A close look at Terra's Keyblade

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, today we have something special for you, in the middle of last year, we got a chance to show you an art of the different forms of Keyblades that were pretty accurate due to the fact during battle it's hard to tell the different forms. Well now you can view and even closer look at the Keyblade's transformation as well as behavior style from the video provided below.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZuSe8Ymv3Q

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 27, 2008.

1. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      was that the one where sora fought terra if it was that cutscene was in kh2fm+
    2. Deathsight44
      Deathsight44
      Oh O_O

Alrite then, I suppose so.

That really blows then. All we have are pictures of what will be occuring in the next kh. No use in complaining though I suppose TT_TT
    3. TacoGrenade
      TacoGrenade
      good thing we'll be playing as him pretty soon instead of fighting him.
    4. Haseo
      Haseo
      It seems Terra's keyblade is also a Twilight Bracelet. It looks like it's doing data drain at :32.
    5. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      yeah he will be fun to play as
    6. Deathsight44
      Deathsight44
      Question: What is the guys special power? I mean, I know that he has some kind of ability because of when his eyes change colors. Does anyone know what it is yet?

Also, is he able to create a duplicate of himself like the bald elf dude? I mean, I was watching carefully, and at the begining of the video before the monster dissapears, it looks like double vision, and to me, it looks like there is a copy of himself that is entering back into his body. Now, idk if it is just supposed to be a cool effect or not, but I think that it is a possibility none the less
    7. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      his special power has not been shown and talked about yet and i think that was a cool efect added in their
    8. Zexion
      Zexion
      Cool..
      is that a Program..or something..?
    9. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint}
    10. perfume
      perfume
      lego

I just wanted to say that today our packaged arived from China with the most wonderful set of building toys. My son loves them. It is a pirate building block set, a very large boat. My son says it is called the black pearl from the pirate movie. The parts in the set fit together with his lego brand bricks but this set we bought is not lego brand. What is the difference? Here is the address to the bulding toys http://www.liangdianup.com/buildingblocks_1.htm and the company's main website page is www.lducompany.com

There is no place to post a review on thier website but if there was I would surely give these guys a 5 star :)
    11. Deathsight44
      Deathsight44
      WTF are you lady?

PEOPLES, DO NOT GO TO THOSE SIGHTS!!!!! Idk for certain, but it is mostl ikely someone trying to spread a virus or something. Do not pay attention to some stupid ho and her attempt to poisen ur computers!!!!!!!!!!

~_~ I am getten a mod

Also, I just noticed something. I was browsing through some of the cutscenes, and in Kingdom hearts II final mix, I noticed in 'old friend', he refers to aqua's armor as his 'old friend' (xemnas I mean).

Can anyone fill me in on how it is possible for xemnas to know aqua? I know that there is all of this talk of xehanort bein the old dude, but is that really possible?
    12. Shift
      Shift
      First of all everything is possible,second he is one of the past characters(Or MX or his Apprentice i think),you should ask in BBS board for more info.
    13. Deathsight44
      Deathsight44
      Well I have a fair idea of it, but what I want to have a specific answer for is WHICH charecter from the past is he, ya know what I mean?

But u have reminded me of that thing about him possibly being his apprentice. Alrite then, scratch that question. Hopefully once I have dished out enough time in the day, then I can just beat it on proud mode and get a decent look of the video itself instaed of having to use youtube for it