☣Ряоjєст G.Є.Н. [character dump]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Saxima, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Namin3 Destiny Islands Resident

Ohh, i love! So glad i fixed my characters profile in time! Pride and Prejudice; did you go through my bookshelf at home?!

2. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Brilliant, Saxima. Jean is exactly as annoying as I wanted.
    Anyway, I'm really into it already. Great work.

3. Kayate King's Apprentice

Wow! I love it!
    You made Lucas a bit more of a rebel than I intended, but I like what you did with him! Excellent edition to the story!

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'll remember that for next time, I'll make sure to tone it down a bit. Thanks everyone for your awesome feedback, you all make me smile!

5. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Oh, I absolutely loved Chapter one!
    And yes, Jean does seem annoying. XD

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Subject Number: 27
    What is the Subject's name?:: Jaimie Pedra
    Physical Age: 19
    Date Created: December 13, 1992 [In the dead of winter, mind you.] "HA! I'm older than YOU! Older than dirt, as they say! That there was irony. Heh, irony? Old as dirt? Dah, don't tell me you don't get it!"
    Height/weight: 5'2" "What are you looking at, Shorty? Eh?"/ "Oh come on now! You poked and prodded me all my life, can't a teen have her privacy?! Oh psh, fine. I'll stop fussin'." 103 lb.
    Body shape: Obviously has to be well toned to use her special ability, but she's not ripped like the Incredible Hulk. More like lean toned, subtle muscle underneath her wiry structure of hers. Kind of has girly features, but she feels like she doesn't attract any wandering eyes
    Hair | Eye | Skin color:Fiery red hair [Like Autumn leaves]| Hazel green eyes with a flare of yellow around the pupils, kind of like a sunflower| Cream color, infested with freckles "It's like they have an army going on there!"
    Subject Title: The Goddess of Kov [Translation: Metal] "Hey, they were going to call me 'The Iron Maiden' for the longest time. That wasn't going to end well with me!"
    Country: Scotland "Oh hell yes, the land of the warriors. FREEDOOOOOM! Sorry, had to make that reference after they showed me that movie."
    Typical Outfit They Wear:Forest green and black stripped, sleeveless tank top with black biker leather gloves [You know, the fingerless gloves], a worn blue and green twain friendship bracelet tied on her left wrist [Never took it off once], a small gold earring in one ear, hair done up in a French braid [Which reaches down to her middle back] ("Why can't I call it 'The Scottish Braid?!'", wears either a baseball cap or a bandanna [both of them dark green] over her hair to keep the loose hairs back, but still has little wisps of red hair curled by the side of her face, black short shorts that reach to the middle of her thigh [Rolled up at the bottom and has a lot of intricate pockets with a chain hooked to one of the belt loops that disappears in one of the pockets], black combat calf-length boots with bright green laces, a dragon pendant she got at a Resonance Festival she was able to go to once when she was just a wee lass [The dragon is wrapped around a green jewel in the shape of a sphere], oh, and a metal bracelet made from an asteroid on her right wrist [A gift from her mentors for a job well done with her progress and training].
    Moral views: "Do unto others as you would have others do to you. If you push someone around, expect to get clobbered back. If ya punch me, expect to have yer head mounted on a pig poll by mornin'."
    Characteristics of Subject: As everyone can see, Jaimie is the firey, loud sort. Despite her age, she acts like she's five to six years younger than that from time to time. She'll jump at any chance for adventure and thrill, and is not afraid to get down and dirty if she has to. She's also not afraid to express herself, and she always finds the best in life's worse. She's not afraid to speak her mind, which gets her in trouble almost all the time, but she's willing to take the consequences of her actions. Jaimie knows she's not perfect, nor is she a complete super human. She knows she has her weaknesses, and so respects others who pushes through their own tough situations, leaning from them. Once she makes a friend and they get past her tough exterior, they'll find that Jaimie is the caring, loving, loyal type. If someone is having a bad day, she finds a way to cheer them up in some way whether it's to sit there and take their brooding or do something with them to cheer them up. She's the unpredictable sort, so some times everyone is clueless of what she's really feeling in a certain situation. Jaimie hates to let others see her cry
    Favorite Saying:"Screw the rules, I have money." /notoriginaljustthoughaboutit "Come at me with all ya got."| "Everyone with your fists raised high, lemme hear your battle cry tonight!" ["It's not really my saying, but I'd like to think it's mine.]
    Method of Transportation: "HA! You you think they trust this fiery lass with a set of keys?!" Her own two feet or her skateboard.
    School: University, Freshman year [Jaimie is really smart, smarter than she lets on. She's studying chemistry to try to enhance her metal abilities, but also studying biology as a second major.]
    Favorite Genre of Music: "Must I choose just one?" She likes them all, except rap. It's nothing but senseless babble to her.
    Their Theme Song: Frontline, by Pillar

