нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC; I am so sorry for not being active! I will not let this die!

Andrew looked around the cafe and murmured to himself. He sighed and saw that all the customers had been helped. 'Hopefully someone will come soon so I can do something.' Resting his head on his upright hand, he sighed once more. At least everyone looks happy, that's a plus. Besides, that's his job; to make others happy and serve them well. It doesn't matter if he doesn't get to it, as long as it gets done. With this thought in his mind, Andrew smiled, stood up, brushed off his clothing, and waited for the next customer.

2. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Loxare poked her head out of the kitchen. One of the waiters was standing, looking like he wanted to help someone. Perfect.

"Hey, could you come over here? I need a bit of help."

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Andrew turned around to see the pastry chef. He could tell by the flour scattered across her apron. He squinted to see her name tag, Loxare. "Sure, Loxare." He approached her slowly and peered into the kitchen behind her. "What do you need?" He said with a slight smile.

4. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

She led him into the kitchen and pointed out a pot of chocolate simmering on the stove. "Could you stir this? It needs to be stirred constantly or it burns and I have to pull these cakes out of the oven. It'll only take a minute."

5. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

"Of course," Andrew said softly. He grabbed the spoon beside the stove and began stirring the chocolate every thirty seconds or so. Turning his head back, he said to Loxare, "Funny, I've never been in the kitchen. The food I've served the customers looks and smells sublime. You work your magic back here, all by yourself?"

6. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Loxare laughed as she set the cake gently on the counter. "Thanks. I wouldn't really call it magic though. More like, knowing exactly what you're doing and when to do it. It's knowing that chocolate should never be left unattended for more than a minute or it burns. It's knowing exactly how a batter looks and when it's ready to go into the oven. It's knowing when to take a bit of creative liscence and experiment, and when to eave the recipe as is." She grabbed a spoon from the drawer and dipped it into the chocolate Andrew was stirring. "Another few minutes and it'll be perfect." She threw the spoon into the sink and continued, pulling her last cake out of the oven. "I suppose it could be a kind of magic though. There's nothing more special than watching a cake rise and having it turn out exactly as you had hoped it would."

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

"Sounds pretty cool, and rewarding," Andrew replied, stirring the chocolate once more. "Seeing the satisfaction of a customer's face because of something you created... it must feel pretty cool, no?"

8. Kayate King's Apprentice

"Tch...I'm wasting time here..." Kayate glances to his wrist at an all but existent wristwatch. "I should really get one of those..." he mutters to himself as he departs to a more suitable area.
    His destination ends up being outside of the school.
    As the exit doors creak open, he pauses for a moment. Inhaling deeply, the scent of nature fills he lungs with a rejuvenating energy.
    With his guitar in hand, he searches for a suitable spot to inhabit for a time.
    Eventually, settling for the shade of a tree a bit away, he takes his guitar, lightly strumming it as he slides down into a sitting position on the grass.

9. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Sorry for not posting, guys. I'm waiting on Midnight//DT's reply. No rush, haha!

So, how are we all? Watched any new TV shows? Etc.

10. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd rush them >B| Haha jk~

Bored. Panicking. Paranoid. Haven't watched TV in ages besides The Big Bang Theory. You?

11. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I'm alright, thank you. I've been watching Bones, lately. I love it. ;A;

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I should get more involved and interact.

As Fire stepped out of the cafe, still drinking her awesome smoothie, she looked up at the sky. A beautiful fine day, with some clouds accentuating the great blue sky. Then she looked at the amusement park. It was a ghost town, and looked almost creepy. The complete opposite of this day. Though she had a feeling as to why there was no one here. School of course. School....should I go to school too? Wait....I can't. Can I? I'm already done with school. Probably over the age limit. The kids would think I'm weird. Nah. But...maybe I could be a tutor? I'm all right with physics up to a point. Chemistry too. English a bit. Though math can just suck it. She continued to walk back to her station again as she started thinking about the opportunity of additional payment.

13. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Loxare chuckled. "I don't get to see their faces, that's your job." She pulled her oven mitt off and set it down next to the stove. "Here, I can take that back now." She pulled another spoon from the drawer and dipped it into the chocolate, then popped it into her mouth. "Almost done." She threw the spoon into the sink behind her, not turning from the pot in front of her. "You can stay if you don't have anything to do." She remarked to Andrew.

14. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I used to watch it a long time ago when it first came out.

15. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

"Sure," he replied. He attempted to peer out the kitchen door, but with no luck. He turned to Loxare. "Hey, can you do me a favor?" He paused, looking to the chocolate, stirring it, then looking back to Loxare. "Can you tell me if a customer comes by and isn't being helped?"

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Loxare opened the kitchen door and gave the cafe a quick glance. "I don't see anyone. Here, I'll stir the chocolate, you keep lookout. It should be done cooking anyways."

17. Kayate King's Apprentice

So how's everyone doing?
    Anyone ever heard of the musical artist "Gotye"?

18. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Hey, Kayate. No, I haven't. Care to share?

19. Pinekaboo Chaser

"'Big guy', apparently." he quiped back at her, smirking playfully. "It's Dark. DarkTraitor. And what do they call you, little girl?"
    The was an awkward pause as he thought about what he'd just called her.
    "Yeah, that didn't sound nearly as creepy in my head."
    During the awkwardness, they had arrived at the reception, where he just caught sight of another girl... diving behind a chair? How odd...

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Midny laughed as he replied, brushing her hair back behing her ears, "Dark? That's different." She said, though her smile faultered as he called her 'little girl', she didn't mind being called little as she was and proud of it. However 'little girl' just seemed a little be demeaning especially when he knew she was a teacher too. She rubbed the back of her neck arkwardly. Although her smile returned a bit when he mentioned it sounding better in his head and she nodded, "Yeah, that didn't sound that great outloud. But yeah. Well Dark, I'm Midnight, it's a pleasure to meet you." She grinned again, it seemed silly they were only just introducing themsleves now after their concersation.

"It looks like we're here." She said as they reached the desk, there appeared to already be another young woman there but not at the actual desk. Midnight gave her a smile before stepping up to the desk to speak to the person at reception, "Hello. We're new teachers at the academy, DatkTraitor and Midnight Star. I was wondering if you could tell us where we should be going and perhaps give us our timetables."