A Day in the Life of Organization XIII (Chapter 3)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter III - Starbucks Frenzy

Main Characters: The whole Organization, Dusk (Starbucks register operator)

Xemnas woke up same as usual. "Another day, another daily routine." He gets up, brushes his teeth, takes a shower, changes clothes, and heads for the Throne Room. "If only I had..." Xemnas smelled something he needed, ground coffee. Xemnas ran towards the smell, takes the portrait off to reveal a safe, lightsabers it off, and takes the bag of coffee powder out! "HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!"

The rest of the Organization had assembled, each sitting on their tall chairs doing something. Xigbar was playing spitball, Xaldin was looking for new hairstyles, Vexen was reading a science magazine, Lexeaus was reading a fitness magazine, Zexion was hiding with his invisibility cloak, Saix was wearing sunglasses, Axel was juggling matches, Demyx was writing down a song, Luxord eating and playing goldfish with himself, Marluxia was reading a fashion magazine, Larxene was charging some batteries, and Roxas was reading "The Keyblade Katalouge" for keychain designs. Suddenly, Xemnas came in chuging coffee. "Mmmmmmmmm! Starbucks coffee! One day, I'll buy Starbuck and wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Xemnas starts spinning around with his aerial sabers.

As the room collapses, the other twelve Organization members run for their lives. They all run out of the castle, evading Xemnas' hyper force lightning. "We're never gonna make it out alive!" cried Roxas, screaming at the approach of Xemnas. The twelve run into a shop.

Demyx turns to see a Dusk at the cash register. The logo of the shop horrified the group, STARBUCKS. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Xemnas crashes in, then into the back, drinking coffee everywhere. "MMMMMMM, my dream come true!"

The twelve run for the space station, blasting off in a gummi ship before The City That Never Was crumbled. It took 9,000,000 munny in damages, much of the city was rebuilt using Heartless and Nobody labor.

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

"It took 9,000,000 munny in damages..."

Holy snot! That's barely ANYTHING compared to what Zexion made Xigbar pay him for that blackmail!!!! XDDDDDD

Kinda wish you woulda made him dance more, but it was still verry good and funneh. =3

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Zexion paid for the reconstructuion with his pocket munny! :D

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

LOL!!! That was AWESOME!!! Know what? Xemnas MUST have cause some wars in his life...Just a thought....

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

o_0 By the way, he was grinning the whole time.

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

SEE??!!! HE'S A DEATH MACHINE ON COFFE!!! He must have started at least 5 wars on coffe....

If you noticed..I'm hyper...

7. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I'm drinking Coca-Cola, but you don't see me going crazy.

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol. I'm just like this when I get home from evil school. I can't WAIT for friday! I get school off for the following week,so I HOPEFULLY won't be like this...but,then again that might make it worse...ehehehe...