Kingdom Hearts II (09/30/06) News: Straight from Xaldin. UPDATED!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by *Sora*, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

An e-mail was sent to Square-Enix by howellawson of KHI and regarding US release of KHFM and KHreCOM and got this response

Our parent company, SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. of Japan, has no current
    plans to re-release Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America or Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the PS2 at this time. This is not to say that it will never happen, it's just that SQUARE ENIX of Japan is
    currently focusing on numerous other projects.

We hope that this information has been of some assistance, and we
    apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
    Square Enix Customer Support
    www.square-enix.com

Although not a straight up response, with numerous projects Japan is working on, we can possibly see KH2FM and KHCOM in numerous years?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This blows. Seriously. All of the big KH sites like KHU, KH-Vids, KHI, etc. need to get together, and start a HUGEEE!!!! petition to have Square release the games here. :[ Other than that, this is terrible news. *Runs off to cry*

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!: According to KHU, and their information about the interview with Tetsuya Nomura: - He is puzzling over what to do about North American fans, but mentions that he'd like it if they had the chance to be exposed to the Japanese voice casts as well.

Basically what this means is.. Nomura would like to release Final Mix and Re:COM here, with the original Japanese cast. w00t!!! *is so excited!* We now have a good chance of actually getting these games now!

2. Sara Tea Drinker

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I want to have it so badly!!! I guess I'll have to import it now, it's so unfair!!! :(

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

You guys. lol That was a bot response, S-E has MILLIONS of different kinds of responses. From all the crazy fans that want it. So don't believe it, I'm sure they have plans for us. =]

I know someone that sent three in to S-E, and got the exact response, only it was reworded. LOLOL

//EDIT

Come to think of it, S-E wouldn't have time to write back all the emails they get from us, so they don't have a choice but to make these.

4. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I e-mailed S-E about this a few days ago. The response was something along the lines of "We have no information regarding your question at this time." Now they have this. Seems to me like they made a decision, and are now telling people it won't be released here. Sucks.

5. Xehsin Destiny Islands Resident

.. next stop.. online petition! Because this is really unfair if it doesn't come out here! :mad:

6. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

This sucks...

I'm sure people would glady start a petition!

We need to start one!

7. Roxas OG

I am going to cry in a corner now. Why?!? I want these games!

8. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Yeh. They sound really good right now but still. I just got my KH2 copy so I have no need for the Final Mix one. I think they should sell RE:Chain Of Memories seperate though.

9. Mish smiley day!

I'mma go sulk now.

I wonder, if it did eventually come out, when would it?

10. Roxas OG

Well... check the announcements thread if you want to sign an on-line petition to bring KHII: FM and RE:CoM over here!

11. Tallian Banned

It's not really a bummer for the U.S. for people who just want to watch the new videos. KH-vids will have them on YouTube right when it comes out.^_^ But I want to get the new 'element' and other added features of gameplay.

12. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Check the main topic! We might actually get them now!

13. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

O.O

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Falls over)

I love Chances!!!

14. Tallian Banned

Wow! this is so awesome! We have a chance. But would you rather have the Japanese cast or English.(I'm not sure I don't care if it's Japanese as long as it has subtitles.)

15. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

I'd rather have English, but I'm fine with Japanese, as long as it has subtitles. Cause what's the use for extra cutscenes when you can't understand them at all?

16. Tallian Banned

I agree. They say the release date for KHII:FM will be in 2007; that's a bummer. I hoped it would be Christmas or something.

17. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

When you think about it, 07 isn't that far away at all. (And they have to let Europe at least play through the game before they let THIS out...>.>)

18. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

2007?! Really?! I was actually expecting it in maybe.. 2009? I didn't think it would be that quick. Yay! But it will still take some time after that before we get it.. if we do.

19. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

THAT is so not fair, I was looking forward to those games! :(

20. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Rikku! Check the updated topic. We might actually be getting them~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.