358/2 days fanfic

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dark_dragon_heartless, May 11, 2009.

1. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

Hey! Dark_Dragon_Heartless here!
    I decided to write a 358/2 days fanfic, 'cuz i love Xion so much.
    Anyway, please don't bash my story, just tell me how i can improve, better storyline or something.
    Enjoy!
    Also remember that I do not know the storyline of 358/2 days, no spoilers, and its a fanfic ppl! i'm making it all up except a few scenes i saw in a trailer, the new trailer.

Darkness...darkness.

Then a flash of bright white light, so breif she could have imagined it, yet so bright she knew she hadn't. The world of darkness dissolved around her, the fuzzy, blurred shapes of a pair of rusty iron gates, and a tall mansion behind them, started to slowly come into focus. Blearily, she blinked and took in her new surroundings...The world spun oddly in front of her eyes and she took a large breath of air to try to steady herself. As she began to topple over on her unfound feet, she felt a large hand gripping her thin arm so tightly she was scared it may break.

The world spun into focus quickly. Too quickly. She made out the shape of her captor, tall, and his face shrouded in a dark hood. An electric bolt of fear pulsed through her stomach, and she made a desperate attempt to wriggle out of his grasp. The hooded figure chuckled, coldly, sending a fresh shiver of fear crawling down her spine, like a spider.

He seemed to find her fear amusing. She did all she could to break free. She yanked at the arm, she attempted to prise the hand from her shoulder, she even tried snapping at him with her teeth, but to no avail. Finally she slumped, completely exhausted, and powerless.

Once more she examined his attire- a full length black coat with the zip slightly undone at the bottom, and a with a sudden jolt of confusion she realised she was wearing the same. Even though she was smaller (a lot smaller than him) her coat seemed to fit perfectly and was not uncomfortable.

"Your name."

When he spoke it was like nothingness embodied. Her lips trembled as she tried to speak and failed.

"Do you remember your true name, Xion?"

She again tried to speak and failed. Shakily she slowly shook her head.

"N-no,"

The hooded man looked as if he were thinking for a moment, then her head was filled with an agonising sound she hadn't heard before.

"Xion," whispered the man. "You are a nobody- You cannot feel, you have no emotion, you cannot exist."

She dropped to her knees, hands over her ears. The cloaked person let go of her arm, let her drop. Xion realised that the sound that filled her head was the sound of emptiness. She, Xion, was a nobody. She had no emotion.

But then why....

Why did she feel so alone?

"Come on, Roxas, nearly finished. Only the one big guy to find!"

A tall man in a dark cloak stepped into the sunlight, his flame-red hair wafting in the wind. A smaller boy accompanied him, following him closely and looking about nervously. He was dressed the same way as his friend.

"What's the matter Roxas, are you scared?"

"No!" exclaimed the boy, Roxas . "Axel, you said, we can't feel anything. How can I be scared? I'm just being... cautious, that's all."

"Cautious! Pah!" laughed Axel.

"It's true!"

"Alright, you're just cautious. But on a more serious note, where is that damn heartless?"

There was a bang somewhere in the distance, and faint screams and yells.

"I don't know," grinned Roxas. " Do you?"

Axel growled. "Just get moving, you...you banana!"

Roxas chortled and grinned at Axel cheekily.

Suddenly the heartless clattered into the courtyard. Their attention turned to the creature and Roxas' eyes widened.

"OMG! It's giant!" he yelped, summoning the keyblade.

"Nobody says 'OMG' in real life, Roxas." scolded Axel. Calling his chakram in a flurry of dancing flames (Ironic) he took them in both hands and swung them round violently as if he was drunk. (lol, you're drunk)

The two friends faced the Shadow Stalker. Roxas moved first, rushing forward to attack.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

LOL! "Roxas, you banana!" That cracked me up! ^^ Hmm... it has an interesting start on it, but where does Xion come in later? Maybe try to make a more, clear cliff hanger for everyone to grip onto the story more. Other then that, it's a lovely beginning. Keep it up! I can't wait to read more.

3. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

OK you have no idea how happy i am now *squee!* ok ill do a better cliff hanger next!

***********EDIT**********

I'm seriously bored now. So I'm going to write a bit more!

The room looked blurred and tilted, as if she were upside down. It also looked oddly tall. She let out a small moan as she sat up slowly, massaging her painful head. She spotted the figure, still wearing his black hood.

"You!" she growled, and sat up quickly.

