Fandub 1.5 HD Remix - Day 357 (Xion's End)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Mike Chaser

"1.5 HD Remix - Day 357 (Xion's End)" continues the fandub production for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. Our team will be voicing selected scenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days up until the international release.

Our second video from the production continues with a familiar scene. Remember the final scene between Xion and Roxas? Yes, it's not a "new" rendered scene from the title, however our team felt that it was worth recording due to the quality of the scene.

Our plan is to release somewhere between 8-12 videos before the official English release. Have a scene in mind? Let us know in the comments section below.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Apr 23, 2013.

1. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Your Roxas has more emotion than the real one (though it didn't seem liek you could take the ice cream line seriously when you said it :P) and that Xion is RIDICULOUSLY AUTHENTIC
      For a suggestion... did the scene where Roxas uses a stick to fight make the HD cut?
    2. Mike
      Mike
      I'm not sure of all the scenes yet. I've only seen a few. I only spoil myself based on the ones I've been doing.
    3. Lea
      Lea
      Awesomeness! Is it weird that I like this Xion better than her actual English voice?
      No, unfortunately that one was just a text scene. Which sucks, because that was one of the scenes I was really looking forward to seeing. lol
    4. Ars Nova
      Ars Nova
      ...Ok I'm sorry that ice sound effect was definitely somebody crushing a cereal box. *brick'd*

Seriously though, that was pretty solid. (No pun intended *additional bricks*)