PROJECT【 ♫ 】NOCTURNE

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm sure you know as well as I do, life gets to you, all of the time.

/sigh Oh well.

Anyway, I like that song, and have been on a Vocaloid binge myself. I'm especially fond of this one:

[video=youtube;ZVFfeTIWWco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFfeTIWWco[/video]

2. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

I discovered Deadball P via P himself. Yes, our P led me to DP. Praise the Pika. Also, there were other lesser known songs I liked by him, but am not posting because they are not subbed. So few of his are, and his lyrics deserve a read; he puts thought into them, it's not without meaning. Lots of sexual undertones within his works, I'm noticing.

[video=youtube;ftEVdDkjp40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftEVdDkjp40[/video]

[video=youtube;sPS3GQkL5Jc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPS3GQkL5Jc[/video]

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

For those of you who are interested, I'm learning how to play Rolling girl by Miku Hatsune

Hopefully, I can get a good recording of it and have you guys listen to it.

Also, on my improve playing - update: I have a recording, and will upload it later today, hopefully you guys won't think it's crappy, like I do ~

4. Scruffy Merlin's Housekeeper

Good luck on learning, recording and uploading! :3
    Be sure to tell us when it is prepared so we can all listen.

I have been wanting to record something myself, or perform a duet with someone. But I do not want to upload it myself. ;w;

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Okay, so here's the improve I had been talking about earlier. I hope you guys all like it ~

6. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

I have been listening to this little clip, non-stop, loop de loop... I haven't even the song full-length. must find. Will be singing it in my sleep at this rate. Wow, I need to watch this show. The Japanese opening to the older series is just as much an earworm. Catchier than the original Finnish op for sure, imo.

I think I've breached. Of YouTube, at least. Clicked a related video, and it brought me to this. Hum. Deepest depths of the internet indeed. I do not even know what to make of this.

[video=youtube;j9u51T8BD_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9u51T8BD_g[/video]

7. Jayn

Why not? .__.

Very pretty. <3 I really like it. How long have you been playing?

Frightening frightening. :'c

Also, the videos you posted earlier, the Miku ones. Just...wow.

@Thread; In other news, the other day I recorded an English dub of Karakuri Perriot. I had recorded said dub about 4 other times and was never happy with it. I am still not happy with it. This (last) take was belted at around 4am, with all of my heart. When I played it back and realized that the choruses reflected the same amount of energy as the verses, I almost cried. Then I DID cry when I realized my falsetto was off-key and that maybe I should have lowered the original a bit more. ...But I forced myself to upload it anyway because I'm the type of person who will constantly criticize and hate themselves if they don't swallow it down and turn away from it.

Back to the part that makes me sad; This was originally going to be my 'thanks for 150 subs' video, but I just...they deserve better. Unfortunately, when I woke up the next morning, I had a wave of new ideas for a proper 'thank you' video, but when I started my vocal warm-ups, I found that I had blown out my voice trying to sound strong for Karakuri Perriot, the FAILED attempt and now I can't sing or talk for the next few days, ahahaha.

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Thanks . . .

I've been playing for a little over eight years. Of course, I haven't practiced nearly as much as I should have, so I'm no where near my full potential - and am actually mediocre at best.

But I do appreciate your listening and hope that I can finish learning Rolling Girl soon ~

9. Vexen<3 Merlin's Housekeeper

*Alias: Vexen
    Family Member/Title: The Chilly Academic
    Musical Talents/Interests: Singing, UTAU, Mixing, Composition, Lyric Writing
    Theme Song: Illusion Made
    Personality: Happy, bouncy, bubbly, carefree, with a heart for everyone. <3
    Picture?: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/S/SA/SAM/SAMWINCHESTERSGIRL/1257268823_8441_full.jpeg
    That maybe? o.o
    *Favorite Color: Eggplant Purple and Black
    Favorite Genre of Music: Any
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yeti USB Condenser Mic
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I am game designer~ x3

---------------------

You are all my sugar baby loves~ <3 (sorry for my bad mic back then xD)
    [video=youtube;Xsv6IKNvE_4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsv6IKNvE_4[/video]

10. Jayn

@Saxima: I can't wait for Rolling Girl.

@Vexen: You're accepted! I'll add you and ... the other(s) I haven't updated the OP with. v: Cute song, too.

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I found this really great Kingdom Hearts medley, and it has some really fantastic songs, and the boy who plays it is wonderful.