Favorite Place To Be On an island in the middle of the lake, not too far away from the center. There is a grove of willows bunch together that she made a little fort out of. No one can see into it, and there's plenty of room for her to train, think, and do pretty much what ever she wants. She has an area where there's an open roof so she could see the stars at night, and little tunnels and "rooms" that protect her from the elements if it's storming. She gets there by paddling her canoe over, or swim in the freezing water [If the scientist take her boat away for punishment reasons]
    Goals For The Present: Get better, get stronger, make friends along the way
    Long-Range Goals:Survive, live life to the fullest
    Pet?: "I think they're afraid to even give me a cotton ball."
    Favorite Food(s): Black olives "I like to stick them on my fingers. They make my hand look like an alien.", mushrooms, Asian apples "A cross breed between an apple and a pear. Random and different is what I like.", shrimp, Oreos, hot chocolate, watermelon, rice, cooked mix veggies, and Twix
    Hobbies: Skateboarding, acting out theatrical acts with different voices [Whether it's on Broadway, a Musical, or from Disney], playing video games like Final Fantasy XII [She has a little geek in her], fencing, Krav Miga [Israel's karate], beading, drawing anime, whittling, listening to music on her iPod Nano, and singing [if no one else is around to here her, because she feels like she can't carry a tune to save her life]
    Normal Skill: Knows Krav Miga and only uses it when she's stuck in a corner, basic video game skills, can survive off of the land if it's required of her, and pack a good punch.
    Genetic Enhancements:The ability to control metal and anything related to combination of it thereof [Can bend it, shape it, move it, make armor out of it by walking through it, what ever she has to do to fight], Phasing [Can't go through walls over seven feet thick, and she can only do it at least six times in a half hour. If she pushes herself too much, she'll wear herself out and possibly collapse.], and Empathy [But she hates to pry, so she doesn't use that one very often. Unless she wants to get out and the scientists don't let her].
    Favorite Book And Last-Read Book: Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner and Princess Academy by Shannon Hale "And they're not your ol' fluffy princesses in a Disney cartoon!"
    What is the bedroom like?: Large and spacious, has replica of Excalibur tacked above her window facing the east, a poster bed that has deep purple curtains that circle her bed [Though she doesn't like to be completely closed in, so she keeps the curtains back or leaves at least one side of the bed open], a homemade blue, pink, yellow, purple, and green striped quilt she received from an old woman when she was younger, a punching bag hanging in the middle of rooms, movie posters of Green Lantern, Chronicles of Narnia, Bleach, Smurfs, Jack Sparrow, and other posters like Pillar, dragons, and all sorts of things she finds interesting pasted in a collage on her wall [Also cuts out words and sayings and more pictures out from her magazines and has them on the posters and every where, glow-in-the-dark stars pasted on her ceiling [Put her favorite constellations up there], has a sturdy oak desk by the west window to study her school work with a sweet stereo sitting on top, a lumpy red couch to flop on with a small TV in front of it with a PS3 hooked up to it right by the door of her room with a round fuzzy blue rug in front of it [The TV that is], a cherry wood nightstand with a little desk water fountain on top that soothes her so she could sleep, has a rotating fan in the corner close to her bed that's always on (to create white noise. She hates the silence), and a ceiling fan that has glow-in-the-dark-stars plastered on the blades so it looks like an alien space ship when the lights are out and it has little keychain trinkets from all sorts of Disney movies and anime movies alike hanging off of the rope you pull to turn on the ceiling fan light, and the other to turn the fan on and off. Her room is kept somewhat clean most of the time, but her bed can have books and other things piled on it if she's too tired [or too lazy] to clean it up.
    Parents?: "Mum and dad? Nah, I'm my own parent! I mean, I'm not like those animals that make their own... Okay, disturbing image. I dunno. They've been telling me they died the day after I was born."
    Fears: "Heh, I'm not afraid to die, that's for sure!" Spiders ["Nasty varmints! ACK!"], failing any mission [For the scientists and for friends], tight enclosed spaces that she can't get out of
    Additional notes on the Subject: The only time Jaimie looses it and breaks down is when she is trapped in a room she can barely move in, being pushed underwater and can't get out, and for some reason smokey enclosed rooms freak her out. Fire though, she loves to get near it. As for her friendship bracelet, it was given to her by a wee lad, many years ago when they tried to see what would happen if they put two subjects together.

