♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Marina picked him, he had to admit that he found it strange and briefly why, before being disarmed by her smile. He hoped no one with a gun would be dumb enough to walk into the one store with like a metal detector, or worse, they get caught. He clambered out of the car with others. The sun shine made him grimace a bit, but it felt good to stretch his legs. He would needs to start conditioning soon, otherwise he'd be another fatty in America.

He drifted to Marina's side and glanced at the man called Nathan. Did she know him- Oh she did not. He placed his thumbs into his dark jeans and began to walk with her towards a one of the three entrances that was yet to be used by their group. Once inside the din of the human throng, he stopped at the labeled Mall Map and turned to face her. His clear eyes held her darling blues as he spoke politely to her, "Is the stress getting to you? I know you were in this...'game' longer then I have, so do you need to get something off your chest?"

2. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Though he was rather reluctant about it, Johnny trudged on after the Green-eyed girl, not wanting to upset her. No way did he want to do that. "What would you like to know first?" The question lingered in the air for a bit before Johnny could even formulate a response. What should he ask first? About the guy chasing after him? Or maybe he should ask about this supposed Demoness? Regardless, he needed to ask her something, so he opened his mouth, "We'll go here." Not even a sound came out of his mouth before she went off to wherever the hell she pointed on the map. Johnny wondered if she was even paying attention to him at all. Still, he tried to be patient about it and eventually forced a question out. "So, do you have any idea who exactly was chasing me down?" He wasn't sure if that was a good question or not, but he figured it was a starting point that would help him to understand a little bit of what was going on. One day he was just enjoying his day-to-day routine life, and the next Johnny's life spiraled into utter chaos, and all because of one stupid E-mail. Give me a fucking break, man.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    « Updates Interactions: Septimus Location: Mall Day: 33 (61 & 3/3) Wearing »

"Let us walk," Septimus said as he stood from his seat and began to move away from the booth.

Bernadette nodded and slid out of the booth after him. She skipped to his side, slid her mittens off her hands, and shoved them in her pocket. She flexed her fingers and smiled up at him as they turned down the next hall. Blue eyes glanced up at him. She pressed her lips together and crinkled her brow. "Zomething on yer mind?" she asked him. Septimus looked as if he had something to say, but wasn't. It would be better if he just got it out in the open. She stopped in front of a display window that had a variety of masquerade masks lining the wall adjacent and it reminded her of Vanille. She would probably really enjoy all the neat intricately designed sparkly masks surrounded with feathers and ribbons.

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

He really hated to be a downer....well not really...but regardless it was a nice moment that he wished not to ruin with unpleasantness, especially with how happy Bernadette was. Regardless he couldn't really wast much time and he rather do this before they day ended or a certain somebody got drunk and passed out. "yeah...Bernadette...do you remember that book we found?" Septimus asked the girl as they walked on. He didn't know if talking about this game would upset her or not, but he still needed to do something "Me, you and Quintus were the only ones to know about it...first of all I wish for you to keep it a secret from the other..." Septimus said before glancing over at her "Second of all do you recall what that book said about cracks in the gameboard? I believe our next course of action should be to see if we can find one...This Percival....I believe it could be similar to the Brookridge Academy of Excellence for boys..." Septimus said quietly to her. He made sure to keep an eye out for anybody suspicious as he spoke and did his best to not let anybody else hear.

5. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]xxx[​IMG]!!xxx[​IMG]

[/url]

Well, I can't hang around your home all day . . .But my emotions are a problem, yes; however, I would like to see the others again, without them knowing that I am still alive. I will be alright. I will not say that you can trust me, but I feel that I will not let you down.

Devyn could not say she entirely trusted the other to keep her cool, but this would be an excellent experiment. If worse came to worse, she would just kill Kallisti, too. With a slow nod, she stood up from the couch and brushed her pajama bottoms off, flushing at he memory of nearly drawing her gun out at Kallisti. She should not be so compulsive...maybe.

