PROJECT【 ♫ 】NOCTURNE

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Jayn, Apr 13, 2012.

1. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Why were you thrown in a shower with a cat? O:
    I really don't know what family member you should be. I had that problem too then I saw Feenie being the Fish so I thought I'd just pick another animal. How about being the family Lion? Your Squall Leonhart avatar and signature fits it.
    But yeah I'm the family dog, if you didn't know already, nice to meet you. *Lifts paw to shake* :D

I know this Forum Family is supposed to have an emphasis on Music but one of the things I saw in the OP was that it was to include voice acting as well!
    Seeing as I haven't contributed anything I've worked on here yet I thought I'd share this little voice acting performance I did at the end of last year, I play Ventus in this scene and this was actually the first time I ever tried to voice him so my voice isn't as polished as my fellow VAs who voiced Aqua and Terra (Known as TheFantasyVoice and Anzho on youtube respectively). Anyways it would be great to let me know what you think!

[video=youtube;PPYJJiOwans]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPYJJiOwans[/video]

2. Bloody Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

English is my native tounge.

3. Jayn

Haha ... I mean. How sad. Why did this happen to you

@Greater_Bloo: You are so talented. Do you want to go into voice acting? o:

Also...Testing new theme. Life is so difficult. I can't even decide between icons...
    [​IMG]

4. Hayabusa Venomous

The cat thing is thanks to my older brother. He's a dick.

Anyway, still debating on a Title, cause...I'm indecisive like that.

5. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

My God...

This is your best theme yet!

6. Jayn

Aww. :c You should get him back someday for it--*shot*

Hmmm. Thinking up a family member...thing. Idk. It's hard to think up one for someone else. xD If you don't want to be an animal, then what would you want to be family member wise? A brother, uncle, cousin, grandpa ?

Thank you. ;A; I notice you change themes A LOT. xD

7. Hayabusa Venomous

I'm curious as to what other people would think of me as, but I know I haven't been around enough for quite a few to get an impression.

8. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Well I think it's about time I joined =^^=

*Alias: Mochi Kawaii~
    Family Member/Title: The hyper and fun-searching second cousin
    Musical Talents/Interests: I don't have musical talents which sucks but I love music nonetheless! It's so lovely.
    Theme Song: [will post when I find a good one]
    Personality: Happy in order to make others happy. Sometimes annoying but always means the best. Hyper at times. Love talking to as many people as I can.
    Picture?: This~
    *Favorite Color: Green! =D
    Favorite Genre of Music: 80s, 90s, rocks, classical, etc..
    *Do you have a microphone?: Yes but it's terrible. I will get a new one when I can.
    Anything else you'd like to share?: I love you all <3

9. Hayabusa Venomous

Well, even though I'm not technically a member yet (will be sometime this week I think), I'd just like to say that I freaking love this song by Dream Theater. Its almost like, two songs, yet they're about the same story. It takes you on a journey, with different sounds and feelings throughout. Been listening to it a lot the past few days

[video=youtube;E4yzYKIiV9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4yzYKIiV9Y[/video]

10. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Thank you!~ ♥
    I sometimes find myself asking that question even though I'm going to college for a completely different reason lol. Back when I was just starting out I felt so compelled to do it as a career but then I kinda grew out of that idea. I still love Voice Acting but for now I've decided to keep it at a hobby level. Maybe one day in the future when I'm more sure of myself I'll find that inspiration to go for it again.

11. Jayn

Well, if you and I were related, I would imagine you being ... hmm. Someone close to my age, lol. A sibling, or a cousin. But that's just me. ;c It's all up to you, in the end.

@Moshi; Accepted! I'm editing all of the pictures and stuff that I haven't right now so I should be updating the OP soon.

@Hayabusa; Oh man, Dream Theater. <3 Janime6 introduced me to them. v:

@GB; That reminds me of someone else I know from this site who is doing the same thing. xD Ah well, good luck in whatever you decide to do. :') You've def got some talentz.

[​IMG]

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh wonderful. =^^= I'll be sure to try and find a song but nothing seems to suit me so far haha

13. Jayn

Four hours later, I am done. Literally took me four hours. I honestly think people underestimate how long it takes to do these things. :C

Edit: Reviewing the OP...There are a lot of people who signed up and never posted again. xD; Sad. ​

[​IMG]

14. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I apologize for not posting so much here ; ___ ;
    I joined a couple days before my America trip so like, I've gotten quite busy and I wanted to reply to all this amazing talent on here but I barely have time to watch everything. I'll try and be more active soon.

Apologies. Apologies.
    ; A ;

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ooh, how lovely, so many people in our family now! Now if only all of them would post more, we'd be just lovely, lovely ~

On a different note, no one seems to like Saxima's little graphics shop.

I guess it sucks. ;~;

16. Jayn

No worries, Saxima. Not very many graphic shops are getting business besides Llave's. It's difficult to 'take' off when you're selling what everyone else is selling. KHV members seem generally drawn to where they're most familiar/comfortable. It's habitual (and annoying when new things are brought into play). The only reason my shop got any hits was because I was selling things that no one else was, and there was a high demand for said things. Then I closed down for a bit and just recently reopened, but there's no demand for the things I was getting the most requests for. ...Which is why I am coming up with things to sell that no one else is selling. Gotta keep 'em coming, when you want them coming. /KHV business is serious business

But it doesn't suck, KHV sucks.

@Ty; Ain't no thang, bby. No one has to post, it's just funny how things go.

Edit: In other news...

[video=youtube;PSO0lCO3TIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSO0lCO3TIg[/video]

[​IMG]

17. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

@Jayn; thanks. I shall keep striving and hoping!

Anyway, I believe I already posted that lovely little Jazz number here, so I guess I'll have to post some other music that's wonderful and fantastic. Hmm, I've been listening to Matryoshka a lot within the last few days, but I'm sure most of you've heard that. I have a nice little piano piece here from Sue Generis in their album back to nowhere, and it's very relaxing.

[video=youtube;nYFT9ao98Vs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYFT9ao98Vs[/video]​

19. Bloody Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

20. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Speaking of piano pieces...

The theme to Nekromantik is catchy in its gross repetition. I pussied out of watching this, when I saw the woman begin to straddle that skeleton-- DO NOT WANT. Soundtrack dissonance is prevalent throughout the film, makes it all the more chilling. It is an odd film, don't know if I recommend... if this sort of stuff is arousing to you? Um, it was not to me. Necrophilia is not my cup of tea, at least sexually-wise. But I found the character's mental oddities interesting.

[video=youtube;_Wy2bqJZGmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy2bqJZGmM[/video]