+44 or Angels & Airwaves?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Inasuma, Jan 1, 2007.

?

AvA or +44?

1. Angels and Airwaves

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. +44

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Which band do you prefer or like more?

I have to say I'd like both the same. AvA has amazing Chorus, but +44 has an amazing drummer.

I'd go with AvA. ^_^

2. Shadow Banned

+44..idk why i just like them better

3. musicluver75 Merlin's Housekeeper

i probably would have to say +44 only cuz of their sound i like them Alot~

4. Roxas OG

AvA because they are like U2 and they are just sexy and everything about them is so good.

But blink will probably get back together by the end of the year. You'll see.

5. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Hm... I''m gonna have to say +44 on this one, why you ask? Well..Because I feel like it and I like them better, simple enough.

P.S YAY! I'm the tie-breaker.

6. Atticus Destiny Islands Resident

I'd have to say AVA, since Tom has just shown a side that is completely different than blink-182. Blink is still better, but AVA has some of the most meaningful lyrics I have ever heard, I think Tom succeeded in his goal to create music that was angelic, inspiring and heroic.

7. Sony Hacker Merlin's Housekeeper

lol i read that album was a failure ( blink fans were disapointed )

8. Atticus Destiny Islands Resident

a lot of blink fans were disappointed, but they needed to realize that this band is called Angels & Airwaves, not blink-182. It's Tom DeLonge, Atom Williard, David Kennedy, and the bassist (forgot his name XD), not Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge, and Travis Barker. The fans who were disappointed were expecting the pop punk they have come to know and love from blink-182, and when it wasn't, they just werent willing to accept Tom's new direction.

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

yeah, AvA is ****ing amazing. The new sound is a lot better than most others out there. Angelic was the word I was looking for, thank you, Atticus. xD

Though, some of their songs do sound very similiar in effects. xP Still good, nonetheless. :3

10. Atticus Destiny Islands Resident

come on. we cant have this poll tied.

back on topic, mark is being a jerk. the song "no it isnt" was written about how tom ruined blink, and he released it on toms birthday. when asked what he thought about the Angels & Airwaves album, mark said it was boring, the songs sounded the same, and it was an overall disappointment.

tom said that he wishes +44 well because mark and travis have something special that will be a great band for years to come.

mark needs to realize thatn Angels & Airwaves isnt punk rock. they are more alternative. tom did not make this album for mark, he didnt write the songs thinking "i hope mark likes this", he wrote in a completely different style than blink and came out with completely different music. a lot of blink fans need to realize that as well.

though i still love mark. he is my 3rd favorite person in the world after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.