Right, then...Let us get dressed and go. I do not know how you intend to hide yourself, but ... we will figure it out.

xxxxxx

Not long later, Kallisti and Devyn sat in the car from before, backing out of the dirt driveway and speeding through the forest. The sun was setting, and as easy as it would be for her to slit their throats in the night, she did not like it that way. There had to be room left for the ones who deserved to live, of course.

Before turning onto the street that would lead them back to her playpen, she slammed on the brakes. Devyn had not ... actually ever learned how to drive. She had just recently picked it up, actually. It was great fun, when there were no other cars around.

Alright...

Her fingers grasped for the key hanging over her shirt, and then at the music box she had crammed under her car seat. A quick glance at the first compartment let her know that they had split up, were still alive, and had a new addition. Exciting!

The second compartment was lifted and some things were thrown together as she mumbled to herself in thought. What would be the fastest route? Flipping the top open and setting it onto the dashboard, she hummed along with the melody that played. The figurines spun and spun to the tune.

Without warning, she slammed on the gas again, jolting the car forward and onto the road. Instead of fields to their left, now, there was a city in the distance and a fork in the road. She turned left and sped down the street until she arrived at a busy intersection and was forced to merge into traffic. A sigh left her lips, but it was okay. The music box was still going, so this was the correct way.

Devyn reached down into a cup holder for her cell phone and quickly punched in a number while stopped at a red light. Her eyes diverted from the street for a moment and rested on Kallisti, a smile on her face as the phone rung.

...You want to do it?

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[OOC: --- Wearing Client: Duncan Location: Mall Day: 61 3/3 Tuesday January 29th, 2013]
    "Is the stress getting to you? I know you were in this...game longer then I have, so do you need to get something off your chest?" At the sound of Duncan's question, Marina turned to him and gave a nervous chuckle.

She needed to find a bathroom. "It is not stress. I-I think I am sick... again, but different than before. During all of the bombing, I had been out searching for Devyn and received radiation poisoning." Marina rocked uncomfortably back and forth on the heels of her blue boots. Her eyes drifted down the different halls of the mall, searching for the rest room. "After we were at Antilum, I took this liquid. Whatever was in the vial made me better, but now I am sick again. The only way to fix it," she emphasized fix, not knowing what exactly the pale orange liquid would do, "would be to go back to Brookridge and look for a different vial of liquid."
    As they rounded a corner, she breathed a sigh of relief as the restroom sign came into view. "Will you excuse me for a moment?" She gestured to the sign before disappearing through the door.
    [OOC: ---Wearing Location: MallMood: Amused Day: 61 3/3]
    "So, do you have any idea who exactly was chasing me down?" Newbie finally piped up as they continued in the direction she set out for them.

"Hm..." Temperance slipped her hand out of her pocket and inspected her nails. They had gone to complete and utter hell during everything that happened. "That's an easy one," she said without looking at him. "The guy that was chasing you was one of Devyn's goons. Devyn is a pawn like the rest of us, but she is on good terms with Crestatia. That's who C is. Her name is Crestatia. She's some sort of demon. Crestatia built the world we all live in. Before this game started, nothing here existed. That's what you're playing for--existance." She wasn't playing anymore. Temperance could care less what happened to herself or anyone else, but she wouldn't tolerate letting Devyn get what she wanted. "Devyn is the reason all of us are in Percival. She rounded us all up and killed a bunch of the people we went to school with. Pretty much everyone lost someone that was important to them. Pretty much." Temperance shrugged before walking on. She stopped in front of an escalator before stepping onto the automated staircase and going up to the second floor. "If one of her goons was chasing you, then she knows about your existence and either deems you as a threat or too useless to keep around." She stepped off the escalator and moved down the next hall.
    "Yeah...Bernadette...do you remember that book we found?" Oh. She hadn't expected it to be about that, not that she really had any clue as to what it could be about. Bernie nodded at him. "Me, you and Quintus were the only ones to know about it...first of all I wish for you to keep it a secret from the other..." Septimus said before glancing over at her, "Second of all do you recall what that book said about cracks in the gameboard? I believe our next course of action should be to see if we can find one...This Percival....I believe it could be similar to the Brookridge Academy of Excellence for boys..."