So sorry for being late. It's finally done. *Looks up at it* Oh my... D: If you have questions for anything [If you can read through it alright] lemme know, and I'll answer them

7. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Great chapter!!! the characters are all pretty real.

i did notice a few errors here and there. theres not very many of them. theyre in red.

The United States and Lucas

As long as they don't make me do anything today, I'll be just fine. The teenager thought as he rested on his bed, one hand behind his head and the other throwing a tennis ball against the white walls of his room.

Still, he was pretty bored. He wondered to himself exactly what the heck were the whitecoat freaks thinking? Days off were few and far between – they almost never happened. Maybe they had found a new toy to play with, some other poor kid who was stolen from a hospital – or worse . . . given up. What kinda parents just gave up their kids anyway? That was just messed up – and he hated people like that. get rid of the 'and'

His stomach growled and he caught the tennis ball 'but' would fit better here didn't throw it again. Lucas sat up and threw his feet over the side of his bed, observing the Legend of Zelda poster that he had snagged from a GameStop on the other side of town way back when he was a little thieving freak of nature. Now he was just a freak of nature who happened to like spaghetti.

There's this nice little place in Little Italy . . . the teenager thought as he ran a hand through his light brown hair; he was pretty hungry now that he thought about it. The food that they served at The Center was crap, almost as bad as the sorry excuse of a lunch that they served at school.

Lucas stood from his bed, rubbed the back of his neck tiredly, and made his way over to the little radio that hung out by his door, “Hey Doc,” he began lazily, “Lemme get out for a bit.”

Moments passed an all he heard were a few discussing voices in the background. He began tapping his foot on the ground, making sure the whitecoats would be able to hear it, grinning to himself all the while.

“Lucas, you're permitted to leave,” said Dr. Jermone's voice, “But you must return by eight.”

Man, always so early with these guys, get up early, come back early, do training early. Early, early, early. He hated early, but, “Whatever you say boss.” he replied with a grin, not even bothering to wait for the doc to reply again. Besides, he deserved a bit of freedom, especially with what happened yesterday with him and Subject #36 . . . Lucas shivered slightly when the door that was reinforced with lead and steel slid open.

The brown-haired boy started down the hall with his hands in his pockets, passing several doors like his own, one square window and reinforced to be nearly impenetrable. Unfortunately, just because the doors were sound proof, didn't mean you couldn't hear what was going on through the walls. It was what went on inside the room that everyone knew about, but didn't mention. Question: does every room have strange noises? it says that there are 'several doors like his own' then says that theyre not soundproof and you can here everything that happens in them. does Lucas' room have noises?

