Digital Art A Few Wallpapers I made

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by HeartofFire, Jan 20, 2012.

1. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

2. Krown King's Apprentice

These are very lovely~

My favorite is the first one. The style and stuff is very cool.
    Awesome job, keep up the good work!

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I liked all of them.
    The first one had a new style, I think that it's pretty cool. The others was very good as well, but the one that really got my attention is the first.

All of them are great!

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

These are all okay. They all have way too many affects and I just can't "feel" them. They're good for a beginner, but could really be expanded on.

5. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I'm not exactly a beginner. More like somewhere in the middle. But okay.

A lot of people say the first one catches there attention. :) I credit that to the artist who did the picture. But thanks!
    All right, thanks. :)

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Not exactly a beginner"???

By now, you would have learned what composition is and colors that work together. Instead, you choose colors that are basic and are common within making wallpapers. Can you prove to me you're better than this? Because as of now, I do not think you are, sorry.

7. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

... okay then. That means I might as well stop, because I previously considered these some of my best works, particularly the Kairi one and the first one.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Please be nice to fellow artists, there is no need to put them down.

You shouldn't stop, you do have talent. I like the one with Ven and Namine as the pictures are blended well together and the pinks are nice plus the font fits in well. I do think you should try and make the characters stand out a bit more so they catch your eye a bit.

I like the simplicity of the Kairi one, you have used good positioning and I think you should continue to experiment with different camera angles or different positions.

True there are a lot of effects, especially on the last one where the picture of Ven and Namine isn't so clear, I would suggest just making the effects less bold and make the stocks and characters stand out more. But you are donig really well and you shouldn't give up.

9. HeartofFire Traverse Town Homebody

Aw, thanks! :) Yeah, the last one of Ven and Namine was done a while ago... but thanks! :D So much. :) I always need advice on how to improve.