The man let out a strangely cold chuckle, and with an electrifying pulse of realisation, she found she did not recognise the laugh. Rather, the man who had attacked her earlier was behind her.

"So this is the one," chuckled the new figure. "What are we going to do with her, Superior?"

He sniffed. "What do you think, Saix? Kill her? No, I brought her here for a reason. She will be of much use to us in the future."

"Aw, I was looking forward to setting Larxene on her..."

"Saix," scolded the 'Superior'. "Enough."

Xion shook her head, bewildered. How could they talk about her in front of her face?

"Um...Excuse me, but i'm right here? And why am I here anyway?"

Both men growled. It was odd, Xion fought the urge to laugh and shrank back at the same time as claws burst out of Saix's gloves.

"Calm down, Saix!" rumbled the superior angrily. To Xion he added, "Why would we tell you? It's important that you don't know."

Xion felt crushed, and fury boiled up inside of her. She also felt that familiar trickle of fear. "Who are you? Take your hoods off! Let me go!"

The Superior chuckled. "Why should we take off our hoods, when you have not lifted yours?"

With a jolt Xion realised she had never seen her own face. 'What do I look like?' she asked herself.

"Ah, I see you have doubts, Xion. As for why you're here, we'll keep it simple. You join my organisation, and I don't destroy you.....yet," he added under his breath.

"What...What if I don't want to join?" she stuttered, trembling.

"There is no choice in the matter, Xion. Join me, or be destroyed."

Xion's eyes widened and her mind raced.

"What do you choose?"

After the battle, Roxas and Axel straightened up, and watched the remains of the heartless disappearing.

"Disgusting creature." growled Axel.

"And messy...do we have to clean it up?" Roxas worried.

"Um...It'll be fine! Besides, do you really want to?"

"No!" exclaimed Roxas, grimacing at the messy remains of the heartless.

Axel grinned. "Thought not!" he replied.

The sun was warm on their cloaked backs, a deep, dusty gold that filled the sky with entrancing streaks of red and pink. Axel glanced up to the tall clock tower in the centre of the town. Roxas followed his gaze.

"Wonder what's up there?" he smirked boyishly.

"I dunno."

"Hey, why don't we go see?"

"No!"

"What's the matter, Axel? Not SCARED are you?"

"I already said, I can't get scared!"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go see! We can get ice cream on the way," he bribed.

"Ok, Roxas, you win, but only because I like ice cream."

But it was Roxas looking worried as they balanced at the top of the clock tower twenty minutes later.

"Are you sure it's safe? Like, it's a bit thin, and our boots don't help, do they? I mean, are you really sure we're allowed up here?"

"Hey, Roxas?"

"What if one of us falls, would we... oh, um, right.... Yeah?"

"Quit worrying. We're nobodies, not many people bother us."

"Oh, um, right, OK... I just can't help but think something's not right though!"

"Whatever gave you that idea?" Axel looked confused.

Roxas bit into his ice cream. "What is this, it tastes kind of funny!"

"Sea salt ice cream, haven't you ever had it before?" Axel looked surprised.

"Um, it's salty, but sweet?"

Axel laughed. He sat down and looked over the town.

"What is this place?" Roxas asked. A flock of birds soared over the beautiful, dusty cityscape, their white wings catching the last few rays of evening sunset, making them look golden.

Roxas sat down next to Axel. "It's beautiful."

"When we have our hearts back," Roxas said, "We could come and live here."

Axel looked at Roxas strangely for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Yeah...I'd like that."

The two friends looked at the sunset together. Roxas suddenly got the feeling something was missing. To disguise his discomfort, he turned to Axel, noticing the expession on his best friend's face and laughing.

"You're thinking about Larxene again, aren't you?"

"What?! No." His face flushed scarlet.

"Hey Axel!" grinned Roxas. "Your face is as red as your hair!"

Axel grinned slightly.

The Heartless' remains lay inamimate, dark purple smudges of ink on the sandy city floor. Slowly, they began to rejoin together, forming a bigger, more powerful Heartless.

It turned its head, scented the breeze.

It looked for its killer.

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

Sorry for the late reply. Hmmmm... well, one part seemed rush. The part where they got ice cream. I guess make a new section for everytime you want to time skip a little and say briefly how they got the ice cream. And maybe describe the setting more. It's up to you though, that's just my opinion. Also, there were a few grammar and spelling errors I spotted, but it's not that bad. Nice little cliff hanger though!

