a sora and kairi switch story

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sweqsora222, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweqsora222 Banned

here is the whole story.

the HUGE switch
    sora KEY
    kairi
    now...
    sora
    kairi
    ############### $=crypto,^=pox
    1.the start morning# key:xemnas,ottlette,hayner,pence,goofy,donald
    ############### timmy,wanda,C=cosmo,&=gwen
    when sora and kairi woke up they woke up in each others bodies
    sora woke first."how can i be over there".he grabbed the mirror and looked closely.
    "i am kairi,how is that possible.then kairi woke.kairi saw herself."i look just like sora".
    "i know,i think we swapped bodies."riku wakes up."hey guys".riku,we have switched bodies.
    i think you guys switched when you both ran into each other.you mean the jolt.i don't want to be sora forever.
    well i guess we have to fix this before...a heartless comes.it's a heartless.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    trouble in traverse town PT1$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    when they got to the hideout they were telling the whole situation.
    so that happened,ey.do you know who could help.charmcaster can help.who are you?i am ben.
    can you take us to her.SURE.follow me.i hate these dusks.time to go fourarms.take this.i'll strike raid you.
    finally we made it.go into the portal.
    ((((((((((((((
    SORA 10(
    ((((((((((((((
    well i guess we made it.they look around and they are in the wrong place.oh great,wrong portal.
    INTRUDERS!they think it is xemnas but it is just timmy.hold on,we're here by accident.who are you.
    i am timmy.why do you have to interrupt me.we just need to find another portal.let's go to fairy world.
    your right,i wish we were in fairy world.*warps*.is it in that house.YES.what the.what are you pathetic fools doing.timmy jumps at him and gets forced away from him.owww.i thought we defeated you.well you forgot to tell your friend cosmo to be helpful.C.i forgot about that door.i think sora and kairi switched.hey how did you know.
    he will tell us now.all,ben!time to go stinkfly.ben flies down and strikes xemnas in his head.gottcha.
    hey ben,how did you get here.the portal.i think you took the wrong one.ohh no an arena.
    a wierd place**
    they went to a place in alice's world.this is a world i know about.goofy and donald fall down and hit sora.ow.
    heya sora,what are ya doin here.yeah.i'm kairi,sora is over there.now wait just a darn second.
    just then dexter ran trough._ahhhhhh,i can't stttooooppp.okaaay.sora and kairi......switched bodies.
    how can we get out of here.i'll go wildmutt.turns into stinkfly.oh man.oh no an alien.
    they soon find themselves in a crater.
    well what are you doin?yeahhhhh.$=i think your up to something but i could use help.
    sure we can help.me too.me three.^=nice thinking crypto.oh no ninjas.N:sora and riku do the session command.
    why do we keep going in the wrong portal?&=because you always take the wrong one.gwen you found the portal.&=of course i did you dweeb.so you must be his cousin.&=yeah.let's go.
    @@@@@@@@
    the weird switch@
    @@@@@@@@
    they got there.where is charmcaster.in that magic show.ticket guy:5 bucks.ok.later...ok charmcaster come out of there.charmcaster:darn you.N:she switches ben and gwen.oh gross.she is getting away.i wish she couldn't move.they are getting warped.not another portal.
    @@@@@@@@@
    the battle on solaris@
    @@@@@@@@@
    they then had to face the ultimate darlack.who are you.D:i am......N:then porky the pig interrupts._ebleh,ebleh,ebleh,that's all folks.hey,it's not over yet.as you were saying.D:...darlack.now prepare to battle.
    not so fast.he jumps from the box.hey hayner,how did you get here.a warp happened.then roxas came.
    R:now your asking for it.N:attacks darlack.D:ow,now i'm mad.N:transforms into ultimate form.now it is more than a challenge.aww man,we will lose now.&:well there's still donald an goofy.go donald.quaaaack.donald fails.donald!D:MUHAHAHAHA!M:hey you forgot me.hey,it is king mickey.N:mickey attackswith mad combos.
    thank you king mickey.N:then darlack disappears.where'd he go.hey a portal.C:yeah.no cosmo,that's bad.
    @@@@@@@@@
    the roller skate club@
    @@@@@@@@@
    where are we.a roller skate club.we need to get to twilight town.R:well sora,we can split up and look.great idea roxas.they split up and gwen finds it.&:well,i guess this is it.
    @@@@@@@@@
    trouble in TT part 2@
    @@@@@@@@@
    finally,we made it back.$:well i guess we came,too.^:crypto,i am scanning an enemy near us.evil jimmy comes along.EJ:well,i guess you found me but i can switch you.oh boy.N:people switched.timmy and wanda did.oh no,i'm wanda.and i'm timmy.that's it,i'm going fourarms.oh yeah.i'm going for him.EJ:i've got you.N:he attacks sora before sora made it.ow.then marluxia comes.MA:take this.now you are...N:then a vatail drags heather.
    what the heck.R:anyways,attack.later....ok we defeated him but we still need to fix the switch.R:maybe this will help.later....
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    the story will continue
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    ah,it's good to be home.of course it is.i love this.R:it is the life.$:wait where is gwen?oh no.
    she has to be in that portal.it says"squirrel boy".i guess it is the right one.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    next story:search for gwen
    shortest chapter:the roller skate club
    longest chapter:sora 10
    ~~~
    to be continued.....

kinda mixed up though.rate and comment

2. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

um... i kind of understood it...

why is it so scrambled?

3. Sora/Desiree Merlin's Housekeeper

it's more like a Freaky Friday situation but that was funny great story:D

4. sweqsora222 Banned

thanks,guys.it took me about 6 days to make.you can also rate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.