Lucas kept his blue eyes forward. Once, when he was younger, he had made the mistake of looking through one of the windows. What he saw that day was forever burned into his mind – it was the results of the whitecoats forcing that subject to do what they the subject? didn't want to. That's why he vowed to himself that all he ever wanted to do was live his life his own way, get out of The Center, and grow to be a happy, slightly freakish, old man.

He cringed slightly when he heard a bloodcurdling scream of terror and fear, but he kept walking. There was nothing he could do. Not by himself anyway.

The teenager started sprinting down the hall, little by little actually picking up speed. He needed to get out, needed to be free of this place. And even if it wasn't permanent now, it would be some day soon.

That much he could say.

France and Jean

It wasn't exactly anything big, or anything like that really, but it did give him an advantage over his opponents, and that was all he needed. He was, after all, the pride of The Center – he couldn't help that.

Sometimes actions were all Subject #44 needed to make his opponents feel like utter ****. I mean(WOAH, suddenly first person), it's not like they weren't that anyway – compared to him at least, but why tell them that when you can show them?

His enemy was strong, check. Bigger than him, check. Fast enough to dodge a rock, not check.

When his opposition started taunting him and yelling at him, he ignored it, only focusing on the thirty-five pound rock he was lifting from behind him with his mind. Yes, you read that right, with – his – mind. Unfortunately, he couldn't lift anything that was over forty pounds: his telekinesis wasn't that strong, but coupled with his strategic mind, forty pounds was more than enough to knock even the biggest of them down.

His green eyes flashed as a pretty big rock hurled over his head towards the other subject who had started running towards him – like the idiot the other guy is, he'll add. The boy watched with a blank expression as the rock squished the other guy. When the deed was done, the teenager glanced over to one of The Center's many windows, trying to find his doctor-whitecoat-chick.

He still hadn't found her when a loud voice sounded, “Well done Jean." H is doctor, Doc Bellrie. Bellrie was a pretty nice woman, and fortunately for him, she was easily persuaded – it was people like her that made his semi-there mind-control a piece of cake. The ironic thing about that was Dr. Bellrie was the one who had suggested the mind-control thing. Greatest. Present. Ever. Other than that writing desk that he got when he was five, that is.

Jean cupped his hands around his mouth, “Hey doc!” he called back as loud as he could, “Whaddaya want me to do with this guy?”

“Don't worry Jean,” Bellrie responded with a smile obvious in her voice, “He will be reengineered and and altered for next time.”

He ran a hand through his hair, suddenly tired. He was better than the guy he just pounded, sure, but that didn't mean he wanted to keep fighting him and fighting him. Every time the other guy would be beaten, he'd be taken back to the lab and improved, then put to the test again. Eventually, Jean feared, he was going to be outmatched.

“Doc,” he called back, “You can't keep doing that to the poor guy! Do it any more and he's gonna lose his humanity!”

Another voice replied to his comment, “Like you moiseur Veltan?”

Shit, it's Doc Langtreis . . . Jean thought, rubbing the back of his pale, almost white neck, That guy hates me.

“Keep your opinions to yourself moiseur Veltan,” the other doctor then said, “You were created to fight, not to think.”

Jean couldn't help but sigh. He hated this place. He hated what this place was all about. Still, he wouldn't worry about that right now, he was still thinking about that kitten he saw in town. He'd been meaning to get one for a long time, but he was worried that the scientists would take it and turn it into a monster or something. Just like him. But probably less tame.

Or something like that anyway.

Italy and Adriana

The young girl sighed. That was one of the most uncomfortable tests she had ever been through; she had almost never hated anything so much in her life. Then again, keyword: “almost”.

She was the youngest person that took the test today, everyone else was fifteen or older, she was only thirteen. Sure, she might have been a little taller than your average fifteen year old, but that was no reason to stick her in with the older people to swim! Not to mention they had to wear bathing suits! Then again, Dr. Vespucci said that they were lucky they were allowed to wear anything at all.

Her pale skin grew goosebumps as she shivered. She was already self-conscious enough, no need to add onto that!

