нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Sumi suicidé

Sumi stepped over the border into the edges of нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт, eyes wide and hands jittery. She was more than a bit nervous, as she had never been anywhere quite like нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт - not in any other land, not by any other means. She'd heard of the place before from friends and others, so she knew already she'd have fun... It would just be a while before she was used to it. This thought in mind, she began walking closer to the center, tripping only occasionally while gazing up at the progressive work. It was stunning, and she could see friendly faces wherever she looked. As a beginning treat, she figured she would first go and check out the amusement park, as she particularly enjoyed ferris wheels and figured that, perhaps, a ride may soothe her nerves.

[/ooc: :33< *sumi waves paw at everypawdy furry excitedly!*]

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: No Worries ^^ When I get Jayn's order I'll bring them out. I assume the cafe has a display case like most diners and cafes do.

3. Jayn

"Can I get a strawberry-banana smoothie and a cinnamon roll, please?" She asked, eager to devour.

OOC: Sumiiii. :'D

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: D--> halt immediately

Anyway, off to bed.

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Night Brit.

6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post - reading fanfics xD

Heart wrote down the girl's order and nodded.
    "It'll be out soon,"
    Heart hurried to the kichen and said " Could I have strawberry-banana smoothie and a cinnamon roll," She put the order on the counter next to Lori and waited for her response.

7. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

"Event planner! Well that sounds really nice." Teddy saw that the young man was anxious to be somewhere, so he just nodded and left the cafe. Seeing that it had already gotten dark outside, Teddy went to his room and went to bed. You know, this place is pretty swell so far. Let's see if someone will be at concierge tomorrow, thought Teddy. As he finally closed his eyes, he began to hear the sound of construction. Oh no, Teddy thought. He saw a sign near a mound of dirt that said COMING SOON: HEART'S CONTENT CHAPEL. Great, Teddy thought. More sleepless nights for me.

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

One of the waitresses - Heart, Loxie thought her name was - opened the door and put the order next to her on the counter. She gave it a quick glance, then dusted the flour off of her hands.

"Great timing. Here's some fresh cinnamon buns." She smiled, then widened her eyes in shock. "Wait!!" She poured the glaze over the buns. "Perfect."

OOC: Got to use it!!

9. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Damn! These look great. After my shift ends you gotta make me some of these," smiled Heart. She grabbed a smoothie and with the burns in her hands headed to The girl's table.
    "Here you go," she said putting the buns and smoothie on the table. For the first thime Heart finally got a good look at her name tag. It said 'Jayn'
    "Is it Jay-Lyn? Or Jane?" Wondered Heart.

10. Jayn

"It's pronounced 'Jane', like...Tarzan Jane." She murmured. She got that a lot. She thanked Heart for the meal.

"How much will this come to?"

She asked, staring down at the food. She loved how high quality this place was. She didn't have long before she had to go to the amusement park.

11. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Loxie smiled at the praise. "I'd better make a fresh batch then." she thought to herself.

12. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Sorry for my absence KHVers. I am without internet and I'm using a BlackBerry to text this. Heart's Content, chug on.

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Heart did the math in her head. 10 for the smoothie and 34 for the cina bums so it was 44.
    "44 rep," said Heart.

14. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Hey Jayn. Just wanted to let you know my Repcard's up.

15. Jayn

OOC: Got it. How is everyone todayyy? I just woke up from a dream about scarfing down food. Sooo, I'm about to make something to eat.

@Heart:

"Thank you!" In an instant, she was nomming the food on her plate, gulping down the smoothie and enduring the brain freeze that came with it.

16. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Pretty well over here! Taking pictures on ooVoo with my friend and putting them on Facebook~

@Everyone:

Andrew glanced around нєαят'ѕ [♥☺] cσηтєηт Cafe, carefully scanning his new workplace. Everything about it seemed so cozy. The intoxicating smells of the bakers' delicious sweets made the Cafe feel like... like home, like Andrew could spend the rest of his days in the safety of these light pink walls. The thought made Andrew sleepy as a faint smile soon grew on his face.

17. Sumi suicidé

Sumi smiled as she entered the amusement park, amusement perking her face. "It's lovely!" Her hand clenched anxiously at her curly hair as she looked about, trying to find either a guide or map - or both, preferably. She didn't know too many people here, and as such she did her best to not get in anyone's way. However, in genuine, paralyzing nervousness, she abruptly and dramatically raised her hand above her head and yelled out, questioning if anyone happened to have a map she could maybe perhaps borrow.

18. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: What's everyone up to this weekend. Thanks for the Rep Jayn <3

Heart collected her Rep and smiled.
    "Thank you! Enjoy!"

19. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

Username: Machazo
    **Alias: Machi
    Applying For: Chef
    Qualifications: Randomness is my specialty ;3 I also seem to make friends easily~
    *Rep-Card:
    [​IMG]
    Anything Else: I like Waffles. A lot.

Username:
    I am here to: Chat, Meet new people, strengthen bonds (SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS)
    *Rep-Card: See above
    Anything Else:

EDIT: Added rep card Hurr Durr.

20. Jayn

OOC: Hey everyone. *__* I've been obsessively drawing, so sorry. xD Also, updated.

Jayn was just about to fall into relaxation before she realized she was almost late to the amusement park. She rolled her eyes and sat up, clutching the smoothie and stuffing the cinnamon bun's remains into her mouth before running out of the door to her second job.

The Amusement Park wasn't that far away, of course, but she didn't feel like being fussed at regardless and kept running.