She remained quiet for a moment, staring thoughtfully at the people in front of them. After a few more feet, her blue eyes found his and nodded once more. "That is interessant. I vunder if it is true. Maybe dare is zome way vee can find out." Bernie turned her gaze back to the various shops, as if the conversation were less serious than it actually was. "I will not say anything." She glanced up at him smiling and picked up a pair of large circular orange sunglasses off of a vendor cart, inspecting them on her face in the mirror provided. "How du I look?" Bernie cocked her usual crooked smile and puckered her lips. They were just two normal teenagers at the mall. There weren't crazy people after them. They weren't playing some life or death game. A demon wasn't watching their every move. They weren't about to stop existing at every turn. "Yuu can call me Bernie, by the way." she added.

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]

As soon as Marina could reach the bathroom, there was a ringing from the backpack. Odd. She pulled it off her shoulder and dug through. Well then... That phone was supposed to be turned off. She sighed and a look of dismay crossed her face. How convenient that Devyn was calling her at almost the same moment that she was about to call her. She pressed the answer button and lifted it to her ear. "Hello Devyn. I was actually just about to call you."
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    xx
    [OOC: --- Wearing Client: Devyn Location: Mall Day: 61 3/3 Tuesday January 29th, 2013]

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    Septimus' blue eyes locked onto her's upon her reply. She acted so calm and so cheerful, it was so odd in his eyes and he really had no idea about how to really react to it. They were teens that had learned so much about this world, they learned that this world was fake and that soon enough they would fade away with it...but why was she so happy despite this fact? This happiness was...refreshing, and surprisingly a small smile appeared on his face as he gazed over at the girl trying on the sunglasses "It looks nice" Septimus said softly. He heard her address her name as Bernie, and if she liked being called that then he wouldn't mind calling her by that name. "Right...though I don't have such a nick name for my name Septimus...so you may call me whatever you wish....so long as it is not ridiculous" Septimus said. This change of pace really felt....nice.

9. Jayn

[​IMG]
    I'll give you a head start.
    [​IMG]

10. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Johnny had listened to the explanation that the green-eyed girl offered him. Well, that answers pretty much most of what he needed to know. So the demoness that the driver had talked about summoning was the same one who sent the E-mail. The people that I have been forced to join have all lost people important to them. And on top of that, he was either a threat or a nuisance to someone called Devyn. Wonderful. But... playing for existence? That's the one thing he still needed to wrap his head around. The people he was joined up with are all playing for the chance at existence. So... does that mean he doesn't exist right now? Or was he just some random demoness's plaything. Gah, it hurts my brain. Johnny still needed some information on this game they were playing, but for now, he didn't deem it necessary to find out more. He was more interested in finding out about the people he was with. If he was going to be traveling with them, he should at least know something about each of them, maybe something like, their names. That was a good start. "Well... I guess if I'm going to be going with all of you guys... I should know your names. I mentioned my name earlier, it's Johnny. So what's yours?" He had no idea what expect as a response from this woman. Hopefully this question would tell him exactly what he was dealing with.

11. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

Madeline was staring off somewhere in space wondering if she had gained any weight from her earlier ... feast, when Harley spoke again. She was happy that he seemed to drop the talk, but was a bit irritated that he apparently wanted to keep talking. These people were so talkative. She had nothing to say! Why didn't he get that? Her face contorted into a glare.

"So you know that building we went to? Well, you were passed out for most of it, but anyway . . . I went exploring on my own, a little. Before we left. Some of the others had been housed in there. I found this one room . . . It was a torture chamber."

Oh...

" It was pretty disgusting, so I'll spare you the details, but Vanille had been in there. Theo, too. And Olivia and Elliot. Dead. I mean."

Madeline didn't really...like Vanille, or care much for Theodore and Oliva, but ... Tortured? Had that really been necessary? She sighed. What kind of person was bag-lady? Actually, she had almost wanted to know the details. It couldn't be as bad as she was making it out to be, in her head. Gruesome. Her bottom lip stung as she sunk her teeth into it.

