♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Hmm... I'm curious but... why Tyler? He's not doing anything romantic or breaking any of the other 'obvious' rules. Not that I have a problem with this (I SHALL BREAK ALL THE RULES MWAHAHAHAHAA *coughs*). But yeah, he's not actually done anything romantically inclined. Unless you mean the picture which was just a gift to a friend. There wasn't any romantic purpose involved with that unless I've missed something else he has done.

2. Jayn

Because it's pretty obvious and he and Abby are going to have a thing. And he's a flirt, right?

Edit: In other words, it's potential for a reason. You don't have to have done anything. You haven't broken any (obvious) rules yet.

Hyuge, I talked to What? about it so I'm going to bump your meeting date up a bit so I can post. You can edit your Tumblr post after, too.

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Ah... interesting...
    Even potential stuff can be seen as rule breaking. That is fascinating indeed.
    I look forward to Crestatia's reactions.

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Posted. Making tumblr soon. Will post link as soon as it's up.

5. Jayn

Thank youuu. Also, the day is Saturday. (And it's almost 10am).

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

-Facepalms-

Sorry sorry sorry! Will fix in a sec!

7. Jayn

No big deal, haha. Writing up my post now.~

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Also, I might not post tomorrow at all since I have my district drama competition.

Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/yunalescasophia

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'VE BEEN HAD. But yeah, I did edit it, I felt a little awkward about it, and I'M NOT A RULE BREAKER ( coughcough ).

Come to the concert on Sunday!

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Technically they've all posted about it on tumblr which is a pubic place where anyone could see so technically all of them have broken that rule :P

11. Jayn

This happened. Anyway, no one should know that he's dead, until I say. So everyone just go on about your business, attend Quin's concert, etc.

12. Doukuro Chaser

I kinda of just saw this and broke out laughing. I don't even know why.

Anyway I'll be posting soon.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Oh my goodness i thought i was going crazy. I didn't check the ooc til after i got caught up on the rp and posted. I absolutely didn't understand how the times magically changed. My boyfriend was trying to rationalize it for me, but even his idea with computer time and internet time didn't make much sense. Glad to know I'm not losing it quite yet. ~_~'

14. Doukuro Chaser

I just found this really neat page and it could be useful so posting it here in case anyone else wants to use it: Calendar

Seems like the type of thing that would be useful for this type of rp.

15. Jayn

That's really great, thank you!

16. Doukuro Chaser

Glad to be of assistance.

Also I've been struggling with an internal debate about making another character or not, probably someone more sane too. Ah, no reason for posting this here I guess but thought I'd mention.

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Can I quickly have the time of day it is now? I want to post quickly before going to bed since I'll probably be absent all day tomorrow.

18. Jayn

Sometime after 10:30am, before noon.

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Right, thanks. That's really gonna help since I have to be up at 5 AM tomorrow.

20. Doukuro Chaser

I finally got a 'friends,' or a 'players' page as it is on Anthony's blog, done. And seeing how tedious it was making the icons, adding the extra spaces that were needed since it only started out with four spots, and all that I'm willing to give the code out. You'd be able to change the icons though of course, and would need to edit what's put in the about part for each and remove your character to add Anthony but that's it. Could be an easier way to add a page for people who are still new on Tumblr. You can see it here.

I'm going to use the calendar page to add all 100 days I think, so it'd be used as both a planner and a recap of his days. Now that's going to take even more time...but yeah. Shouldn't be too hard. And I'll share that code too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.