But she sighed again and laid back onto her soft bed, staring up at her white ceiling. She played with the ice in her hands, not paying attention to it, but making different shapes; a star, a heart, a horse, a funny hat . . . She was actually working on sculpting Tom Mason from Falling Skies. She really liked that show – it was the only reason she had a television in her room in the first place.

She giggled to herself; she remembered begging Dr. Viaca to let her have it after the show premiered and she watched half of the first episode at a department store in the city. It was the next best thing that she had gotten next to her dog Nemo, which had been given to her for her tenth birthday.

Nemo, besides the other stuff she had in her room, was the only thing that made her happy. The Center wasn't exactly like that place that she had seen on TV . . . What was it called? “The happiest place on Earth,” and there was on in Paris, France. The Center was the exact opposite of that it. It was the most . . . Well, she couldn't think of the world now, but it was the opposite of happiest. And no, it wasn't “saddest”, it was a lot darker than that. A lot darker.

Her dog yipped happily as he rubbed against her leg, doggy-smiling at her ice figurines. At least someone likes them . . . Because the other day, some jerk, Subject #5 from Sweden had told her that her figurines were annoying that she probably shouldn't try to pursue a career in singing because it was annoying too. What did he know? [a/n: rep for anyone who can guess who I'm talking about on KHV. c:]

She scowled down at her latest figuring and let it melt; Nemo whined.

Right before she was going to make another one, someone came over the intercom, “Adriana, Dr. Vespucci would like to see you.”

The blue-haired girl blinked her blue eyes. And by the way, the hair was natural – so be jealous. What did the doctor want now? Hopefully he didn't want her to do another test with older people again – the first one was so embarrassing . . .

“Umm . . .” Adriana began in an unsure and shy tone, “C-could you tell me what for?” she asked.

Then again, she knew better than to ask a scientist why they did anything. The only reason she would ever get was “For science's sake itself." For a man in a white lab coat, that was the only reason they ever needed.

About ten or fifteen minutes later, the blue-eyed girl was standing in front of Dr. Vespucci's desk. She really, really hopped she wasn't in trouble. She didn't get in a lot of it often, but she remembered the last time she did, it was awful. A nightmare – she never wanted to see fire again in her life.

“We were just discussing your grades #16,” the doctor began, and the young girl prepared herself for the worst – it was about school, that ought to be punishment enough. Would they bring the fire back? Would the make her stare up at the black ceiling for hours again?

She was just about ready to cry.

“You did very well on your report card,” Vespucci finally told her – her feelings of anguish immediately disappeared and her face lit.

“Really?” she asked with bright eyes.

The doctor nodded, no smile or any praise on his face – a man not easily impressed, but accepts mild cases every so often, “You're allowed out again. Be back by seven, alright?”

Adriana couldn't be happier today. Then again, it was only today. Tomorrow . . . Who knew what was coming . . .

Japan and Aki

She looked up at Dr. Origama, or as she thought of him – Mr. Origami. She hated that guy with a passion, she wanted to turn his face into an origami. Unfortunately, that would just end with her being put in a water tank like last time because “of her attitude”. Honestly, it was just one little back talk, that was it, she swore! But no, the scientists loved torturing her – loved torturing all of them, all “for the sake of science”. A very ridiculous reason if you asked her.

With a sigh, she adjusted the sleeve of her hot pink sweater. It was her favorite because it always ticked off the doctors – they said it hurt their eyes. She found it funny. Still, she didn't want to be put in that tank again – that was the last thing she wanted, so for now, she would to comply.

Holding out her hand, she focused on the heat around her, even though it wasn't really that hot. She was always taught to concentrate on what heat was around her, even if it was ten below zero. In that case, she would use her own body heat – it was a bit like using her life force and like every ability, it could kill her.

What was new? There were always downsides to things that were great.

A baby-small flame sparked in her hand and didn't get any bigger or smaller – it was almost microscopic. This was where her other hand came in; she brought it up to cup around the flame and she then divided her focus – a very hard practice, but achievable. Right as she was about to harness the flame even more, Mr. Origami spoke.

