нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Luis leaned back in his chair and pulled out a book for reading, probably his favorite past time. Before he opened up the book, he saw one of the new waiters behind the counter.

"Hey kid," Luis called out. "New around here?"

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

@ Tummer

Andrew looked around and spotted Luis. He straightened himself in his chair. Andrew pointed to himself and asked, "Me?" He noticed that Midnight had gone and placed the order. He shrugged and decided to move closer towards Luis so they could talk.

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Heart sat by the counter as she waited for more people to come. Man was she bored.

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

@Andrew

"Yeah, you." It had just occurred to Luis that the kid could be intimidated by him, probably because he looked like some kind of important person. Although his job called for him to be in a suit and tie, he enjoyed wearing it. It was comfortable and well as secure. "How's the new job treating you?"

OOC:
    [​IMG]

5. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Midnight collected the cake and poured the coke quickly and efficently, humming quietly to herself, this didn't seem too hard at all. Sh grabbed them and made her way back to Luis who seemed to be talking to Andrew now. She carefully placed them down in front of him, "Here you go"

OOC: I have no idea if she is supposed to charge him now or how the hell paying works.

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

@ Tummer:

"Pretty well, thanks." Andrew replied. He observed Luis' clothing carefully; a suit a tie, very professional. "Guessing by your clothes, you're probably manager at the нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт Inn, correct?" He continued. "I actually just rented a room before I came here. I'll be living there from now on so I'm closer to the Cafe." Andrew paused and thought for a second. "Sorry, I tend to ramble on and on. Tell me about you; how's your job?"

OOC:

@ Midnight:

Just ask him for it. Points are basically paper money for this world. At least, that's how me and Te Deum did it a while back.

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

"My job is okay. I get to sit around all day and check people in. But the atmosphere her is so nice, so I can't complain about it." Luis was as normal he could possibly be. "The best time of year to be here is in the fall; everything's better."
    Luis then pivoted his head to the Midnight. "Thank you very much."

OOC: I don't know how you charge me either.
    Jayn! How do you charge people with our rep? Is it different for workers? Does the Assistant Manager of the Inn really have to pay?
    Once you figure it out, tell us please.
    I have class now. Go ahead and charge me when you figure it out. :P

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Dear lord, the front desk/concierge is slow...

BIC:

Teddy decided to just wait in the main lobby until people with suitcases came in. Simple things like "Do you need any help?" or "Would you like me to check you in?" just came naturally. After a few hours, Teddy came back to concierge and demanded to speak to the person in charge. "I've been helping people out for while, is that all I need to do? I would like to speak to my employer, please." Another 30 minutes passed. Teddy decided to check out the cafe again. I might see that young man I spoke to the first day, thought Teddy.

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Brit checked off another day on his calendar, grinning. Everything was going well today, he felt inspired. A rumble in his stomach provided an impolite reminder that even planners needed to eat sometime. He sighed and placed all of his recent work in a binder. He decided to head out to the cafe again instead of grabbing fast food. He needed some friendly camaraderie.

On his way there, he saw a fancily dressed young man [Te Deum] about to enter. His garb seemed to be that of the butlers at the hotel, and Brit raised a hand in greeting.

"Hey, you're a butler, right?" He asked, for lack of a less awkward greeting.

10. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Teddy saw another young man he did not recognize [Britishism] wave at him, and decided to walk over. "Hey, you're a butler, right?" said the young man. "Yes, I work here as a butler," said Teddy. "You?"

11. Jayn

OOC: If things are too slow where you are, you can take another job somewhere else or explore, too.
    @Tummer/anyone else: The way pay works is that you buy something, you're charged for it, and the nice people[/size] some will rep the person who served them, otherwise it's like Teddy and Andrew did. ("That'll be 20 points plz." "Kay.") Tummer, you should probably pay. xD

Still working on the Academy and the Chapel. I'm sure the school will be active, and anyone can attend that. So yeah. Thinking up new things to keep the thread going! Post when possible, even if to share something OOC. :'3

IC:

It was almost time for her break and travels to the amusement park for her second job. She went around the inn briefly to pick up any trash, and check on anyone who had ordered room-service before nodding towards the check-in desk and clocking out.

She almost passed the cafe up, still dressed in her uniform, but those cinnamon rolls were smelling delicious. She could see one of the butlers (who she liked to call Teddy) downstairs, along with Luis.

She almost made a fuss about them having been here relaxing while she was standing at her post alone and bored, but she didn't. Instead she stood around awkwardly waiting to see if she'd catch a waiter or waitresses attention.

12. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

@Jayn
    Heart saw someone waiting and she grinned. Her first customer!
    "Hello," Heart said smiling. "Would you like me to lead you to a table and give ya a menu"

13. Jayn

"Sure, I guess. Thank you."

Awkward as ever. She had been here before but it was really just to check the place out or work on stuff on her laptop. She had some time to spare though before her next job started. She could see the girl's name tag.

"Heart? That's a really pretty name."

14. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

@ TE DEUM

Brit smiled. "I'm the event planner over at the amusement park." He brushed down the lapels of his casual suit and glanced around. "Heading inside?"

15. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

@Jayn

"Thanks," Heart said smiling. She led the girl towards the table closest to the window and sit the menu down in front of her. "I'll go get ya some water while you decide what you want,"

16. Jayn

Jayn nodded and looked down at the menu before her. She already had an idea of what she wanted. A smoothie would be nice, with the cinnamon roll she had a taste for.

17. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Heart went behind the counter, grabbed a clean glass and filled it. She took the glass in her hand and walked back to the table.
    "Have you decided?" Heart asked, smiling as she put the glass of water down next to the girl.

18. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Loxie peered out the door. The customers really seemed to be enjoying her baking! She gave a quick, happy sigh, then turned into the kitchen to remove a fresh batch of cinnamon rolls from the oven and pop in the pumpkin pie she had waiting on the counter. She loved baking.

19. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: Hey Loxie I'm already at Jayn's table xD Sorry

20. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: drat. One moment. Fixed.