нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Lite The Future

*Facepalm

It was one page back...I feel stupid now.

2. Jayn

ooc; I'll either RP post in a few hours, or sometime tomorrow.

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

A little shaky, Kelly looked up. She was always like this with new people, too shy or too scared to speak to them properly. She was so pathetic.
    “Kelly,” She answered “Nice to meet you.”

occ; sorry for the short port, feeling fed up, worn out and depressed.

4. Scruffy Merlin's Housekeeper

Username: Scruffy
    I am here to: Chat, meet new people, and appease Kelly.
    *Rep-Card: Here.
    Anything Else: 'sup. It's ya boy Scruffy here. How y'all doin'?

5. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

occ; Hey Scruffy~ <3 I've started watching a Phoenix Wright playthrough. c:

6. Scruffy Merlin's Housekeeper

-
    Hai. Are you pleased now that I have finally posted? <3

Which game? There's like...four games with him in it, and another with a cameo appearance of his. >.>

7. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

oocc; I am! ~ /sparkle sparkle (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Oh, I think..uhm it's the first one? I'm finding it entertaining so far, mostly because of who's doing it, hehe.

8. Scruffy Merlin's Housekeeper

Good. Glad to have made you happeh. ^.^

Ohhh, Ace Attorney. If you're watching an LP of it..LPs are generally bad. I don't like watching them. I watch RPs instead. ;P

9. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

occ; Oh? Hehe. ~

Oh, no! This one isn't bad surprisingly,it's quite good! I might be biased though since I adore the people hosting it, heh.

10. Scruffy Merlin's Housekeeper

Link me to it. And who are the people hosting it? o.o

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

It's VGA. Ben, Becky and Frasher. c:

Alrighty, would you like a playlist? If so, here you go.

12. Scruffy Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh damn, I saw their Mario Party 9 stream awhile back.

I'm not really a fan of them, but congrats to them giving Wii games some coverage, especially PW.

I mostly watch Retsupurae's though...that is, they kind of make fun of other LPs/do commentary on them. :3

13. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Oh, you watched that too? How'cha find it? I really liked it, haha.

Oh, I've never heard of him. I don't tend to watch LPers, actually.

14. Jayn

ooc; Welcome, Scruffy.

She shifted a bit, wondering how to put it in a way that wouldn't sound blunt or pathetic.

"I'm actually not...registered yet. I mean, I'm a student and all, but I haven't picked my classes. I was actually heading around to do that now, but I wanted to figure out what that noise was first. ...Plus this place is still pretty dead. I wonder if there are any other students, or living teachers even." ​

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Midnight grinned, "Oh fair enough, just be sure not to let them walk all over you. Wouldn't want them taking advantage of you." She paused as she fished her phone out of her pocket. Her grin widened. "Oh, it looks like I did get the job so we will be working together after all. Should be fun, I wouldn't mind spending more time getting to know you." She looked up and guestured to the building ahead of them, "It looks like we're here, a place we'll soon be spending a lot more time. I hope the science and drama departments aren't too far apart. I don't suppose you have any idea where we're meant to go, do you?"

16. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Fire finally decided to get a smoothie of some sort. It seemed to be the cheapest thing on the menu, and she thought of it as a pretty good deal. Plus, it was a while since she had last had a smoothie. "One small smoothie please." She always got the small size. Cheapest size and most times the small size was enough. It seemed as if she had gotten into some sort of weird trance staring at the menu board like some sort of loser who just couldn't make up their mind. Well, now I'm late for work. This was supposed to take only a few minutes. But at least now she knew the menu like the back of her hand. Sort of. The only real thing that she took away from the "experience" was that, this cafe not only served desserts and drinks, but also full blown meals. I'll definitely have to remember that, she thought as she waited for (Loxare) to prepare her smoothie. Vaguely, she remembered someone interesting popping in and ordering something too. Well, I guess I'll start to recognize the workers that work around this place eventually. Maybe not the customers because, I mean, come on. People come and go in amusement parks.

17. Jayn

OOC: I'm doing nothing more than testing my theme out and making a list of any glitches. Nothing else. ...If any of you are really good with HTML, it would be really nice of you to VM me. C:

[​IMG]
    OOC; Jayn is such a jerk testing and crap in HC while patiently waiting for Deadpool derp. She just likes to test out her graphics and post templates and junk before getting used to them in case there's a glitch, or something that she wouldn't catch otherwise. Derp more text. Text. Don't mind me, text. If every post she posts is like this then oh dear maybe this is too much a bit over the top BUT SHE DOESN'T CARE, IT'S PRETTY AND SHE LOVES IT BECAUSE JAYN LOVES PRETTY, OVER THE TOP THINGS.

♛  
    Jaynabelle
    [​IMG]

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

"In the building itself, you mean? No idea, but it shouldn't be too hard to find our way around one building, right?" he said, apparently cheering up a little.

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I am appalled that I have never entered to read this. @.@ Credit to Kelly for telling me about this lovely thread <3 I would love to join.

Job

Username: moshimoshi!!!
    **Alias: Moshi please. =^^= Nicknames are optional.
    Applying For: Pastry Chef (Dream job in real life <3) I would apply for more but the fun jobs are taken. ; ;
    Qualifications: Well, like I said, I plan to be a pastry chef in real life so I have knowledge on many desserts and love to create them.
    *Rep-Card: http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ulquiweiss/1repheart.png
    Anything Else: I want any other jobs involving customer service <3

Form 2~ kawaii <3

Username: moshimoshi!!!
    I am here to: Have fun, do my job, and keep this thread alive! =D I'll do some rp I suppose, depending.
    *Rep-Card: http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/ulquiweiss/1repheart.png
    Anything Else: I hope I can help with this play and have fun. =^^= Love you guys~

Hope I did this right. >w< Tell me if anything <3

20. Lite The Future

OOC: Sowwy for the delay Jayn. ;_; Tish happened, but the tish and been cleaned up.

BiC:
    After an unusually long silence, Heartless responded."Oh, well, don't let me keep you. I've gotta go and check up on the Inn anyway. Gotta make sure that old couple didn't break anything." Heartless said, an awkward smile plastered on his face."It was nice meeting you, Jayn. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around school." Heartless said, waving to Jayn on the way out.