♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

After fiddling with the radio for a while, the purple-haired driver finally said, "Now... If I may... I'd like to address two issues... First of all, who is this newcomer? Second of all, what now? Merely cower and run each time somebody appears? We need to do something now before the situation grows out of our control. If you want my opinion, I'd say we should think about summoning the demoness." Demoness? Johnny was still confused about everything that just went down. After a little bit of thinking, something the stranger uttered rang clearly in his head. "You got that E-mail, right?" That E-mail, so everything that is happening right now is because of that damn thing. So... These people were on that list in the E-mail then. Dammit... Why did things have to happen like this? Why did he have to get that damn thing? And more importantly, Why the hell did that stranger try to kill him? At any rate, he needed to address the driver's question. "Well... for your first question, my name is Jonathan Anders, but you can call me Johnny. I have no idea what the hell just happened, all I know is that I got an E-mail and because of that E-mail, I'm in this mess right now."

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : -- L A T E S T ]
    [ OOC : . . . ]
    [ DAY : 61 - 2/3 ] [ JANUARY 29, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : VAN ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : ALERT ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

When Marina chided him, he rolled his eyes. Harley wasn't really a person who liked being told what to do and what his mistakes were, but when it had been pointed out, he silently hit himself for being careless. Of course a speeding van would catch the attention of . . . whoever was after them. He had a feeling they were going to be having company of the Bag Chick-variety soon.

He wondered if Kallisti was still alive and looked at Madeline.

After looking at his watch, Harley listened to September messing with the radio. Music. His violin. His guitar and piano. Huh. What had happened to them, he wondered. Were they back on the Brookridge campus? If things for that city really had gone back to normal, they should be there . . . Was Lorinda still headmistress? Was she missing her grandchildren?

At September's questions, Harley looked pointedly at the newcomer. He looked confused at the mention of Crestatia.

"You got that e-mail, right?" Harley raised his eyebrows and went to his phone, tapping around to access the list. He scanned it for any unrecognizable names. Jonathan Anders. "Well . . . For your first question, my name is Jonathan Anders, but you can call me Johnny. I have no idea what the hell just happened, all I know is that I got an e-mail and because of that e-mail, I'm in this mess right now."

Harley laughed, more out of pity for the kid, and he gave him a good clasp on the shoulder, "Welcome to Hell, Johnny-boy - population, twelve." He still counted Kallisti . . . and then there was Devyn - not that she viewed this game as so. "We'll explain when we get to safe ground." He turned to September, "I hope you know that River Flows in You is sat atmospheric music, not cheerful."

He kind of hated that damn song.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]xxx[​IMG]xxx[​IMG]

[/url]

Noticing the look on Kalllisti's face, Devyn frowned. What was this feeling? It was unwelcomed, whatever it was. She felt the compulsive need to comfort her, and apologize. Maybe even ... lie, about what she had been thinking, to put her back at ease. Instead, she bit her tongue. Kallisti had been honest. She owed her her own honesty.

You . . . mentioned not minding me coming along? It would be more to see who you kill . . . But I do not really want to subject myself to that. Aha. Where are they, even?

That was something she would have to find out. It would not be difficult. She stayed quiet, though. Maybe, instead of lying and apologizing, she would ignore what had been said earlier and give Kallisti the benefit of the doubt. It was not as though she seemed crazy, minus the, err, talking to herself.

I want to go with you, but . . . I do not have to let them see me, do I?

No, you do not...But I ... I would be trusting you, a lot. You should not come if you will let your emotions get the best of you...Are you sure?

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[OOC: ---Wearing Location: VanMood: . . . . Day: 61 3/3]
    [/url]
    Temperance held the gun in her hand carefully. They were talking to the new guy, but she wasn't really paying attention. Her focus was on the cold metal object in her hand. She had only held a gun one other time before and that was when she swapped weapons with Quintus at the hospital briefly. It was heavy and intimidating. The device had power over others. People feared those with guns. A twisted smile crossed her face as her green-eyed gaze drifted out the window. She could seize control. Of what though?

She liked the machete. It reminded her of the kitchen knife she used to stab her father. The sound of blood gushing out of his body and him gasping for air, clinging to life, echoed in her thoughts. It pooled everywhere. She still couldn't wash it away. No shower could completely rid her of the blood that tainted her hands and covered her skin. The thick crimson liquid seeped everywhere. She had to use so much bleach to clean it up. It was a fortunate thing that her father was cheap and owned linoleum flooring in the kitchen. The mess hadn't gotten any farther than that.