Part One
    [video=youtube;vQzRAaXxjek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQzRAaXxjek[/video]

Part Two
    [video=youtube;qK4YB_mCrfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=vQzRAaXxjek&annotation_id=annotation_418223&feature=iv&v=qK4YB_mCrfw[/video]

12. Bloody Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

Ive been working at rewriting the lyrics to Thousand Enemies, how does this look.

I spend time with you, even when your in a bad mood
    But if there is something that I know
    In your desperate Fight, You try to keep that attitude

I beg of you, don’t you ever change, Stay like ice
    Don’t even melt in that summer su light
    No matter what lies ahead, Lets reach for new heights

If everyone could notice their heart
    They could always believe in a brand new start
    And you have one too

I feel so tired that I can hardly walk
    What will it take to get you to talk
    I always put off what needs to be done
    But I will try my best to be number one

I will go and get fired up and ready to fight

What will it take to get and hold this wonderful
    Iron willpower that will never go to the abyss
    Even now at the mid point while shielding you

A thousand enemies are blocking our way
    Waiting for me to make my move
    Waiting inside you, too

If you would ever open up you heart to me
    When I’m feeling down
    Try your best and I won’t be so blue
    I just need a little help from you

Come on let’s go, Charge to the frontlines

We will always be together forever
    Even when the warm sun beats down, I won’t let you melt
    I’m sure true beauty lies down at the end

And at the time all of you closed feelings seem to let go
    I will ask you, about them

I have them, too
    I will tell you mine, too
    To the very last one

13. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

ooo I've never been part of a Forum Family before!
    Hope you'll accept me! *goes into glomping position*

*Alias: Bloo
    Family Member/Title: The Family Dog
    Musical Talents/Interests: Singing in the shower! My Shampoo bottles are my Numbah 1 fans! :D I also voice act...actually I mainly Voice Act and just got into singing at KHV Chorus. I played a little Piano in my beginning Piano class, but that's about it for instruments. :\
    Theme Song: Can't think of anything at the moment, but this popped in my head.
    Personality: I guess you can call me "nice" I try to think positive, no matter the situation. Though I am a normal person so I can fall into depression at times. I generally like to make people smile and try to be helpful in anyway I can.
    *Contact: Youtube (BlooCerix), MSN (greater_bloo@hotmail.com), Skype (bloothegreat)
    Picture?: This one please. It's watermarked so not sure how that would go. I tried to find other pics, but they're not as big.
    *Favorite Color: Sky Blue
    Favorite Genre of Music: Anything really, though I do tend to listen to Rock a lot.
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes, it came with my Rockband game! xD
    Anything else you'd like to share?: My ball, but this is a one time deal. Don't expect me to play Fetch, I'll run after it, but then I'll run away with it. >:D

14. Jayn

Accepted! Welcome aboard. c: :glomp:

15. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

So, uhm...I need to take up a hobby of some such. I'm thinking of taking up a musical instruments. Any suggestions?

16. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm no expert in musical instruments but I've always found people who could play the Harmonica to be interesting.
    Plus it's portable so you can play wherever! :D

The only instruments that I've tried to learn is a Piano and very little of a Guitar. I personally find a Piano to be much more simple than a Guitar.

Thanks! So who here wants a glomp!? :D

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Viola.

That's the only viable instrument. I know you're small, but Violas are . . . to quite a few people, actually, very beautiful. They have a deep and rich sound that's not exactly a bass-cello or a soprano-violin, but a thick and creamy alto in the middle.

Or the harp. Also not a bad choice.

[plus if you play the viola, you could join me in a duet!]

18. Daxa~ #stalker

My goodness me, Saxima dear, those Kingdom Hearts Medleys you posted are beautiful.
    I adore piano music, it is ever so relaxing, so sweet to my ears.
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.
    I have always wished I had been taught piano at a young age, that I had been sent to lessons and the like. I am in awe when my more musically capable friends play songs, or make songs, or press keys and make random, lovely sounds. I know how to play three or four songs, from my friends teaching me, and the head of music in my school (who is one of those super musical, old age rock-chic types) keeps raging at me for not learning piano, as according to her, I have dream pianist fingers.
    All long and thin and scary. Blargh.
    But yesh. I do plan to learn the basics of piano playing sometime in the future, hopefully soon.
    /randompianorantover~

19. Bloody Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

20. Hayabusa Venomous

Umm...so this thing seems kinda cool...how do I join? And do I supply a picture or something? I've never joined a group or family or whatever lol