нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: I know xD But now I'm not sure how to respond to this, dear.

EDIT:

Moshi eyes turned into tiny bead as she stared at the empty space before her, her face having a surprised but questioning look on it. She turned back to normal as she looked behind her, wondering why it was that the student had run off so suddenly. "I suppose I need more people skills. Too bad I didn't catch her name." She looked around, wondering if she could somehow find a bathroom. She decided to follow where the student went but not to stalk. At least, not so much. She was now the only person she knew and she didn't want to lose her so easily.

As she walked, she took in a breath of the sweets, it reminding her how much she loved her job. Also on how to explain how one box went missing. She did run into a lot of these issues so there was always back up. But she didn't have time to make a set of back up. She let out a sigh, turning the corner where the girl had disappeared. She suddenly smiled, seeing the sign that the student had passed by not too long before her.

"What a reliief!" She could feel herself becoming a bit excited. Though a bathroom sign would have been helpful too. She pouted as she continued walking on, hoping that she'll fine one on her way there.

2. Lesumax Moogle Assistant

Username: Lesumax
    Alias: Lesumax Meowzebub or for short Mr. Meow, when formal Principal Meowzebub and Lesu if you want to be informal (outside of the Academy)
    Applying For: Principal
    Qualifications: Well I do rule over Hell, which you’ll soon find out. Muh ha ha ha ha
    Rep-Card: [​IMG]
    Anything Else: as Principal I will not tolerate any miss behaving (evil glare), but I’m sure we’ll get along just fine

Alias: Lesumax Meowzebub or Mr. Meow for short and Lesu if you want to be informal
    Applying For: Magic Teacher
    Qualifications: Magic is fun but requires great responsibility, which I believe I can do.
    Rep-Card: see above
    Anything Else: please raise your hand if you have any questions

I am here to: have fun, meet new people, role play, and have more fun
    Rep-Card: see above
    Anything Else: I think I’m really going to enjoy this. :D

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

He laughed at the mention of explosions, and he was smiling significantly more than before now.
    "If that's what your lessions are gonna be like, I might just have to sit in sometime." he joked back, apparently feeling more comfortable around her already.
    "And you hope you're close by, huh? Taking that much of a shine to me already?" he grinned, obviously teasing her.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Oh yeah, you should" Midnight replied with a grin, however when he teased her about what she'd said her face almost instantly turned bright red. "I, um, I only meant it as...ughh I mean you seem like quite a nice person and...I've just realised, I still don't know your name. So what do they call you big guy?" She said attempting to change the subject but also wanting to know his name. She knew he was only teasing her but it was working. "Oh, and I've spotted a sign for reception, this way." She grabbed his arm and pulled him along gently. .

5. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: You guys mind bumping into me? =3 Kelly ran away.

6. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Occ; Mosh, I was planning to meet them, haha. I don't mind though, do what you want, etc etc.

@Les - I don't think there's magic? Haha. I think you'll have to ask Jayn for that one.

7. Jayn

Adding you. Enjoy, have fun. ~

@thread: Is there anything else I need to update that I missed?
    Also, your reputation. ;__; Let's all rep him, plz.

8. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Did you add me?

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: I don't mind who we run into we're en route to reception (the front office) now, a very tall guy and a very short girl, you can't miss us.

10. Jayn

Updated. I think I got you, Moshii.

OOC: Thank you, Kelly. Knowing myself (I tend to just kind of self-destruct), I probably won't act on the invitation, but it does make me feel...some better emotion that isn't suicidal, lolol.

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Occ; Sorry, for not replying as soon as you would have liked, Moshi. Skyrim and Minecraft will be the death of me, I swear. Uhm, I think I think I’ll claim my award badges/things. If that’s okay, Jayn. I think I have Café Magic and RepCard Power. Sorry if I am keeping you awake. ;_;

Kelly sighed as she finally reached Front office. She really wanted to run more. She looked in awe around the giant place, it was decorated beautifully. Big and grand. It made her feel even smaller.

Light footsteps could be heard; Kelly turned her head slightly and watched as a rather tall man and smallish woman walked towards her. She began to panic. Hide? Hide. She dived behind one of the Reception chairs.

occ; short post. Awh well.

12. Jayn

ooc: No worries. You aren't.
    Updated.

13. Lesumax Moogle Assistant

thank you Jayn for adding me and yes my reputation in is rather pathetic XD so thankyou to everyone who repped me. i'll post something as soon as I can

14. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Attention all. Jayn has asked me to say something. If anybody joins, it's okay to just dive straight in, no need to wait for her. Okay? Thanks.

But besides that, how is everyone enjoying their Easter Sunday? Eating lots of chocolate? Been to a nice Church service? Etc.

15. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Lesu is a bit busy with homework, but he is working on his opening post.

Not bad. I didn't get any chocolate, but I did manage to sneak some read as "lots" of chocolate from my uncle's candy bowl. And our church was full for the first time since Christmas! I was so happy!

16. Kayate King's Apprentice

OCC: I am extremely sorry </3
    I keep failing to respond and am taking forever...
    "Huh?" Kayate forcefully shakes his head clear of his thoughts - the girl was gone. "Hm. What a shame." he often became lost in his thoughts like this, becoming suddenly unaware of his surroundings. "Well, no point in staying here..."

He lazily collects his guitar, putting the strap around his torso with the guitar hanging behind him, he slowly turns the doorknob, listening to the delicate 'click' that sounds, before going his way.

17. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: I'm not all too sure what to do but it's okies Keppy. No rush.

BIC:

Moshi exited the restroom a short moment later, relieved that she was able to remove all the mess she had on her coat. She now look presentable again, which was always good for business. At least, that's what she was taught anyways. She made her way back down towards the main office, hoping to finally be able to figure out where her deliveries would go. She was just rather happy that she didn't have much more work to do once she headed back to the cafe.

She smiled once she saw that she was close to the office. She tilted her head again, seeing other people there. Well, a man and a woman at least. "With any luck, this might be the place. I surely do hope it is." She looked at herself one more time before making hr way over, thinking of what kind of day it was that they required such an amount of desserts. But yet again, she really couldn't complain. Large orders were always great for business.

18. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Welcome back, Kayate. Nice to see you again.
    Really? Woah, that's nice, Loxare.
    Moshi, I'll try and reply later today.

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

No worries, sweety <3

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    "Ah, thank you." replied Fire as she paid for the smoothie and promptly began draining it steadily while stopping every now and then so as not to get brainfreeze. Holding the smoothie was rather cold, so she also kep switching it from hand to hand until she took a napkin and wrapped it around the container as a buffer between her hand and the endothermic drink. The drink itself was absolutely refreshing and delicious. She loved the taste of berries. This is so awesome. I am spending all my money on meals here from now on. Yes.