The gun was set back down in her lap and she tried to get the wild glint in her eyes under control. She could feel her heart racing the more she thought about it. "I hope you know that River Flows in You is sad atmospheric music, not cheerful."

"Because we all know our lives are so cheerful," she added sarcastically. Harley Jackson was a dumb ass and Septic Tank was an even bigger one if he thought piano music would make things better. Septic Tank suggested summoning Crestatia. What good would that do them? Were they just supposed to beg her for help and make the bad men go away? Pathetic. A large building came into view on their right and she noted the many floors of stores it possessed. A mall might be the right place for them to take shelter for a little while. She pursed her lips and pointed in the direction of the building and half filled parking lot. "Pull off over there. We can hid in that mall until it's check-in time at the other hotel."

Temperance twirled the gun around in her hand again before looking up once more. "If we break up into small groups then they wont be able to stay on us. We'll be able to blend in with the other shoppers. Pairs would be best. We'll save your stupid summoning idea for a last resort. I think we can be resourceful enough not to have to beg Crestatia to save our skins. If a group of us can't be one girl, I don't see the point in trying to win anyway." She leaned back against the seat. Sure, they would all have snarky remarks and snide comments about her attitude, but someone had to be realistic. Why not let it be the one they already greatly dislike? They could hate later. She hated them and herself enough for the rest of them to just mind their business.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

He listened to her words and for once a smile crept across his face and Septimus suddenly let out a small chuckle as he listened to the girls words. It amused him that they actually believed he wished to talk to Crestatia about Devyn and her men. They've all been playing this game far more then he has and this was their extent? just hiding in the mall....what good will that do really? how would that advance the gameboard what so ever? Devyn was in the lead cause she utalized her assets, she took advantage of Crestatia and the one named Chester as well. Devyn knew Crestatia far too well and she must have met her numerous times in order to grasp her personality like that. Judging by that information he deemed that summoning her must have been not as difficult as he thought it would have been.It was things like this that made him not wish to tell them what was in the book.

Nonetheless he once again let out a chuckle as he parked the van like Temperance said "Very well then, I'll go with your....mediocre plan" Septimus said closing his eyes with a smile "well now before we move do we have any objections? If we are pair up then I would like to pair up with Bernadette" Septimus said

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : MANY L A T E S T ]
    [ OOC : WHEW. ]
    [ DAY : 61 - 3/3 ] [ JANUARY 29, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : VAN // MALL PARKING LOT ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : ALERT // CAUTIOUS ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

"Because we all know our lives are so cheerful," Temperance said with sarcasm and Harley rolled his eyes.

"Can someone get me a pair of scissors to cut out this chick's tongue?" he asked loudly. At the mention of check-in time for their next hotel, Harley pulled out his phone again and looked at the moving schedule he wrote out. Next check-in time was 5:00pm.

"Pairs . . ." Harley murmured to himself, and then looked around at the others. Marina knew how to handle a gun, but Madeline . . . Harley sighed. He had to protect her. He didn't think either of the girls would like his choice, but he didn't really give two shits at the moment. Each pair needed someone who could handle a gun.

"M, you're my partner." he said, leaving no room for argument, as they pulled up to the full parking lot of the mall. Good it was filled with people, "Hang on . . ." He carefully opened the door and peeked out his head, looking around for the baddies, "Looks like the coast is clear. Alright, from what I saw, there were three entrances. Can't all go into one, so we'll split the three. Doesn't matter, just don't go to one that someone else has gone to too soon."

"Stick to different sectors, different floors of the mall, if you can. If we meet in passing, pretend you don't know the other. Check-in time is five o'clock - it's 3:42pm right now; we can head out of there at about . . . 4:45, and meet back up here. Keep your phones on and message if there's trouble. Marina, do these have GPS?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : . . . }
    { DAY : 61 - 3/3 } { JANUARY 29, 2013 } { LOCATION : LIVING ROOM }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : WORRIED // THOUGHTFUL }

[/url]
    xxxx . . .
    xxxxxxxxx . . .
    xxxxxx . . .

[​IMG]
    "No, you do not . . . But I . . . I would be trusting you, a lot. You should not come if you will let your emotions get the best of you . . . Are you sure?"

Kallisti bit her lip. No she wasn't quite so sure . . . But she wanted to see Madeline again, if she could. Just to see how she was doing. The curious thing was, if Devyn was going to go for one of them, it might actually be Madeline because Kallisti had killed Chester. In fact, she felt that might be the case.

