нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

occ; That could work, I guess. ~ Post away, if you want.

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: You know you can be a student/teacher at the school as well as having a part time job at the cafe? If you become a student be sure to do science (any science - and there is a physics class even if it's not listed) please~ (Also Drama if you want DT as a teacher)

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OCC: Brilliant.

BIC:

Moshi looked around the school, feeling a bit intimidated by the size of it. She didn't think she could feel such a way from just walking into it. But it wasn't like she could just leave anyways. Someone had made an order earlier and she was told to bring it. Who was she to deny? She sighed, lifting her head back up in a sense that she did not wish to show such fear over a Academy. "I am as smart as those who come here. I just choose to work as a pastry chef." She felt a bit relieved now that she had spoke, making her way down the halls before spotting a girl running towards her. She walked a bit more forward to get closer to her before stopping. "E-Excuse me? Are you alright?"

OOC: I kind of wanted to be Home Ec teacher but if you'd really like me to, I can be a student. =^^= We shall see. Thanks~

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: Go for Home Ec. teacher then ^,^, I only said that as if you chose to be a student I wanted you to be in my class.

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Is it possible to be both? xD

6. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Kelly let out yet another squeak as she came to a hault. How many awkward sounds had she made, now? She didn’t know. She looked at the older girl stood before her, who was dressed in what seemed to be Chef Uniform. The School Kitchen Staff, perhaps?

“I-I’m fine” Kelly said, giving a polite smile. “Just..looking for people, ha” She looked at the large package the assumed Chef was carrying and began wondering what delicious treats lay inside, she also wondered if there was any more boxes. Surely, there wasn’t only a handful full of students to feed? She gave another smile.

“Need help?” She said, pointing at the neatly decorated package. She noticed it had the Café she visited earlier, logo on it.

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: What? Student and teacher? Um, I don't know, you'd have to ask Jayn. It's possible to both have a job in the cafe and be a teacher as I do that.

8. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Moshi was unable to stop herself from smiling like a bit of a fool. This young girl before her was so adorable and she had always had a sweet spot for cute. However, she turned her attention to the box in her hands, remembering why she had come in the first place. "Oh right. I was sent here to deliver this. We had baked them earlier this morning when the order came in. Though, they never told me who exactly ordered them. So I'm not even sure if it's for the staff here..." She looked back to the girl, giving her another smile, but this time, it being a little forced and nervous. "You um... wouldn't happen to know who ordered these, would you?" She tried to stay calm, not wanting to seem like some kind of fool who didn't know how to do her job. "There's a few more boxes out in the van but I didn't want to carry them all at once and end up getting lost here." She let out a small laugh.

OOC: Haha I just think I'll go with Home Ec then. =3

9. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Slowly, a rosy scarlet color spread over Kelly’s cheeks, making her face take on an almost childlike appearance. Her hands flew up in order to cover her face. The older girls smile had caught her off guard. She cleared her throat before answering
    “U-uhm..No, I don’t. Sorry..” She felt guilty. She wanted to help the clearly overwhelmed girl. She looked at the boxes again before hatching an idea.
    “Oh! I could..uhm, we could go to the front office! They’re bound to do know where to drop it off!” Kelly liked the sound of her idea. Now..if only they could find the office..

occ; Be sure to fill out a form, moshi~ If you want to become a teacher, too.

10. Jayn

ooc: I'm sorry too.

As a response to anyone else. If you ever want to post and I'm being too anti-social/depressed to reply in RP format (like now) you can just ignore my existence and go on. Seriously. Just forget about me. But PM/VM if you need me here.

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

occ; Awh, Jayn. I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm here, if you need somebody to talk too. Even though I'd probably be awkward and dorky and end up saying something strange. I hope you feel better, soon.

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh that sounds like a wonderful idea. Now I can see why it is that you're in this Academy." Moshi's smile relaxed now, feeling friendly once again over nervous. She had no idea why such a simple thing didn't bother crossing her mind. She shifted herself so she could better hold the box. "So then, where is this office? Is it nearby? This place is so very big that I wouldn't know where everything is. It's my first time actually coming in here. I must admit that it's really lovely."

OOC: I will. Dun worries =^^=

13. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Kelly quickly nodded before taking a step to dash off. She fell over after her first step, screaming out by instinct. How clumsy. She opened her eyes to find her chest to chest with the Chef, her cheeks tinting with colour. She was quick to stand up and almost instantly began muttering apologises.

“I’m sorry! I-I..I’m so clumsy! A clumsy idiot! F-forgive me!”

It was only then that she noticed the half decent in the treat package. She couldn’t see any cream or any other type of food product on herself or the Chef. She looked away.

occ; i can't rp, k?

14. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Ah, I haven't been here in so long! I'm so lost! Can anyone fil me in on what's happened lately?

15. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Happily. Not much as gone on, besides me and Moshi meeting. Fire was the last to order in the Cafe, I think she was awaiting your reply. It should be a page or two back~

16. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Moshi blinked a few times, looking down at Kelly for a moment before tilting her head to the side. "I hope you're okay. You should be a little careful. Someone as cute as you shouldn't be getting hurt." She blinked a few more times before gasping, noticing a tiny splotch of cream that had landed on her face. "Oh my. I see that we've made quite a mess."

Without a warning, she moved one of her hands up to clean the cream off her cheek before placing it to her face. She breathed in the lovely scent before deciding to eat it. "That was yummy~! Such a good tasting cream shouldn't go to waste." She looked down at her chest, finding more cream and happily taking some on her finger again. She then looked back to her, giving her an adorably innocent smile. "You should try it. I promise you won't be disappointed."

OOC: I hope this is more innocent <3 Sorry about the other one >w<

17. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

occ; oh my dear goodness moshi, I'm unsure of how to reply to this. ;A; Give me awhile, writing out a birthday present too.

18. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Loxie plopped the last strawberry into the blender and turned it on. I'm a pastry chef. Why am I constantly making drinks? shoe thought as she watched the colours start to mix. Oh well, it's not like I have anything better to do right now. The cake is still in the oven. Once the drink was fully mixed, she carefully poured it into a small cup. "Sorry it's late," she said to the customer as she handed it over, "I had a bit of trouble finding the strawberries."

OOC: Kellu, that was liek, four pages back...

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: I'm having fun with it~ And okies <3 I wait~

20. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Her eyes widened, her whole body shook. She took a sigh before slowly taking a step back, examining the Chef. She too had a bit of cream tucked under her left cheek. Kelly’s cheeks flushed again.

“N-no, thank you” She was stuttering, how pathetic. “A-and I’m not cute!” Her tone of voice changing as she finished her sentence. Being called cute annoyed her. She looked at the Chef, curling in her fingers into her palm.

“I’-I’ve gotta go! S-sorry I couldn’t help you! Don’t follow me!” She called, dashing off. As she ran, she shut her eyes, letting the warmth of the sun flooding through the giant glass windows of the hall brush against her face. She didn’t turn to look back as she turned a corner. She came to a halt as she stumbled across a direction sign, she panted as she read it. She needed to run more.

“Front Office ->”

A spilt-lip smile was now pasted on her face, looking odd with her small nose and puppy dog eyes. She needed to sign in, yes. She also wanted to meet at least someone who wouldn’t make her blush like an idiot. She began to run again, her small feet gently hammering the surface of the floor.

occ; Haha, thanks Moshi. I felt a wee bit uncomfortable, you see.