A Different KH Story (Synopsis/ Beginning)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xadllas, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Kingdom Hearts: Leagence of Kings

Hello This is just a synopsis of a FanFic I've been writing in my head for 2 years now @_@ (its my first as well) . Well the Movies/worlds involed (in order in which they come in the story are Future World/Epcot Center, Wonderland, Atlantica, Neverland, Fabled Countryside(Beast's Castle but with the village too), Holloween Town (might not make it to the final story but oh well), Disney Castle, Agrabah, The Pridelands, Pocahontas (no world title yet), Snow White (no world title yet), The Dream Port (based on the Original Journey Into Imagination), ?????, ?????, ?????, ?????. The main characters" name is Xadllas and Xalldas (Xadllas' nobody). The story will begin in Future World (once called Epcot Center until half of the world was lost to darkness) were our hero lives. Xadllas' lived with his Grand parents in the Horizons pavillion (due to the fact his mother died and the father left to find a way to return the world to what it once was). A evil man lived in Future World as well, a cruel Business man who cared nothing about other people and only cared about money (hes based on Michael Eisner) and want to change Future World from a World of peace and Dreams to a manufactury of heartless and a money enterprize for his on selfish gain. so back to Xadllas, hes a unusal boy who has long dark brown hair styled in a ponytail, he wears mostly black, dark blue, and white. He apprenticed under the great Dream Finder until he and Figment disapeared. Xadllas loved his world and vowed to protect it no matter what (following his fathers foot steps) though he still wondered what it would be like to adventure in the great yonder. Little did Xadllas know but something big was about to happen.
    Meanwhile Xadllas searched for Dreamfiner and Figment around his world. No where to be found he gave up but just as he did, something wasnt right the day suddenly turned to a deep red sky, smoke filled the air Rensie (Eisner) had sent Heartless into the world all headed toward Xadllas. Xadllas ran for his lif as thousands of heartless came chasing after. He made it to the shore were Rensie came and said "Welcome Xadllas enjoying view, lovely isnt it, aww too bad your friends aren't here to see it, o how I love seeing every moment of this, the more desroyed the more Money for me. Every little inch of self esteem, respect Dignity you have left is all mine! But just one last thing to take care of." Rensie then rases a large tablet from the water with a large symbol across it, suddenly Xadllas is now chained to the Tablet,Rensie sends the Tablet plunging into the ocean. Xadllas is suffecating and at his final moment he thinks. "Is..... Is this it. My final breath..... The last Heart beat...... " as he drifts down dark apparitions apear and begin to attack the Tablet, suddenly, Xadllas' eyes open and he states. "No". Then his body started glow a Gold and the body disapeared yet the heart and spirit remained. Meanwhile the body started shooting towards the world of Twilight Town where a new human like Nobody awakens. The spirit meanwhile forms a Heartless yet looks exactly like Xadllas he finds himself in a world similar to that of Awakening in KH and KH II. and thats where I'll leave off for now. Well that a early version of the Beginning, please tell me what you think of it.

Heres Xadllas Chapter 1: Xadllas was slowly floating towards the bottom but he noticed that he wasn't in water anymore. He saw several six sided columns with lazer like apparitions in them. He landed and started looking around, trying to find out where he was. Then suddenly a spiral of glass stairs appeared leading to a round platform. He started climbing the steps. As he got higher he notices a beam of light coming from above. "is this what death is like?" Xadllas asked himself. Getting to the top the columns and ground below had all disapeared. The stairs ended at a round Stain glass platform. On it, it showed a Crown (the one that sora has on his necklace). suddenly several smaller Stain glass windows appeared floating in mid-air. Each one depicting something different. One show 4 shapes: at the bottome a small Diamond to the left a Club, to the right a spade, and in the middle a Large Heart with black hair and a small crown with a Labirynth of hedge behind the shapes. Xadllas looked at each one. He saw one with a paw print with a large rock in the plam (Pride Rock), One with a Crown, Trident, and waves. One with Holloween skulls, treats and ghouls. One with a kingdom with a sultan hat. One with a Top hat with opticles, and had a purple figure behind it, Xadllas knew who it was, Dreamfinder. Then he got to one showing a Crown with a Dagger going through a Heart, a apple, and a Mirror with a Face inside, this was the Darkest of them all. There were many more but one was blank all except for a small depiction of a red sky, and Spaceship Earth(the main symbol of Epcot Center) Xadllas thought to himself: "I need to get back there. But how Im stuck in this Purgatory, but what are these, and why was I brought here". Then a bright light appeared in the shape of a Door, Xadllas walked through it and found himself by a river bend, with hills, trees, a clock tower in the distance. And saw a Blonde girl in a blue dress with a appron, and was playing with her cat. and She said: "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense." Xadllas listened so he could possibly find out where he was and then she began singing.... "Cats and rabbits would reside in fancy little houses and wear shoes, and hats , gloves, and trouses. In a world of my own, All the flowers would have very extra special powers, they would sit and talkto me for hours, in a world of my own there'd be new birds full of happy howdy do birds, everyone would have adozen Blue birds, in a world of my own, I could listen to a babling brook and hear a song that I could understand, I keep wishing it could be that way, For my world would be a Wonderland" Xadllas thought Wonderland? and thats were I'll leave off. The song and certain characters are owned by Disney.(just giving credit to who owns it....) P.S. somebody plz post something so I can start the next Chapter, ty

2. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Please carry on writing. I'm really enjoying this and want the next chapter. :)

3. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Thank you for posting now I can Continue,
    Xadllas Chapter 2:
    The girl tapped the water in the river and saw a white rabbit in a trench coat with a wrist watch. Xadllas saw him too, then the rabbit sang: "Im Late, Im Late!! For a very Important Date!!". The girl was startled as she saw this talking rabbit go running past her and her cat. The girl said: curious, "I wonder what a rabbit could be late for?". The girl and her cat chased after the rabbit and so did Xadllas (bc he's curious too), but he kept a distance because one thing Dreamfinder taught Xadllas was he shouldn't meddle in affairs of others worlds unless its neccsesary or he wanted too (Dreamfinder is a fun lover haha). The girl and her cat made it to a rabbit hole, they went inside and when Xadllas got there he heard the girl say to the cat: "Goodbye Dina, Goodbye.......".
    Xadllas then rased inside to see what happen he saw the cat (now named Dina[Dine-a]). Xadllas said: Hello can you tell where that girl and rabbit went too?' Dina pointed down the rabbit hole. "Thank You" Xadllas said. Xadllas, as the girl did fell down the hole but had nothing to slow his fall down, then he saw a unbrella grabbed it quickly and started floating down like a parachute.
    After looking at several objects in the long hole they landed. The girl upside down on a curtain hanger and Xadllas Like Marry Poppins did in her story minus the leaves (lol). He startled the girl and she said: "Oh! Pardon me sorry if I barged in do you live here?" "Um.... No but Im just curious to know where I am and where that rabbit is going and How Im gonna get home." " Oh the white rabbit! by the way My name is Alice" " My names Xadllas, and I think he went that way." "Right lets go shall we?" "Lets."
    They both turned the corner and saw a door. Alice opened it and there was a smaller door. She opened it yet another smaller door. she opened several doors until last one then they entered a room with checker board tiles and squares on the walls. suddenly the sound of a small door slamming was heard. They both saw a pair of curtains, Alice opened them and saw a door she tried to open it but then the doorknob yelled!!! "Ow!!! and thats where I'll leave off for this moment, More to Come!!

4. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

There are some minor grammatical slip-ups that make it difficult to read, but I love the concept. Keep at it. :D

5. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

he he...
    sorry about that typing at the speed of light you tend to make alot of typos
    P.S.the next chapter will not be about Xadllas instead it will be about the human like Nobody mentioned before. will be posted soon.

6. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

You have me hooked to the story. Please continue soon.:)

7. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

The Awakening of a Nobody (this chapter goes back to right after the scene of Xadllas being taken by the darkness)

In a mysterious world, in a forest right outside a town, a boy awakens.

"Where am I?", the boy looked around. He had no memory of he was, or really anything in particular. Suddenly a voice said: "hey kid....." "Uh..... yea?" "follow me." the man was wearing a dark zipped coat and he had red spikey hair. "So kid when j'ya get here?" the man asked. "I dont know I just woke here." "Heh... well my name is Axel, you gotta name?" "Well............. no I don't, and may I ask where we are going?" they approached a mansion surrounded bye forest. The man opened the gate and the entered the mansion. The boy saw destroyed tables objects and cases. He thought to him self "What is this place?" They turned to enter a room with a chair and a collasped table, where a man, also in a dark coat was sitting. He had long, yet spiky silver hair. He said "hello" in an emotionless tone. Then he motioned Axel to leave the room. The boy then said "Um... hi , may I ask why I have been brought here?" "Of course, but first. Do you have any memory of who you are?" " Well no I cant remeber my name, things I like, where I come from..." "I see.. You have been brought here because you are a very special being." "excuse me?" "Do you see that you have the appearance of a human?" "Well yes but I dont see how that makes me anymore special." "You are a Nobody, a being ignored by light and darkness, and also have no hearts" "What?!?" "But you see not many Nobodies are able to keep they're Human apearance. Thas why your special." "Well then what do you want me for?" "I have an Group of Nobodies just like you that I think your unrealized power would be great for" "But what does your Group do?" "Oh you'll find out, but you wont have a number rank like the others do." "You will be a special secret member, you will have special missions and It will be limited on what members you are allowed to meet and socialize with." "Well I guess it couldn't hurt, I mean it might help me find out who I am." "Exactly so do you agree to join?" "Sure." "By the way Im Xemnas your leader, oh heres your uniform. Axel show him to his quarters. Oh one more thing Ill will call you later to give you your new name." " okay, thank you Xemnas." the boy followed Axel through a dark portal. And thats where I'll leave off for now!

8. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Please keep up this great story!:cool:

9. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

I will, lol
    The next chapter will be up this Afternoon :D

10. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Thanks! I forgot the time difference, it's 5:14pm here. :p

11. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Nobody Chapter 2:

The boy followed Axel throught the portal, and entered a very large world on a floating white castle above a very dark city that has alot of neon lights (I love neon lights, lol).
    After riding a awkward elevator they reached a small room with 11 tombstone like portals and a large opening to a pair of stairs at the opposite end of the room.
    Axel pointed at the Tenth portal.
    Axel left the room and the boy thought to himself:
    Then a member walked in the room.
    the girl said.
    Larxene left the room and the boy started looking at some of the portals until he reached number 7. Suddenly a voice said:
    it was another member this one with long spikey bright blue hair with a red X on his face.
    the man cringed.
    Xadllas walked through the portal thinking:
    And Thats where I'll leave off for now! P.S. sorry about the Quotes, But I think it makes it easier to read, oh well just tell me which way to do it next time.

12. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

That was great as it showed interaction in the first person. Not sure about the quote boxes though, they look awkward. Perhaps speech marks would be better. I can now see where your username came from!

Cant wait to read more!:cool:

13. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

yeah sorry about that, the next chapter wont be in box font :D

14. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

The story flows really well. You have certainly got it sorted!:D

15. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

thx, like I said its been almost 2 years of writing this story, lol :D

16. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

The name of your character fits perfectly with the organisation!

17. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Xadllas Chapter 3:

The Doorknob had just talked. Alice and Xadllas we're shocked. "Excuse me sir but may we pass?" Alice said. "Sorry your too big, simply Impassable." the Doorknob said. "You mean impossible." Xadllas said. "No Impassable, nothings impossible!" Dorknob said. "Then how do we get through?" Alice said. "Try the bottle on the table." Suddenly from the shadows of the room a 3 legged table with 2 bottles flipped into the room. "Oh!" Alice said. A tag on each bottle said Drink me. Xadllas drank one and Alice drank the other. Suddenly they shrank to the size of 3 inches. "My Goodness! What did I do?" Alice said. "You almost went out like a candle, Haha!!" Doorknob said. Xadllas was in awe he was now the size of a catepillar. They both wen't straight to Doorknob. "But look we're just the right size!" "Oop! No use, I forgot to tell you Im locked he he." "Oh no." Xadllas said. "But of course you got the key so...."
    "What key?" Alice said. "Now don't tell me you left it up there." A key appeared on the table. They both tried to climb the table but it was no use. "What ever will we do?" Alice said. "Try the Box naturally." Doorknob said. a small box appeared in front on them. "Oh!" Alice said. Inside were tarts that said eat me. "Oh alight" said Alice. Alice took a bite and grew, and grew until her head hit the ceiling. "A little of that wen't a long way, Haha!" "Well I dont think its so funny." Then Alice began to cry giant tears causing waves of water throughout the room. Xadllas grabbed onto the bottle . "Now I... I will never get out......" Alice said. Then an ocean of tears flooded the room. "Oh Look the Bottle.....The Bottle!" Doorknob said. Alice grabbed the bottle and drank all that was left of it. she then shank back to 3 inches and fell into the bottle. They both went through the Keyhole mouth od Doorknob and ended up sailing towards land when they say a Dodo bird sailing on top of a Toucan and being pushed by a parrot. Then a current sent Xadllas floating away from Alice and the Dodo. "Oh no, Alice it seems I'll have to catch up with you later!" "Goodbye Xadllas goodluck finding a way home!" Xadllas landed at a forest called Tulgey Wood. He walked aroung trying to find a way. " Hmm.... which way to go..."

"Twas Brillig
    And the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
    All mimsy were the borogoves
    And the mome raths outgrabe

Second Chorus

Twas Brillig
    And the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
    All mimsy were the borogoves
    And the mome raths outgrabe"

(This Song is owned by the Disney Corporation). Suddenly a smile appeared that then turned into a puple and pink striped cat. "Um hello can you help me?" "Well that depends on were you wanna get to." "Well it doesn't really matter Im just rying to get home." "Well you cant do that." "Why not?" "Because your needed here." "Needed? For what?" "Saving the Queen of course." Saving the Queen what Queen." "Oh she'll be mad about you. Simply mad." "Well thanks anyay but now Im gonna try and find my way home." "No use trying." "Whys that?" "You'll get lost." "How do you know?" "Because you have no way." 'Excuse me?" "The only way around here is the Queen's Way!" "Ugh... fine can you show me the way then." The Cheshire cat pulled a branch on the tree and it open a door to maze of Hedge that looked just like the one in the stain Glass window. And thats werwe I'll leave off for now.

18. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I can't wait!!! On with the story...

19. Mr Bob Banned

Too Much Letters!!! >.< Keep It Going! Wooooooooooo!

20. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

The next chapter will be up by tomorrow

It will finish the Wonderland Section of the story

Wow over 100 views thx everyone :D