YOU SHOULDN'T CARE. MADELINE IS JUST ANOTHER PLAYER, I'M TELLING YOU. Kallisti sighed.

It would be selfish of her to ask Devyn not to kill Madeline, and if she broke Devyn's trust, what then? Troubling - she hated choices like these. It wouldn't be too hard to keep herself in check so long as she didn't see Madeline in danger. If the girl did die, that would make she and Devyn even. But . . . did Devyn even know that Kallisti had . . . feelings for Madeline? The way she had said her name earlier would say yes.

YOU SHOULD JUST STAY HOME. She sighed again.

"Well, I can't hang around your home all day . . ." she said, laughing a little, "But my emotions are a problem, yes; however, I would like to see the others again, without them knowing that I am still alive. I will be alright. I will not say that you can trust me, but I feel that I will not let you down."

At least she hoped not.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[OOC: ---Wearing Location: VanMood: Annoyed Day: 61 3/3]
    "Can someone get me a pair of scissors to cut out this chick's tongue?" Pompous ass, but she figured he of all people would make some sort of remark. It never failed with Harley. She just rolled her eyes at his retort.

"Very well then, I'll go with your....mediocre plan." Septic Tank was another ridiculous waste of space. I don't see him coming up with a better plan. She scoffed. "Well now before we move do we have any objections? If we are pair up then I would like to pair up with Bernadette." Oh how cute, she thought sarcastically--Septic Tank and German girl.

"M, you're my partner." Her green eyes flashed to Harley shooting daggers. As much as she disliked Madeline, she would have rather had her as a partner than anyone else in this stupid group. Fine then.

Her eyes grazed over the group of them. Finder's keepers. Temperance pointed at Johnny. "New guy, you're with me. I have questions for you, and I suppose you'll probably have questions of your own." She rolled her eyes and tossed her hair braid over her shoulder. "We'll take What'sherface too." She pointed at Jessie. "There. I'll fill in the newbies while the rest of you do jack shit." Temperance mashed her lips together and dug through the bag for a few supplies.

« Updates Interactions: Septimus Location: Van Day: 33 (61 & 3/3) Wearing »
    "If we are pairing up then I would like to pair up with Bernadette."

Bernie's blue eyes shifted to Septimus behind the steering wheel. Her face turned red in surprise. No one ever picked her for anything, especially so early in the choosing. "O-okay," she stuttered. Her fingers fumbled for the seat belt and she unbuckled, trading the duffel bag at her feet for a backpack. She had no weapon, but hopefully that wouldn't be a problem. She brushed a stray bang out of her face and rifled through the bag, dumping out the contents. What if someone inside the building saw them with weapons? That would not end well. She readjusted in her seat and held the phone up as Harley started to speak again. Curious. . .
    [OOC: --- Wearing Client: Harley Location: Van Day: 61 3/3 Tuesday January 29th, 2013]
    "Hang on . . ." Harley carefully opened the door and peeked out his head, "Looks like the coast is clear. Alright, from what I saw, there were three entrances. Can't all go into one, so we'll split the three. Doesn't matter, just don't go to one that someone else has gone to too soon. Stick to different sectors, different floors of the mall, if you can. If we meet in passing, pretend you don't know the other. Check-in time is five o'clock - it's 3:42pm right now; we can head out of there at about . . . 4:45, and meet back up here. Keep your phones on and message if there's trouble. Marina, do these have GPS?"

Marina looked over at him and smiled. "Of course. Only the best for us." Her voice was light, masking the mess stirring inside her. "The GPS is under the menu feature." She glanced around the van and did a head count. "I suppose that leaves me with Duncan. No matter," she smiled warmly over at him. "This should be fun." She smiled through the discomfort and squeezed her eyelids shut tight briefly. This was difficult. "Shall we get to it then?" she asked the others before unbuckling and moving to the door.
    Marina jumped out into the sunlight. It was so bright over here. If only it was not so cold. Things would be far more pleasant. "Marina, remember when mom and dad brought us to Percival as kids?"
    She spun on her heel at the sound of the voice. The contents of her backpack jostled heavily on her shoulders. Marina squinted her eyes at the person one car over. "We have never been to Percival, Nathan."
    "Excuse me?" The man loading bags into his car cocked a thick brow at her in confusion.
    "Oh... um... Nothing. My apologies." He shrugged his shoulders before climbing inside and pulling out of his parking space.

9. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

"Welcome to Hell, Johnny-boy, population: twelve." Great, exactly what he didn't want to hear. At the very least, his friendly demeanor somewhat softened the blow for him. But what he needed right now was information, information he was sure these people had. "We'll explain when we get to safe ground." Perfect. He was still largely uninformed about everything that was happening except for what was in the E-mail, and even then, he wasn't too sure if he fully understood that. Dammit. Give me a fucking break. He tuned out a little bit after that, trying to piece things together so that he could try to explain himself if they asked him questions.

"Because we all know our lives are so cheerful." The temperamental girl from before. "Can someone give me a pair of scissors to cut out this chick's tongue?" It was clear from this guy's comment that she wasn't very well liked. Is she really that much of a bitch all the time? No way. He quickly dismissed the thought, but it was clear to him that he would definitely have to watch himself around her to not incur her wrath. He had hoped he wouldn't get paired up with her so he could ask questions about her specifically. "New guy, you're with me." Great, just my luck. "I have questions for you, and I suppose you'll probably have questions of your own." She was right on the money. "We'll take what's-her-face, too." She pointed at another girl in the car. This one was chewing some gum like nothing was going on. "There, I'll fill in the newbies while the rest of you do jack shit." Great, just great. I'm going to be stuck with her bubbly personality for a while. Johnny simply sighed with resignation. Somehow, I feel that this is only the tip of the Iceberg.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[OOC: ---Wearing Location: Parking Lot//MallMood: Amused Day: 61 3/3]
    [/url]
    Newbie didn't say anything in protest to being grouped with her. Good. She shoved him out of the van, followed by What's-her-face and across the parking lot. She was sick of the others. Maybe spending some time with new people would do her some good--unlikely, but it couldn't hurt. The gun Harley had given her in the alley was resting inside the backpack and the phone was in her jean pocket. Temperance wished she could have been holding the gun, but that wouldn't work for obvious reasons. She blew out a puff of air and sighed heavily. There was just too much going on.

The march through the parking lot was silent from their group. Car engines purred and people talked animatedly. She missed malls and shopping. The smell of retail stores and new clothes was always wonderful. Once they were inside the building, she stopped in front of a directory near the entrance. Temperance stared blankly at the map, not looking for anything in particular. "What would you like to know first?" she asked as casually as if it were a topic about the weather. Her pointer finger pressed down on a section of the map on the opposite side of the building. "We'll go here."

She didn't bother looking at the others. Her hands slid into the pockets of her jacket and she sagged her shoulders a little. She appeared vulnerable and defenseless to any unsuspecting person. Temperance rubbed her injured fingers together and pressed her lips into a thin line as she weaved in and out of crowds of people. They were all annoying and in her way. Her eyes drifted up to the second floor. A railing and some sheets of glass between the floor and railing were all that kept people from falling off the edge. Falling. . .falling to tile below. Her eyes drifted down, as if she were watching someone fall--imagining someone fall. Down.

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Septimus watched Temperance bitch on and merely narrowed his eyes at her with a smile that one would merely stare at a pitiful clown with. "hmph....how disgusting" Septimus said silently to himself as the smile faded. With their departure Septimus walked out of the van and glanced over at Bernadette "well then shall we depart?" Septimus said as he glanced back at Harley and Marina and gave them a nod in farewell as he grabbed Bernadette's hand and gently pulled her along towards one of the entrances

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    « Updates Interactions: Septimus Location: Mall//Food Court Day: 33 (61 & 3/3) Wearing »

"Well then shall we depart?"

Bernadette nodded at Septimus. Her whole body warmed when he grabbed her hand and began to drag her across the parking lot and to the building. She waved goodbye at the others with her free hand and did her best to keep pace with him. Being short was never ideal when trying to stay caught up with men. They were just too tall. They could take longer strides and it wasn't fair.

When they entered the mall, the sweet smell of food stole her attention immediately. She was unable to really sample American foods when in Brookridge. Now they were in a new country. She felt her stomach grumble. That whole ordeal with Madeline and the security guard kept her from eating earlier. "Food?" she asked Septimus. The sweet smell of fresh ground coffee reached her in no time. Bernie automatically made a beeline for the little coffee stand in the hall just before the opening of the food court. She walked happily up to the barista and ordered a cappuccino. Her bright blue eyes were nearly glowing at the sight of so many food vendors. "Less go over there," she pointed with the hand not holding the coffee cup. Bernie took a a quick steaming sip before copying what Septimus had done earlier and grabbed his hand, dragging him further into the food court.

13. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Septimus walked on with the girl and once they walked in the mall they were welcomed with the delicious smell of the food court. He was quite surprised to see the mall so full, but they had their own task so Septimus decided to keep to it. Before he could even say anything to the girl he accompanied the girl had already gone off and gotten herself a cappuccino. He didn't necessarily get angry or annoyed considering they really didn't have much time to eat or relax, so he didn't say anything about it and let her go about with what she was doing.

As he stood silently, Septimus listened to the girl as she pointed out their next destination and before he could say or do anything his hand was grabbed and he was pulled along with her towards the food vendor. "I...umm...." Septimus mumbled quietly as he was dragged along. The situation was unlike any he really encountered...and his experience with women were few. He felt he should have said something, but his social skills were horrible and for now he just remained silent as he let out a sigh and closed his eyes as he was pulled along without resistance.

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : MADELINE L A T E S T ]
    [ DAY : 61 - 3/3 ] [ JANUARY 29, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : MALL ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : ALERT // SIGH ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

The party began to split after their meeting plans were set. Harley stepped out of the van, securing two hidden guns on him, and then motioned for M to follow. He didn't expect to make mushy, touchy-feely conversation with her, but he had a duty to protect her, and he'd step up to that for as long as he had to . . . annoying as it was. Still, he couldn't treat her like she was a bother, because she really wasn't; Harley just wished she'd not be . . . angsty all of the time. He guessed.

"This way," he mumbled to her, leading off into the direction of the ice rink. He wondered if it would be better for them to take to the higher floors or keep to the ground. The ground was probably easier for escape, so he decided to stay on the floor they were on for the while.

". . . How're you?" he asked her, "And don't give me that 'I'm fine' shit, because it's annoying. Or anything else similar to that." He rubbed the back of his neck but didn't stop walking.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    « Updates Interactions: Septimus Location: Mall//Food Court Day: 33 (61 & 3/3) Wearing »

Bernie stopped bought a tray full of Chinese food and sat down in one of the booths in the center of the food court. She popped a bite of fried rice covered Sesame Chicken into her mouth and chewed slowly. It was delicious. Chinese was definitely one of her favorites. She washed it down with the steaming French Vanilla Cappuccino.

Her eyes drifted up and away from her food long enough to settle on Septimus. Hopefully she wasn't bothering him by dragging him to the food court. She was just so hungry. They were supposed to blend in and this was probably one of the easiest ways to do so. Sitting out in the food court eating Chinese and drinking coffee was natural.

"Zo, um..." she started between bites of food. Bernie really had no idea what to say. At least with the others she had established some sort of relationship with them. It may not have been a great relationship, but there was at least a foundation. With Septimus, there really was nothing. They had only met him a few days prior. She pushed her food across the plate with her fork awkwardly. "How are yuu adjistung to uh... everything?" It must have been a huge change to be thrown into the middle of all their chaos, but she could relate. She had been tossed into the jumble as well with the bombings. Bernie would probably still be oblivious to it all. She took a sip of coffee to break the awkwardness.

16. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

The car ride was interesting, to say the least. So many different people ... she felt cramped, and didn't like it, much. At least they were entertaining. The new guy had certainly taken her mind off of things for a bit, but not hunger and sleepiness were catching up to her and she just wanted to crash in whatever hotel they were going to next. Septimus had a point, though. Running away constantly was not going to solve anything. She couldn't imagining spending the next forty or so days cooped up in hotels. Summoning Crestatia seemed to be most effective on a smaller scale, though, so she wasn't sure what she thought about that.

Soon enough, they were parked at a mall and splitting up to ... waste time. Annoying. Madeline wanted to sleep. What was this going to do? And why did people keep suggesting that they split up? Yes, doing so may keep a normal group of killers or whatever at bay or conflicted, but they weren't dealing with that. The smaller a group they were, the less likely they were to survive. If the bag-lady used her weird voodoo magic to find them, they were in neat little pairs for her convenience. Easier to snatch up and slit the throats of without causing a huge scene. Maybe she was being cynical, but it always seemed like no one ever learned anything. They had been put into groups before to emphasize the importance of teamwork, right? Yet, here they were, splitting up... dividing, to hide.

Somehow she ended up paired with Harley. She walked with him when he motioned for her to and trailed slightly behind, awkwardly tucking the gun away. It felt so weird against her hip.