5. Missingheart Destiny Islands Resident

nice story, sis. keepit up

6. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Lol, I keep on coming back to this thread to see if it's been updated.
    *sits and waits with some "sea-salt ice cream"*

7. daisydog2 Destiny Islands Resident

I wrote a Xion fanfic once and it got really developed! At first Axel is all like pimp daddy to Xion but Xion hates him and Roxas, Axel and her become bffs yada yada. She gets captured by Riku and she and Riku fall in love and she warns Roxas that Riku has to kill him , and Xion asks Roxas to erase her and he does but shes happy. So thts my story sort of? Maybe I should post it? What do you guys think? Obviouslly not post it right here! Lol love ur story! Xion is like my fav character!

8. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

Hey all...Sorry I couldn't write more sooner, had a busy time at school recently with homework and such.

Edit-- i'm editing because i didn't think it was long enough lol

Roxas breathed deeply, feeling completely relaxed. He breathed in the cool evening air.

"It's getting late," He told Axel, who had reclined into a comfortable positon leaning backwards. He was almost asleep. Roxas laughed to see his friend so startled. Axel recovered himself quickly and sat up.

"Come on, Axel!" called Roxas. He stood up, yawning and stetching. Axel stayed unmoving.

"..." said Roxas, as he thought for a second.

"AXEL!" barked Roxas. Still Axel remained still.

Now Roxas was beginning to get confused. What was wrong with Axel? Roxas did not understand this sudden change in him. It made him get a strange feeling.. worry? Could he be having.. feelings... as if.. almost as if he had a heart...

"Roxas," Axel stated. His tone was serious.

Roxas jumped. " Y-you scared me..." He trailed off as Axel glanced at him.

"You see that, right?" questioned Axel.

"See what?"

"You must be JOKING... here, look over there.."

Roxas' gaze followed Axel's pointing finger.. and then he saw it. "Oh c-" he began.

Over the horizon, a dark shape slid over the horizon. It looked very much like...

"DARKSIDE?" yelped Roxas.

"Hurr.... I guess we should've brought Demyx- he's the best for a quick cleanup...."

"Axel! You said! You said we didn't have to! Now look! We have to kill the damn thing again!" Roxas growled.

Axel just smiled. "Easy, and we'll get Demyx and Larxene to help clean up.. though she and Demyx definetly DO NOT get along.."

All the while it was drawing closer...

In The Castle that Never Was, something was disturbing the silence. Something Larxene and Demyx-shaped.

"Ouch!" screeched Demyx. Larxene had gone crazy over a small thing like the lateness of Axel and Roxas. Demyx had brought up the situation, and Larxene had thrown a fit; now the castle was like a thunderstorm, with full lighting effects.

Larxene made a strange, strangled sound; very much like an agonized scream or one of fury. Her kunai appeared in her fingers with a rush of lightning. Demyx flinched at the expression in her eyes; a mix of deadness and barely contained emotion; perhaps hate, anger, fear or sadness.

Whatever it was, Demyx had hit a nerve. She was barely in a state to talk.

Demyx threw himself to the ground and hoped to the heavens that Xemnas and Saix would rescue him. Xigbar, Xaldin, Luxord, Vexen and Marluxia found it hilarious. Zexion and Lexaeus might've helped, but the thing was, they were in Neverland on a mission. Ditto Axel and Roxas. Where Xemnas and Saix were, Demyx did not know. A glimmer of hope fell into his mind... maybe they were coming soon?

As if by magic, a dark portal was opened, and out of it stepped Xemnas, Saix and... and... a small figure in an organisation cloak. The chaos stopped at once.

Xigbar approached the figure. "Roxas, quit messing around.." With this, Xigbar looked at Xemnas expectantly. "Have Axel and Roxas done something wrong? Where is Axel?"

"Enough," Larxene stated. "That isn't Roxas, is it?" She pushed Xigbar away from the figure, and knelt in front of it. Seeming satisfied, she straigtened up and suveyed the group. "Firstly, this person is shorter than Roxas. Secondly...." She trailed off and faced the new figure. "You're a girl, aren't you?" she asked it.

There was a collective gasp as the new figure replied, "Yes."

Demyx covered his mouth to stifle the scream he could feel bubbling up. If it was another girl, she'd definetly be JUST like Larxene, and two Larxenes would just be AWFUL...

"Meeting," announced Xemnas. "Larxene, go and get Axel and Roxas."

Larxene tore her gaze from the new girl and nodded. "At once."

"A-Axel, it's a really big Darkside..." Roxas stuttered.

