❇ Isabelle ❇

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Loriah, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Loriah Banned

Isabelle is a play that I had an idea for but hadn't got the word out yet. In the poetry and lyrics section, I'd post the songs that I made for the play and I hope you guys enjoy it. The only problem is that I don't have music to go along with it. Here's the story and I hope you guys enjoy~ If you guys like it, I'll post more of it later.

SUMMARY: The story is about a young girl who has never liked music or singing in all her life and her parents try to influence her.

A N OLD WOMAN LOOKS OUT THE WINDOW AS RAIN BEGAN TO FALL. “I GUESS I’LL READ THAT BOOK I GOT FROM THE LIBRARY.” SHE THEN TOOK OUT AN OLD BATTERED BOOK WITH CRINKLED PAGES AND BEGAN TO READ IT.

“Isabelle! Hurry it up or you’ll be late for your piano lessons!” Isabelle fell face first into her pillow and covered it over her ears. “Don’t want to go!” she yelled. Isabelle’s door opened and her mother stood there, her hands on her hips. “Those piano lessons aren’t going to pay for themselves. Get up!” “No!” Isabelle yelled. Isabelle’s mother huffed and went out of the room, closing the door behind her.

“Why doesn’t that girl ever change?” Isabelle’s mother put her hands to her face in exasperation as she sat at the dining table with her husband. Mr. Johnson sighed. “Guess we’ll have to try our best either way.” he said. “How?” Isabelle’s mother asked. “By—singing.” Isabelle’s mother shook her head. “How’s that—“ “Don’t you see?” Mr. Johnson put an arm around his wife and helped her up. “Everything has a ring to it.” “You’re not answering—“

2. Barakon-King Traverse Town Homebody

Has a decent start, could be interesting. Did you write a bunch of original songs for this?

3. Loriah Banned

I'm trying to.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Interesting, I like the idea behind it. You should write more, i'd like to see where it goes. Your spelling and grammar look great. Everything looks nice. Can't wait to check out the rest ^^