A Day in the Life of Organization XIII (Chapter 5)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter V - Part 1 - What can I say, "whoops?"

Main Characters: Organization XIII, Light Yagami, Ryuk, Misa Amane, Rem, L

Vexen calls the Organization together. "Hey, I've just made an amazing discovery!"

"What is it, a super-hair dyer?!" Xaldin and Marluxia eagerly asked.

"No, it's a Dimension Shifter." Vexen answered coldly. "We can travel to other dimensions."

"Oh, ok." Roxas commented with no enthusiasm. "Where're we gonna go, Death Note world?"

"Great Idea!" Vexen suddenly shouted out.

Oh boy, this is worse than the time Saix had suger..... Xemnas thought.

Oh boy, this is worse than the time Superior had coffee..... Saix thought.

They all touched the dimension shifter and landed on Ryuk. "Hey!"

Light turned around to see thirteen wierdos in black cloaks. "And who might you guys, and madam, be?"

Vexen sighed. "What can I say, whoops?"

Behind a street corner, Misa was hiding behind a street corner and L was watching them through binoculars in a building. Rem didn't look happy, but then again, she never did.

Chapter V - Part 2 - Shinigami

The thirteen stay at the Investigation headquarters. L munches on some Sea-Salt Ice Cream Roxas brought with him. L leaves Light and Misa to look after them. "Bye, I need to go check something." L runs to the helicopter pad.

Misa sighs and relaxes on a chair. Rem and Ryuk get a closer look at the new arrivals, Zexion scoots away from the shinigami. None of the other Organization members see the death gods. "Hey, this one can see us." Ryuk tells Light.

"He's lying, I don't see anything!" Zexion replies.

"Then how can you respond to that if you can't see them?" Light askes Zexion.

"I can hear, but cannot see them, therefore I can respond without seeing." Zexion answers slyly.

Light touches all of them with his Death Note and Misa does the same.

The whole Organization (except Zexion) screams in terror. "Pull it together......"

Chapter V - Part 3 - A Vacation in the Realm of the Shinigami

Vexen has Larxene warm up the Dimension Shifter. "It'll take a while to charge it up, so we should take a break and leave Larxene to recharge it." Vexen stated.

"Alright, but where is there to go?" asked Xemnas.

"Well, there is the Shinigami Realm....." Ryuk blurted out. "The one in the pink hair will do just fine, frightening enough to be one of us."

Zexion chuckled. "Haha, it's true. Anyway, I can make astral projections of us up there, our real bodies'll be sleeping."

Just as Zexion stated, all of them, except Larxene, were astral projected into the Realm of the Shinigami.

When the twelve returned, they were groaning and cheering. "Horray, we're out of that hellhole!" everyone except Larxene cheered.

"Sorry for all the trouble we caused, we'll be goin' now!" Demyx apologized.

The Dimension Shifter returned them tp TWTNW, and the machine was locked away.................. until Maleficent got her pale hands on it.

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

At first, when he said "madam", I thought he was talking about Marluxia. XDDD

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Oh My Gawd,THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!! I've also been thinking of doing a cross over of KH + Death Note,but I want to watch more of the show first. I'm only on episode 13...*shruggs* I'll finish it soon enough...

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

OOH!!! Kill Vexen!! Why? I don't know...I love EVERYONE in The Organization. Umm...kill him for the hell of it!!!

Hyper..so very Hyper....

5. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

NUUUU! Lex!

Vexen's funny... XD;

Then again... Lex is kinda awsome, too... >.>;

Life was so simple before I red the CoM manga and got attached to the uncared about members! XD;

*brick'd*

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay then...kill Sailor Moon!!! Then Xemnas can go on coffe and kill everyone out of grief....okay..maybe that's TOO extreame...

7. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Get rid of Xaldin!Or Larxene.whatever you do,Do not kill Axel,Demyx,or Roxas.

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yes. At least I'm guessing. I don't know...you could also have Zexion steal one of the Death Notes,for all I know!! I guess we're pretty much rambling is all...

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

When is L NOT stuffing his face with food? lol. Anyways,I like it!! Zexion must SECRETLY have Death Note!! lol. Hyper...

BTW,Zexion Of The Twilight,do you want to be my friend? Just wondering.