"Yes. Yes, I can see that," Axel replied irritably. He called his chakram.

"I-oh, what's it doing now, Axel?"

"I don't know, I've never seen a Darkside do that before.... it's kind of sinking..." Axel glanced at Roxas. "Oh man, I really landed us in it this time, didn't I? Well, I'll try to take the blame: no promises.."

And as suddenly as it had slipped away, the Darkside slid up to the clock tower and knocked it so it was at an odd angle. Roxas was thrown backwards violently and his head hit a low wall.

Everything blurred; all Roxas could see was Axel's surprised look, and the edge of the clock tower dangerously close. A faint echoing voice filled his thoughts; Where am I? And why did the cloaked man put me here alone, not with the other people? Who were those people? And how had the girl known?

Which was odd, seeing as none of these thoughts were HIS thoughts...

Velvet darkness came to swallow him up.

9. Missingheart Destiny Islands Resident

Sounds like cool story....I personally prefer Roxas/Xion

10. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

I'm sorry people the next part was going to be today

BUT

SOMEONE (yes you Missingheart) wanted to borrow my laptop. And in doing so, she managed to disconnect me from the internet. But, I only realised that AFTER i clicked the post reply part. So now I'll have to spend all day tomorrow re-writing the thing lol.. so THANKS MISSINGHEART!!

11. Missingheart Destiny Islands Resident

It's not my fault!!

12. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

YAYY! Cool chapter.
    Worth wasting my ice-cream supply on. =D
    *goes back to sitting down*

13. Missingheart Destiny Islands Resident

Axel-chanviii's sig rules.

just thought I'd say that.

14. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Aww thank you!
    I'm guessing you like the Hives? Or the Axel part?

15. Missingheart Destiny Islands Resident

No i just like thew poem (or is it lyrics) and the way you incorperated Axel into that. It's just awesome.

16. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

I always think of Axel when I hear the scream of "Spell my name out loud because I WANNA!"
    Axel forever.

17. Missingheart Destiny Islands Resident

YAY axel rules! His friends are awesome too (aka Roxas and Xion)

18. Dark_dragon_heartless Traverse Town Homebody

Thanks for all the love people. I'm just writing the next part NOW. Just thought I'd say that.

Lol at Axel-chanvii. Thread watching?

Larxene was annoyed at Xemnas. She'd wanted to make friends with the new girl and discuss girl things with her. She'd wanted to discuss Axel with the new girl. She'd wanted to see the new girl's face.

She'd wanted to do this stuff because she though Marluxia was a poor excuse for a girl. Marluxia laughed at her problems. She preferred Axel. Axel laughed with her. She hoped he was alright.

She also hoped he was NOT teaching Roxas to sit at the top of the clock tower, eating ice cream of a flavour she'd never understood. Sea salt? A bit.. strange. Yet she thought it was funny when he got in trouble with Xemnas for 'slacking'. Gah. She had no idea how Axel felt about her, whether he liked her or whether he thought she was a.. a...

She didn't know.

She felt a strange tingle of some unknown.. feeling? Maybe. She certainly was angry at him.

And it made her even angrier to see Axel in the one place she'd not wanted to see him in. That clock tower. And he was up there, teaching Roxas to be lazy. Of all people, she probably thought of Roxas as maybe her son. He was actually QUIET.

But it was more than that- she'd formed a bond with Roxas through Axel. As Axel had introduced them to each other, she's looked at him and known he was different. As she'd felt when near the new girl.

Her thoughts were distracted as a huge, hulking bulk of darkness slithered frothe ground just before her. It was growling.

"Kill, kill. Bllod, blood. Kill, kill..."

It repeated the words as if they were a mantra. She felt sudden terror as it headed for Roxas and Axel, once again disappearing from view.

She saw it slide from the earth next to the clock tower, and the flash of Roxas beginning to call the keyblade. The sudden light faded and a flare of flames replaced it. Among them she heard Axel curse. A shudder passed through her when she spotted Roxas, presumably out cold, slipping closer to the edge of the clock tower.

She wanted to scream. "Axel, do something!" she screeched.

Axel heard. And cursed. He had a choice now. Whether to die, or to let his best friend become a cropper.

Come on, Axel, he told himself. Choose.

He took a deep breath... and made up his mind.

19. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah Xion and Roxas rule too! But I also like Demyx and Zexion =D

YAY! The next part's coming out!
    Meanwhile Missingheart and I will talk about Axel!

20. Missingheart Destiny Islands Resident