нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Brit tapped his pencil lightly on his desk, a variety of papers left scattered, calendars and lists alike. He sighed. Nothing came to mind. Perhaps he needed to get out of the park. He scrawled one last note on the calendar and got out of his chair.

The cafe, he decided. Near enough, and he needed to meet more people to get a safe estimate on the events they'd like.

He walked inside the cozy building, smiling at the better lighting and nice furniture. Perfect to work. He slid into a booth, flipped up his calendar and notepad, cracked his knuckles... and suddenly got a case of writer's block. He got back to his feet and walked up to the counter.

"Hey... got any ideas about what you'd, you know, like to happen around here?" He asked to the girl.

2. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

As Teddy waited for his drink, he took in the sights of the cafe. It was nice, homey. Elegant, even. How unfortunate that I'll be someone's helper, I may not even see the cafe that much. Teddy caught the glimpse of a young woman, and smiled at her. She seemed to be distraught, and was talking to another woman.

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Andrew gulped as peered at the building. It was his first day at his job at the нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт Cafe. The young boy's hands were shaking slightly as he walked in. He looked around curiously, absorbing the atmosphere of the Cafe. Seeing other people sitting, chatting, and eating, he let out a sigh as a warm feeling fluttered in his chest. Everyone was smiling and looked like they were enjoying themselves. This sight gave Andrew a reassuring feeling as he approached the counter. He cleared his throat gently and said politely, "Hi, my name is Andrew. I'm here for my first day at work; I'm a waiter." He smiled.

4. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

"Hello Andrew. It seems that the order for a cappuccino I asked for is taking a bit long. Would you mind getting it for me?" Teddy noticed that the boy was trembling, and quite literally. "Don't worry, I came to apply for a job here too. I'm a butler."

5. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Andrew turned around and looked at the person speaking. He paused for a second, contemplating whether or not to accept the speaker's request. 'On one hand, if I don't get the customer his cappuccino, he would be enraged and probably leave. On the other hand, the other staff members might be upset with me if I do accept his order without technically being a part of the staff.' Andrew thought. Letting out a deep breath, Andrew smiled and replied, "Of course sir. Coming right up!"

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

"Thank you Andrew!" Teddy loved the hospitality already coming from those new on the job as well. I should learn from this young man.

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Andrew nodded as he went behind the counter to the cappuccino machine. As he prepared the delectable drink. he began to whistle a soft tune. "So you're going to work as a butler, eh? At the нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт Inn I'm guessing?" Andrew said. When he finally finished, he walked over to the man and put his drink on the table. "Sorry for taking so long, sir. Have you paid already?" He asked.

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yes, here at the Inn. I hope I get to see more of this cafe." Teddy pulled out his wallet. "So how much was it?"

9. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

"I hope so too," Andrew replied with a smile. "The total will be... 20 points please." It's a good thing he memorized the prices of each item on the menu before he got there.

10. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Teddy pulled out the 20 points with agony. "Hehehe, a bit much for a cappuccino, don't you think?" I better be getting paid generously if this is what a cappuccino costs.

11. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

"Hey, I don't make the prices sir." Andrew said jokingly, taking the 20 points. He walked over to the register and separated the points accordingly. "I hope you are enjoying the cappuccino though sir."

12. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Teddy was already finishing the drink when Andrew commented on the prices. "It seems that I am. Thank you, Andrew"

13. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

"It was my pleasure," Andrew said with a slight bow. "Good luck with your job at the Inn."

14. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

"Thank you," said Teddy while extending his hand for Andrew to shake it.

15. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Andrew looked at the man's hand and shook it. "Pardon, but I never got your name."

16. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

"Excuse me for not properly introducing myself. My name's Theodore, but you can call me Teddy."

17. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

"Ah, a pleasure to meet you Teddy. Are you excited for your new job at the Inn?"

OOC;
    Well, I'm heading off to bed. G'night~

18. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yes. Yes indeed."

OOC: Ditto.

19. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: Spaze
    **Alias: Melly
    Applying For: Maid
    Qualifications: I'm kind, calm, and I'm good at keeping things tidy and neat.
    *Rep-Card: http://i42.tinypic.com/119ngp5.jpg
    Anything Else:

~~~

Username: Spaze
    I am here to: Roleplaying, make friends, chat, and have fun.
    *Rep-Card: [Provided above]
    Anything Else: I hope to enjoy this roleplay/forum family. :>

20. Jayn

Added! :'3