"Feel sick thinking about it. Had'da tell someone, otherwise I was just gonna flip my fucking shit."

Her eyes lifted to his, and then darted it away towards something else--anything else. The heels of her shoes ground into floor beneath her, nervously.

"I'm..." Sorry??? No.

"That's fucked up, and I'm sorry you had to see it." She replied, honestly and bluntly. Her shoulders shrugged. "I'm not sure what to make of it. It makes me worry, though...For...Quin."

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[/url]

Devyn's voice came through the receiver and the phone made a clicking sound as she hung up immediately after. How annoying. So they were to be running again. She sighed in frustration and exited the bathroom. "Time to go," she told Duncan. Marina slipped the phone into her pocket and pulled out the burner she had bought the previous morning.

She sent the message to everyone else. How long of a head start did they have, and would it really even matter? Marina grabbed Duncan's arm and began to pull him through the mall, back in the direction they came from.
    xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx
    [OOC: --- Wearing Client: Devyn//Duncan Location: Mall Day: 61 3/3 Tuesday January 29th, 2013]

13. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He listened to her intently, and stepped back to look at her appearance, he couldn't see anything. Maybe her face looked a bit lighter ...maybe. A vial was needed for Marina and an oppurtuniy to return home had arrived. It filled him with a little joy at the thought Duncan nodded affirmation and began to think of ways to let their little group know that maybe heading to Brookridge would and should be there next step.

He cordially followed her to the restroom after saying he'd be waiting outside. He scanned the area outside the restroom for suspicious faces and a sports store., maybe he'd find that ball here. A phone rang out and he assumed wrong that it was his, instead it was Marina's and he wondered if it was the group letting her know that something had happened. Protectively he watched her six and his twelve at the same time. She would tell him when she was done, so he made himself relax and continued looking like an impatient male outside the restroom.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

"It looks nice." Septimus said softly. Bernie smiled brightly up at him before returning the sunglasses to the stand. "Right...though I don't have such a nick name for my name Septimus...so you may call me whatever you wish....so long as it is not ridiculous."

Bernadette wasn't really sure what would qualify as a good nickname for Septimus, but only one came to mind. "Temperance called you Septic Tank," she said awkwardly. As they continued walking, she felt the phone in her pocket vibrate. Her hand slipped in and pulled it out. She checked the screen and her brow wrinkled in annoyance. Something had happened. "Looks like vee must leave now." Bernie turned back the way they had come from before so that they may exit the mall.
    [OOC: ---Wearing Location: MallMood: Annoyed Day: 61 3/3]
    "Well... I guess if I'm going to be going with all of you guys... I should know your names. I mentioned my name earlier, it's Johnny. So what's yours?"

Really? After everything she told him, all he cared about was their names? Was he brain damaged? "Temperance," she replied after a long pause. Temperance rolled her eyes and pursed her lips in annoyance at the sound of her phone beeping. She slipped it out of her pocket and check it. Awesome. What had the rest of the dumb asses done now? "Time to go newbie, other one." Temperance spun on her heel and moved back to the escalator. They needed to leave the mall before something happened. "We need to move quickly. Things tend to blow up on us..."

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ T U M B L R CURRENTLY OBSERVING : MADELINE L A T E S T ]
    [ OOC : . . . ]
    [ DAY : 61 - 3/3 ] [ JANUARY 29, 2013 ] [ LOCATION : MALL ]
    [ YOU ME NAMES LINKS HATRED ] [ MOOD : ALERT ]

[/url]
    [​IMG]

"I'm . . . That's fucked up, and I'm sorry you had to see it." Harley lifted his head to look at her. Well. That was better than any reply he could think of. "I'm not sure what to make of it. It makes me worry, though . . . For . . . Quin."

Aha. Him, too. He didn't want to think about that. Before he could make any sort of reply but a sigh, his phone vibrated.

Time to go.

"C'mon," he said, grabbing her hand, "We need to get out of here." Harley began to head in the direction of where they'd come from. "Thanks. For that." he replied under his breath to Madeline. He kept a tight hold on her hand and guided her through the crowd of oblivious people, weaving in and out of them and making sure none of them hit either of them.

