Audio ✩Cstar's Music Thread✩

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by cstar, Jun 16, 2014.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Hello and welcome to my music thread! A lot of my songs on here right now are from Karaoke Nights. If you're here, then I recommend you go and check it out! It's a lot of fun and if you're a singer I know you'll like it! If singing isn't your thing but you still like listening to music then I'd check out KN and the rest of KHVC.

Now with that shameless plugging out of the way, hi! Like I've already stated, most of my songs are from Karaoke night but I'm going to start branching off and singing some stuff on my own. Right now some of my songs are on soundcloud and youtube, but I'm thinking about starting a youtube channel with my own music related stuff too.
    Right now everything is... vocal. But I plan on doing more then that in the future! So that's why this is a "music" thread instead of a singing thread.

Thank you for coming, I hope you find something you like!

The River [Acapella]

Original Karaoke Used

Original Karaoke Used

Zombie [Pitched Due To Copyright]

OriginalKaraoke Used

2. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

What? No posts and all likes? You all...

Cstar, your voice is amazing, your got a really good vocal range and your timbre is pretty good, and you can do harmonies without making them sound drone-y (Unlike me <_<). All in all, pretty good job.

I'm excited to hear more about your stuff. c:

If you ever need my help or my instruments (Because you said "more in the future" implying for instrumentals), just shoot me a PM and I believe we can get a solution going.

Nice job. c:

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

Thank you so much I really do appreciate the comment, and I will remember the thing for instruments.

WOAH KAY KARAOKE NIGHT IS OVER SO WHAT DO I HAVE FOR YOU THIS WEEK
    Well calm down kids I'm telling you right now.

2/3 Projects completed

Original Karaoke Used

Original Karaoke Used

So what's next then?
    Well I still have projects to complete of course. But I am heading on extended trip, so the next time I update I may have more than this planned:

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Your voice was so lovely for Karaoke Night tonight. I really loved this song. (And I seriously want an album of lullabies.