A Day in the Life of Organization XIII (Chapter 1)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter I - Movie Night Caper

Main Characters: Zexion, Roxas, Axel, Dusk (projector operator), Xigbar, Luxord, Demyx

Zexion, Roxas, and Axel all arrived at the home movie theatre in The Castle That Never Was. The many seats were empty, as only the three who had just arrived sat down.

"Wait, where's everyone else?" Roxas asked with intrigue, "How come no one else is here?"

Axel chuckled a little. "When you grow up, I'll tell you............. uh, let's just say they're having fun. :D"

Zexion bluntly sat down and chewed his popcorn. "They're playing strip poker, and this time Xigbar really IS playing it." He thinks of that time he........... well, let's just say he had a fun time in blackmailing.

Roxas quickly shut up and sipped some Pepsi. The dusk opperating the projecter started the moive, and the lights dimmed. "What're we watching?"

Axel munched on a spicy homemade cookie. "V for Vendetta, Zexion found it lying around."

An explosion occured, blasting the projector into the air. "What the hell?!" Zexion rushed to the projector room, smelling traces of gunpowder. Alright, this could've been Luxord or Xigbar, it may've been Axel, but why would he blow up a movie he was gonna watch?

The three split up, each searching throughout the castle for the culpret and clues. Zexion reached the locker room, hearing banging and a muffled voice in his own locker. He opened it to find Xigbar naked and tied up. "Oh god, you lost, didn't you?"

Xigbar shakes his head up and down, signalling a yes. After he was fully clothed, he sped out with guns in hand. "I'm gonna get you guys, thanks Zexy!"

Axel and Roxas were found unconcious and dangling from the roof. Zexion sighs in disbelief. "Man, these two are this weak?" He spot a gunpowder keg stash. "Wha?" Zexion reaches into one of the kegs, pulling out a card. "I knew it, Luxord!"

Luxord was tackled by Zexion. "What the, what'd you do that for?!"

Zexion explains the situation to the Organization, Luxord countering every single clue found. "You found a card of mine?" Luxord is handed the card. "Hey, this one was stolen by Demyx!"

Demyx teleports out. "I blew up the projector because no one invited me!"

After that incident, Demyx was forced to fix the projector and only the three who went to the theatre watched V for Vendetta..

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Very random,but cool! I like this one!! I can't believe how weak The Organization is so weak. What'll happen next? A puppy will eat Xiggy's other eye? *giggle"* Weird ones are cool,keep it up!!

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I just did this randomly....

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

HOORAY RANDOMNESS!!! XD

Honestly, I think I'm rubbing off on you... XD; Never thought that Randomness would ever be your genre. =3

Very well done, though! =D

*slaps you on the back*

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Referance to Xigbar and Luxord's strip poker game.

6. Sce13 Banned

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

WTF?????!!!!!!????

How was Roxas and Axel found unconsious hanging from the ceiling!?!?!?!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

7. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Exactly, no one will ever know.......

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

They didn't know that...? O.o;

9. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol..I liked it..^_^
    Random, yet....cool..=3