1st date

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Shinichi Izumi, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

k today i asked a girl out and she said yes when i got to my room i screamed **** yhea but this is my first date ever!!!

any advice
    what i should and shouldn't do?

2. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Just be cool, polite, confident but not cocky, and most importantly yourself, and you should do fine.
    Remember that girls are human too, and don't treat her like she's a different species you're having trouble understanding.
    Good luck :)

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Listen to what she has to say no matter how bad it is, and don't talk during the entire date.

Complements and common kindness also helps

4. Spike H E R O

Unless you're buying snacks at the movies, don't ever ask "Do you want anything?". Hell, all purchases must be done at your own discretion. The only exceptions to this rule is the one mentioned earlier and during shopping sprees and other such functions where she asks for it (in a cute-ish manner).

Keep this in mind, and you'll do fine. Be yourself, have fun, and just act naturally. Chicks dig that.

5. The Fuk? Dead

Being yourself is the number one thing. You don't want to act all cool or anything, unless you're trying to get laid and split. I'm sure that's not you're case though. Be a gentleman, open her door for her, hold the door open, all that stuff. Don't be cheap either, find a way to spend a good amount of money on her, remember this isn't free. Also, be a good listener, girls love that shit.

6. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

we are gonna go to the movies so the talking thing wont bee an issue

k and thats not my case, im 13,and

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Bro, one thing to remember is if it doesn't go well that it isn't the end of the world. There are other fish in the sea.

8. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

Make sure you have enough to buy her snacks. Make sure you pick a movie you both like.
    Also make sure you sit where she prefers to sit. If you don't like her preferred seating ask if you can sit somewhere else.
    Everyone is nervous on their first don't worry.

9. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Seeing as you're going to the movies - PAY EVERYTHING FOR HER! :)

And in general, just be yourself, and be a gentleman. If you're not a gentleman in real life, become one :)
    Other than that, relax, don't stress out about it. I've stressed out about dates, and well, it usually doesn't work out great.
    Also, don't be pushy/naggy. Just be laid back, be yourself etc, what most people have said already.
    and listen to her, if you don't know her too well, ask about her.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Firstly, congratulations i guess. Secondly, well i'm not the most experienced with relationships (only had 2 girlfriends in real life..none of which lasted over a day). Basically what everyone else has said. Listen to her, pay attention to her, pay for her entry and stuff like that at the movies. Basically, show you care. BE YOURSELF. Good luck.

11. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Be yourself! No being creepy, but awkward is okay if it's the "cute" kind. Man, being awkward helped me a ton. But don't be awkward on purpose.
    Be a scholar and a gentlemen. Buy crap for her and be intelligent- unless she isn't. Choose a movie both depending on you guys' tastes, and the mood you're trying to set (:D) and chill. I've never had a relationship, per se, but I've been on dates.
    Remember- CHILL, RELAX, BE A GENTLEMAN, BE ROMANTIC, BE NICE.

12. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I'm gonna speak against the 'pay everything' mentality by saying that if she insist on paying, especially if it's her share, offer one more time, and then let her pay if she wants to.
    It's nice to know that you're ready to pay for her, but still respect her wanting to take care of herself.

13. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I remember my first date...wonder what happened to that crazy lunatic...

Anyways, listen to what everyone else said. Try and pay for most of the date(unless you have gf like mine who doesn't let me pay for everything, God bless her). Compliment her, words like Beautiful, cute, and pretty do much better then sexy, hot, and dayyyymmn(usually).

Oh, beeeee yourself. You'll do fine.

14. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

should i try to *cough* *cough* make a move? or is it to soon

ohh,and we have these choices of movies

[1] X-men 1st class

[2]any cute tramp -
    its a movie chick-flick about 2 guys who think they are going out with a girl, they are calling it the comedy romance of the year

[3]kung-fu panda 2- no way

[4] the hang-over part II- might set an awkward mood...

[5] Mine Vaganti- i think its an italian chick flick

and

[6] Pirates of the Caribbean 4 3D: On Stranger Tides

what do you think shell want to watch?

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

umm, no experience with girls here, but why don't you ask her what type of movies she likes? Or which movie she's been wanting to watch for a while now?

16. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

okay sure------

17. Always Dance Chaser

Yeah just ask. As for advice, the most important thing is to be confident. Don't act like you're trying super hard and picking every word you say carefully to impress her, because girls seriously fuсking hate that. Just be yourself.

18. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

i usualy do t...his

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

don't. That's not really being yourself now is it?

20. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

but what if i say something stupid?