Re:Coded A game that's worth it

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Glen Returned from the dead

Coded= Brilliant in terms of gameplay. Storyline? Well it's just another filler. If you already own a DS, go for it. If you don't have one, i wouldn't recommend getting both. It's my favourite gameplay-wise, but then again i haven't played BBS and i hear that's similar to it in terms of gameplay, if not better. The one thing i thoroughly enjoyed about it was the avatar thing that you collect parts and make your own avatar. It was...well it passed time, i'll give it that.

2. Llave Superless Moderator

I personally wasn't impressed with Re:Coded. It was pretty much just another game to put on a shelf.

The whole story behind it is "Thanking Namine." So i felt the motif could have been better. The places you visit are just water downed versions of KH1 worlds. Not entirely thrilling.

But they do add interesting new features that do keep it entertaining.

If i had to by only one KH game, this would be my last. However i did play it, and i did enjoy it, it just was not necessary for the overall good of Kingdom Hearts.

3. Jin うごかないで

I agree with this. I bought a PSP just for BBS and i was satisfied , though for re:coded , i'd rather not have to buy yet another handheld to play another kH Game ,from the start though
    Re: coded didn't look that good of a game to me. maybe it's just my opinion or because it was on the DS. I didn't like 358/2 days that much either. So i guess it's just me against the DS games , but , as failure said. If you have a DS , you might as well try it out.

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

^This.

It's a really good game, but it can be one of the best DS games, worth buying it. But for KH, well, all KH are great. Yes, buy it. You will enjoy the OST and gameplay, especially the storyline.

5. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

this again

seriously

it might a boring game

but again it is a great game in DS

6. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

I actually thoroughly enjoyed Re: Coded and days. Both were fun and had alot of replay value. Re: Coded also has the avatar mode which is almost addicting! Days is the only KH game that allows you to play as people other than keyblade wielders.