Air Maker Videos Clan

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

well taking time is one way to make a good video.

what song are u using?

2. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Im also working on an AMV. It's just a little short AMV that I'm making to get me out of my slump.

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

what song are you using?

4. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I'm using the song First Snow by Emancipator. It's an instrumental song.

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

seems interesting. Can't wait to see it.

6. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Anyone know of a good trailer to make a video to? Trailer AMVs are my personal faves, and I'm thinking of trying to force my WMM into working condition. I've done 300, and the 5th and 6th Harry Potter movies.

7. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

The saltwater room by owl city

8. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

what kind of trailer? Old trailer or new trailer. I've always wanted to do a trailer but have never gotten to one.

Sounds nice

9. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Doesn't matter to me. I've been trying to get the leaked 7th Harry Potter trailer, but I can't find a good enough quality file.

10. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

I think it looks pretty good so far but I'm not that far into it XD maybe 30secs if I'm lucky

11. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Have you tried looking around IGN for the trailer?

12. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

how about Legion? Seems like an action packed trailer.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Hey everyone. srry i havent posted in a while but my comp was busted. oh and to help luna with her situation you can get a trailer for the seventh on the 6th harry potter dvd. get the blu ray and download the digital copy. it should have the trailer in it and if not and you get the blu ray just take a video camera and record it. sure the quality may not be as good but id take it. I regret to say that i dont have a youtube and that i cant get one at all. I also think that the group should get their ideas for the clan logo and post them here. i can work on one since i made my own profile pic in 2 days. all we need is a symbol and since this group was ace's idea he should get to choose it. all you need to do is put it or the link to it on here and ill take over the rest. phew that should make up for the week i havent been on ^_^

14. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

That's a good suggestion, except that I don't have a Blu-Ray player, so I won't be buying it just for the digital copy. XD I'll just have to wait for them to officially release the trailer, because until then there will just be low quality leaked trailers.

Should we make our own YouTube channel? Or a group?

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well if you want me to i can try recording it myself and sending you the audio but i might not be able to get it to you for a while. and i think we should have a group youtube channel that all of us can have access to (the account password so we can all upload our vids) and if not then we can just have one member manage it and post all our videos after we send them to him/her. Or we can have both. And if anyone has any ideas for the clan logo let me know. i made my own profile pic in 2 days... WITH PAINT! i can even make a logo from scratch with some suggestions to go on. im working on another profile pic for myself that may take a little longer to make. im using the GBA versions of all the KH characters (sora, donald, goofy, replica riku, etc.) ttya (talk to you all) tomorrow ^_^
    OH almost forgot. If anyone can help me look for the Dear John Trailer that'd be great. I've looked on ign but they didnt have it yet. posting the link would be good. I've wanted to do it since i saw it at the movies a few weeks ago.

16. ajk515 Moogle Assistant

O.o i would rather have it as a group than an actual channel lol

17. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0ODuEYp5o

I can get the audio/video for you if you want. ::L:

18. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

T_T... tears of joy that ppl posted when i didn't! anyway I have alot of stuff and ideas of things we can do but first i think we should consult this youtube problem first. I also think a youtube account should be made for all of our perfectly finished videos should go to for all access.

well seeing as i never knew what a group was (failz) even though i've been on youtube for a while i think it might be a good idea to make one then. I think i have an understanding on what it is. Only problem is that Cat doesn't have an account. If you can't make one can you get one? i have an extra account on youtube that you can use if you want.

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OMG ACE YOU'RE MY FREAKING HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! id use yours gladly. and the account for our finished vids is a great idea. oh and in responce to the orchid. Please and thank you. I'll try to get the audio for the harry potter trailer for you in return. i just think that the connections between the two main characters and soraxkairi would work so well. cuz he they both have to leave to save lives and both the girl and kairi are missing them while they're away. to ace again. just pm me the password & name and ill get to work. (P.S. i wouldnt be able to go on so often cuz my mom watches me like a hawk and shes the only reason i dont have one of my own. but id try as much as i could.)

20. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Do you want me to email the audio to you? Or should I use Megaupload? :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.