“That's enough for today Aki.” he said from the upstairs.

In surprise, the girl cut her palm, “Ow!” she exclaimed in pain. There it was, another downside. The wind she was using in her other hand was very sharp – do you get that? Wind is actually very sharp – a person like you wouldn't be able to use it because your body wasn't genetically altered to utilize wind, therefore, your body is immune to its sharpness. Her's, however, was not, so if she wasn't careful, it would cut her, just like it did now.

Dammit . . . she thought, trying to keep the sleeve of her sweater from getting stained. What the heck was Origami thinking? That was one of the shortest ability-runs she had ever had – obviously, that didn't happen much. “Doctor?” she asked curiously as the flame died on the ground after she'd dropped it.

“You're released early today, you may do as you like.” he told her as he turned away, “You have to be back by eight. You are dismissed.”

Her blue eyes flashed in confusion as she watched the whitecoat walk away, but she quickly snapped out of it and grinned, “No, no,” she began, “You're dismissed.” Although he probably didn't hear her. Still, it was pretty strange for them to let her go early . . . Maybe they had another poor subject to attend to.

And, as if right on cue, someone in another part of the hall screamed.

About an hour later, Aki sat under a tree in the park across from The Center – they basically hid that place in plain sight. No one even paid it a second thought once they saw it. The adults at The Center were just that good.

And just that evil. Since no one paid it a second thought, they never heard the screams at night, the psychotic laughing, the blood splashing on the windows as one subject was forced to kill another – or one subject just killed another for the hell of it.

She hated The Center.

But the only thing she thought about at this moment was Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen was a very good author, and Aki had read some of her other works like Emma, Sense and Sensibilities, Mansfield Park . . . With the current book she read, she was almost done with it – she'd started it just a little over and hour ago and she was half-way done already.

From ever since she was young, she'd taught herself to speed read, it was good when she had nothing to do – and a lot of the times, that was often – she had a bookshelf in her room that was drowning in all kinds of novels and comics and manga. She loved to read – couldn't you guess?

The pink and black-haired girl paused for a second as her attention turned to her sliced palm – really, the cut wasn't that bad, but she shouldn't have it in the first place, she shouldn't even be able to control wind in the first place. All around her were normal people who had no control over the wind, and yet never got cut.

The Center . . . they had turned her into this.​

like i said, not many. i cant wait for chapter 2!! i might faint with anxiety. *fakes swooning* ^-^

8. Jayn

☣ Subject Number: 13--*Shot* 69.
    ☣ What is the Subject's name?: Alyssa White.
    ☣ Gender: Female.
    ☣ Physical Age: 19.
    ☣ Date Created: January, 3rd 1992.
    ☣ Height/weight: 5'7", 130.
    ☣ Body shape: She's fuller than she'd like, around the thigh and chest area, but her waist is average. Her stomach is flat...Flat enough.
    ☣ Hair | Eye | Skin color: Black curly hair. It falls down past her shoulders, when straightened. Her eyes are golden brown, and her skin tone is a pale, whipped cream color.
    ☣ Subject Title: Wonderland.
    ☣ Country: South Korea.
    ☣ Typical outfit they wear: Here.
    ☣ Moral views: She has strict moral code and always tries to do what's right; She's quite outspoken about her beliefs, though she's quiet until provoked.
    ☣ Characteristics of Subject: Proper, practical, logical.
    ☣ Favorite Saying: "Peace.~" In replacement of later, bye, all of that.
    ☣ Method of transportation: AN ADORABLE MINI COOPER.
    ☣ School: College?
    ☣ Favorite genre of music: J-pop, K-pop.
    ☣ Their theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD5UQjsO764 Everlasting - BoA
    ☣ Favorite place to be: The library.
    ☣ Goals for the present: Live, survive, drone onward.
    ☣ Long-range goal: She wants to be the very best, that no one ever was. // Srsly, she'd like to feel like she belongs somewhere.
    ☣ Any kind of pet? What kind if so?: No pet.
    ☣ Favorite food(s): Noodles, noodles and more noodles. Any type, but she hate spicy food.
    ☣ Hobby: She is a musician, so she sings. A lot.
    ☣ Normal Skill: She's good at math!
    ☣ Genetic Enhancements: Noise control. The ability to drown other's out, mute her own thoughts and direct sound waves at a person. Without god modding.
    ☣ Favorite book and/or last-read book: She doesn't like to read anything much more than blogs and junk.
    ☣ What is the bedroom like?: Pretty in pink. Fluffy and girly. Smells like bath and body works. You can elaborate on that. Creative freedom for you, darling. /lazy
    ☣ Parents?: Both parents are still alive, lol. I don't know what this means. /spazz
    ☣ Fears: Rats, flies. Death.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hey everyone!! The second chapter is up, so you should all check it out!!

