A Different KH Story (Synopsis/ Beginning)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xadllas, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I can't wait. I love reading stories!

2. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Xadllas Chapter 4:

Xadllas walked around in the hedge maze until he heard voices. Xadllas pulled the hedge apart so he could see what was going on. He saw a pompus woman in a black, red, and partially yellow srtiped dress. With a small crown gently placed apon her uptight blck hair. Xadllas instantly thought once again of the stain glass window. He also saw a girl that looked like Alice but different. Something wasn't right The Queen was talking to the girl. "Speak Up! And Don't Dalle Your Fingers! And Always Say YEEEEEEESSSSSSS Your Majesty!" "Why of couse you majesty but lets first see how royal you really are!" "What?!" Suddenly the girl's hand turned into a Dagger. Xadllas ran into the scene. "Guards! Off With Her Head!!!!" Card soldiers were now at the scene. The girl disapeared in between the hedge. Xadllas when running after her Until he and the girl came to a dead end. "Who are you really?" Then the girl transformed into a tall woman in a dark purple dress, with a red and white cape like gown. "You little brat how dare you meddle with me." "Excuse you but if someone is about to try to kill a innocent person of course Im gonna try to stop it." "Well its seems we have a little prick in the system, we'll meet again you'll see but next time it won't be so pleasant." "Pleasant?" The woman Disapeared into the darkness. Then as she left he remembered the stain glass window with the crown, apple, mirror, and the dagger through the Heart. Then a Bright light appeared again in the shape of a door Xadllas wen't through it. And thats where I'll Leave off for now.

3. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Nice twist to the Alice scene! This is getting really good!:)

4. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Thx the next chapter will be up by tomorrow :D

5. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Thanks! I can read it before I go to the Internet void!!:)

6. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

WOW

Over 150 Views

:D :eek: :D :eek: :D

By the way Xadllas Chapter 3 has been changed a little bit.

7. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Hey, you're getting popular! You'll have to keep going now!:D

8. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Xadllas World 2, Chapter 1:

Xadllas had landed on a boat that was sailing in the middle of the Ocean. "Isn't this great! The sea salty air, the wind in your face!" "Oh yes delightful... (sarcastic)" The crew members were singing a song about merpeople in the "Mysterious Fathoms Below". Xadllas wondered if thats where he needed to go. Only two problems, 1. Xadllas cannot swim, and 2. Xadllas' greatest fear is deep ocean with no telling where the bottom is. But then the bright light appeared on the surface of the water. This time in the shape of a circle. Xadllas hesitated, but then jumped right as Grimsby was getting slapped in the face by a fish that was accidentaly let go by a sailor. And Xadllas and the fish fell just as the sailors reprised: "The Myterious Fathoms Beloooow!" Xadllas had shut his eyes but he opened to notice he was underwater and not drowning. He looked down and saw he had a orca whale fin! Xadllas already weirded out by some of the events of his so called journey he quickly got over the shock and was wanting to know why he was brought here. he swam around and saw jellyfish, several yellow and blue striped fish and a large whale. He swam around until he saw two fish: then the female fish said: "What do you Mean les possions?!?!?!" Xadllas quickly left the scene before he was chewed out as well. Xadllas then swam into a dark region of the ocean were there were sunken ships, "A ship grave yard." Xadllas said. Xadllas was remembered of Dreamfinder's good friend Captain Nemo. Dreamfinder had once taken Xadllas to meet the Cptain and durring his visit he got to see many amazing things. Xadllas then saw a red headed Mermaid and a yellow and blue striped fish next to her. Meanwhile a concert was being held in a nearby palace and was suprisingly ruined for matters we'll discuss later. Xadllas swam up to see what was going on. "Isn't it amazing!" the mermaid said. "Yeah its cool but can we go now?" the fish said. "Oh Flounder don't be such a guppy." "A guppy? I'm not a Guppy!" "Then Come on!" And thats where I'll leave off for now.

9. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I really enjoyed that. A real Christmas treat.

10. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Im glad you enjoyed it :D

11. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

You've got a great imagination, it shows in your writing.

12. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Thank you, its nice to have a true fan for once. :D
    Over 200 Views!!
    Amazing *Drools* @_@

13. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

From the number of views you have more than one, it's just I'm the one posting! :D

14. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

I know but I was just appreciating the compliments from 1 fan. :D

It would be nice if I could read other people's opinions aswell but oh well.

The Next Chapter should be posted tomorrow.

15. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

And I definitely am a fan! Can't wait for the next installment!:D

16. Mr Bob Banned

Is The Story Kinda Like Alice In Wonder Land?

17. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Keep reading Mr Bob and you'll understand!

18. Mr Bob Banned

OK!!!!!!!! O_o

19. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Mysterious Fathoms Chapter 2:

The mermaid and Flounder swam towards the largest sunken ship. Xadllas followed, and as he did he felt as if someone or something was watching him. Xadllas looked around and saw nothing. the mermaid and flounder wen't through one of the port holes. "Uh... Ariel!" Flounder had unfortunately gotten stuck in the port hole untill Ariel pulled him out. Xadllas then wen't inside through one of the doors on the deck of the ship. Flounder was swimming around until he bumped into one of the support beams and caused to collaspe. ARIEL!!!!! Flounder yelled. the collaspe caused Xadllas to fall down to the floor Ariel and Flounder were on. "Oh hello there." Xadllas slightly covered in debree said, "Um...hi." "Are you looking for human stuff too?" "Well no Im just trying to figure out where I am." "Your not from around here are you?" "No I just fell in just a few minutes ago." "Well my name is Ariel and this is Flounder." "Im Xadllas. Do you mind if I join you?" "Of course not, just look around and see if you find anything." Suddenly Ariel said: Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?" Ariel picked up the fork off the floor one of the three points was bent. "Wow cool! But what is it?" Flounder said. "I don't know, But I bet Scuttle will." Xadllas was looking out a port hole and Flounder was in front of the window and was afaraid that a shark was going to attack. "Ariel?" "OhFlounder relax nothing is going to happen." Then a shark came crashing through the window. "SHARK! SHARK!" The shark was chasing after flounder and Ariel, and while he was he was consuming many things in the ship including a barrel of TNT. The they all swam up to the upper floor. And thats were I'll leave off for now.

20. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Wow, say about a cliff hanger!:)