A Different KH Story (Synopsis/ Beginning)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xadllas, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Over 250 Views!!!​

wow

:D :) :eek: :) :D

Anyways sorry for not continuing lately, been busy next chapter will be up soon.​

2. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

It's not always easy to get to a computer during the holidays! Welcome back!:)

3. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Mysterious Fathoms Chapter 3, Part 1:

Xadllas swam throught the port hole as fast as possible. Flounder went in and got stuck again Xadllas pulled and Ariel pushed as the shark came up the stairs. Flounder flew out, with Ariel following. Then the shark came crashing through the wall of the ship. The chase continued until Flounder hit a ship pole and began to plummit. Down he went until he came to an anchor, uncontious he was caught by Ariel and just as he did the shark cme right through the hole of the anchor and got himself stuck. "You big bully!" Flounder said. The Shark snapped at him "ah!!" Flounder Screamed. "Xadllas why don't you come with mabye Scuttle or my father can help, but just promise you wont tell my dad about this." Ariel said, "Sure, thank you" Xadllas said. They swam up to a tiny island with a crow's nest from a ship that had a nest in it. A seagull with a Telescope on his head . "Hi Scuttle!" Ariel said. "Woah! Mermaid off the port bow!" said Scuttle looking through the telescope through the wrong lense. He removed the telescope, "Woah! what a swim!" "Scuttle can you tell me what this is?" "Sure Sweety." And thats where I'll leave off, I'll continue later with more just don't have time right now.

4. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

That was really great. I look forward to the next installment.

5. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Xalldas' First Mission. (in first person)

Xemnas had called me again. I walked back up to his tower. "Aw Xalldas its time for your first mission. As I stated before you will being working with Saix and Luxord, they are waiting for you right outside." I quickly went down all the way to the entrance of the castle. Now for the first time I saw Luxord... Funny.... it was as if a huge collection of memories wanted to hit me. But yet nothing more than a cse of "deja vu". Suddenly an image appered in my mind. Luxord except with dark brown almost black hair. "Come on!" shouted Saix emotionlessly. "Im comming!" I ran down to them. Saix opened a dark portal and we walked through. We arrived on a extremely small world that had only a small patch of land left! There were small dead tropical plants and wood boards. "Where are we?" "This world was recently destroyed." Luxord said. "We are here to see if any hearts are left from this world". "What? Hearts? why do we need.." "Kingdom Hearts." Saix said. "To become full beings again we need Kingdom Hearts, and in order to create Kingdom Hearts we need hearts." "Looks like there are none here.." Luxord said. Meanwhile, on a distant world. "Humans used to use them like this" The seagull blew into the smoking pipe and gaged on seaweed. "Oh My Gosh! The concert I completely forgot! Thanks Skuttle!" "Anytime Sweety!" Ariel, Flounder, and Xadllas headed back down into the sea...

And thats where I leave off for now. :D

Sorry for the long wait.
    Over 300 views!!!
    :D :eek: :D :eek: :D ​

6. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

That was brilliant. When is the next episode? :)

7. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

The next episode will probably be put up sometime this weekend. :D

8. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I look forward to reading it. :)

9. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Over 350 Views!
    :D :) :D :) :D

10. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

You are a very good storyteller.:)

11. Xadllas Traverse Town Homebody

Aww... thx :D