
    Qualifications: Uh, I enjoy being a part of thing, and I like planning events, parties, etcetera. I guess I'm a good roleplayer or something.
    Rep-card:
    [​IMG]
    I am Here To Roleplay, Meet new Friends, and just have fun.
    Anything Else? we we we so excited ;A;

16. Jayn

Yay! >w<

I'll fill out mine sometime today, too. The thread is constantly going to be updated/revised when it comes to typos or mistakes, so please forgive me if I made any. I'll be double checking.

On that same note, PM me or VM me to request a certain achievement from now on, so I don't miss anyone.

Otherwise, you guys can keep getting started. Start chatting/role playing or whatever whenever you want.

I want to ask that if you reply specifically to someone, you use "@Membernamehere" instead of actually quoting them, because it'll be really messy if you do that since some people want nothing to do with the RP Aspect, and other's will be replying to people in different parts of HC.

I appreciate the support, guys! The thread is always open to new people/players, so don't hesitate to sign up. <3

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

@ Ryan: Midnight's smile simply shone as the girl asked her the question, this was the first customer she'd talked to and this seemed easy enough, "Oh, that's perfectly fine. Just be sure to let us know if you need anything at all like a drink to help you think. Good luck with your work." She added, doing her best to be as friendly and helpful as she could, which turn out to be not too hard. So far so good she figured.

18. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Luis was ready for another day of work...but people seemed to be rarely checking in these days. Given the time of year, he couldn't help but feel like Norman Bates from the movie Psycho/I]. It wasn't his favorite movie, but he did enjoy it.

"A boy's best friend is his mother," Luis said to himself, having his own private joke.

He continued waiting; counting the keys for the vacant rooms and counting down the minutes until his lunch break started.

19. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Teddy walked into the hotel, looking for the manager whom he had spoken to just a few days before. Where could she be? Not seeing her around, he went over to the cafe to get something to drink. "I'd like a cappuccino, please. It's been a long day," Teddy said while smiling.

20. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Heart hurried down the street to get to the cafe. Today would be her first day of work and it already seemed that she would be late. Luckily she lived nearby. She opened the doors of the cafe and saw that it was beautiful! She looked around to see a women being served by a waitress and a man waiting to be served. She smiled gently at him and walked to the waitress.
    "Hi," she smiled again. "I'm supposed to be starting a new job here today... And I'm just a bit clueless on what to do," She looked to the waitress in homes that she would be able to help her.