Re:Coded A pointless game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Asterisk, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Zigackly, you're ferpectly right... (Asterix reference lol)

Actually, it was the "We must return to free them from their torment" thing that has to do with the 'true enemy', but, yeah, it's important enough to get... providing it comes out of Japan, that is lol

2. Gwen Farewell.

Yeah, I for one don't plan on buying it.

3. AlexisNobodyXV Destiny Islands Resident

It might be worth it but it's just probably made to drag in more money like you said. :/

4. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

I think its pointless as well ^___^

5. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Cell phones in Japan are far more advanced than others, for starters.

And besides, many people could very well have the same argument about Final Mix+ or the first Final Mix, saying it's 'not necessary' or Nomura's trying to 'get us all to spend our money for 'bugus' games like this'.

And there lies the answer to your own question; you said it yourself: "it just doesn't seem interesting to me at all."

Anything that isn't interesting to you will seem pointless. I'm sure anyone who didn't care about the new Data Fights or extra cutscenes in KH2: Final Mix+ would've considered Final Mix+ a waste of money and an 'unnecessary' title.

6. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Doesn't show some scenes from different perspectives? If so theres alot that can be done to change future titles.

7. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

i would like to see who they were supposed to help ;)

8. huiju Merlin's Housekeeper

i feel no game is pointless..it probably expands the storyline somehow.i don't know how.i've never played this. and like daisy said:"None of us have played the game, so how would we know if it's worth buying or not"

9. SilentWhisper Moogle Assistant

I would have to agree, it might give us some more insight on the game *shrugs* and maybe it might not come out for us since we all don't have the phone necessary to play it

10. twilight knight4 Traverse Town Homebody

A pointless game

think they should make all three games for the psp but yeah i dont think it has much meaning

11. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

not being mean but honestly it looks stupid...and how much could it tell us about the plot? Close to none I think. I mean, they're in jiminy's journal right? The only info they should encounter in there is info jiminy wrote down.

12. ibtrippin Merlin's Housekeeper

ehm. portal??

13. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I bet Coded'll have something extremely important to do with kh3, and then we'd all be scerwed. But I do hope it reveals the "true enemy" like everyone is talking about. I think it will be Master Xehanort, Who didn't ACTUALLY die.

14. Zendos Moogle Assistant

yes, i think it is pretty not right to make it on a cell phone. Well too bad that all of us wont have it. I hope At&t can use it cause i will be getting it. do you guys think it will?

15. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    I think the important thing in the game is as stated from Nomura, "This game is set on to reveal the "true enemy", I think Nomura said that a "true enemy" would apperear. But, who is this true enemy? Is he a human, heartless or nobody?

16. flash_gamer Moogle Assistant

well if its said to be unimportant then why get it? i mean do u really want to solve puzzles or do u want fast-moving heartless battles?

+\Edited for advertising/+

17. P Banned

No. It is said to be of importance, and it appears we will learn more about the back story. It is as important as Reverse/Rebirth.

18. dbzman321 Banned

Exactly what i was thinking like seriously im not going to spend money on a cell phone game

19. Xhoyl Moogle Assistant

I agree, if it's Nomura official it has to be of some importance.

20. Styx That's me inside your head.

Yeah, I think it's rather pointless. That's why I don't care about this game at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.