Video A Kingdom Hearts Flash Game Idea I Have

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Ø Riku, Oct 3, 2009.

?

Is this a good idea?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2009.
  1. Yes.

65.4%
  2. No.

3.8%
  3. Meh. Kinda. I can't say for sure.

30.8%
  1. Graxe King's Apprentice

You do know that Axel and Saix were friends, right? Even though they drifted, Saix was still concerned about what he was up to in KH2. They even had a plan, supposedly a coup d'etat against Xemnas. Not that I have anything against this, just pointing it out there.

What? Demyx doesn't really fit in this as he has no true opposition. Besides, even though he tried to avoid fighting at all costs, he's a villain. And Hades has no clue who Demyx is or even the entire Organization in the first place.

Also, it makes more sense if Sora opposed Xemnas, Kairi opposed Riku Replica, and Roxas opposed Xion; of course, that's if the list on the OP is like read like that. Oh and Dark Soldier's name is Vanitas.

I'd personally say Minerva and/or Alexander, but whatever.

2. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

Before I'll forget. Forget a lot of things a lot...I'm..I think the word I'm looking for is scatterbrained. Anyway, after relistening to it, I found out that I messed up. I left out gasps, the who are you is said wrong and other things. But I will re-record and repost this later. Also, this file is still .wma
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ylmcxrzcss0

3. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

hey yeah sry my net was out and thats y i couldnt come online ^^"

4. Riku lovr Moogle Assistant

hay i can do some stuff 2 im a great artist i can do voices and in the past mounth seens i got my laptop iv got better at the tec stuff so if u need any help im redy to help so hier me im great for the job ;)

5. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Great! You're hired!

About Axel & Saix, so what if they were drifted? So were Cecil and Golbez from FFIV (they were brothers), and they opposed each other in Dissidia.

About Demyx, perhaps you've got a better pair or replacements?

About Sora vs. Xemnas, no. Sora may have wanted to go after Xemnas at the end of KH2 out of pure spite, but Marluxia tried to take control over Sora (and almost succeeded). Don't you think that'd be a stronger conflict. And I guess Xion against Roxas would prove stronger and much more vital than Roxas against Xemnas.

About Vanitas, I'm aware of that. I just haven't changed it yet.

And about Minerva, that works much better. So it will be Minerva vs. Lucifer.

6. Oli Banned

I know I am kind of coming out of nowhere right now but this sounds like an awesome idea. Do you need someone to do music or are you just going to use KH music? I could do a couple bits and pieces, menu screens, anything like that.
    And how is the project coming along right now?

7. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

There is going to be an original score, but I plan to add remixes of veteran KH themes.

By the way, the project's going okay. We've got the cast (well, we still need one more hero and one more villain to replace Demyx & Hades) and the logo figured out. What we have yet to accomplish is the voice auditions, the promotional art, the score, the scenario planning, and the "animation" process.

You said you'd be willing to compose a few tracks, then great! I'll PM you an idea of what I might expect.

8. Riku lovr Moogle Assistant

iv got a great idea for a hero shes got a wepon sort of like a keyblade but it is dubelsided and mirors itself and splits in haf for duble acion shes got mad ninja skesels i drempt her up one night about a mounth ago o ya her name is xkora iv got some skeches of her and her blade if u want to use her ;)

9. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

I'll consider using her in the second game. The first game will only have one OC: the goddess Minerva.

10. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm playing that and I thought they were father and son!

11. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

So, if Demyx and Hades don't work, what's another idea?

12. Geezernorts_Apprentice Destiny Islands Resident

I'm happy to help when it comes to Voice Acting and I can sprite too if needs be, I've been racking my brain trying to think of some other opponent for Hades or a new hero/villain duo and the best I could do was Auron vs. Hades or Hercules vs. Hades, but I'm guessing you want the good characters to be the KH OC's eg Sora, Riku etc

13. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

You've guessed right. I only want an OC as a hero. Mickey is the only exception I'll make on the heroes side. And if I have to, I'll need to change Hades as well.

You can sprite? That's great! I'll keep you posted if I'll end up using sprites. And about the voice acting, whose voices are you capable of speaking?

14. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Hey! Here's an idea that'll make this game somewhat different from Dissidia. Multiple Character Battles. Like with teams. And different types of battles. Like a race between Sora and Xemnas to get Kingdom Hearts. Or minigame style battles like with Luxord, Demyx, etc. Y'know, stuff like that to set it apart from Dissidia.

15. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

I know where you're coming from. You mean like tag team fights. In that sense, we'll see. I'm not quite sure how I can work that, but when I think of something, I'll bring it up.

As for minigame battles, I don't think that would work. Probably something like "Reach the goal point before time runs out" would work, but not like Demyx's minigame fight. Making a fight like Luxord's would be pretty cool, but I might not do that, seeing as KH2 players all find that battle quite pointless. I'll need to consider that a whole lot.

Again, does anybody have an idea for replacements for Demyx & Hades?

16. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah. I guess that is what I mean, but I wouldn't call it a race battle. I guess a chase course would more suitably describe it.

About the Capture-the-Flag idea, that probably wouldn't work well. That would kinda take all the fun out of beating the crap out of Marluxia. This capture-the-flag idea would only be possible in an event scene.

17. Geezernorts_Apprentice Destiny Islands Resident

I've been told my Roxas is reasonable (Nothing compared to Mike's alas) and I'm practicing my Axel, it's far from perfect but given time I can improve

18. K'nuckles Destiny Islands Resident

I think someone has already made a KH flash game, it's titled Kingdom Hearts: Inverted Hearts. It's more of a fighter than an RPG.

19. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Nice try. I've gone way too far in pre-production to stop right now just because of another fighting KH game. Why not make another fighting game? ;)

Alright, well. When auditions come, you'll be on the list for a potential Roxas & Axel.

20. malqua Traverse Town Homebody

I'm looking to expand on my flash game making powers (XD)

I could be part of the development team if you want..