❯ ❯ Death Adventures

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hyuge ✧, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

❯ ❯ Tales and Roxam looked at one another before and then turned back to you. With a resound nod, they reach for the glasses. You start to read the spell while Elegant lit candles. The couple stood in the center of the circle and pressed the cups to their lips. Tipping it back, they downed the potion as quick as they could. There was chocking sounds as they gagged down the liquid. Tales and Roxam fell to the floor convulsing.

❯ ❯ You finish the spell and the flames in the candles begin to burn stronger than possible for candles. Elegant rushes forward, crossing the line and drops to his knees. Tales and Roxam stopped moving and he checks their pulse. It doesn't seem to be present. He turns to you, eyes wide.

[​IMG]

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

don't ask me what to do i'm dead

3. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Suck it up and leave

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

❯ ❯ Elegant gets up in a panic, rushing over to you. What do you do? You knew this would happen, but actually seeing your friends dead on the floor was more then you were prepared for.

❯ ❯ "What do we do? Death isn't here and now Tales and Roxam are dead!" he screams at you. Anger and depression flair up, coloring your cheeks red. The both of you need to get out of there. Something went wrong with the spell.

❯ ❯ You grab your friend by the arm and pull him towards the door, knowing it would be quite some time before your parents were home. "Let's go."

[​IMG][​IMG]

❯ ❯ OPTIONS: Player Choice ___
    A] Tales
    B] Roxam​

❯ ❯ The two are found standing standing in an unfamiliar surrounding, holding each others' hands tightly. There is a reddish fog concealing the vast majority of the area and they appear to be underground or in some sort of cave. A shadowy figure approaches from within the discolored fog and makes a stop directly in front of the pair.

❯ ❯ "You summoned me," his deep, rich voice says. You recognize it before he comes into clear visibility. It would be no one other than Death himself. "Peculiar manner to which you have done so. I find it is safe to assume neither of you knew of this outcome?"

❯ ❯ Roxam tilted her head to the side and looked up at the ancient figure with fear and curiosity in her eyes. "What do you mean? Where are we?"

❯ ❯ A deep, hollow chuckle wracked his body. With a swing of his arm, the fog cleared and they could see the world before them. "I believe the better question is, 'what are we?' And to that, my reply is dead." There was a gasp from the girl and their hands tightened around one another. "All of this, just in search of answers for a friend? You must be truly desperate. Come along then. Let us see what I can do for you."

Follow Death?
    Go off on your own?
    Demand Answers.
    Stay Put.​

5. jafar custom title

demand some answers

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

[ X ] Demand Answers

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

GEE THANKS, YOU. JUST ABANDON YOUR DEAD BEST FRIENDS IN YOUR HOUSE. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. YOU'RE A GREAT FRIEND.

I'm gonna second the request for some answers...but I'd rather do it politely. Don't wanna piss Death off. ._.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

❯ ❯ You must first select a Player.

❯ ❯ OPTIONS: Player Choice ___
    A] Tales
    B] Roxam​

9. mindy lover Destiny Islands Resident

B

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

A] Politely request answers.

11. jafar custom title

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

❯ ❯ As Tales and Death began to move through the cavern, Roxam continued to stand in place. There was a tug at her hand and she looked up to see Tales in front of her confused. He hadn't realized she was still standing there at first. "Come on," he told her.

❯ ❯ The techni - color haired girl just continued to stand there, her gaze passing over his shoulder to the ghoulish figure ahead. "Death," she choked out his name. The strange decrepit man turned to face her, only then realizing how far away she was.

❯ ❯ "What is it?" he asked in that hollow deep voice of his.

❯ ❯ "There's something I need to know first, before we can just follow you, that is. I hope you can understand that. It's just hard to wander after the embodiment of Death in a world that is not our own." she told him, looking broken.

❯ ❯ "Have I ever steered you wrong before?" Death asked, approaching the girl.

❯ ❯ "No," she replied, "but you were always in a summoning circle and we were in full control of the situation. Nothing here is within our control. Please?"

❯ ❯ Death gave an impatient sigh before gesturing at her to go ahead.

❯ ❯ DATA RECOVERY. QUESTION TIME.

13. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Should have known I would die first.

In the interest of self interest, I want to know: How did Loxare die and/or why is she not contacting us?