Harley wondered if there were spare keys to the van, in case September didn't show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

No dice. Nothing came from asking her name. Johnny watched as she slipped her phone out of her pocket. "Time to go newbie, other one." He had no idea what was going on, but he had a feeling that there were more things coming after them. "We need to move quickly. Things tend to blow up on us..." Great. Just great. More things going horribly wrong, and this Crestatia demon thing was all to blame for this mess. Well... there is some blame to be placed on the one chasing us, but Crestatia was the one who started this. A long, exasperated sigh escaped his lips, "Give me a fucking break, man."

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Septimus' eye immediately twitched upon the mention of Septic tank and before he could even say anything the peculiar message reached his phone and the dire situation reached him "Right" Septimus said as he glanced over at Bernie with a nod as the two rushed out and headed towards the van. In the end this whole entire separation thing was pointless due to the bloody fact that they all just returned back to each other when danger actually friggin arrived.

18. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]xxx[​IMG]xxx[​IMG]

[/url]

Devyn had hung up immediately after. She avoided looking at Kallisti as she focused on abiding by all of the rules of the road. She was not sure what she was expecting Kallisti to say. 'Would you like to help me cryptically contact your friends?' 'Sure!' Regardless, she had been met with more disappointment. This was not going to work, and it was a shame. It was time to get rid of Kallisti, as well. Originally, Devyn had been thinking of trying to get rid of one of them, Madeline mostly, by pretending Kallisti was dead. Maybe that would have pushed her into suicide. It would be pointless, though, if Kallisti really would be dead soon.

She had been unsure who was on the phone, but they had been 'right about to' call her? Devyn almost laughed, wondering how long whoever it was had been pondering doing so. Too slow, cowards.

Becoming a bit bored with weaving through traffic, Devyn decided to park the car in the parking lot of some fast food place and fiddle with her music box a bit more. There was a model of a car, connected by a short bit of plastic to a line of others. She lifted her gaze to the street before her, unsure of how to do this. She had never moved traffic before, and rearranging the streets with the cars on them would be...dangerous, to the gameboard. Habitually, she began to mutter and dig through the compartment, shifting in her seat and completely forgetting about Kallisti for a minute. The figurines were shifting and she did not have all of the time in the world.

Finally, she decided to keep the cars, destroy the street cameras, move the people into the bottom of the ocean, and THEN move the empty cars to a variety of dumps. Her eyes lifted again and she sighed happily at the cleared streets, shifting the car into drive and driving over the parking guard, onto the sidewalk and back onto the emptied streets. The music box slowed and she slammed on the brakes, backing up and turning the steering wheel sharply so that they spun back on track.

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[OOC: ---Wearing Location: Parking Lot//MallMood: Amused Day: 61 3/3]
    [/url]
    "Give me a fucking break, man."

Temperance clutched her stomach as laughter enveloped her. "Ah-aha. AHaahaha." She wiped away a laugh tear that escaped her. Another chuckle slipped out and she had to grip the escalator railing tightly to get herself under control. "Oh man. I haven't laughed like that in awhile." She looked over at Johnny as they walked. It was probably offensive to just start laughing at him for no reason, but she didn't give the littlest of fucks. "No breaks. You can check your hopes and dreams at the door. Prepare to spend the rest of your days always on edge." She sighed and rubbed her temples as they exited the building.

She reached the car at about the same time as German girl and Septic Tank. Blondie seemed in relatively high spirits. Had something happened between the two of them? Gross. She rolled her eyes. and climbed back into the van.
    xx
    xx
    xx

20. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

L-Laughter? That was her response to his exasperated sigh, laughter? Well... that reaction was definitely... out of nowhere to say the least. Well, at least it became a little bit clearer who he was dealing with now. A bit on the, er, crazy, side. Not a care in the world as she just non-chalantly tells him to give up on catching that break. To be perfectly honest, he found that outburst to be a bit... cute. It made her seem less of a bitch and more just...care-free? Whatever, after getting to the car with the green-eyed girl and the gum-chewer, he climbed back in and buckled up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.