Graphic Shop 【Little Shop of Kawaii ♥】

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Jayn, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxxx

[/url]xxx H-Hello, welcome to Little Shop of Kawaii--Yandere Edition! This is the fourth layout of my graphics shop. I hope you enjoy the new items and are able to navigate alright...I'm really nervous about that last part, ehehe... If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask, alright? ~
    x
    x
    x
    [/url]xxx As you'll see when you scroll down, there are a lot of changes...! The pending list has gone blank, for one, as I will no longer be offering full drawings. They are very...time consuming. I'm sorry! But hey, there are a few things to sort of make up for that. I will continue drawing kawaii pixel art. I have also implemented a currency system along with Specials, Power Ups & Downgrades and a Hall of Fame list for frequent customers! Exciting right? P- please don't let it overwhelm you! I'll guide you through!
    x
    x
    x

[​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    [/url]xxx If you would like to see some of my work before you order, just click the links below! Um, keep in mind that for 'Gifs' you may need to search my Tumblr a bit, sorry!
    x
    x

{ A v a t a r s }
    { S i g n a t u r e s }
    { 'A b o u t M e's }
    { G i f s }
    { B a n n e r s // T i t l e s }
    { P o s t T e m p l a t e s }
    [​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    [/url]xxx Specials are just fun little bits for you guys. This month we're having a Valentine's Day Special. The month of love...What better way to show a member that you care than to order them something sweet? All you have to do is pick your cake, frosting, cream and any toppings you'd like! I'll deliver it to you and you can give it to that special someone. For an extra bit of care, order a card as well!

By the way...

[/url]xxx If you steal any of my pixels and claim them as your own, I will find you and I will cut your hands off in your sleep.
    x
    x
    x
    x

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[/url]xxx Sound interesting? It's really simple! Just fill out the form! Here are the prices!

Cake + Frosting + Cream + Topping = 10L
    Cake + Frosting + Cream = 8L
    Cake + Frosting = 5L
    Cake = 1L

Chocolate Cake = +1L
    Superberry Frosting = +1L

Small Card + Seal = +1L (W/ Seal is FREE)
    Medium Card + Seal = +2L (W/ Seal is 1L)
    Large Card + Seal = 3L (W/ Seal is 2L)

[​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    [/url]xxx Here's the fun part! Power Ups and Downgrades are add-ons to include in your order! Some cost more while others lower the price. Isn't that neat? You can see if it adds (+) or subtracts (-) from the price on the menu below, along with a description of what exactly the add-on entails. Remember, L stands for Likes! This will be important when you're ready to order.

x
    x
    x
    x

[​IMG]
    [/url]xxx The add-ons are pretty straight forward to me, so let me explain the downgrades a bit more. Basically, let's say you want a Post Template for an RP--so you want me to make you a banner and format the post for you. Great! But it's not on the menu. The closest thing to it is an RP Layout--so all you need to do is use the 'Simplicity' downgrade and tell me you only want a post formatted, not an entire role play. This is cheaper and also lessens my work load!
    x
    x
    x

[​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    [/url]xxx I'll be really upset if you don't follow the rules laid out here. Make sure you read everything carefully. If you don't understand, I will clarify...If you're just lazy and didn't even bother, then...
    x
    x
    x
    x
    If it's an avatar or signature, please credit me in your signature. Size 1 in the corner is fine.

If it's a Role Play Layout, please credit me at the top or bottom of your role play. Small letters, once again, fine.

If it's a Role Play Post Template, you only have to credit in the first post you make, under OOC.

If it's a Role Play Banner, I'll watermark it subtly myself. You should also credit me under OOC.

If you want to use something on a different site, please let me know, but I probably won't mind it. Credit (and a link to my Tumblr or KHV) appreciated.

For signature gifs, please credit me in your signature. If you are using off-site, please credit me and link to somewhere I can be contacted. (Tumblr, KHV, etc.)

I won't work with anything watermarked, or anything that specifically says 'DO NOT USE' or something to that affect. If the artist states they don't want it used, don't use it. If it's my own art I've drawn for you, use freely but credit if asked about.

GOOD QUALITY IMAGES ONLY. I'm not going to waste my time with something that's horrible quality that I can't do anything with.

Don't rush me unless you've gotten a RUSH power-up. Seriously. I will cut you.

[​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    { How long will it take for you to complete my order? }

Give me a 10 days max for graphic art, and DON'T BE AFRAID TO ANNOY ME ABOUT IT IF I'M LATE. I honestly NEVER forget. I just get distracted, depressed or lazy. If you're in an actual rush then order a RUSH power up!

{ Can I request more than one thing at a time?}

Yep! Please don't overwhelm me, though.

{ What programs do you use? }

I now use Photoshop for almost everything I do. For GIFS, I also use KMPlayer. For art, I use Paint-Tool Sai.

{ Do you have tutorials? How do you do that? }

Scroll down to Tutorials. If there isn't one there for what you want to know how to do, you can order one and I'll make it for you! Tutorials are 2-5L depending on what you're asking me to do.

{ Do we really have to pay you, you like whore!? How dare you exploit the like system!! If we were to pay you, how do we even go about doing that? }

Honestly, it's for fun so of course not, you don't have to. It would be really nice of you, though and I will be judging you if you don't--just kidding--not really. If you're not going to pay, please don't request any of the extras (upgrades or specials). As to why, no one seems to give a crap about likes because the system is... questionable. Then you have the bitter rebels who decide not to even use it. Treating it as currency seems like a fun way to encourage productivity and creativity (at least for me). Of course, again, it's just for fun because you don't lose likes by giving them. To pay, just browse some posts of mine and 'like' the amount. So, if you buy a traditional-styled signature, just find three posts of mine and 'like' them.