"This way,"

So authoritative. Madeline took a deep breath and followed. Her chin lifted when she heard the annoying sound of children laughing. An ice rink? What kind of a mall was this? She gazed up towards the upper floors and then looked behind her. Fancy. It seemed like everywhere they went they ended up somewhere slightly extravagant.

". . . How're you? And don't give me that 'I'm fine' shit, because it's annoying. Or anything else similar to that."

Why was he asking that? It made her uncomfortable. What the fuck was she supposed to say?

"...I really don't want to talk about it." It was honest and short. It was ... nice, maybe, that he tried. Maybe. She really didn't feel like opening up about it, though, especially so soon after finally getting her mind off of things. "Thanks, though?"

As the neared the edge of the ice rink, her shoulders slouched. She wondered how long she could keep putting off their 'talk' for, and why he wanted to discuss it so badly. She didn't want to think about ... Kallisti. Or Thomas. Or how depressed and useless she felt. Harley had his own shit to deal with, too, no doubt.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Soon enough Septimus was dragged over towards a chinese vendor and being the gentlemen he is he decided to pay for the meal Bernadette bought. Having felt no feeling of hunger, Septimus did not buy anything for himself and followed her to a booth as he sat with her. He silently sat down and crossed his arms as he sat across Bernadette and watched her eat her food calmly. Deciding to pair up with her....it probably wasn't such a great idea. He never really dealt with many women and the women he usually did deal with were usually bitchy. Had it been those kind of women he wouldn't have really hesitated to go about with his plan, but unlike those women this girl was nice...and he really didn't know what to say to this.

Soon enough the girl spoke to him and Septimus sudden froze for a mere second and looked over to the side "errrr....its been fine" Septimus said silently to the girl unsure of what to say next to the girl. What was he to say next? he had absolutely no clue. The awkwardness was something dreadful and he really loathed it. "errr...and...you?" Septimus said saying the only thing he could at the moment.

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : MADELINE L A T E S T ]
    [ DAY : 61 - 3/3 ] [ JANUARY 29, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : FOOD COURT ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : ALERT // SIGH ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

". . . I really don't want to talk about it."

After passing the ice rink, Harley rounded him and M around to the food court that appeared around the corner. Harley checked his surroundings for anything or anyone suspicious looking, but there were so many people to inspect that he eventually gave up and pulled them up to a table in the corner, out of the public eye.

"Thanks, though?"

As they sat down, Harley gazed at her with his pale eyes. Well, at least she'd been honest - he thought. If she didn't want to talk about it, that was fine, but he did have other things he needed her for. Besides keeping her safe, he meant. Kallisti would probably rip his head off if he let the chick die.

He sighed heavily. He seriously needed to tell someone about the torture chamber. He'd been planning to talk to Marina about it, but since Madeline was bound to give less of an emotional response, or try to comfort him, she was his best shot.

"So you know that building we went to? Well, you were passed out for most of it, but anyway . . . I went exploring on my own, a little. Before we left. Some of the others had been housed in there. I found this one room . . . It was a torture chamber." At the vivid memory, his heart beat hard and he felt a little clammy and weak, "It was pretty disgusting, so I'll spare you the details, but Vanille had been in there. Theo, too. And Olivia and Elliot. Dead. I mean."

He leaned his head back on the booth, "Feel sick thinking about it." Harley gave an ironic laugh. "Had'da tell someone, otherwise I was just gonna flip my fucking shit."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

"Errr...and...you?" Septimus asked.

Bernie smiled meekly at him. "It has... bin diff'rent." It was the easiest truth. It definitely was not something she had been prepared for on her trip. "Not what I signed up for when applying foreign exchange." She took another sip before finishing off her tray. Her blue eyes searched the room for the closest trash can and slid out of the booth. Feet glided across the tile floor as she made her way over to it and left the tray on top of the lid. She made her way back over to him smiling. "Do yuu want zu stay here, or go zomewhere ilse?" Bernadette returned to her seat across from him and fiddled with the zipper on her jacket. Her hands moved nervously on their own.

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Septimus listened to her words and nodded. It was apparent that she was a foreigner and with this whole entire game going on things must have been quite difficult for her. As left and returned to their seat a question reached him and he began to ponder what they really needed to do next. They needed to plan out what they were to do next and there was a big reason why he chose Bernadette as his partner for this little separation. Normally this separation was not the brightest idea and had they not teamed up earlier those fools at the hotel would have found themselves dead. Regardless he needed to converse with Bernadette about an issue he had in mind. "Let us walk" Septimus said as he got up and glanced over at Bernadette. Staying in one spot was not the greatest idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.