Re:Coded A pointless game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Asterisk, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I don't think it will reveal that much as far as the storyline goes. I won't get it.

2. Noise For Love and Justice

i dont think its going to pointless...maybe the game play will be...but i think the story is going to be very important

3. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

The game doesn't interest me much either. Even though it is the only one that goes past KH2 for the moment, I am by far more interested in BBS and 358/2.

4. RusinaRange Twilight Town Denizen

Ill just get the game beat it hope that it reveals something vital or interesting then forget the game... That is if it comes here..

5. Kalnet Merlin's Housekeeper

Since this game takes place right after KHII, I might as well take some notice in it because Coded will fill in the gap some of the unanswered question in KH1 like what is Riku, and the king was doing during that time or maybe what the organization was doing at that time as well.

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Could i just say something.This could be one of the most important games.It's the only game of the three that are based after KH2 and nomura has said that it is a very important game.

7. Defame King's Apprentice

I'm more interested in BBS and 358/2 days but I heard Coded is important

8. Finale Wannabe Nobody

problem is...Sora is done, there is nothing more we can do except that letter...no KH1 Sora is done...he will not come back, unless they make some cheesy thing

9. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

I honestly HOPE that it's not important. After all, I don't have a good enough phone to play it. And I honestly haven't been able to take it seriously ever since I heard that Nomura came up with it when he was drunk...

But I think it's gonna be like CoM. It starts off on a gay console, then they make a remake on a better one. If they don't do that, then more than likely it's not gonna be very important to the KH universe.

10. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

from what I'VE been told, it's really important, though, i don't find it important at all.

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

The drunk thing was an april fools prank.That interview was spammed across the internet as a joke.

12. Noise For Love and Justice

lol really! xD

i could totaly see Nomaru doing it though

xD

13. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

mabey they'll make one for ps2 like how they did kh:re com

14. tofudude Destiny Islands Resident

Ya know it kinda annoys me when people call coded a "pointless game" sure you may not want to buy/play it(I know im not going to buy it) but its adding to the story, and kingdom hearts, being an rpg has alot of story. So it may be pointless to you but its not a "pointless game"
    Plus in japan cell phone games are a huge deal, and probably not going to be brought to america or europe anyway.
    Sorry just had to put in my two cents.

15. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

It's the only one of the three games I'm remotely interested in, as its the only that-
    1. Has Donald and Goofy in it. :P
    2.Will further the plot after Kh2, instead of delving into these lame new characters, or Org 13 (why should we still care about them? They're dead now, let's move on!).

16. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

I thunk that if it advances the story, its important. I'm still probably not going to egt it but i will difinately find a way to experience the story

17. //+Heartless Merlin's Housekeeper

Agreed. =P

18. Sora_The_keyblademaster King's Apprentice

I totally agree, even when it was announced with the other 2 I was looking forward for the other 2... and now that it won't come out from Japan I don't care at all

19. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

At first I thought this game was pointless, but back when Chain of Memories came out, I thought it was pointless as well. I thought it was just the first game all over again. Then, because I had no idea what happened in CoM, it took me forever to figure out what in the world was going on in Kingdom Hearts II.

That said, Coded will probably have some important plot points that we'll need to know later.

20. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

The game isn't pointless, actually. Though its on a cellphone, Nomura said that the game shouldn't be taken lightly. The whole "forbidden secret" thing is apparently very important to the whole KH story. He also said that Coded isn't another CoM, that you don't just relive the worlds from KH1. Taking place after KH2, Coded's definitely going to set up the events for the eventual KH3. Remember that all three of the handheld KH games "will connect to a new Kingdom Hearts game sooner or later"...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.