Re:Coded A pointless game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Asterisk, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxelFireDancer Destiny Islands Resident

Simply put the game like BBS and Days is just a filler for kh3 they're milking the fandom for what it's worth however I will be getting this game one way or another for TWO REASONS:...

Reason 1: PLAY A FRIGGIN CARD GAME WITH AXEL, LARXENE AND VEXEN!!! Seriously a card game with those three lawlz

Reason 2: ... can't...resist...chibiness

With the game being created mostly by Disney's hands it's going to be a cringing a gag worthy experience given that the days of the uncensored/unmoral Disney are dead and gone and replaced by 'politically correct' undertones...-shudders-

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Exactly. If you think about it, this game is the only game taking place AFTER KH2. It'll reveal secrets from the first KH. And this game has had the least information revealed which means Nomura is hiding something big.

3. ReebokR32 Twilight Town Denizen

you know that little voice in your head.... go fig
    It is gay that they keep putting it on different systems I mean does it have to be so complex???

4. krayzie Ruthless Villain

well actually i think its a good idea
    because we can take our phones everywhere like school and stuff and we usually have our phone on us way more than wat we have our psp on so we can play it in more places more often

5. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Well first off, aren't all game makers looking for your money?
    Second, I think it has a point. I t probabley lets on to the next big evil badguy. I'd go and buy it.

6. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I don't see why a 'big evil badguy' would keep in hiding until after KH2 ..that's basically the end of the story dude.Might be someone new or old, we won't know ..and this thread is way back in 2007 so I don't really care about the Coded anymore lol.

Yeah, game makers ARE looking for your money, but I still find it in bad taste that Nomura put the games on different systems ..now, I love and hate the fact he put 382/2 on DS because I have a DS and can afford the game.Graphics aren't the best but I can play it at an affordable cost.But its also irritating to need to get three different things, or at least two or one other things depending on how spoiled/filthy rich you are, to play these games.

Coded I'll just youtube, not worth it.382 I'll play when it comes out in America, and BBS I may not have any other choice but to see on youtube as well. I'm not buying a whole PSP just to play it ..but you know, if we're lucky, and we're not, he might pull a re:CoM and make a Re:BBS for a console ..pfft, ps3 most likely >>..but I digress.

Anyway back to the point.Considering DS and PSP are all from Japan then it would make sense that they are out for us to make a hassle to get the systems and games so they can take the money ..clever b*sterds..

7. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Well, it is probabley a new bad guy, because none of the organization or Xehnort's Heartsless could travel through time.

8. Stardust Chaser

I think the storyline sounded quite cool, but the fact it's being released for mobile means that yes, it's probably not a necessary part of the Kingdom Hearts universe. There won't be enough people who have played it to make it important.

If we have any luck at all, Square will port it to a portable system such as PSP or DS to help it gain some popularity and bring up chances for an overseas release.

9. Toshi Banned

Exactly as you said it. Square just wants money. How interesting can a mobile game be?

10. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Pretty interesting. Many were questioning the same thing with Xion's creation and now that the game is out it turns out she is pretty important.

I wouldn't say Coded is a useless game just yet. It's the first game past KH2. An unknown Organization has been seen and this game is supposed to answer some unanswered questions and set us up for KH3. Don't count it out just yet.

11. Yusei Fudo Banned

I think there's an emulator for it but anyway. It isn't pointless. A coded org. for all we know it could be the data org. XIII we fought in KH2FM

12. OrganizationXIIIMember#0 Merlin's Housekeeper

Probably has something to do with KH3.

:censor2: it's probably for PS3...why not PS2?!:yelling:

I hope there's an emulator for it, I don't feel like playing it on my phone.

I would get it, it might have something to do with KH3...

13. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

14. Naqki Traverse Town Homebody

QFT.
    I totally agree with you.

15. the muffin man Banned

They just want to make some more money. They could avoid making this game and instead add it to KH3 as an intro or in 358/2 Days as a bonus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.