Special thanks to Kayate and Maka who kept me going this time, and to Jayn for submitting her character and re-motivating me! I love you guys, <3 c:

10. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Kyeahahhahahaaheeeees.

Brilliant. I like the connections between a few established characters, as well as the numbers you just throw in. The character's personalities are all defined. There are a few cases where a comma would be required, although they are few and in between.

I must reiterate my original point of kyeahahhahahaaheeeees.

11. Kayate King's Apprentice

Yeaaaaah.
    I love it, just like chapter one! needs more Lucas
    Like Britishism said, the relationships between a few characters is very interesting, and I can't wait for the rest of the characters to meet, and see their diverse natures and abilities put together!

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, this is amazing! again, a few small errors. less than last time actually. if you really want me to point them out for you, ill PM you, but really, i had to look quite a bit for them.

OO, did i read that right? karian and #16? Karian and Adriana? whats going on with them. ah, i love plot development!

13. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Oooooooh!
    I loved how you protrayed Rosie!
    To me, she seemed spot on, and I loved her character.

Anywho, I do wonder what exactly is going on with Adriana and Karian.......
    And, I loved chapter two, the characters seem to jump off the screen (To me).

14. Daxa~ #stalker

I loved it.
    Really loved it.
    The way you wrote Ada's part was great,honestly just the way I imagined her,and you kept the whole chapter interesting throughout.
    Great work <3
    And hurry with chapter 3 xD

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Hey everyone!! The third chapter is out. c:

I'd like to give thanks to Kayate again, and this time FKB for her submission to the story and help with her character. Everyone read. GOGOGO

16. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Best. Chapter. Yet.

Honestly, Saxima.
    Y U SO TALENTED?

But really, there were much less grammatical errors (I actually didn't notice any,) the character writing's brilliant, and you're getting better with description.

Great work.

17. Kayate King's Apprentice

B|

Chapter three, best chapter yet, I agree with Britishism.
    I smiled like a giddy child when Mei was all "Oh shi- no way mother****er" when she heard Lucas beat Final Fantasy X

18. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Great chapter! i only noticed one error: “Once their down in the city, make sure she loses it.” it should be "they're" instead of "their".

also, does #12 become an important character later on?

19. Jayn

Finally found the time to read everything here. x_x Wow. You are an amazing writer. I love you incorporated everyones characters and personalities so accurately. You're really good at this. I await the new chapters! xD Keep 'em coming.

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Daw, I really love you guys.

I've got an announcement: School's started for me, so updates won't be as often as every day or something like that as they used to be. I spoiled you guys for a little bit, but I can't keep doing that because I'll lose interest.

I'm currently working on the fourth chapter right now [not at this very moment because I'm doing homework], so I'll try to make the updates weekly if not bi-weekly.

We'll see how everything goes.

One more thing, I know you guys are excited for the chapters to hurry and come out, and I'm really glad you are because that means I'm doing something right, but please DO NOT ask me when the next chapter will be coming out. I'll try to make it as often as possible.

Thanks for reading, you're all wonderful people and warm my heart! <3