{ Why the name? }

It's a reference to Little Shop of Horrors. I asked some peeps on Skype for a creepy kawaii name and Saxima put forth Kawaii Shop of Horrors. Tweaked the name when I made the banner.
    [​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    [​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    the formxxxxxxxxxxx

[​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    { N o n e } !!
    [​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    { HoT }
    { hyuge }
    { hyuge }
    { labrys }
    [​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    Bareri-San
    Chie Satonaka
    Accalia
    Cat<3 Sora
    Noroz
    Spaze
    KellyJelly (x4)
    LARiA
    Heart (x2)
    Ienzo
    miaulement
    Anti-Sora
    Saxima
    Wigglz
    AndrewTemari101 (x2)
    master of keyblades (x3)
    Midnight Star
    Chevalier
    Scruffy
    Flowergothic
    Tequila
    Dr_Wigglz
    Midnight Star
    hyuge (x4)
    Krowley
    FKB
    Taffy
    KHGrl15
    Myst
    aiight
    Shadow_Rocks
    KEYBLADE KNIGHT
    Moshi
    Twilight_Nobody13
    Fuzzybluelights
    master08996
    RA

[​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    Glowing Text (Gimp)
    Clipping Masks (Photoshop)
    Horizontal RP Header (Gimp)
    Vertical RP Header (Gimp)
    [​IMG]xxxxxxxxxx
    Fonts
    Kawaii-desu gif icon things
    HQ Anime Picture (DO NOT DIRECT LINK. DO NOT DIRECT LINK. DON'T DO IT.)
    Anime Renders
    Color Schemer
    Wacky Letters/Letter Symbols
    Symbols / Characters
    [​IMG]xxxxxxxxxxx
    [/url]xxx Appreciate the work I've done? Support my shop with a button! In your signature, your About Me or in your own Graphics Shop! I will also add other shop's
    buttons if they're made so we can all support each other!
    x
    x
    x
    x
    [​IMG]

2. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3. Jayn

It just means would you prefer bright colors or dark colors. c: Also, is this a signature or an avatar? And what shape should I cut it in? It can be random if you'd like. Since it's Tron, I wouldn't go with anything like a heart. xD But yeah. Any prefences?

4. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh whoops, sorry for not mentioning about it being a signature. Also I would like it to be dark, but with highlights on any color (like red or something ya know?). For the shape I so not mind, as long as it is not a heart xD.

5. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh! Oh! D:

I'd like an avatar and a signature for a different site. I'll be sure to credit you in my signature. The size max can go larger for avatars, so I hope that's okay.

Picture:http://www.zerochan.net/351274
    Size: Hm...158x248
    Bright or Dark: Light
    Type: Curvy
    Special request: Um, get the top part of the fish girl's body? c:

Signature

Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/351274
    Size: 463x198? Or...long enough to get the fish on the left side and part of the girl's midsection and dress?
    Bright or Dark: Light
    Type: Curly
    Special request:

6. Jayn

Alright, I have two sizes for you. The first is a bigger version of the second. If you would like anything changed, please let me know. ;o

Version 1

[​IMG]

Version Two

[​IMG]

7. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Could you PM me some tutorials of this or could I find out how to do this on the interwebz?

8. Jayn

You mean the cookie cutter? Cropping into shapes?

[​IMG]

Signature:

[​IMG]

Once again, let me know to change anything. D;

9. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

10. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

You just made me really happy. :'D I'd rep you, but it won't let me.

11. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

12. Jayn

13. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Sig~

Pic - http://www.court-records.net/arts/OA - Phoenix points.jpg
    Size - 400x120
    Bright or Dark - Quite bright, a little dark at some points.
    Type - Traditional
    Special Requests - Hide the bench. Nice blueish background or colours that go well with Phoenix there. Could you put text in too? Something along the lines of "Feenie" Somewhere on top and then on the bottom. "The miracle never happened, because a miracle is something that doesn't exist."

Pretty please?
    Hope this isn't too much for you.

14. Jayn

I'll get started right away~ c:

15. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Kay, Thankies ^_^

16. Yozora Archer

Hey, on your third avatar sample, I love the way that chick looks. Do you have any more pics like this of females, because I want a signature with a lady in it, but Im not pretty good at finding pics of them...lol. Just making sure if you could use one of your own pics that you've found or something. Oh, and just saying that I would like it to be a sig.

Sorry if Im making myself look like a creep/weirdo/loner lol. Not being a pervert here, it's just...I can't even explain. Just don't think of me in a negative way. >:

17. Jayn

[​IMG]

Please let me know if you'd like anything changed. I hope you like it. D:

@SENOR: I won't think of you like that. xD It's fine. There's a site that I use for pictures of "real" people, so I'm sure I could find one. Just let me know what...pose, or any other preferences, I suppose. xD

18. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

OMG It's perfect, thank you sooo much! Rep coming your way! xD

19. Yozora Archer

Hmmm... Could you give me some samples of the pics of these ladies??? ._. Im not quite sure on what to choose, since I don't know if they would have it. >_<

20. Jayn

Actualllly, here you are. This is a link to some of the "real people" pictures I get. It's a fashion site, but you can filter it to only show girls. v: If you like a certain pose or something, or find someone you like, you can link it as the stock picture to do that, just link me to the page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.