Kingdom Hearts II [17-April-11] Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - ENG/ITA translation (BETA)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Xeeynamo, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Xeeynamo Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi guys!
    As someone knows, I'm trying to translate Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in two languages. This little project will cover the entire game, including story, journal and some tutorials images.
    [​IMG]
    The current state of the translation is: COMPLETE!

I release every information here

2. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

You know as helpful and nice this patch is, providing it with the game download is not exactly allowed, even with the notice your put in the end... why exactly is it that you can't make a seperate patch for it?

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This would be very useful as just a translated patch, however as Kubo said, I wouldn't have the game with it as well that could cause major problems.

As a patch, thank you ^^ It would be really useful because I know a lot of people want this as it would make the game a lot easier for fans who can't understand Japanese. I haven't got the game myself, I'm hoping to get it but I don't know.

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Even if this isn't allowed you still get a lot of respect from me. I know what it is like to do this stuff so good work.
    but i must say this is really late for this game.

5. Misty gimme kiss

It's alright if he posts it, he asked me beforehand and I gave him the okay.

But anyway, this is some really awesome work, I wish you luck in completing it. =]

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

patches for games are just a pain to make when they are like this.
    it is very impressive

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This patch would be nice to have. id love to experience FM+ in english but to see the hard work youre putting into this would be cool too. Anyway the full thing is gonna be nice. Just one question. Are you gonna put in the english V/As or not?

8. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

This is very impressive. No matter how this turns out, this has been given a lot of work. I, and probably many others, look forward to this.

9. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

the only problem is this would have been HUGE like two years ago.
    he may not get the credit he deserves now that ps2 is a dieing breed

10. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Alright.

This is great work honestly, and if you need any help feel free to ask here, I'm sure there will be people who will be interested, including myself if it's something that I can help with.

11. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

likewise
    i am off of school for a week so i have nothing but time.

12. Daxa~ #stalker

Oh wow,thank you for this :D
    Ive always wanted to be able to watch fm in english xD

13. Xeeynamo Merlin's Housekeeper

Eheh I know :P, but I think that isn't too late for some fans like me. I'll work a lot to port this final mix version like an official version like Birth By Sleep Final Mix translation that I did in Italian.
    Uhm... What is the V/A?

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm glad you're doing this despite it being out years ago. It just shows you're trying to help, not in it for the fame (though you'll probably get a nice reputation for it). I'll be keeping up with this to see when you're done :]

Btw, V/A is voice actress. Cat<3Sora is wondering if you'll put the English speakers for the scenes that had English voice acting (so not the FM added versions). I would prefer not, tbh. I'd rather read the english and hear Japanese.

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

that would actually make a rather big patch if you were going to swap audio so i agree with you

16. ▪Jay▪ Banned

Good Job,

I tried on my ps2 emulator and it worked fine, the subtitles are easy to read the game isnt affected at all !

17. Xeeynamo Merlin's Housekeeper

I finished the patch, so now it's free from bugs and it doesn't require to download a new ISO. Story and the new Final Mix's stuff now are fully translated :)

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Oh my, I'm gonna be trying this out soon.
    Thank you so much<3

19. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I wanna try!
    Just... I have no idea how to get the game... :/
    lol

20. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

Nice to see it's finally done. Seems crash-free so far. (Tested a couple of areas that have always crashed in previous patches, they work fine now.) Gonna have to do a full replay eventually just to see if everything works, but for now I'm having too much fun with Bayonetta to bother. Anyway, awesome work, can't thank you enough for this. :noworries: