◖ℂross Ťhe ℓine◗ ~The Family

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Maka Albarn, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

I just woke up. ;__; I totally lost track of time today. Mainly because I had a sheet over my window so I could sleep for just a biiiit longer with the sun bothering me. (I went to bed at 5am. xD) But instead I totally thought it was like night and slept until now. I think my plan worked a little too well. >>

How are you?

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Haha, you woke up about 2:30 too? So did I! I stayed up until four last night, doing nothing in particular...

But anyway, are you really gonna do parings in this story Maka?/kindahopingnot.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

Ha, same here. ^^ I had a kind of emotional night last night, stayed up till three in the morning, then finally fell asleep... But I'm great today! :3 Heh, Jayn, I did that on my bus trip to Disneyland, the whole blanket in the window thing. My friend and I were on the sunny side of the bus all the way there, until I had a brilliant idea to put a blanket over the window. It was kind of useless cause the sun went down thirty minutes later. D:

I also stayed up because I was waiting for the Database error to die so I could look at characters! D<

Anyways... not really Saxima, I hadn't planned it. I planned it to where everyone was friends or had a mutual interest in one another, but I didn't plan any couples. D: Not yet anyways. >8D MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I stayed up waiting for the DBE to die too! D<

Hmmm... I'm just excited to see how these characters all work together!

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

@Maka-chan You have permisson to make a relationship just let me know who first ^^

6. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmm. I actually don't mind if relationships happen.
    Zeni doesn't really seem like a relationship guy though.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm really glad to hear that you're doing better, you had me a bit worried last night. Someone like you, I never would have expected your story.... :/

Yeah, the DBE nearly killed me last night because I was doing something important when the site went down and it didn't save it! I was so upset... Plus I was reading RPs that I interested in and then using a few for reference because I might make one too. (:

Please don't plan on it. D: I mean, I suppose I really wouldn't mind if you did, but parings can be a bit...tedious to read because at first someone could be like "OMG THAT'S SO CUTE!" and then when the couple starts fighting, it's like "OMG I DON'T WANNA READ THEM FIGHTING THEY'RE SO PERFECT TOGETHER!"

So... Yeah.

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Second chapter is almost done FORMULATING in my mind. Hasn't been written out yet, but it will be starting by this evening.

Of course! Those are the kind of surprises I won't pull on you guys. It'll be just too cruel.

Yeah, especially with the character I'm pairing him up with (not in a relationship or friendship way yet) will be very creepy. >>

And my story I posted is just a tip of the ice berg. >< It's okay though, I'm glad I'm getting on my own two feet. :glomp:

You should totally join Forgotten Insanity. ;D It's Monochrome's RP. *Whispers* Jooooin.

And lol, like I said, I'm not sure yet. But I will let you know if it does come up. ;D

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Well... Remember, KHV is always here for you if you need us. :3 We're all psycho people, but that just makes us a psycho family. X3

Ooh, sounds interesting, I haven't seen that one yet, is it still pretty active? I joined Karakuri Burst (because Vocaloid is just plain amazing) but right now...it's kind of at a stand still. DX

And thanks! >D

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

Speaking of KHVs being there for everyone, I got that PM. I'll send it to you sometime today. ^^

Eh, it's been up and down, but if someone else joins, I'm sure it'll get back on its' feet again.

Already... ran... into... writer's... block... AND IT'S JUST THE FIRST SENTENCE! *Facedeskfacedeskfacedeskfacedeskfacedeskfacedesk*

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Writer's block?! DDD<<< Where's my hammer?? I'll smash that block to bits! ....... But really, lol, want help?

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

Tee hee, funny picture by the way. xD And sure. D: I'm doing Willa's part, the avian, by starting in the Chinese restaurant Apple lives above. It just feels like... I'm writing fluff. D< No matter, I got past the first sentence. ^^; Just have to keep myself going. When in doubt, add a random action for the character to do (like dancing on the table). And that was just an example. >>

13. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Alrighty. I'd have trouble writing that character too! XD She's so unique. But we all want to see what you're gonna do with her! =D

14. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Don't worry Maka-chan! you still have until Saturday xDDD. I kid. I kid. Take your time me sista :)

15. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

YAY!!! im part of a family now!!! how is it possible that every time ive tried to come on, i get a DBE? it doesnt seem possible...

i just wanted to say, Zeni seems like the instigator of the 'problem' (whatever that is). just cause of the cryptic "It's show time" line he says at the end of chapter 1 and cause his appearance is most obviously abnormal.

16. Doukuro Chaser

Oh, you. Trying to get people to join my rp...lol.

Anyway, no need to rush or force yourself. Just let the inspiration flow~

And how is everyone? c:

17. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm fresh, I'm cool, my shots roll in like a wave.

Anyway, I've been wondering about a few things. When Zeni talked to the old lady, she was disapproving. Could she see his horns, or was she just kinda creepy?

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

Yeah, might not get done on Saturday. Just barely finished college orientations, but I have Finical Aid to fill out, another job application, plus some more boxes to unpack. Although I feel a little wide awake, so I might work on chapter two a little bit.

Yeah, every time I try to look at the character profiles, I get DBE. I'll just do the smart thing and copy and paste... eventually. >>

Eh, everyone here is abnormal. They can just hide it a little better than Zeni since his is obvious. xD

Well I don't want it to get locked! D: Is it my turn? :3

Letting it floOoOoOoOow. ^^;

Very... drained. >< But I got my hair dyed! To me, it looks... smexy. xDx

Nah, she can't see that well. She's just one of those old lady's who think guys running outside without a shirt on are crazy (even though she's in a nighty). xDDD

19. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Please say this has not been forgotten! D,:

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

LE GASP! Surely it hasn't been! Maka has probably been busy and whatnot with life and...whatnot. >_>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.