Kingdom Hearts II A Riku centered game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Radiowave, Jun 10, 2009.

?

Does Riku deserve his own game

1. Yes, there is more I would like to know/see about him

135 vote(s)
    78.5%
  2. No, he's okay as he is now

37 vote(s)
    21.5%
  1. Noise For Love and Justice

i thought about this when i was playing KH2 and Xemnas was saying something along the lines of "Riku arnt u jealous of Sora"

then im like "omg a Riku game"

but that was long before days/coded/bbs was comfermed...

but now? idk...we know what happed to Riku throught the 2 years...honestly i doubt he has a story to tell...

2. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Well think of it like this:
    If all the KH games that have been released, up to bbs, were all released at the same time, and you played all of them one by one, wouldn't you still think that something's missing? I mean something about Riku.

3. Noise For Love and Justice

not really...

he was in CoM and Days mostly....

so he was in the gap..

maybe he could get a game set after coded or even KH3....

4. Dredica SNES was the best.

They still haven't told how Riku and Mickey got out of Kingdom Hearts, right? That'd be a good thing to cover in a Riku game. And I'd see a lot of people buy it. From people who don't like Kingdom Hearts because of Sora being the main character...and himself,[since honestly, who wants to play as a naive kid the WHOLE game? I was pretty much waiting for the parts when Riku was to show up.] they'd defiantly want to play as a badass, built-up, darkness user, serious, and logical character. I wouldn't mind another flashback game if it was Riku's story. I think it'd sell amazingly, since the demand for a Riku game has been great since Kingdom Hearts. So with the market, I think it'd do fine. As of story, it could skip between games and just cover the biggest things? Or just take after Kingdom Hearts II. I don't know. But there would defiantly be a way more serious storyline.

5. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Wow. A whole story dedicated to the time that he was in the Realm of darkness might actually be really cool.

6. Nathaniel Twilight Town Denizen

We definately don't have enough Riku playtime, I mean without cheats. We can play as him in multiplayer, but that's not epic at all, and in CoM, but that's it. And of course Riku having his own game would be epic beyond belief. : D

7. Cicada Killer Destiny Islands Resident

It sounds like a okay idea, but, it makes me more worried they might make me hate Riku somehow. I don't know if it makes any sense but, it does to me... Like by forcing a love interest into the game, ugh, an annoying one >_< I wouldn't be able to see Riku eye to eye at all if that happened... But then again, I think it is the bit o' mystery about Riku as a character is that I admire. Though I feel some think it is all good so long he has silvery hair (I want silver or bright red hair...) But to sum it up to my thoughts, I guess it would be okay if they play it right. My questions would be; would he be working with Mickey like how Sora was with Donald and Goofy? Why is Sora not being played in this series of KH? And so on and such.

8. Roxas~N~Namine Traverse Town Homebody

hmmm,
    a realm of darkness game...interesting. but what could Riku do with his weapon? i mean, he changed it once, but that wasn't much of a change.

and the final boss would be fighting Roxas in TWTNW
    8D

9. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Lol, totally. Maybe he could... I dunno... I'm okay with just slashing and destroying with his weapon.

10. Jin うごかないで

Riku having his own game would be good to understand a little more about him and see things from his poibt of view and such.

11. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Riku does deserve his own game. I enjoyed playing as him in Recom and would like to see and know more about him. If they keep making side game stories like days and recoded then a riku game would be a nice add. Sora had is turn in the spotlight so I think it should be Riku's turn.

12. maikeu69 Merlin's Housekeeper

i feel riku should have his own game as then you could play kingdom hearts 1 and 2 from his point. like in birth by sleep
    you play as all three main characters
    you then can see what happened to riku when going dark and turning to light again. what really happened.

13. P Banned

We already know Riku's story thanks to the FM scenes, and to be honest, he hasn't got much left to offer to the series. We've learned everything about him so far, and presumably he'll be sticking with Sora from now on, so we'll see him there too.

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Have we not looked at Reverse/Rebirth? That totally surrounded Riku, it was about no one else but him.

And thanks to 358/2 Days, we know what he was doing while Sora was taking his beauty sleep. And Final Mix explains what he was doing during KHI, plus it's not like we really need to know what he was doing anyway because he was off doing his evil-dance and we all know it.

15. P Banned

That was rather lacklustre, due to the lack of interaction with others. People want something even more story-driven. Yes, I am aware he doesn't see anyone, because he's an emo-boy, and wouldn't interact anyway.

16. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

a game where riku is fully playable yould sound nice we kinda had this in re:CoM but it wasent good enought (the card system isn´t that good) maybe kh 3 can be like kh bbs and you could play with just riku

yhea and we could see the cutsenes of his side of the story like in kh recoded

17. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Just having him as a playable character for KH: Dream Drop Distance will be fine by me, a game centered around him... I can see it happening since the franchise has pretty much turned into fanservice. But I don't think they should though. :/

18. WaytoDarknessXIII Merlin's Housekeeper

yes, we should, because i really want to know everything that happned to Riku during all the time he was waiting for Sora to wake up???

19. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Terra did the ceremony thing to give Riku the power to weild the keyblade

I would like to see his own game.

20. Sedna Dragon Moogle Assistant

I agree there should be a Riku centered game because it'll give a darker tone to the K.H. series and Riku is quite a dark character. I'd say it'll be an interesting game to play if it dose come out.